Living With Mr. CEO

By lovergirlcrissy

Xavier Heartford is one of the youngest billionaires in New York. He pursued his dream of following in his fa... More

➳ Hello ✑
➳ Living With Mr. CEO ✑
➳ Chapter One - Dinner ✑
➳ Chapter Two - Wrecked ✑
➳ Chapter Three - Surprise ✑
➳ Chapter Five - Office Drama ✑
➳ Chapter Six - Face To Face ✑
➳ Chapter Seven - Terrified ✑
➳ Chapter Eight - Sooner ✑
➳ Chapter Nine - Floating ✑
➳ Chapter Ten - Like Brothers ✑
➳ Chapter Eleven - We Should Celebrate ✑
➳ Chapter Twelve - Chef's Choice ✑
➳ Chapter Thirteen - Girl's Night ✑
➳ Chapter Fourteen - Office Kisses ✑
➳ Chapter Fifteen - Japan ✑
➳ Chapter Sixteen - Japan part two ✑
➳ Chapter Seventeen - Japan part three ✑
➳ Chapter Eighteen - Home Sweet Home ✑
➳ Chapter Nineteen - Nervous ✑

➳ Chapter Four - Dirty Thoughts ✑

32K 870 86
By lovergirlcrissy

Nicole's POV:

"The new guy has been here for what, three months? I haven't even seen him!" Amy said. "I heard he's kind of a jerk, though."

"I hear he's insanely hot!" Sasha replied.

"Ask Nicole she probably gets to go to his office every day!" Jessica added with a sigh.

"Lucky b*tch!" Sasha said making my eyes widen.

"Sasha not so loud we're still at work remember!" I scold her.

"Oh so what, we're on break," she replied with a chuckle.

But it's expected from Sasha, she was very sassy. Jessica was the impulsive one. Amy and I were the normal ones of the group. Then again maybe it was just me.

I met them on the first day of my job and since then we've just hit it off. They showed me around the city and even offered to take me clubbing but I always back out.

We were currently in one of the company's lunch rooms and the only thing they could find to discuss was the person I was currently living with. If I told them I'm sure they'd freak out. I swear they act like high school girls sometimes.

I haven't exactly spoken to him since yesterday. I guess you could say I was avoiding him. It was just an extremely awkward car ride after the whole hand holding thing. Well I felt awkward anyway.

"So is he like Channing Tatum hot or just normal hot?" Jessica asked.

"Who?" I asked completely lost.

"Oh my gosh! You don't know who Channing Tatum is?" she asked and I shook my head.

"He's only like the sexiest human alive!" Sasha added.

"Well I haven't even seen that much of him, all I do is drop off papers for him," I lie.

I've seen way too much of him.

"Oh honey if that was me I would-" Sasha started off but then she just stopped talking.

They were all looking behind me not saying a word. I was about to ask them what was wrong before I heard his voice.

"Good day ladies," he greeted and I turned around.

They were all quick to reply. I was almost tempted to laugh at their reactions. I hadn't even noticed he was wearing a grey suit and tie, since I didn't bother looking at him at all.

"Ms. Anderson, my office in ten," he instructed then walked away.

"I'm so jealous of you right now," Amy said.

"I know right! He's even hotter than I imagined," Jessica added with a sigh.

"What are you guys even talking about?" I asked.

"I'm just saying if that man ever said my name like that, the things I would do," Sasha said.

"You're insane and that's disgusting," I replied gaining a chuckle from her.

"Like you haven't thought about it," Jessica said wiggling he eyebrows at me.

Oh the friends I have.

"No I haven't, I'll see you dirty minded people later," I said.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

Xavier's POV:

I got back to my office and found Jason sitting on my desk. Very professional that guy.

"I hope you don't mind me asking why the hell you're in here?" I asked.

"Now is that any way to talk to your best friend?" he asked but I didn't reply.

"One who saved your a*s yesterday," he said with a stupid smirk on his face. "Now explain!" he added.

"Last time I checked I was the CEO, I give the orders around here," I said with a laugh.

"Oh cut the crap Xavier, now what was so important that 'Mr I never stay home' decided to take a day off." he replied.

"It doesn't matter," I said with a shrug.

"Come on man!" he said.

"Alright fine!" I exclaimed after I realized I didn't have much time.

"I took someone to dinner and when I dropped them back to their apartment it was on fire so I let them stay with me," I said.

"By someone do you mean a woman?" he asked and when I didn't answer he continued.

"It is isn't it, I can't believe this, you don't even let me come over to your place and you let some chick stay," he said holding his hand on his chest faking hurt.

"You're so overdramatic sometimes, besides she's not just some 'chick'," I replied rolling my eyes.

"Getting defensive now are we?" he asked.

He was about to say something else but was interrupted by a knock on my office door. I looked up at the door. I knew exactly who it was. I hesitated to let her in because I know I'll never hear the end of it from Jason.

"Oh is that her?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"No!" I said in a whisper.

"Come in." I said after clearing my throat.

"Xav-" Ms. Anderson started off before she saw Jason. "Oh am I interrupting? Mr. Heartford," she asked.

"No, Jason was just leaving, weren't you?" I said turning to him.

We exchanged looks and a smirk reappeared on his face. I could see from the corner of my eye that she looked a bit uncomfortable.

"I think I'll just stay here," he said.

"Get out!" I said slightly irritated and it only made him laugh.

He got up to exit my office but just before he closed the door he looked back and mouthed the word 'liar'.

"Sorry about that, Jason is just- you know what never mind, please sit," I said gesturing to the chair in front of my desk.

"What did you want to see me about?" she asked.

I could see that she was becoming comfortable around me. Normally she wouldn't have said anything to me unless she had to. Or maybe that's what I wanted to believe because I was getting too comfortable.

"Right, I overheard you on the phone yesterday and I-" I started saying bet she cut me off.

"What!?" she said raising her voice.

"Before I knocked on your door, I heard-" I was explaining and she cut me off again.

I'll admit it was starting to tick me off but I wasn't going to snap at her anytime soon.

"That sill doesn't give you the right to listen in on my conversation!" she said.

I tried my best not to smile but it was fun watching her get all worked up like that.

"You're absolutely right, forgive me," I replied.

"Okay, continue," she said.

"I'm in need of an assistant, Jason has been looking but he hasn't been able to find anyone suitable," I said. "I need someone that I can trust," I added.

"What does this have to do with me?" she asked.

"Well I heard you saying that you weren't happy working for Melissa, I want you to pack up your stuff and-" I continue and can you make a guess of what she does.

"You're not firing me are you?" she asked.

"What? No! I was just going to ask you to be my assistant," I replied.

"Oh, but I'm a secretary, what would I have to do?" she asked.

"Just what you normally do, the only difference is that you would have to attend all of my meetings with me and take notes, so what do you say?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said unsure.

"You'd really be doing me a huge favor, and given your current living situation it'd be easier for you as well," I said trying to convince her.

Come to think of it I've been doing a lot of that lately. I guess my dad was right, not everything I want I just going to fall into my lap. Although it wouldn't be a terrible thing to have Ms. Anderson in my lap.

"Okay, I guess," she replied snapping me out of my dirty thoughts.

"What?" she asked when she noticed me starring at her.

"Nothing, nothing at all," I replied with a chuckle.

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

Let me just say how much I love both of their friends. I'm just going to leave everything else right there....... Anyway thanks for reading ;)

1323 words

Picture of Xavier at the top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 27K 53
He pulls me fiercely to his chest and I hug him back. He pulls away after what seems like an eternity and I reluctantly let him go. I realize what I'...
274K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
2.3M 72.8K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...
277K 7.5K 30
Mason Harris, 29 and the youngest of three brothers to run his fathers company. His father owns 32 Hotels around the U.S and Mason is the CEO. The la...