𝐔𝐆𝐇! {𝐋. π‡π¨π°πšπ«π}

By -ALICXNT

Faith Morales, an aspiring artist, drug addict and the younger half-sister of Nate Jacobs, was failing school... More

Prologue
Season One
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Season Two
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen

Eleven

2.4K 119 46
By -ALICXNT

Faith had been living with the Howard's for a week now, and she had to admit it was nice, even if she did see her mother leaving for work every morning.

Faith had promised Suze she wouldn't be there long, that she was looking for a small apartment near the school, but Suze had reassured her youngest daughter's girlfriend that she could stay with them as long as needed.

In that week, Faith had gotten back into her Art work. She finished four projects for school, and even painted for fun, which was exactly what Faith was doing now, about to paint Lexi.

"Faith..." Lexi said in what she hoped was a seductive tone. She was still getting used to feeling sexy, but she liked it. Faith hummed, not looking up from her canvas. "I want you to draw me like one of your French girls. Wearing this..." she undid the silk gown, letting it drop to the floor.

"You're really quoting Titanic?" Faith chuckled, squeezing the different paints on her palette. Her eyes cast upwards towards her girlfriend, and her eyes widened.

"Wearing "only" this," said Lexi, causing Faith to gulp nervously as her mouth watered. "The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a china doll. As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want," Lexi winked, placing her hand on her hips.

She laid down on the sofa in her's and Cassie's shared bedroom, posing. "Tell me when it looks right to you," Lexi muttered softly, her hand on her chin.

"Uh... just bend your left leg a little and... and lower your head," said Faith, gulping nervously. She didn't know why a nude Lexi made her nervous, but perhaps it was because her mother was right down stairs. "Eyes to me. That's it."

And with that Faith began painting Lexi's portrait, her lip between her teeth and her forehead scrunched together as she focused on the Goddess in front of her.

Lexi's eyes stayed firmly on Faith as the rest of her body stayed completely still. She wasn't going to lie when she said that Faith painting was extremely attractive. How focused Faith would get, the lip bites, the paint smearing up her arms and sometimes ending on her chin when she would scratch it.

It had been hours since Lexi last moved a single muscle, and she was finally about to complain until Faith gave a satisfactory tut and put her paint brush back in the glass of water.

"You can come see it now," said Faith, biting her lip as her eyes slid down Lexi's body, her cheeks turning red when Lexi caught her staring.

The strut Lexi walked with so agonising for Faith. Lexi made sure she flaunted every part of her body, and didn't help matter when she placed herself down in Faith's lap.

"It's gorgeous," Lexi said in awe, admiring her girlfriends work. Faith had gotten every detail right, and had painted Lexi in a beautiful open field with a snowy mountain in the background.

"You're gorgeous," Faith mumbled, burying her head in Lexi's neck out of embarrassment. She had been complimented many times on her artwork, but it meant more coming from Lexi.

"I never took you to be shy," Lexi teased her, placing two fingers under Faith's chin and lifting her head up. Lexi let out an audible moan at the sight of Faith with her bottom lip between her teeth, and her breath hitched when Faith attached her lips to hers.

"Are you sure?" Faith mumbled between kisses when Lexi's fingers started undoing her shirt, slipping it off her shoulders and exposing Faith's chest.

"Cassie's with McKay and my mom has gone out with her drinking buddies," Lexi said, placing her hands on Faith's breasts, twisting Faith's left nipple lightly between her fingers. "And I would let you fuck me wherever, whenever."

"Lexi Howard, not so innocent after all," Faith teased. Lexi squealed as Faith stood up, wrapping her legs around Faith's midsection and her arms around Faith's neck.

"Where are we going?" Lexi giggled, moaning lightly when Faith sucked on her skin beneath her earlobe.

"You said I could fuck you wherever," Faith mumbled, admiring the hickey she left on Lexi's neck, which couldn't easily be hidden. "So, I'm going to fuck you in your mom's room."

"You're so bad," Lexi giggled, kicking the door to her mom's bedroom door shut when Faith slammed her into it, eagerly connecting their lips together once more.

"The baddest," Faith mumbled, dropping to her knees, lifting Lexi's legs over her shoulders and attaching her lips to Lexi's aching folds. "Do you share your perfume with your mom?" Faith asked when she threw Lexi on Suze's bed, climbing on top of her girlfriend.

"You're about to stick your tongue down my throat and you're more concerned about me sharing my perfume?" Lexi asked, arching her eyebrow. Faith shook her head quickly, going back to kissing Lexi.

One hour later, Faith fell besides Lexi, both girls out of breath and sweaty.

"I can't believe we did that," Lexi giggled into Faith's shoulder, her eyes admiring the hickeys she left on the Morales' girls neck. She placed two kisses to Faith's shoulder.

"We should go change the sheets before your mom gets home," Faith whispered, running her fingers through Lexi's knotted hair. "We don't need her knowing we fucked in her bed."

"But I'm so comfy," Lexi whined, rolling on top of her girlfriend. "Besides," Lexi ran her hand down Faith's stomach, her fingers stopping short of her vulva. "I think we have time for one more round."

—————

"What're you going as?" Cassie asked, looking at Faith through her vanity as Faith lead on Lexi's bed in nothing but towel. She was supposed to be getting ready for a Halloween party, but here she was, scrolling through her mother's recent Instagram posts. Grace seemed happier now that Faith wasn't in her life. She seemed more carefree when she posted pictures with Frank and his kids, and it hurt her. "Fifi?"

"What? Sorry," Faith shook her head, looking up at Cassie. "Hey, you're Alabama Worley!"

"Yes, I am," said Cassie, pleased that someone knew who she was. After the last night she had spent with McKay, Cassie felt really insecure about herself. "But what about you? Who're you going as?"

Faith reached over to Lexi's bedside table, putting in fake vampire teeth. She turned back to Cassie, smiling at her giggling friend. Cassie should've guessed from Faith's curly hair and the nineteenth century dress hanging up.

"I survived childbirth, the death of my entire family, and five hundred years of running from an immortal hybrid. You can understand why I'm a little upset that I'm on the verge of being defeated by a sinus infection!" said Cassie, which sent the girls into a giggling mess.

Once Faith had finished getting dressed in her dress, and applied her makeup, she walked downstairs ahead of Cassie and stopped in her tracks when she saw an Angel, Bob Ross, a sexy Nun and what looked like Alfred Pennyworth.

"These are my sleep paralysis demons coming to kill me, aren't they?" Faith asked, causing the group of girls to chuckle. Lexi, who was Bob Ross, smiled widely when Faith kissed her in front of her mother and her friends. She was starting to feel insecure about the Bob Ross costume, but Faith kissing her made it all better.

"Katherine Pierce and Bob Ross, never thought I'd see that," said Jules, giggling. The smell of alcohol on her was immense, but Faith found herself giggling along as Kat, the sexy Nun, looked between the two of them bewildered.

"Hey, creepy!" Called Suze from the living room, and the five of them turned to the Howard matriarch, to find her staring at Lexi with a glass of wine in her hand. "The whole point of Halloween is to look attractive."

"No, it's not," said Lexi defensively, her hand that had been resting on Faith's hip clenching ever so slightly. Faith noticed the small action, pulling the youngest Howard closer to her.

"Oh, really?" said Suze, looking between Faith, Jules and Kat in particular. "You do me a favour and you count how many girlfriends of yours are dressed like fifty year old men, report back to me."

"Just ignore her," Faith whispered in Lexi's ear when they turned away from Suze. Lexi sighed through her nose, nodding as she kissed Faith on the forehead, the fake beard tickling Faith ever so slightly.

"Is it too much?" Cassie asked, stopping on the middle of the stairs and getting everyone's attention. All the girls chorused their "no's" one after another, and left straight after, Faith pulling an old silver flask out of her purse.

"Looks like we're both chaperoning tonight," Rue sighed to Lexi, both girls staring ahead at their respective girlfriends, who were singing loudly to a Halloween song.

"He did the monster mash!" Faith sung loudly.

"The monster mash!" Jules followed on, giggling loudly as she almost fell.

"It was a graveyard smash!" Faith sung, keeping Jules steady. The two girls broke into loud giggles again, falling into each other. Neither of them remembered the rest of the lyrics, but they found it funny all the same as they repeated those three lines.

"Faith deserves her fun," Lexi sighed, wondering just how strong the alcohol must've been in Faith's drink. It was going to be a long night, but at least a drunk, happy Faith was better than a drunk, depressed one, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 8.3K 27
Mila Howard was new in East Highland moving in with her cousin Cassie and Lexie after her mom kicked her out. Luckily it wasn't her first time here s...
22.8K 375 25
A place full of pill poppers and drama filled teenagers, she was the breath of fresh air that he needed. And he was the stain in her squeaky clean li...
42K 883 12
with jules being gone in the city, rue felt damaged, felt ruined, she wanted to get high and forget everything. but she met you. and simply felt like...
101K 5.1K 22
π——π—”π—‘π——π—˜π—Ÿπ—œπ—’π—‘π—¦ "𝗂 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 π—ˆπ—„π–Ίπ—’ 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 π—Œπ–Ύπ–Ύ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—Œπ—†π—‚π—…π–Ύ" π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅, π–¬π—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—‡π–Ί π–«π–Ύπ—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—‚ π—…π—‚π—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁...