Sally x Larry imagines

By sxnny-bxnny

just some short imagines between sal and larry Dm me for requests The Fanart I used as a cover is by: irondu... More

Nightmare

38 0 0
By sxnny-bxnny

Sal woke up completely shaking, he was sweating and there were tears gathered in the corners of his eyes.

He breathed heavily as he put his hand on his chest in order to try to calm himself down. He wiped his tears as he watched his chest rise everytime he breathed in. "Great another nightmare" he deeply sighed.

He got up on his wobbly legs and walked towards the bathroom to search for his medication. He switched the lights on and looked at himself in the mirror. "Fuck... I look horrible as always."

His blue hair was all messy and huge scars were all over his face.

He ran his hand through his hair and then traced each scar with his fingertips. A tear slowly rolled down his cheek. He wiped it with his thumb while looking at himself.

He didn't even know why he started crying. He got used to worse at school like getting bullied for his looks and being called fag yet he never cried. Why now? Is it because of the nightmare?

He quickly wiped his tears and looked around for his meds, but they weren't anywhere.

"Shit, I think I forgot them at Larry's"
He grabbed his phone and looked at the hour. "2am... great, Maybe I should just try to sleep without them"

He went back to bed and flopped himself under the blankets completely burying his face in his pillow.

***

M- mom?

Mom where are you?

I- I'm scared please!

I can't see anything... everything's red!

Mom?

MOM!

***

"UGH!"

He woke up gasping for air. He held his chest with his hands as he started coughing intensely. He was suffocating and it was getting really hard for him to breathe.

He rolled around himself like a ball, bringing up his knees to his chest as he cried. "It wasn't an accident I swear! Someone killed her! Dad please..." Tears kept streaming down his face. His breaths were shaky, he tried to calm himself down.

He couldn't figure out the difference between what's real and what's not.
He reached the walkie talkie Larry gave him with his hand. "L- Larry?" He tried to sound calm but he obviously failed. "A-are you aw-ake?"
"..." Like he thought, Larry was probably sleeping.

He sat up and hugged his knees as he calmed down a little bit. "It's just a nightmare Sal... No big deal just... breathe" he tried to reassure himself as his chapped lips left a deep sigh.

"Sal? Are you okay" he heard from the walkie talkie.

"L-larry? Why are you awake it's 3am!" Sally whisper yelled at him as if he was scolding him for being up this late, but in reality, he was relieved that Larry was awake and that he was talking to him right now.

"You're the one who called me though... Was it another nightmare? Wanna talk about it?"

Larry always knew everything about Sal didn't he? Sal hummed in response. "Have you tried taking your medication?" Larry asked
"No... I think I forgot them in your room" he replied.

"Ah shoot, then come over what are you waiting for? I'll leave the door open for you from now on, so never hesitate coming down here for emergencies." 

"Okay but are you sure?"
"Of course I am! Everything for you my best bro" he giggled. "Alright" he responded as he softly smiled.

Sal got up from bed, wore his prosthetic and silently walked out of his room to go to Larry's in the basement.

***

Sal knocked on Larry's door before carefully pushing it open. "Larry?" He whispered.

"Right here!" Larry whisper yelled back and gestured for Sally to sit next to him on the bed.

Sal walked towards the bed and sat next to Larry. He felt a little bit awkward and his shoulders were stiff. He knew what Larry was going to ask him but he didn't feel ready. He didn't want to talk about it.

Larry instantly understood right away what Sal was thinking about from the way he was silent and his whole body was stiff. He slowly reached his hand towards his shoulder and then traced circles on his back in a very comforting manner. He could feel Sally relaxing his muscles little by little and sighing deeply.

"Damn dude look at your hair" he giggled as he patted his head and brushed his silky blue hair out of his face.

Sal was thankful that Larry didn't ask him about his nightmare and he felt more comfortable now.

"Haven't you seen yours?" Sal grinned under his prosthetic and Larry didn't fail to notice that.

He smiled back warmly as Sal held a strand of his dark hair and put it behind his ear. "your hair has gotten so long" Sal commented. "why? You don't like it?" Sal instantly shook his head. "No, I like it... A lot"

Larry blushed and avoided eye contact with Sally. He didn't know why he felt a bit flustered at the compliment. "T-thanks"

"It's been a while since I didn't see you wearing pigtails, b-but you look good when your hair is down too"

"Thank you" he responded. A very awkward silence settled in between them.

"Uhm so... Your meds..."

"Oh right I almost completely forgot about them!"

"Wait right here, I'll bring them to you" Larry hurriedly stood up but before he could walk away he tripped and fell on top of Sal.

He could feel the friction between their bodies. Larry deeply blushed as he saw Sal under him in this position.

His blue silky hair looked all soft and he wanted to touch it and play with his strands between his fingers. He could also see his clear blue eyes gazing at him through his prosthetic. His body was thin and his white porcelain skin looked so inviting.

It's been a while since Larry started seeing Sal more than just a friend but he kept denying it and trying to hide it as best as he can from everyone.

Sal was indeed a beautiful person inside and out and he had to accept the fact that he was completely crushing over him.

"L-larry?" Sal stuttered.

"Huh? Oh sorry! Oh my god! did I hurt you anywhere?" Larry was a blushing mess right now and he was completely gay panicking.

Sal blushed as he shook his head "No I'm fine don't worry"

"THE MEDS I'LL BRING THEM" Larry rushed towards the bathrooms and locked himself up.

He let his back slide down the wall until he was sitting on the floor.

"He probably thinks I'm a weirdo now" he buried his face in his hands.

"That was ridiculous, totally ridiculous! What should I do? he's just so beautiful and so cute and ughh I should hurry up and bring his meds" he sighed as he took the medication and went out of the bathroom.

He found Sally rolled up like a ball on his bed. He sat next to him and gave him the meds.

"Larry? Do you think anyone would love me for who I am?" Sal asked in a soft voice.

"Of course dummy, you're the sweetest person I've ever seen" Larry reassured him.

"But... I'm ugly and my face..." Sal started crying before finishing his sentence.

Larry instantly pulled him in a hug and started caressing his hair in a comforting manner.

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen Sal, now stop with all of that shit because you're seriously amazing and I will always love you for who you really are"

Sally hugged Larry back as he buried his face in Larry's chest. "Shh look at me Sal... remove your prosthetic... I promise you that you can trust me"

Sal disliked the idea of removing his prosthetic, but he couldn't say no to Larry and he knew that he could trust him.

Sal softly sighed as he took off the prosthetic revealing his scarred face.

Larry reached for Sally's face and cupped his cheeks with his hand. He gave him a soft gaze filled with warmth and love.

There wasn't any sign of disgust or fear on Larry's expression, only love and affection.

He traced Sal's scars and started feeling every inch of his face, as if he was trying to memorize the touch and feeling of it.

"You're so beautiful Sal... I hope you can see that and admire yourself as much as I admire you..."

A tear rolled down his cheek and Larry was quick to wipe it with his thumb.

"Why are you crying?" He asked with his sweet tone.

"Because you didn't look away" he sniffed.

Larry pulled him into his arms and kissed his forehead. "I love you... Sal"

And all of a sudden Larry felt something warm on his lips... Sal was actually kissing him!

He never expected that the feelings could be mutual but he felt so happy at that very moment. He kissed Sal back feeling every inch of his mouth as he held him closer by his waist.

The kiss felt so good as if their lips were the missing puzzle pieces that were finally gathered, molding perfectly with each other in one soft kiss.

Sal slowly pulled back "I love you too... Larry"

Larry smiled as he hugged his lover before they peacefully drifted off to sleep.

The end

Y'all want a smut or nah? :P

Yes

No

Comment and share if you enjoyed it ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
108K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
186K 4.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
867K 45.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...