Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 11

295 16 14
By Ginnyzyn

Daniel Adams POV :

It's an important day for I and Sean. Our company is turning nine years today. Nothing is impossible if you have a right plan and the right person to walk with. In my life Sean is my fortune. When you walk with the right person no destination is far. Sean is the right person in my life. At the age of twenty one, starting your own business and fighting each and every person who doesn't want you to win isn't an easy nut to crack. Our business journey was impossible difficult. We faced a lots of obstacles and losses in the very beginning years. Sometimes I used to think about dropping his business plan and running away. But Shan was there to make me stand still and made sure that we shouldn't give up without reaching our destiny. Him being my business partner is like a mountain of power to me. I often used to make joke about him saying he is not working as much as I am. But the truth is, he is the one who is taking more risk and responsibilities than I am. I am glad that my Sean, my best friend is my business partner too. Now we are standing together as the number one business corporation in Italy.

With pride in my eyes I adjusted my suit tie while looking at myself in the mirror. Sean have arranged an big business party today. All our other business partner, clients, stockholders and even our rivals are also invited. It's going to be a big event in Italy today.

While I was getting ready Sean barged into my room. He had a huge smile on his face and was dressed up neatly.

" So partner? Ready to dominate the world ?". He rubbed his hands together and smiled at me.

" Born ready, partner ". I returned the smile and walked towards him. Before giving him any chance, I pulled him for a hug. This brotherly hug gives me so much strength and peace.

" What's this for, Daniel ?". Sean chuckled and hugged me back.

" That's for not giving upon me and our company ". I pulled myself back from him and thanked him wholeheartedly.

" Fuck off, Daniel. You are speaking as I had a chance ?. I have to stick with you because your sick ass wouldn't survive one day without me ". He teased me and received a punch from me on his stomach.

" Ouch.. Stop being rude to your best friend ". He fake cried and yelled at me.

" if you don't want me to be rude with you, then hurry your ass up to the party. I don't want us to be late ". I ignored his rambling and walked out of my room with them.

When we reached the living room mom yelled at us. " Sean? Daniel? Am all ready and waiting for both of you. You both are taking too much time to get ready more than I am !". She laughed and teased us.

" It's not me. Blame him. He is the one who is always late, mom ". Sean took mom's side and blamed me.

" I would have been on time if only you didn't come and disturb me ". I glared at him to which he grinned from ear to ear.

" Uffo, I don't know how you both are managing to run such a big business concern. At home, you two are behaving like kids. Always bickering and fighting ". Mom shook her head and rolled her eyes at us.

" Because at home, we are your dear son's. Not any big businessmen ". Sean hugged her and kissed the side of her head.

" Yeah, you two are my dear one's and I am... am so... so proud of you both ". She shuttered and had tears in her eyes.

" No mom !. Its big day for us and you shouldn't be crying "! I immediately soothed her with my hug.

After comforting our mother, we three headed to the party. As soon as we reach there the media rushed to us and clicked thousands of pictures. After that, I introduced our mother to everyone. Not that nobody knows her already. She is very popular among the women her age. While mom was busy chitchatting with her friends, I and Sean went to welcome our other guests.

When I was talking with our important business associates, Sean patted on my shoulder and gestured me to look at the entrance. I turned my head and saw some uninvited guest entering inside our event. I kept my eyes focused on that person who is now approaching us. Sean came and stood beside me like my shield.

" What is he doing in here, Daniel? Did you invite him ?". Sean questioned me.

" No way in the hell ". I replied him with equal confusion.

Soon he approached us and stood infront of us with all his audacity. The man who standing in front of me is not someone I thought I would meet today. He is Massimo Knight, father of Damien Knight. He is known for his supreme political powers and underground businesses. I and Sean are not any less to him. The only difference between us and him is, we don't do any illegal business and all he does is illegal.

" Good evening, Mr. Adams and Mr. Peterson. Congratulations, young blood ". He stood in front of us and greeted us.

" Good evening, Mr. Knight. But I don't remember inviting you ?". Sean crossed his arms and replied him with the same audacity.

He chuckled and adjuster his suit tie.
" Well Mr. Peterson,  i don't need any invitation to come in here because no one would stop me from doing anything ". He glared at Sean.

" Do not ever talked to my friend like that Mr. Knight ". I gritted my teeth and took a step forward to him. " Now tell me the reason for your arrival ".

" Yeah, I heard that you met my son in my absence Mr. Adams ?". He enquired me in a serious tone.

" Yes and your little innocent son came running to you crying to complain about me, right ?". I teased him.

" You shouldn't have done that Mr. Adams. No one had the audacity to threaten I or my son ever before. You stepped into lions den ". This time he gritted his teeth and pointed is one finger towards me.

I chuckled and flicked my nose. " Well, I am here now and the one who stepped inside the lions den itself a lion Mr. Knight. So be aware ". I warned him.

" Mr. Adams, I have no single idea about that girl for whom you are messing with me now. But I swear, I will make her suffer for this. You insulted me by threatening my son. I will make her life a living hell ". He tried to threaten me and Sean lunged at him. But I grabbed Sean by his shoulder and made in Stand still.

" Don't you dare talk about her. I will not think twice before strangling your neck ". Sean yelled at him.

" What on earth is this? That girl seems like wrapped these two multimillionaire in between her fingers. I guess you both had a good taste of her ?". He chuckled and his words were more than disgusting.

Sean is her brother you dump ass.

I controlled myself and Sean because there were media people around us.
" Trust me you senseless shit, even if you try to lay your single finger on her I will cut your dear son into pieces. That girl means so much more to me than you could ever imagine. So better get your ass and your son's dick out of her way ". Saying this I stromed away from him and grabbed Sean along with me.

I walked out of there and only stopped when Sean pulled me to him. " What was that Daniel? Did you met Damian and warned him ?". He questioned me   angrily.

I calmed myself before answering him. " I had to Sean. I had to stop him from hurting her any further and also I tightened the security for Jenifer and her friend. So you don't have to worry. She is safe ". I explained him and he didn't say anything. He was just staring at me and then walked away.

After few minutes, I confirmed it from my guards that Massimo have left the venue. So, I and Sean finally got into the party mood. But I felt a slight distraction in Sean's for. He isn't fully concentrating at the event. I slowly excused myself from the guests and went beside him.

" Whom are you expecting ?". I asked him suspiciously.

" No one ". He shrugged his shoulders.

" Don't lie to me Sean. From the beginning your eyes were fixed at the entrance. Who are you waiting for ?". I narrowed my eyes and glared at him.

" Umm... Daniel... I'm... Oh yeah, there she is ". He shuttered and immediately ran towards the entrance.

I stood there blankly and watched him. Then I noticed Jennifer and her friend standing at the entrance.

Oh, here comes the special guest !.

My mind did happy dance on seeing Jennifer and unknowing smile appeared on my face. I don't know why but this girl always gives me chills. I was standing there and watching her every move like an lost puppy. She was wearing an ocean blue bodycon dress which had split in her thigh, exposing her beautiful legs. Other than that, every part of her curves were perfectly covered by the dress. I saw her squealing and hugging Sean. Sean face beamed after seeing his little sister.

This little girl really wrapped him around her fingers.

Soon enough they marched towards me. I got alarmed on seeing her in a close distance and stiffed myself. As soon as they came near me Jenifer gave me an beautiful smile.

That's it ! She did that again. Now I'm gonna have another sleepless night.

" Good evening Mr. Adams. Congratulations on your ninth business anniversary ". She extended her hands and smiled brightly at me.

I looked at Sean for a moment and smirked at him." Good evening to you too Miss. Andez and thanks for coming ". I shaked my hands with her and gave her my best smile possible.

" My pleasure. And this is my friend Stacy ". She then introduced me to her friend.

"Hello, Miss. Stacy. Good to meet you". I then shaked my hands with her friend too.

" Good to meet you too Mr. Adams. I came here to congratulate you, only you !". Stacy smiled at me and then rolled her eyes at Sean. He laughed at her and shrugged his shoulders.

What's wrong between them? She is clearly ignoring him. Seems like they both knew each other already.

" But why not Miss. Stacy? Why you want to congratulate only me and not Sean? Do you have any issues with him ?". I asked her carefully. Both Sean and Jen laughed at my comment.

Why are they even laughing ?

" Your friend Sean itself an issue to me Mr. Adams. I don't like your friend Mr. Grumpy Peterson. So ask him to stay away from me ". She answerd me with her eyes locked on Sean.

" Did you just call my friend 'grumphy' in front of me ?". I laughed at her childish behaviour.

" Well, someone has to state the facts Mr. Adams ". She shrugged her shoulders and took a step towards me.

I was watching her every mischievous step. She came closer to me and stood beside me. Then she gestured me to lean down to her level. I was confused for a moment and looked at Sean for answers. He simply smiled and nodded his head signalling me to do as she says. I slowly bend down a bit and now my face is near her face. She tilted my head and placed her one hand near my ear as if hiding my ear from others view. Then slowly she came near me and whispered in my ear.

" Mr. Adams, I need a favour from you ?". She slowly whispered in my ears.

I clearly understood that she want only me to hear her. So I laughed to myself and just nodded my head, gesturing her to go ahead.

" Your friend Sean is threatening me always. And Jen is also taking his side. I don't like him already ". She whined into my ears and I tried to suppress my laughter.

" Really? What is he saying to you ?". I too whispered only for her to hear me.

" He.... he.... he said he would punish me in his ways ". She spoke and my heart literally stopped.

What the fuck? Did Sean really said that? I didn't know that Sean had this naughty side !.

" Don't worry. I'mm on your side and we are a team now ". I assured her and she grinned. I then stood straight and glared at Sean. Suppressing my laughter, I went to him and grabbed him by his collars.

" If you again dare to threaten my teammate, I will kill you Sean ". I warned him playfully and he pushed my hands away from him.

" Teammate? Since when ?". Sean laughed and circled his arms around Jen's shoulder.

" Since I walked in here Mr. Grumpy ".
She replied him and circled her hands around my arms. " Now listen, I and Mr. Adams are a team now. Look he is more strong than you. So Mr. Grumpy, don't try to mess with me or else Mr. Adams would break your teeth ". She glared at him and tightened her hold around my arms.

I and Sean suppressed our laugh and looked at Stacy. She is really trying to turn me against my best friend. She looks like she doesn't belong to this universe, I mean her behaviour. So innocent. While I was laughing at her, Sean stepped forward and poked his fingers on Stacy's nose. She crunched her nose and pushed his hands away.

" That was so clever of you Miss. Nicole. You are building up an team to fight against me? But why can't you understand that I wanna fight with you alone? Only you and me! In private !". Sean teased her shamelessly and then winked at her.

What's happening here? This bastard is flirting with this poor girl right in front of his sister?

I closed my mouth with my hands and laughed at Sean's cheesey comment.

" Mr. Adams, please do something. Hit him. He is really annoying ". She literally cried and asked for my help.

I controlled my laughter and pulled her to me for a side hug. " Stay away Sean. Don't even try anything. If you try to do anything with Stacy, then remember you too have a girl on your side ". I warned him again and motioned my eyes towards Jenifer mischievously.

" Okay, okay. I surrender. Now let's get into the event ". Sean glared at me and gave me ' don't you dare ' look.

The event was going good. Jenifer, Stacy and mom were sitting together and having their best time. I and Sean was discussing business with our business partners. After few minutes someone poked my shoulders from behind. I turned around and saw Jenifer standing there hesitantly.

" Yes, Miss. Andez ?". I asked her gently.

She remained silent and that worried me. What happened to her? She was all laughing and chatting few minutes ago, then what happened now?.

Sean stood up from his seat and went towards her. " What's wrong Jen? Did anyone say anything to you ?". Sean cupped her cheeks and questioned her carefully.

She lowered her head and released a breath. " Umm... Sean, I also wanna dance on the dance floor. Can I ?". She asked him hesitantly.

" Of course, Jen. You don't have to ask for permission ". He replied her softly.

She beamed and immediately jumped out of Sean's hold and came to me. I was startled by her sudden act. She is now standing in front of me and fidgeting her fingers. What does she want now? Why did she suddenly ran towards me leaving Sean all alone? I and Sean looked at her blankly.

" Umm... Mr. Adams, will you dance with me ?". She asked me out of blue.

She took me off guard by her request and I looked at Sean. He mouthed me to say 'no'.

" Please, Mr. Adams ". She again whined.

How could someone say no to this angel ?

I was fighting with my mind and heart. My mind clearly says that Sean would kill me. But my heart is literally screaming inside to take her hand. I look the Sean and he gave me a death glare. Still I decided to go to the dance floor with her.

" Sure, Miss. Andez. I would never deny any of your wishes ". I stood up and took her small hand in mine.

She squealed and made the way to the dance floor. I winked at Sean and followed her. The dance floor was quite dim and dark. A slow rhythmic music was playing and she placed both of her hands on my shoulders. She was directly looking into my eyes even without blinking. I took a moment to gather my courage and placed my both hands gently on her waist. She tensed at my touch and a smile escaped my lips. I like the way her body reacts to my touch. I didn't dare to take my eyes off of her. She was smiling, squealing and swinging along with the music. She was totally enjoying the moment. So do I am. The girl who I admire the most is now in my arms singing and dancing with me. What else I need?.

While I was lost in her every cute facial expressions, Massimo's words flashed in my mind. " I will make her suffer for this. I will make her life a living hell ". His words tensed me and I gripped her waist tightly. For a minute, she stopped dancing and looked at me.

" Are you alright Mr. Adams? You look worried !". She asked me gently.

I don't know what got into me. I pulled her closer to me by her waist and nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. My hands circled her waist tightly and hugged her. She wiggled in my arms and tried to push me gently. I pulled her even more closer until her breast brushed on my dress coat.

" Mr. Adams.......". She called me in her low voice.

" Mmmmmm...". I hummed in response.

I don't know where I am and what's happening around me. Only she could do this. She drives me crazy and without my consent my lips traced on her skin gently. She stiffed in my arms and started shivering a little. I smiled to myself and gently placed kiss on her neck. As if I tickled her soft flesh, she chuckled.

" Mr. Adams..... Please....". She again tried to push me away.

" Jen please... Let me stay like this for a moment ". I literally begged her and she stayed still.

I never felt this kind of fear before. The thought of Massimo hurting her or trying to take her away from me is killing me from inside. I slowly pulled my face away from her neck and looked into her eyes. Her gaze met mine and she lowered her head immediately. I slowly cupped her cheeks and again brought her gaze on me.

" I promise, Jen. I will never let anyone hurt you. With all my power, I will do anything to keep you safe. Just stay in my arms like this forever please !". I lost my control and blurted out. She didn't say anything but kept staring at me. Then she bit her lower lip nervously.

" Don't do that ". I groaned.

" What ?". She managed to ask me confusingly but in a low voice.

" Don't bite your lips like that. You are tempting me ". I again groaned and my eyes were fixed on her lips.

She smiled and brought her face close to mine. Her lips was about to touch mine and I closed my eyes in anticipation. But she teasingly flicked her nose on mine and wiggled out of my arms. Without giving me a moment, she ran away from the dance floor. I stood there like an idiot and looked at her disappearing figure. Unknowing smile broke my lips at the thought of me closing my eyes when she brought her face close to mine.

I stepped out of the crowd and sat alone in the corridor of the party hall. I am having mixed emotions now. Feeling happy because I had her in my arms and at the same time, feeling guilty because I shouldn't have behaved like that with her.

" Fuck, Daniel. What have you done? Can't you control yourself? She is Sean's sister and you literally kissed her neck and asked her to stay in your arms forever?". I mentally slammed my face and cursed me.

But what to do? From the day I met her, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I honestly meant whatever I spoke there. My every word was true. I wanted to keep her safe and in my arms forever. Fuck what feeling is this?  I don't know what this feeling is, but I want her all to myself.

With all these confusing thoughts, I rubbed my face with the same hands that touched Jen and slammed my face.

_________________♡♡♡________________

This Daniel is so good 😭

Find me on Instagram :
@ ginny_andez

Yours
Ginny !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.1K 32
the plot revolves around sameera and Daniel. they both are very much different in character, status, caste..... they are like poles apart. his life...
526K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
9.8K 325 34
After the sudden death of her family, young Kylie takes a sorrowful trip out of the state and sojourned with her three years old brother in a new tow...