𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘋 | 𝘈.𝘏...

SSArumpleslut

It's took years for her to see that the situation she was in was abuse, mentally and physically. Y/n Marie... Еще

• Prologue
• One
• Two
• Three
• Four
• Five
• Six
• Seven
• Eight
• Nine
• Ten
• Eleven
• Twelve
• Thirteen
• Fourteen
• Fifteen
• Sixteen
• Seventeen
• Eighteen
• Nineteen
• Twenty
• Twenty One
• Twenty Two
• Twenty Three
• Twenty Four
• Twenty Six
• Twenty Eight
• Epilogue

• Twenty Seven

501 11 0
SSArumpleslut

Chapter Twenty Seven: Save Me A Seat, Lover

Aaron POV
12:11 AM

I wasn't ready. I didn't want to find out what was happening in Oregon. If it was still in Oregon.

Y/N decided to dry off outside of the car and change into fresh clothes. I took the opportunity to call Morgan. He was blowing up my work phone while we were at the beach. I hadn't noticed until I got back into the car.

I didn't want any distractions. Now I see that may have been a mistake. I glanced over my shoulder to make sure Y/N is still in the same position. She is under the beach showers to wash off the sand stuck on her skin. As captivated as I was, I knew I had to call Morgan.

"Morgan," he says immediately after I start to ring him.

"What did Garcia find?" I ask sternly.

This was exhausting. I wanted justice for her- for Harmony, Celia, and Tate. I'd never been so helplessly connected to a case that had me wrapped around its finger. I want to be a passionate leader, to want the same outcome for every single victim saved, but selfishly, I wanted this to be the best.

"She got in Axels computer. He is low on money and in D.C. He was stupid enough to use a credit card to book a hotel near Emily's apartment. We're gearing up now."

I wasn't a nervous person. I welcomed the anxious feeling that came with this job. So when my heart dropped at the sound of Morgan's words, I knew I was losing my edge.

Axel is so close to her.

And she is so oblivious. In a dark twisted part of me I wanted to save myself the lecture of allowing the team to go on a heist without me. It's against protocol, I'm not off duty. I remind myself of Rossi and Morgan who are enough to lead the team.

I was already imagining myself in the future. How Y/N will react with tears of joy in her eyes and a look of relief but she'll end up guilty, tucked in our room for days. I wouldn't know why she felt guilty, so it would drag me down as well. I try to think about how our dynamic would shift.

I shake away my thoughts.

"Have Garcia keep me posted. You can lead this team Morgan."

"I know, Hotch," he says. "Everything here is covered. Make sure Harmony and Y/N are safe."

I can tell he is going to hang up, so I interrupt the action. "And Morgan?"

"Yeah Hotch?"

I sigh and grip the steering wheel, "Please- Please be safe. Y/N will need you more than anyone."

"Sure man," he said before hanging up.

Just as I drop my phone back into the glove compartment, the trunk opens. Y/N appears to be untying her wet bathing suit. I clench my jaw and try to peel my eyes from the rear view mirror but I simply can't. Her soft skin, wet and dripping hair.

She catches my eyes in the mirror, the brief contact causing me to readjust in my seat and clear my throat. She sends me a sweet condescending smile just before allowing her top to fall off her body.

Her eyes don't leave mine as she slowly wrings out her hair slowly. God, she knows what she is doing. Slowly, she leans down so I can only see her collarbones now as she grabs one of my button ups from the back. My eyes screw shut.

I don't see when she takes off her bottoms, but I know she didn't put anything else on as a replacement. The view of her disappears until she is opening the passenger side door and sliding into the seat.

"Ready to go?" she asks innocently, pulling the seat belt over her body. "It's already dark and I don't want to get home too late."

I don't answer, instead I put the car in reverse and start to back out of our spot. She lets out a sigh and moves to recline her seat down. I came to the conclusion that she would be the death of me.

I try to not notice the way one of her legs comes to rest on the seat in a bent position. They are still closed and away from me, but just the knowing of there being nothing underneath was growing my muscles tense.

I clear my throat, "Are you hungry?"

"No," she hummed, bending over to face me. "I'm actually quite full from that dinner you cooked. You're getting better by the way."

"Thank you for that," I say in a monotone voice. The effect she has in me is ruthless, a swirling dark hole. "I enjoy cooking for you."

"And I enjoy eating it," she laughs.

"How are you feeling? I know the beach isn't your favorite spot."

She hums and leans back in her chair more, her legs fully exposed. I grip the gear with one hand- the other on the wheel. "I actually enjoyed it. There weren't too many people."

"The water was nice." I try to say without a wavering voice. My grip has already loosened and my hand is making contact with her inner thigh.

"I didn't think it would be this time of year. Thank you for taking me." She whispers.

Underneath my palm her legs tense at the feeling of my cold hands. Y/N is easy to read. That's how I can make her feel so good. Easily, I commit the memory of her face when she comes undone. It's all I can think about with her sitting next to me.

"I like what you've done with my shirt," I say casually, rubbing shapes on her thigh.

Instead of answering she lets out a soft whimper. I reminded myself to focus on the road. I rarely get distracted. My mind is razor sharp no matter the circumstances, that was until she came along.

Y/N is my enigma. She puzzled me in the best possible way. Stars are lining up in the sky as we follow a dirt road.

"It confuses me," I admit, drawling my hand closer in between her legs, "Why you didn't care to put anything underneath?"

A soft moan barely passes her lips, "I wanted to surprise you."

"Sweetheart, this only proves you are more predictable." I chuckle darkly.

I wanted to forget. I want her to forget. So when I finally reach her core, I trail my finger between her slits. My throat feels as though it is closing up as I try not to look away from the road.

However, the soft breaths I can nearly feel from her lips are so distracting I almost pull over. "Predictable? I knew you'd do this," she croaks out.

This is what I dream of. A feeling that is so addicting I could never run away from it. Her comment is cocky, teasing even, but I refuse to give in. She wants a reaction out of me through my movements and I won't give it to her.

She's so wet, it's almost impossible not to dip my fingers inside of her already. Her legs are already trying to push closed, but my arm blocks her knee from closing in. I can feel the resistance against my arm but I don't stop.

My hand twitches against the steering wheel and I'm forced to still look away from her. Again, I travel up and down just to simply tease her. To show that she wouldn't get it this easy. I know she wants to say something.

In the side of my eye I see her mouth open and close as if she is losing her train of thought as it's coming to her. The sight itself makes me laugh. Pathetic in the best way possible.

"Is this what you wanted? Your legs spread for me desperately while I drive?"

The car falls silent other than the noises from my tires hitting the road. I'm not happy with the way she didn't answer. I notice her eyes are screwed shut and her nails are digging into her arm rests.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you," I demanded, adding pressure to her clit.

"I'm sorry," she mutters.

"Open your eyes and answer me slut,"

"I-I um," she paused to swallow, "Yes."

I click my tongue. "How needy, can't wait for a second before trying to get what you want."

"I need you to know how much I only want you," she tried to reason.

I glance at her, her eyes now on my face. Studying her expression, I send her a condescending smirk. The light turns red and I break, reaching over to caress her cheek. They were flushed and heated with desire.

"I love it when you're so flustered," I tilt my head to the side to admire her just as my fingers inch into her.

Her mouth falls open while I continue to speak, "So pretty, all for me, always."

Inch my inch I ease my fingers in, curling them ever so slightly at my knuckles. I know there is only a few more seconds to touch her before the light turns green so I savor it. My thumb hovers over her cheekbone down to her jawline.

I'm captivated. Y/N does things indescribable without even trying. It almost makes me angry.

The light turns green and I press the gas. My hands speed up, going in and out of her at the speed of her desire. Her legs inches up as though she can't keep it on the floor anymore.

When my fingers curl I feel the soft skin, pressing in a spot that makes her moan so loudly it travels over my skin. Her soft sounds fuel my own need but I chose to ignore it.

"Aaron," she moans, barely getting those words out as it is and I don't let my eyes drift from the road.

I slam my fingers into her, rendering Y/N speechless because of the pleasure. I'm not one to be thoughtless at times like this. The way my name rolls off her tongue sends a heat of fire through me. It clouds my thoughts, makes my hands clammy. I have to run my hand over the smooth leather to distract myself from her heat.

The road blurs but we're nearly home. Inside of Y/N, I scissor my fingers. A pile of curses roll off her tongue like an effortless prayer. I can't help but push my foot on the accelerator. It's as if my mind is a ball of fuzz. Her pleasure fuels my own in the worst way possible. I wish I knew what she was thinking if I wasn't already occupied enough. I can't even glance over. Already, I'm connected enough to her skin.

Y/N clenched around my fingers, her nails dig into the leather of my seats as she tenses her legs. "Who's making you feel like this, hm?"

A gush of air relaxes her lungs, "Shit- You, Aaron!"

Almost I laugh, caught in my own world. I work faster, curling my fingers to hit the spot inside of her that makes her eyes roll into the back of her head.

And she does just that. When her orgasm washes over her, her legs shake violently. She's so infatuated that she can't speak. I move slowly so she can ride out the wave, still allowing for the same feeling to attend.

Selfishly I'm glad she was untouched by man. I want to be her first and only. The only one that can make her feel this way. Y/N is precious, a gift. One that I'll never let go. Times that these don't make me love her, they make me realize the small parts of why.

I don't even register that my fingers are still inside of her moving until she grips my arm and says stop. I remove them, captivated by her red cheeks and sassy demeanor. Even when she submits to me, I will always admire the head strong version of Y/N.

She looks at me why a coy smile. Her legs drops back down onto the floor board. "You're the only one who can make me feel that way," she speaks softly.

I don't know how to respond. I always have something to say. It's how I'm such a good leader for this team. But every-time she gives me that look, I turn into a puddle of a man- helpless by her beautiful smile and soft skin. I take my fingers that were just inside of her and draw them against her bottom lip them, pushing them. She welcomes them inside, swirling her tongue around her own arousal. The vibration of her moan is the last thing before I remove them and pull into the driveway.

At The Scene
1:35 AM

Morgan always considered himself a good leader. He wanted to fill the shoes if Aaron Hotchner to prove something. Had he found out what he wanted to prove, his life would be easier. Morgan wasn't one to act superior, always a team player in situations that could lead to one-selves death. Even with the stars and the teams flashlights drawn, the hotel had been completely cleared.

"This doesn't match the profile," Prentiss says out of frustration. "He was supposed to be here. We had to have missed something."

"No, he out smarted us. This was a trap. He never stayed at the hotel. He purposely wanted us to find the laptop and trace it." Morgan explains.

The rest of the team stands behind him, and at this rate that they are going, failure is the only option. Even Rossi seemed puzzled.

"Why would he want us all here? What could he get out of it?" JJ attempts to join in despite her background and current position as a media liaison. She always feels undermined in times like these.

"He wanted a distraction," Morgan sighs, the frustration was growing along with his body temperature. Sweat lined his skin.

Prentiss shakes her head, "Then he would need Hotch here. That's who is protecting Y/N and Harmony. Without him at the house, Axel would have free reign."

Throughout this whole ordeal, Rossi had been quiet. Observing from afar like his older days at the BAU. He didn't feel intimidated, he simply worked better in his own head. Drawling conclusion after conclusion until it all pieced together.

Reid has done the same. That brain of his working out every possibility of Axels plan. He assumed that Axel did set up the laptop as previously stated thinking Hotch would come on the heist at the scene. That was supposed to open you and Harmony to harms way. But that didn't work. The one thing he was unsure on was what would happen when Axel showed up at the Hotchner residence.

"He's going to Hotch's house. He doesn't know that Hotch isn't here. This is the most advanced thing he has done during the whole case. Axel doesn't have the capacity to do anything else to benefit him," Reid rambles, "There was nothing here from him so he could tell that Hotch is gone. He thinks the house is still empty. That's where he is going."

"Okay so what? We go to the house? There is no time for that." Morgan snaps.

"He's right," Rossi says, twirling the ring around his finger. He tends to do it when the stress levels are high and lives are at stake.

"Have you tried to call Hotch? Surely he'll answer." JJ suggests.

Morgan shakes his head, "I tried. He was driving and probably in bed by now."

"We can just leave now, get there-" JJ starts.

"JJ it's not going to work. Axel has probably been at the house just waiting for them. This hotel is close but not close enough with the amount of time Axel had." Morgan sighs. "The only thing we can do is wait it out."

As much as it pained Morgan to know that you and Hotch were in danger, he had faith. Maybe he failed this heist and it wasn't what was right but he also reminds himself that he is in place of Hotch. If Morgan didn't step up to the job, Hotch would be here and you'd be unprotected, Harmony would be dead by now. This was a long case, he prayed that tonight it'll all be over.

Y/N POV
1:42 AM

You don't know if you can fall asleep at this point. Aaron is letting out soft breaths next to you. He just looked so peaceful without all the distractions. Harmony was safe in the guest room and you focused on the way the cold air brushed against your skin. The window was open tonight, the weather was perfect and you couldn't resist. You told Aaron that you'd make sure it gets closed before you go to sleep.

Weights laid on your eyelids as exhaustion took over you. The covers were soft and the temperature was just perfect. You flop your head to the side to look out the window. You know you told Aaron that you'd close it but the wind is just too comforting. Surely your eyes lids close and you listen to the sounds outside. The crunch of gravel and whistle of cold wind. You sink further into the mattress and snuggle into Aarons heat.

When your eyes finally close it's like a solace of pleasure. You were so sick of sleepless nights and wanted this one to put an end to the cycle. Even though your heart was beating erratically, you ignored it. You tend to ignore pain a lot. Hence the broken ribs that truly never healed but you say they did. You want to be strong. The team sets the model for you. You're not one of them exactly, but you want to be in their mindset.

The cool metal is prominent against your head despite the pillow. Surely you don't actually feel the coolness but you think you do. It's a reminder that you can defend yourself. The little piece of mind gives you enough to fully relax your limbs.

Your heartbeat is felt in your ears. When the first creak occurs you brush it off as a noise from an animal. You want to think you're making yourself paranoid. Reluctantly, you open your eyes and glance at the open window. Now you have no choice but to get up and close it. Usually you aren't scared that quickly but there is something about tonight. A feeling in your bones.

"There is nothing there Y/N, stop being a little bitch," you mutter to yourself. You pull the covers off your body and walk over to the window. You make sure you close it and lock the top.

Aaron tosses and turns on the bed until he is facing you. "Is something wrong?" he asks with a groggy voice.

"Uh nope. I was just closing the window," you explain softly. You know he is tired and needs rest.

"Come back to bed," he insists. You wipe your sweaty palms on your shorts and nod your head silently.

Another creak.

You freeze in place.

Aaron sits up and reaches under his pillow. A gun is suddenly in his hand and you don't know if you're comprehending anything.

"Go into the closet," he demands quietly.

You've never seen him this focused. So on edge. As quickly as you can, you walk over to the closet. It's dark and the air is biting your skin. You don't like showing fear. Especially when things are happening as quickly as they are. Your hand touches the knob and you step inside the dark room.

You don't bother turning on the light before shutting the door behind you. Immediately your heart rate starts to pick up.

You grip onto the shelf under your clothes and listen to Aaron's footsteps as they trail down the stairs.

That's when you feel it.

The soft sigh coming from behind you.

The hairs on your neck stand up. Goose bumps cover your arms and legs.

After the sigh comes a tsk of the tongue.

After the tsk comes a hand.

A hand that rests upon your shoulder.

You squeeze your eyes closed.

Don't cry.

Don't cry Y/N.

"... Axel, can you promise you'll put up with me?..."

"...Axel, can you promise that I'm enough?..."

"...Axel, promise you'll never leave me?..."

Now you see the last promise was the only one he'd keep. The darkness blankets you.

"Didn't you miss me?" Axel whispers into your ear. He's so close to you.

Something cold pressed against your back. It's flat and has a sharp edge. It travels under your shirt until you arch away from it.

You're completely silent, scared to speak. It feels like you swallowed cotton balls that soak up all the moisture in your throat.

"Awe...cats gotcha tongue?" he teases, pressing the blade into your skin.

You wince quietly. You learned to take the pain a while ago, but now it's like your skin has worn thin. Being away from him, being safe, being content- it's all made you weak and pitiful.

Even with the lack of light, you can see the way he looks right now. Imagine the pout of sarcasm pulling his lips, the one eyebrow raised, and the callous smile full of yellow teeth, stained from tobacco dip.

You swallow the only thing left in your mouth before you speak. "What are you doing here Axel?"

He laughs, "Well doll, I came looking for you!"

"I don't have anything you want," you whisper. Despite your best efforts, your voice cracks under the pressure.

You're so focused on the knife pressed against your back and the feeling of your own blood collecting at the waistband of your shorts. You press your lips together to stop the trembling of tears.

"Oh but you do," he mocks, pushing even further. You gasp. "You have my money, my life, my everything really. You tried to send me to jail after everything I did for you."

It's so horrible. You don't know what to say. You aren't a profiler, you don't have the training to deescalate the situation. What you do know is Axel. Maybe those times alone with him when you were young, you couldn't talk him out of things, but you've studied his behavior now.

"I never said I didn't appreciate everything you've done for me," you say softly, "Axel, I was going to help you."

"How?" He demands.

Aaron please come. Please find me.

Please be my hero again.

"The money," you breathe, "I sent it to Celia for a reason. I knew she was going to give it to you. A-and the night at the mansion I wouldn't tell them anything you know?" Lies.

He chuckled darkly. He doesn't believe you. "Sweet, sweet, Y/N. I don't think that's true, doll. Then why would you hide away from me? I need you honeybun."

You almost gag at the pet names but you refocus your mind at what's against your skin. Your blood runs cold when he moves it upwards towards your shoulder blades.

"Wouldn't it look suspicious if I was still trying to contact you? I saw your texts, Aaron did too. I told him you were stalking me because he couldn't know my real intentions..." you trail off.

"Which were?"

"To find you, to run away with you so we could be together," you rush out, "It didn't matter what everyone said, I loved you and I still do. I was so jealous of Harmony I nearly turned my back against my plan."

You can't tell if it's working. You never believed in a higher power, but currently- you're praying. Behind you, he shifts his feet as if he is conflicted.

"You were jealous?"

Quickly, you nod your head. Scared that if you didn't respond fast enough you could be stabbed in the back by him, literally this time.

The feeling of your heart being in your stomach was one you only wished to experience on a rollercoaster as a kid. When you felt it in this moment, you knew all hope was left elsewhere. You couldn't possibly think that you'd make it out alive. You weren't skilled the way you thought you were. Talking your way out was only a dream in a courtroom.

"Of course. I wanted you to be my husband. I felt betrayed knowing I was doing everything to find you and be with you," you say.

"Well," he said with enthusiasm in his voice, "If I knew that I wouldn't have brought that bitch with me."

You try not to sound too relieved. "I tried to contact you sooner, I just never had the time or opening."

Footsteps travel up the stairs. Aaron please find me.

"Baby we can leave right now. I have the cars, the house, everything you had and more. Just come with me."

Shit. If you don't leave right now he'll know you're bluffing. But if you do...you don't even want to think of the possibility.

"What about my things?" you ask innocently.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you all the same and more. I'll buy you a pair of pants worth the price of this house and it won't stop there."

"But Aaron, he will hear us if we leave now. I know the BAU team will be alerted and this would be for nothing. We have to be careful."

Axel stays silent, contemplating your thoughts and words. The footsteps grow closer until you hear the bedroom door crack open.

Immediately Axels hand is over your mouth and the tears are threatening to pour over your waterline. "Y/N?" Aaron calls.

The immediate shift in Axles demeanor is scarier the knife itself. He pushes you against him, back touching his front. The blade is pushing into your skin and you can't help the tears anymore. "Say a word and I'll fucking kill you, do you understand?" Axel grits.

You nod. The closet door handle jiggles. Suddenly you're reminiscing. About everything really. You don't want to die. At least you don't think so.

The concept of death is oversimplified. You don't think people want to die. You think they want a break where it feels like death but they come back.

You want to come back.

You want to experience everything you can. You're only in your twenties, barely alive, distant from death. Death is on your mind a lot. You never thought it would become a reality.

Aaron said he'd always protect you and you can't start doubting him now. You'll make it out. You always do. It's hard and complicated and so painful but you do and you fight through it every time because you know it'll be worth it.

"Y/N?" Aaron voice booms. You can see the sliver of light coming under the closet door. Once Aaron pulls the handle he'll see you. "Three seconds to respond."

A sob rips your throat causing the knife to be pressed deeper into you. You can't handle the wet feeling down your back and cheeks mixed with the burning, searing pain.

Three seconds go by and the door flings open. Aaron stands there with his gun point at you. His eyes widen at the sight. Your tear stained cheeks, the fear in your eyes. Most importantly, Axel behind you.

Axel laughs, "Look who it is to save you Y/N! If it isn't Aaron Hotchner. The man you've been fucking for a place to live."

Aaron simply points the gun higher, aiming directly at Axels forehead. "Come on Hotch I know you didn't actually want her? Trust me, I would've fucked her out of my system if she wasn't so stubborn."

Another change in demeanor.

"Why chase her then?" Aaron asked, his voice towering over Axels with so much authority.

"What are you talking about?" Axel laughs uncontrollably, trying to embarrass such an assumption. "I never chased her."

"If you wanted Y/N out of your system for a quick fuck for all those years of your relationship, why continue to chase her?"

"She had something I wanted!" Axel yells.

"What? Did Y/N groom your ego too much and now you're a little too insecure? No one else wants you?" Aaron mocks as though he is talking to a child.

"It's wasn't that," Axel argues, "She had my money."

"Your father gave you so much even after the disinheritance, even then you got your money back from Celia, so which is it?"

You want to scream that there is a knife pressed against your back that he can't see. That it's cutting through you every time Aaron says something Axel doesn't like. Your head feels dizzy. Your vision is going blurry.

"Which is what?" Axel questioned.

"Did you want to fuck her or are you just greedy?"

"You don't know anything!" Axels voice grows and grows. You know if it keeps going Harmony is going to wake up and this will be for nothing. 

All you can feel is pain. Like a hot pan is being pressed against your skin. It's getting deeper and deeper. You're being stabbed in the back because of your own decisions.

You can't tell if Aaron noticed your droopy eye lids and frail limbs. He makes brief eye contact with you as if to say 'you will be okay'.

You've always trusted Aaron, especially in times like these. Right now, doubt is creeping in and the worst part about it...

You can't say anything while the blade inches in.

-
A/N-
Hi! I'm really trying to get better at updates and hopefully I can finish this book while on the plane because I'm a baddie. Anyways I really do hope you all are doing well if anyone is still here to stick around I'm not sure, or if you're a later reader, I hope everyone is doing so well. And if you aren't, I'm here to talk. Until time time (or next month knowing me ;)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

38.1K 821 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
325K 6.9K 37
David Rossi Fanfic After solving a rough case, all you want is to go home and forget the past few days. Only instead, you wind up at a local bar with...
2.9K 119 17
❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ❞ Too many arguments too much tears, they foreseed how it w...
452K 13.4K 33
─ ✩ ❝ 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩, 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧...