a beautiful soul

By varbariz

Mia it's the typical queen B at Liberty High, hanging out with the jocks seemed pretty normal for her, but th... More

Disclaimer/playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16-Better
17-Magic
18-Old me
19-Hard
20-You
21-Tragedy
22-about to go down
23-Is she home?
24-The talk
25-thank you Mia Jensen
Mia's second tape
26-still not over!
28-craving
29-break up?
30-Justin back
31-I'm sorry
32-clubhouse
33-Jeff Atkins
34-tapes are out
35-will you fix it?
36-the clubhouse
37-try something new
38-drop It
39-can you hate me now?

12

508 2 0
By varbariz

The hot mess express

Mia decided to walk to school today. Last night events kept replaying in her head. It was felling of not being protected by Monty that affected the girl. For the first time in a long time she was scared. She was so accustomed to have Monty to protect her at all costs that when things changed the poor girl didn't know what to do and how to feel.

The whole walk to school she thought about it all: Monty and what he might do when he finds out about yesterday, Clay and what he might be felling, all her friends. She even thought about Hannah and how bad of a friend she was to her.

Maybe it was time for a change, a new version of Mia Jensen was needed. She was tired of playing the  tough popular girl. She just needed to be herself for once.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Because she walked to school the teen girl knew she was going to need  to reapply her make up. So the blond girl was on the school bathroom in front of the mirror applying her black mascara when a group of girls brusted in, calling her name.

" Mia, Mia, Mia" They say.

"What is going on"  She asks, not understanding the current situation. She looked at the three girls up and down. They for sure weren't people she would hang out with. Not that the three teens were bad looking but they just looked so ordinary.

" It's Montgomery, he is beating the shit out of Alex" One of the three girls says very quickly. Mia wasted no time in getting out of the bathroom.

Arriving to the school parking lot Mia saw the big crowd that was already made, just to watch the two boys.

"Hey, hey, hey" Mia shouts trying to get closer to the two but it was hard because of the amount of people.

"What the fuck" Zach says. Mia saw him and Marcus and quickly made her way closer to the two.

"This is not good" Marcus also says.

"What is going on " Mia Jensen asks from behind the two boys .

"Mia hey. So Monty  almost run over Alex and he started to shout towards him and Justin. And that well lead into a fight" Zach explains.

" And none of you is going to do something."

" Mia, what are we supposed to do. Get in the middle and join them. No thank you" Marcus says looking at the blond.It was obvious that she was concerned.

Soon after Mia joined Marcus and Zach, Tyler did too. And like always the first thing he did was to take pictures of that moment.

"Are you for real" Mia asks him and the boy just shrugs.

" Fuck it" She whsipers. She walked closer to Montgomery and Alex" Montgomery stop. Stop this fight it's not worth it" Mia shouts.

At this point Montgomery was literally on top of Alex, punching him on the face. Alex was not even fighting back, he was just laying there.

"Monty he is not even fighting back, just stop it babe" Mia says once again trying to make him stop. And before he could punch Alex once again Mr.Porter pulled him back.

" Stop it. I said stop it"

"Alright, alright" Monty shouts.

" What the hell is going on?"Mr.Porter asks Montgomery.

"He started it" He says pointing at Alex that was still laying on the floor.

"Yeah? So what are you doing?" 

"Finishing it" Montgomery says, looking around and spotting his girlfriend that send him a small smile. Not that she was happy about what he did but because she missed him. And like he predicted the crowd laughed at his response.

" You think that is funny?" Mr.Porter aks. He grabbed Monty arm and told everyone to go to their classes.

Everyone left except the two boys that were fighting and Mia. That was now standing by Monty's side, hand in hand. The blond girl watched the little conversation between Clay and Justin, she couldn't heard what they were talking but she didn't like the look that Justin was sending towards Clay.

"Let's go Alex" Mr.Porter demands.

"I'm fine" He replies.

"You don't look so fine"Mr.Porter insists" Alright. Nurse and then you go to vice president."He says while helping him get up from the floor" You two come on" The older man says to the couple that were holding hands- Monty and Mia.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Okay, so this emergency meeting of the Honor Board is called to order" Marcus says walking into the room. He sat at the table next to Courtney and Sheri and a few other students.

"Petitioners, please state your names" Marcus says but the two teens didn't spoke.

In front of the honor board members was Montgomery, Alex and Mia. She wasn't sure why she was there but hey at least she was not attending any class. "That is you guys" Marcus says once the two kept quiet.

" Montgomery De La cruz"

"Alex Standall" 

"Mia Jensen"

" So Montgomery this case seems pretty straightforward, I mean you were the one driving" Marcus says.

"So?"He asks.

"So the pedestrian has the right of way" Marcus continues.

"That is the law" Courtney joins Marcus giving Mia a side eye look.

"And you were walking and he almost hit you" Marcus aks Alex " It wasn't just me" Alex says naming after a couple of people that were with him.

"You were the one who acted like a fucking psycho" Monty says.Mia could tell he was tense so she placed her hand on his and instantly he relaxed into her touch.

"And you were reckless driving" Sheri joins the argument.

" You could have killed somebody. It's our job to protect the students  of this school." Marcus says.

" Can I say something" Mia spoke interrupting the conversation, Marcus and the rest of the students nooded" You are putting the fault in Montgomery but what about Alex he could have waited to Monty's car to walk first and then he could walk to school safety, but he dind't do that".

" Mia this is not about that" Courtney says. 

" No, this is only about trying to put the fault in Monty because it's easier" Her nerves were starting to get the best of her. Yes, Monty could be a little more carefull but it was not entirely his fault.

" Of course you are going to defend him, he his your boyfriend. He probably will beat you too up if you don't satnd by him" Courtney says and that was the last straw to Mia.

"What the fuck Courtney. " Mia says getting up from her place.

"I am just saying what everyone is thinking" The other teennage girl admits.

"The fuck is wrong with you" Mia breathes out.

"Watch your language" Mr.Porter warns.

Both girls started to verbally fight, until Mr.Porter got in and told both girls to shut up. But while the two girls were on there own argument the other students were also having on. 

"It didn't just happen. Maybe I was driving a little too fast but Alex lost his shit" Montgomery admits.

"Yeah. See. I lost my shit. It's my fault" Alex admists.

"Goddam it. Watch your language"Mr.Porter yells.

"I'm taking some fucking responsability" the Standall kid shouts to Mr.Porter "Since you guys can't".

"If Alex says it was his fault " Mia and Courtney locked  eyes was she about to stand on Monty's side for once but Marcus Cole cut her off "Doesn't matter what Alex says".

"But it was his fault" Monty says to them." No, it's your fault" Marcus replies.

"It's not his fault" Both Mia and Alex say.

"Maybe it's all your faults" Clay says. Speaking for the first time since the meetting started. Mia and the rest of her group and other people that associated with her group knew what he was talking about and it was not about Monty fast driving. 

After a while the committee got back and were ready to say what was going to happen to both Montgomery and Alex. Mia was still by her boyfriend side and she had no inttentions on leaving. She was sure they were going to put the fault on him like always but deep deep down she had some hope that maybe this time it would be different.

" Montgomery, it is the decision of the Honor Board that you are suppended from Liberty High school  for three consecutive school days" Marcus tells the group.

" What that is not fair guys. It is not his fault, you guys know that" Mia says getting up from her chair.

"That is fucking bullshit" Both boys say.

"What about Alex huh" Mia asks, still standing next to Monty.

"Alex, you are going to be let off with a warning." Marcus explains.

"Oh come on"

"That is stupid Cole"

"Fucking hypocrites" Alex says getting up from his chair and leaving the room. Monty did the same, he got up from his chair and joined Mia.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" I fucking hate them. I do. I really really do" Mia was walking in circles in front of Monty's car. Because she walked to school she was going to take a lyft from him now.

"Princess it's fine really" Monty says, extending his arm so that he would grab her waist. With her arms around his neck Monty kept kissing the girl.

" But it's not Monty.I don't want you three days at your place with your dad, it's just not gonna happen." Montgomery home situation was complicated, Mia was the only person that knew everything that happened. Sure Bryce and a few others knew too. But Mia was the only one he let see him vulnerable.

"Baby, it's not for you to worry about this. It's my problem." He says kissing her forehead.

"Come on, I am me. And it's about you I will always be worry. I love you Monty" The blond says never breaking the eye contact.

"I know you do and I love you. But I will figured it out. Trust me princess." Montgomery assures his girl kissing her temple.

"Now get in the car. There is something I want to show you" The boy smashed her ass which made the blond turn around to look at him.

"What? He was begging me to do it" The boy smirks.

"Of course he was" Mia laughs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The open window let the wind blew her blond hair, while one of her hands were tapping on her leg according to the song rythem. The other was outside the window tapping on the roof of the car.  

It was a pretty sunny day, and Monty was taking the  fair-haired girl somewhere, some place special. The road had no one in, sure some now and then a car would show up but it was a pretty peaceful day. So Montgomery often would take his eyes from the road to look at Mia, that was humming the songs that were played in the radio.

 Her blond hair would be flying all over her face, so she would often stop the  tapping with her hands to take her hand to her face to place her hair behind her ears. The little things that the Jensen girl would do Montgomery would watch very carrefully. And as if it was possible he would fall in love all over again with her.

Montgomery was thankful for Mia, she did bring the best of him. One side of him that for a while the De La Cruz boy thought was gone. But Mia somehow made that side of him show up again and for that reason he likes to quote that the bright side of him was never lost it was only lost because the difference of lost and gone is that if something is lost it means it can still be found.

And Mia Jensen found that bright side of Montgomery De La Cruz.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Smaller chapter because i didn't want to write episode 6 anymore eheheh

Kisses Bárbara <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 1.5K 7
Tejasswi has had a crush on Karan since his first show. Karan found Tejasswi to be weirdly intriguing when they met for the first time at the shoot o...
19.2K 233 11
In which two best friends have always been destined to be together but too many people and things get in the way. Season 1 Dustin "Dusty" Reidx oc...
13K 242 16
If you like my work, don't forget to leave a vote and comment as a way to appreciate it. #1 in misa [06.10.21] #1 in mihaelkeehl [16.06.23] #1 in dea...
5K 125 10
Today I will teach you all how to make Fanfiction. Because I am tired of reading sh*tty ones. -_- There can be spelling mistakes and grammatical err...