๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ slxtty-kenma

โ๏ธŽ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโž๏ธŽ ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

sสœส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ sสŸแดœแด›
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 16

10.9K 282 184
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ slxtty-kenma

You hated to admit it but you were in desperate need for anything. It had been about a week since your conversation with Tsukishima at the cafe and if you were being honesty the slight clarity on your end had you feeling a bit eager. You had been so tempted to just call or even text him within the passing time but you held out, thinking it was better to give it a bit before just fully asking him to come and fuck you.

And although you had the Intention to contact the male later on during the day maybe asking if he'd like to come over 'do some work' all your plans were soon crush when you had awoken with a fresh red patch of women hood basically pooling out your vagina. Now you had set the date on your calendar so you knew you'd be having your period soon but it was scheduling for next week.

It seemed like Mother Nature was never on your side.

So as you sat in your bed desperately craving for a certain sort of touch and words of encouragement an unhappy frown planted it's way on your soft features.

The sun had set a while ago and you were home alone as your parents were basically never home due to their business keeping them in the office. You were an only child so it could get pretty lonely at home but you never let it bother you.

You enjoyed the peace and quiet most nights.

with peace and quiet came privacy allowing you to engage in all sorts of activities you'd never image letting anyone in broad daylight see you even participating in.

With your laptop on top your bed you laid flatly on your stomach. Your head phones were on full blast as you stared intently at the screen, watching as the muscular man basically destroyed some blonde chicks pussy.

The tittle read "busty blonde takes long dick.". If you were being honesty these sort of porn videos never interested you they were always too staged and overdone, yet you are simply too lazy to even search up something more fit to your style.

As the video neared the end the male pulled out, you raised an eyebrow now noticing just how big he was,

Maybe she wasn't over exaggerating

He began to stroke himself aiming for the girl who now had her mouth open ready to catch his release. This had been the only scene where he wasn't brutally fucking her, it was something settle yet it pleases them both, no vaginal sex required.

Ideas. Not your brightest strong suit when you're in a mood of pure desperation but neither was your will power to not give into temptation. You quickly glanced towards your phone giving it a short stare before you positioned your sight back towards your still playing screen.

no
no
no
no
no... fuck it.

Tsukishima

Can you come over now?

Immediately as you sent you message you had know you fucked up, but there was no turning back. You had once again found yourself in a position of a good opportunity handed directly to you. Placing your phone back you closed the tab on your lab top before getting out the bed to set it back on your desk. Once you had set the device back into its original place a ding sounded through your room making you freeze in place.

You didn't want to overthink but your mind raced with possible replies he could have sent. What if he didn't want to come, or maybe he thought you were being weird. I mean it is late at night who would be out at this time.

after a few minutes you had taken a deep breath before collecting your thoughts. Shifting back to your bed you hesitantly picked up your phone. Unlocking it and reading the reply.

Tsukishima

Can you come over now?

and what for?

Never mind it's nothing important.

As embarrassing as it wasn't you weren't going to embarrass yourself more by directly telling him your reason for inviting him. Stupid yes, but human beings convince themselves the most oblivious things are often the most obvious to avoid labeling themselves as a coward or fearful.

It's like when you have a crush you'd never tell the person directly but you'd hope that the subtlety of your actions is enough to make them aware of your feelings when in reality you're just doing what any other decent person would do just with hidden intents behind your actions.

Caught in your thoughts you failed the miss the first buzzing of your phone until another vibration followed drawing you back to the current situation.

Tsukishima

Can you come over now?

And for what?

Never mind it's nothing important.

It obviously is. Don't waste my time on such stupid things.
Send the address.

In another alternate universe you'd probably be studying for some exam or researching for your project.

But this wasn't another parallel universe.

You y/n l/n was determined to give Tsukishima Kei the best head he'd ever receive.

Authors note❤️:
Honestly this was written quickly so I'll search for anything wrong tomorrow my ass is tired and I still have to clean. I want to first thank you hoes for 102k read!! I started this account way back in May I believe and we've come so far!! Also thank you for the layout bae <33 always providing me with the best shit ever. I've been gone but honestly I'm just trying to finish my last semester of school then I can start updating more. I hope you all enjoyed this weak ass chapter and I love you forever and always
-Nani

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

2.2K 110 8
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›๊œฑแดœแด‹ษช๊œฑสœษชแดแด€ ษช๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ ๊œฑสœส ส™แดส ... แด€ ๊œฑสœส ส™แดส แดกสœแด แด…แดแด‡๊œฑษด'แด› แด„แด€ษด'แด› สœแด€ษดแด…สŸแด‡ สœษช๊œฑ แดแดกษด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑ, แด€ษดแด… สแด‡แด›, สœแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ษขแดแดแด… แด€แด› แดแด€๊œฑแด‹ษชษดษข สœษช๊œฑ แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดกษด ๊œฐ...
152K 5K 23
โช ๐€๐Š๐€๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐‰๐ˆ โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ , ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ? , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ...
31.5K 1.1K 27
๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž (แดา“า“ษชแด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด‡แด…ษชแด›แด‡แด…)
2.7K 98 15
๐ŸŽง: ๏ผ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜š ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜š ๐˜ ๐˜Ž๐˜Œ๐˜›๏ผŸ๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜š๐˜“๐˜  ๐˜œ๐˜—๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜›๏ผŒ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜  ๐˜š๐˜ˆ๐˜  ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜Ž๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜•...