The Infinity Dragon Emperor (...

By averageidiot132

A Self-Aware 16 year old boy with a powerful sacred gear transferred to Kuoh Academy. Follow Y/N as he trolls... More

Chapter 1: It Begins
Chapter 2: Trolling The Tomato!
Chapter 3: Stray Slaying
Chapter 4: Killing Crows
Chapter 5: Infinite Love
Chapter 6: Literal Pussy Magnet
Chapter 7: You Waited This Long For A Filler Chapter?
Chapter 8: Fucking With The Phenex
Chapter 9: Training Days
Chapter 10: Wedding Crasher
Chapter 11: Y/N Is Back On His Bullshit
Chapter 12: Lol, Sword
Chapter 13: The Crack Guy
Chapter 14: Y/N L/N: Certified Bro
Chapter 15: Obligatory Beach Episode
Chapter 16: Training The Trap
Chapter 17: Khaos With a K
Chapter 18: Issei Stops Being a Bitch
Chapter 19: Dodge Builds be Like
Chapter 20: Hell of a Vacation
Chapter 21: Training Days Part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Chapter 23: Return of The Plot
Chapter 24: The Negotiations Were Short
Chapter 25: Kill The God Of Bestiality
Chapter 26: Damn Delusions
Chapter 27: Opposing Ideals
Extra Chapter: Rias Rents Y/N
Extra Chapter: Group Bonding + Daddy Issues
Extra Chapter: Xenovia's Saturday Search for Free Will
Chapter 28: The Ancient Soul
Chapter 29: Dense, Ditzy Angel And The Hellhound
Chapter 30: Azazel Fails To Mind His Fucking Business

Chapter 22: Supernatural Wars: The Filler Strikes Back!

5.4K 105 227
By averageidiot132

The gang were gathered in the buildings main foyer, the staircase still under repairs.

Hideki's hands began to glow a subtle maroon as Ryūjin began to speak.

<I assume you all know who I am, but allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Ryūjin, Dragon God of the Sea and Storms>

RYŪJIN
"BOOMER WITH A GOD COMPLEX"

"*Cough*Not a real Dragon God*Cough*"

<I heard that. Be thankful I cannot leave this wretched prison>

(I see you have not changed a bit Ryūjin. You'd think in a few centuries that people would change) Draig spoke up, causing Issei's arm to glow a bright green.

<As if you are one to talk Draig. How has your endless war with Albion been going? Not well I assume? Your partner's demeanor speaks volumes of your failures> Ryūjin joked at Draig's expense.

"Oi! I've improved! We already beat that white bastard once before, we can do it again!" Issei spoke with a hint of pride.

<Oh have you now? Let me guess, after you won everybody clapped right?>

Unfortunately for Issei, his pride means nothing to a self-proclaimed God.

"Hey man, what's your problem? You've done nothin' cept bitch and moan ever since you woke up." Hideki complained.

<Why is the caged dragon so angry? The world may never know> Ryūjin's voice dripped with venom.

Y/N merely looked down at Ophis. "Oi, what happened to mister Lawful Good paladin?"

"Last we spoke, he wasn't like this. The worship, must have gone to his bulbous, freaky looking head."

<Oh is the creep here as well? What's next? That delusional child shows up as well?>

"As far as I'm aware, Baka-Red is still in the Dimensional Gap." Ophis answered immediately.

< *sigh* Atleast I have one solace in this world.>

Rias looked to Azazel, hoping he knew any gear that was tied to Ryūjin. She was let down as he scratched the back of his head.

"Like I said before, Hideki's gear has Longinus potential. If it truly is a Longinus, it would already have some form of documentation laying around. Yet I could find nothing."

Rias shot him a deadpan look. "Why did we bring you again? You've been useless ever since we arrived."

"I'm sure he's doing his best, President!" Asia assured.

"Excuse me? Ryūjin-sama? May I have a word?"

<Finally, some proper respect! If only you weren't a fallen angel. Speak>

"You see, I'm doing research on sacred gears and the one containing you has never been documented in history before. Could I have your cooperation in research-"

<What happened to offering prayers and gifts before asking the Gods a favour? I refuse to assist you>

"Maybe after our trainin' with Tannīn. We'll have some free time." Hideki offered.

<You dare make me look like a fool!? You're lucky I can't drown you in this state!> Ryūjin yelled at his partner.

"Pardon me, but you're in the way of the workers." A devil in a construction hat walked over.

<I have no idea who you are or what you want, but you are interrupting my rant. Now I need to start over. You're lucky I can't barbecue you in this state!>

"Ah, crap! I forgot we still need to train with Tannīn!" Issei panicked.

"Ah! Speaking of, I wrote up a new training schedule for you all. Figured you'd appreciate it." Azazel said.

"Thank you Azazel. You're not so useless after all." Rias bowed in thanks.

"Oi! My training was going perfectly fine!"

"And I was making good progress on tunneling through the mountain!"

The ORC turned to glare at Xenovia, making her flinch. "A-ah...but a break would probably do some good."

"A perfect example of peer pressure everybody." Y/N slow clapped. "Doesn't change the fact Tannīn won't budge on this, so Issei still suffers. I see this as an absolute win!"

"For everybody but me..." Issei grumbled.

<L + Peasant + No maidens>

"Are you still ranting?" Hideki asked.

<I'm done now. Got it out of my system>

"Ugh. Can't believe I'll hafta put up with this until the day I die."

<You should be honored really. You won't need to struggle through a fight as long as I'm here>

"...If I hadn't fought him in the last chapter, I'd absolutely beat the crap out of him just to piss you off, dumbass wannabe God."

<Hmph! Fighting with you would be a waste of time anyway. Come, 'partner'. I wish to become acquainted with the modern world.>

"Yeah, no. You're going to wait." Hideki shook his head with a frown. "How can anybody stand people like this? Just wanna punch it in the mouth."

BOOM!

This time, the doors exploded, flew over everybody's heads, and cleaved straight into the second floor of the foyer.

"A-again!?" Grayfia panicked.

Standing in the destroyed doorway was none other than Tannīn, earning a groan from Ryūjin.

<This lout? You couldn't have found any other dragon?> Ryūjin hardly veiled his disdain for the former Dragon King.

"Ryūjin! It is a great honor to be in your presence once more!" Tannīn exclaimed joyfully.

<Yes, yes, you can't wait to do battle once more. I'm always one for praise, but nobody likes a kissass, Whelp. Too bad you arrived a day early>

"Urk! I-I did?"

"YES! NOW HELP FIX THE DOORS!"

"R-Right away Grayfia-sama!"

"If it's any consolation, I rate the entrance an 8 out of 10!" Y/N shouted at the dragon.

//Dinner//

Turns out, cuisine has advanced quite a bit in the time since Ryūjin was alive.

<Alright. So you're telling me... a SHRIMP, fried this rice?>

"Ugh! Issei! Why is your guy so quiet!?"

(I choose to speak when necessary. Ryūjin on the other hand loves the sound of his own voice) Draig responded to the question.

"If it were not for the pretentious attitude, his voice would be rather soothing." Ophis added.

<Why must you all be so quick to mock me? This is why you don't make friends 'partner'. Always trying to drag you down.>

(He prefers talking to his reflection in the water)

<Not my fault I'm the only one who understands me>

"Are you two done bickering? Dinner is meant for friendly chats about our day, no?" Venelana spoke in a calm tone that radiated a hint of anger.

<No it's meant for sustenance>

(My apologies Lady Gremory. I apologize for interrupting.) Draig went silent once more.

"You mind shuttin' your mouth a bit too?" Hideki asked, he got a grunt in response, but nothing more.

The table was silent for a moment before Venelana turned to Kiba.

"So! Defeating a giant robot! It must have been very taxing on you, so be sure to spend this time relaxing hun."

"Will do Mrs.Gremory!"

"Yeah that was pretty badass. Glad I finally got a use outta that thing." Y/N commented.

"Speaking of, your mom made that thing?"

"Yeah. It took much negotiation, (and a lot of dad's money) to convince her to do it."

"So you're an heir to a company?" Venelana asked.

"Pfft, no! Nugget is inheriting the company."

Everyone stopped eating, staring at Y/N.

"Please tell me Nugget isn't what I think it is." Rias sweatdropped.

"A chicken? Yeah. Pops loves that thing. She's pretty business savvy too."

"T-that's...I...What?" Issei struggled to comprehend a chicken running a company.

The confusion was understandable. Nugget couldn't negotiate a business deal. However, a single phone call and a bit of clucking later, a man in a grey suit would come to Nugget's side to help 'negotiate', so to speak.

"Don't dwell on it too long. We live in a world where supernatural beings exist, a chicken with a sense for business isn't that farfetched."

Everyone present seemed to agree this topic was beyond them and opted to conserve their remaining sanity points.

////

Sunday. A day that is sacred to many. Y/N usually spent his at home, being the anti-social he is. It normally takes alot to get him leave his room.

Rias paced back and forth in front of his door. "Hey Y/n! Wanna go sing some karao-Nah too upbeat. Yo, wanna go hang out? Urgh! Too laid back."

She wanted to get to know Y/N better for a while now, but the opportunity never presented itself.

"Argh! Why am I getting so worked up over this!? It's not like I like him or anything!"

Oh hey I know that one! She said the thing!

Koneko watched Rias internal debate. "Eh, she'll probably be a bit pissy but I don't really care."

Rias was torn from her thoughts as Koneko stood infront of Y/N's door. "Eh? What are you-"

BANG!

Koneko burst through the door to Y/N's room. Y/N looked up from the magazine he was reading to see Koneko and a shocked Rias.

"Oi." Koneko held up a pamphlet for a local café. "Couples get 20% off. You in?"

SUBSTORY: FARMING BOND POINTS

"What?" Rias thought.

Y/N sat up from his bed. "I'll be down in ten minutes."

"WHAT!?"

////

"Hello! Welcome to-"

"Two of your finest cakes!"

"A-ah! Y-yes, right away!"

As Koneko and Y/N sat in the cafe, Rias watched them like the stalker she is.

"That little minx! That was my moment and she stole it from me!" Rias growled. "A-ah, not like I wanted to go on a romantic date with him."

"Prez...Why are we here again?" Kiba questioned.

Hideki and Issei had already went off to spend their last break before heading off with Tannīn, leaving the rest to enjoy a quick break from training. Unfortunately, Rias dragged Kiba and Gasper along with her.

Rias eyes widened as Koneko looked directly at her, a smug look adorning her face.

"Grr...She won't get away with this...I swear on the name of Gremory!"

"And she ignored you. Wanna just play Mario Kart?" Gasper asked while pulling out his switch.

"Eh, beats doing nothing."

Meanwhile, Y/N snapped his fingers in Koneko's face. "Oi. Are you listening?"

"Ah, my bad. Just got distracted by a few flies buzzing."

"Ah, so you realized too?" Y/N whispered.

"Want to make her jealous?" Koneko whispered back.

"Hmm...well we need to behave like a couple would for that discount anyway..."

"Here you go, two strawberry shortcakes." The waitress bowed. "I hope you two enjoy your time here."

"I want that strawberry."

"Fuck you it's mine." Y/N scowled at Koneko.

"It's what a good boyfriend would do~"

"...Your lucky I just want to make the stalker jealous."

Y/N picked up the strawberry, some whipped cream still hanging off of it, and held it out for Koneko.

"Ah~"

Y/N held back an eye-roll, before placing the strawberry between her lips.

Rias blushed as she watched. "W-woah! H-how indecent! They should be ashamed."

The boys paused their race through Coconut Mall and looked through the window. All the other couples there were being alot more touchy then Y/N and Koneko were.

"Prez, they're not-"

"Shut it!"

"Ok whatever." Kiba sassed.

Y/N sighed as Koneko also had her strawberry. "I was tricked."

Koneko took a spoonful of cake before holding it out. "Don't be a baby. Here."

"Wha-! B-but she used that spoon already!" Rias blushed.

Her panic and blush increased as Y/N ate the spoonful without a second thought.

"An indirect kiss!"

"Yo, vegan vampire. You ever wonder why Rias is so childish?"

"Nope. It's not worth thinking about."

"Yeah, seems fair.

"H-how could they be okay behaving like this in public? Isn't that so embarrassing?"

As the two ate their cakes, Y/N noticed something before smirking.

"This should get her out of our hair for now."

Y/N grabbed Koneko's chin from across the table.

"Hm? What are-?"

PEROPERO

"Ah..." Koneko froze. "You licked me."

"There was whipped cream on your cheek."

Rias gaped at what she had just witnessed. "That...he...but..." After some attempts she managed to string a sentence together. "Lucky bitch. Ah! N-not like I want him to lick me! Not like I want his tongue all over me! Why would I want that! Hahahahahahahahahahaha-"

"She just outright admitted it." Kiba sweatdropped at the hysterical redhead.

"Man, Mario Kart isn't even fun anymore."

"Guess we'll just take her back now. C'mon prez, off to horny jail." Kiba grabbed Rias arm and she didn't resist, only giggling like a schoolgirl. Gasper soon followed suit.

Koneko blushed as she rubbed her cheek. "Well...atleast that got rid of them."

Y/N smirked as he reached out and pat her head. "Daw, don't be such a baby. Now we can enjoy our date in peace."

"Atleast until that snake gets here." Koneko mumbled.

"Eh...you have to bear with her. Dragon's aren't exactly known for 'sharing'."

"I guess I understand that..."

Y/N looked at Koneko's sad face. Something told him that Ophis wasn't exactly the cause.

"...Hey...If you want to get anything off your chest, I'm willing to listen. No mocking."

"No mocking?"

"I can tell you have something serious to tell me. I'm not gonna make fun of someone when it's that serious."

Koneko looked down before having another bite of cake. "It's about my sister."

Y/N blinked at the sister reveal, but opted to stay quiet anyway.

"All this stuff about my Senjutsu has gotten me thinking about her again. I don't remember much of what happened, but from what I've heard, Senjutsu drove her mad and resulted in her killing her master. As a result, the entire race of Nekoshou were wiped out, save for two."

"You and you're sister?"

Koneko nodded. "I'm just worried about Rias. She's basically my mother if I'm being honest. I don't want to hurt her."

Y/N hummed at her answer. "That wouldn't happen. You have a thick skull so you wouldn't lose your mind that easily."

"Backhanded compliments. Just when I thought you were becoming a nice guy."

"That's a part of my charm."

//Meanwhile//

Issei and Hideki where exploring one of the various cities in the underworld.

"Fuck this place is big."

"Stay focused man! I did research on this place and it turns out it's a huge red-light district. We just gotta find a good place to go."

"That's why we came here? Ya said we were gettin' barbecue!"

(For the record, I tried to talk him out of it)

<Well clearly you didn't try hard enough>

As the dragons bantered, Issei and Hideki heard a familiar voice.

"Issei...how could you just abandon me like this?" Asia fell to her knees and wept.

"Indeed. How could you be so heartless Issei? Look at poor Asia!" Akeno teased.

"Urk! H-How did you guys find us!?" Issei questioned. He was sure he left no tracks for them to follow.

"Hmph, don't think we're stupid. This is your first time in the underworld and you run off to some place. Why wouldn't we think you went to a pleasure district?"

"Ah, yeah I guess that makes sense."

Hideki smiled. "Yo, is there anthing actually fun here or...?"

"Are you a good singer?"

"I'm a smoker."

"Well, Karaoke is the only thing around here that I can recall...Ah!" Akeno remembered something.

"Hm? What is it Akeno?" Issei asked.

"Well, this city actually has a sort of an underground fight pit. Not many know about it."

SUBSTORY: CAGE MATCH

"Hell yeah! That'll work up an appetite! Let's do this thing!"

"C-chotto matte!" Issei called out. "S-shouldn't we check in with the president first?"

Akeno tapped her chin before giving Issei a grin. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her!" She said gleefully.

//Fight Pit//

"I do not belong here." Issei thought to himself.

He was standing in a crowd of various devils alongside Akeno and Asia. The crowd was full of rich devils, betting on the different fights.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! OUR NEXT MATCH IS BETWEEN TWO NEWCOMERS! INTRODUCING FIRST, A DEVIL WHO STRIKES AT THE SPEED OF A LIGHTNING BOLT! HE IS ROOK OF RIAS GREMORY, HIDEKI KAMAMIYA!"

Hideki walked into the giant cage that he would fight in, removing his shirt for some more flexibility.

"Oh my. What a marvelous physique." Akeno spoke aloud.

"Tch, he's not that great." Issei mumbled.

"YEAH! GO CRACK SOME SKULLS HIDEKI!" Asia cheered.

"NOW, HIS OPPONENT! A DEVIL WHO HAS A MEAN STREAK LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN! IF YOU SO MUCH AS BLINK HE'LL BREAK YOUR BODY! HE IS KNIGHT OF JO AMON "THE DEVIL BREAKER" TAKAYA TADASHI!"

A devil who was around 182cm (Around 5'11") stood across from Hideki. He cracked his neck before speaking. "Bad luck on your part. The Amon family and all it's members are the ultimate devils! I'll defeat you in the name of Amon!"

He pulled out a large steel pole and twirled it around like a staff.

Hideki didn't speak as he called forth his gear.

<Such arrogance. This whelp couldn't fight a koi>

"Now...RING THE GONG!"

CRASH!

<SPEED!>

"ORARARARARARA!"

Hideki started off with a barrage of attacks, all easily dodged by Takaya.

"So he's still faster after the boost?"

BONK! BONK! BONK!

Hideki was hit by the steel pole multiple times. When he tried to block, Takaya thrusted the pole through an opening and slid behind Hideki, trapping his right arm around the pole.

"Was that all!? What a joke! You were hardly worth the effort!"

"You're really startin' to piss me off." Hideki replied before using his left arm to break the pole, escaping temporarily.

However, Takaya was back on him in an instant, contorting freakishly to lock him into a submission hold.

"Urg! W-what the hell!" Hideki dropped down to a knee.

"You bastard! Do you have any idea what you just broke!? That was a gift from Master Amon himself!"

"A fuckin' pole!?"

"It was also a rocket launcher!"

"What!?"

Meanwhile in the crowd Asia cheered her friend on like her life depended on it.

"That looks bad." Issei idly commented.

"Indeed. Fufufu, I wonder how much he'll struggle." Akeno giggled with a gleam in her eye.

"Kinda glad you're not into me..." Issei mumbled.

Hideki struggled before rising to his feet once more.

"Still kicking? How about we take things to the ground?"

Takaya climbed up Hideki's tall frame and wrapped his legs around his neck before attempting to pull him down. However, Hideki did not budge.

"N-nani!?"

Hideki stood his ground, as he grabbed Takaya's wrists.

"Heh! It'll take more than that to bring me down!"

"WOOO! GO HIDEKI!" Asia cheered.

"I get it." Issei nodded. "Hideki's a rook, so it would take a car crash to knock him down."

Hideki lifted Takaya before throwing him into the cage, the rust cutting into his flesh.

Looking to finish the fight, Hideki raised his left leg.

<SPEED!>

"ORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARA! OOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAA!"

With the speed of a glock and the force of buckshot, Hideki pummeled Takaya against the cage until the wall gave way. Takaya laid on the ground a bloodied and bruised mess.

"WOOOOAAAAAH! AN EXPLOSIVE FINISH FROM HIDEKI! TAKAYA IS OUT COLD."

From within the crowd, a man wearing an entirely black outfit and black sunglasses stared at Hideki.

JO "HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN!?" AMON

"He hardly had to try. You shame us Takaya. Whoever that boy's mentor is...He will face the the full wrath of the Amon Clan."

And so, Hideki unknowingly set the Amon Clan on a path of vengance against Y/N.

SUBSTORY: CAGE MATCH
CLEARED

////

"Wait he did what? I can't see that far up the page, what he do?"

"Is something wrong?" Koneko asked.

"...Nah...it was nothing. So, anything else you want to do while we're out?"

The two had finished up at the café (they tore through the whole dessert menu) and were wandering around the city.

"The only fun thing they have around is karaoke and I suck at singing."

"Karaoke you say?" Y/N smiled to himself.

"Uh...What's with that loo-?"

"Alright! I'm gonna sing my heart out!" He suddenly shouted, garnering a few stares from the surrounding devils. "Hm? The fuck you all staring at?"

"Y/N, I literally just said I'm terrible at singing."

"And? That's the best part of karaoke! Now c'mon!" Y/N grabbed Koneko's hand and started walking in a random direction.

Koneko sighed as she was dragged along. "Wrong way, jackass."

"I knew that. 'Twas taking the long way."

"As if you'd put in the effort to take the long way."

//Scene Break brought to you by Y/N being an extremely supportive boyfriend//

As the song ended, Koneko sat down and looked over at Y/N. "You get way to into this."

"This is the true karaoke experience. I thought you said you were bad at singing? That was great!"

"Could've picked a better song for me. Idol music is not my thing." Koneko picked up the music select and picked a song for Y/N. "Let's see how much you like singing this cheesy bullshit.

Y/N smiled as he stood up with a microphone in hand.

Koneko's mouth hung open for a bit. "T-that was the greatest thing I've ever witnessed."

"What can I say? When I'm in a good mood I can sing seriously." Y/N graciously accepted the compliment.

The two were interrupted by the phone near the door ringing, signaling their time was up.

"Hell no, I'm listening to you sing some more." Koneko picked up the phone. "We'd like an extension."

The two spent an hour enjoying themselves. With singing. Horny bastards, the lot of ya!

SUBSTORY: FARMING BOND POINTS
CLEARED

//The Next Week//

Y/N was currently wandering a large devil city. Tannīn was training Issei and Hideki, and the rest of the ORC kindly asked him to stay away from them during training.

He had gotten more than a few stares from the underworld citizens. He understood why, You can't just slap the shit out of someone with high standing in society and have people not talk about it. Case and point, look at the Smith Slap.

As I'm sure most of you could guess, Y/N was experiencing extreme levels of boredom. You could not be more bored than Y/N if you were sitting through one of Amy Schumer's comedy shows. If you've never seen one, good! Keep it that way!

"My cliche senses are tingling! It's even worse considering we've done this cliche many times already!"

Not doing anything to stop it from happening again, Y/N turned a corner and bumped into somebody, knocking them too the ground.

"Oof! Watch where you're going dummy!"

The two stared at eachother for a moment, before a horrified look plasters itself to the young girls face.

RAVEL "POPCORN CHICKEN" PHENEX

"NOT YOU, ANYBODY BUT YOU!" Ravel shouted before trying to run off. "Wha-?" She soon realized she was dnagling in the air, her shoes lightly grazing the ground.

"You look familiar little lady..." Y/N pondered, holding her up by the collar of her dress. "You were at the bucket-sized rejects wedding right?" His voice gave off an underlying sense of foreboding.

Tears pricked from Ravel's eyes as she tried to escape his grip. "P-please let me go..."

"...Oi, relax. I'm not gonna hurt ya." Putting Ravel down he continued. "You're his little sister, yeah? He still a jackass?"

After calming down, Ravel awkwardly shook her head. "Nii-chan has...definitely changed..."

"Yeah? That's great news!"

"N-not exactly."

Y/N blinked twice.

SUBSTORY: THE ONLY THING THEY FEAR...

"That substory name tells me nothing."

"T-the what?"

Y/N snapped his fingers. "How is it bad exactly?"

Ravel, seemingly forgetting all about her question answered Y/N. "Y-you see...After that one thing...blahblahblah."

Y/N nodded. "This, that and the other thing, I see. Who'd a thunk it!?"

For those of you who don't speak Recap, allow me to translate.

Basically, after Y/N summoned the Phoenix to make the ultimate fried chicken, Riser had gotten severely depressed at losing his fiancee in such an embarrassing way. Also, since the Phoenix almost killed him, he developed a fear of birds. These things have lead to him shutting himself in his room.

"Hm...This was all your fault." Ravel grumbled, clearly worried about her brother.

"So you're telling me, That he's essentially become a no life shut-in NEET? One that is especially vulnerable to bullying?"

"H-huh?" Ravel turned back to see a small smile on his face.

"Alright, time to pay a visit!"

"H-HUH?"

//Riser's Bedroom//

The room was pitch black, the only light passing through small gaps in the curtains and from under the door. If you could see, you would notice the lump that was curled underneath the bed sheets.

What you don't need to see was the ugly crying face the man creating said lump was making.

"*sob* Why? Why must Riser be tortured in this manner!?"

Damn, he took that whole debacle like a bitch. I mean understandably so, he did get NTR'd.

While he was sobbing too himself, he was torn from his thoughts by something strange.

Music. Good music.

Riser had to admit, it almost got him in the mood bust a move. Unfortunately, right as the drop hit, a foot hit his door.

BANG!

"GUEEEESSSS WHOOOO!?"

"N-no...No...NOOOO!"

"THAT'S RIGHT CHUCKLEFUCK! BIG DICK Y/N CUCKS THE UNDERWORLD! WATCH OUT HEAVEN YOU'RE NEXT!"

Riser calmed his hyperventilating. "W-what are you doing here you filthy human!"

"Oh, y'know...This and that."

"I see. Ravel put you up to this."

"I did not! He just let himself in!" Ravel walked into the room. "It's so dark in here. I'm turning the light on."

"W-wait!" Riser was too late. The light illuminated the room, revealing many pictures of Rias.

Y/N picked a stack off the floor, the first one he saw was Rias naked in the shower. "Really?"

"So Riser is a voyeur, go ahead and sue him!" Riser shouted at Y/N in a crazed manner. It was clear his mental state had deteriorated.

"*sigh* I've got my work cut out for me."

"Work?" Ravel tilted her head.

"Believe me, I'd rather do anything else. However, this is just depressing. C'mon Kusotori, let's get your dick wet! The Nugget can come too I guess."

"K-Kusotori!?"

"N-Nugget!?"

////

The three were stood outside a restaurant Y/N had never been too before.

"Goth IHOP? And I thought the themed cafe's and girls bars were bad."

"We have places like these in the underworld?" Ravel asked.

"This place is the underworld's number one house of pancakes. Been a while since Riser has been here." Riser reminisced. "What is the point of this again? Riser does still have his peerage."

"Pfft! Like I'd let you just get a quickie from your servants! Besides, you've been a shut-in for nearly half a year (atleast in terms of plot progression. That's right author, I haven't forgotten. It'll be a miracle if this comes out by the end of April.) You haven't talked to a person you were attracted to for six months. We need to refresh your memory. Now c'mon." Y/N walked in, followed by a curious Ravel, and a reluctant Riser.

////

"Hello! Welcome to Goth IHOP!" A familiar voice greeted them at the table.

Y/N nearly spat out the water he had taken a sip of. "PFFFFTT! NO FUCKING WAY!"

Riser, being a promised a goth, was severely disappointed. "You don't sound very goth."

"What do you mean?"

"You're happy."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were goth!"

"But Riser is no-"

"Exactly."

Riser groaned. "Customer service has gone down the drain."

"Bruh, they replied like a goth would what'd you expect?"

"Whatever! Riser will have pancakes."

"Don't have any."

Riser smacked the table. "Is IHOP REALLY TRYNA GASLIGHT RISER!?"

"Nii-chan, you're going to cause a scene."

"Look sis, IHOP may be the Underworld's house of Pancakes. BUT THIS VIOLENCE?" Riser suddenly pulls a gun from his breastpocket and slammed it onto the table. "Is going to be domestic."

"Go ahead! Wanting to die is like my whole personality!"

"Riser will do it!"

"Squeeze it!"

"Bruh, I ain't ever had them, but these pancakes are not worth a felony."

"You're lucky Riser does not want to embarrass the family any further!" Riser angrily tucked the gun away. "Now, can Riser please get some pancakes."

"Hold on, lemme check." The androgynous waiter turned to the counter. "Yo! We got pancakes?"

A random person poked their head up. "Hold up, lemme check!" Ducking back down, they poked back up after five seconds. "Yep!"

"Here ya go!" The waiter placed a plate infront of Riser, the pancakes charred more than victims of nuclear fallout.

"The hell is this?"

"Your pancakes."

"What Pancakes!? All Riser sees is a pile of bricks!"

"Y/N, I think it's safe to say this wasn't the best place to come." Ravel stated the obvious.

"Hey, you can't deny this is entertaining."

"Please tell Riser that you have some syrup for these HOCKEY PUCKS!"

Y/N leaned over and whispered to Ravel. "This is the best part."

The waiter smiled as if they had been waiting for this exact moment. "I could get some for you...You just need to give me some time to make it~"

"Hold up!"

"Could I get you anything else? Maybe some sausage with a scrambled
B U S S Y ?"

Riser got up from the booth. "Move it, something's not right!" He ripped a poster of the wall, revealing something horrifying.

FEMBOY IHOP.

"W-what happened to the goth girls!?"

"There where never any goths working here. Or girls!" Taking the black wig off, the waiter was revealed to be the Boi, Gasper.

"Crossdressing to lure someone into a false sense of security? That's kinda rad!"

Unlike Y/N, who was currently thinking of a good outfit, Riser was mortified.

"N-never? This place never had girls?" A memory of his first blowjob behind the IHOP flooded his mind. "T-that was..."

Ravel silently giggled to herself as she watched her brother suffer a mental breakdown. "Serves you right, Pervy Nii-chan."

And just like that, a metaphorical arrow pierced Riser in the chest and he fell to his knees. "No! I-I'm not gay! I swear I'm not!" Riser was so panicked he forgot to speak in the third person.

"Yeah!? keep telling yourself that buddy!"

"I-I...L-Leave me alone!" Riser ran away like a little bitch, Y/N's laughter echoing in his head.

SUBSTORY: THE ONLY THING THEY FEAR...
COMPLETE

////

Filler chapter is finally finished!

I've been addicted to Elden Ring and I'm failing bio sooo...yeah...

You may bully me in the discord server.

Another thing that I've been focusing on is the other book I've started working on. It stars Y/N from another universe where he is not a sociopath, just a schizoid.

Unlike every other thing I've written so far, this is all me. Completely original.

Shameless plug over.

Go read it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
13.1K 323 21
In this marvel characters are your parent and with different situations they finally find out. How are they going to react? Let's see
665K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc