CREATED IMPERFECTLY ✔️

By dahmilorla

We all think there is a flaw in our body, but what if you think you are not worthy to be looked at. That is T... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UNKNOWN POV
*1*
*2"
*3*
*4*
*5*
*CAST*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
Not an Update
*23*
Not an Update
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
* 29 *
*30 a*
* NEW BOOK *
*REVIEWS AND SHOUTOUTS*

*30 b*

393 81 64
By dahmilorla

Guys this is the second update I'm sorry if it's coming late, so if you have not read the first go back and do so ❤️

And please read the A/N  at the end of the chapter, it is really important.

Toriola

They were all busy with my make-up, a lady working with my eyelashes, another lady cleaning and massaging my legs and the last one massaging my shoulders.

So this is how it felt?

It felt goooooood

Wahala for who no be model oh!!

"........So guys we will be calling on this two cuties."

"Their first dancing skit went viral with the rate of 2 million views, within one month they gained one million followers and their dancing skills as made a lot of us talking." Tapy wire, the lady said as I couldn't help but smile.

I'm so proud of them.....

"Let's call on the Adey twinz." The lady shouted as everyone clapped. I went to open the curtain that was blocking the back stage as I saw the two of them walking majestically to the interviewer side, as they both sat down.

They were both putting on blue suits and white inner tops, rocking it with a converse.

| |
Tricia                          Trina

"Let's give them a round of applause." Tapy wire shouted as the audience and probably the viewers at home clapped again.

"So.... We have a few questions from your fans with us here and we will ask for your permission to go ahead." She said as they nodded positively.

"Okay firstly.... This goes to you both. It states and I quote " Do you both come up with your steps or you have a tutor."

Trina held the microphone and I guess she wanted to answer it " Hnmm....At first we had a personal tutor, she gave us some steps and all but later we decided to form our steps, create something new, something different." She said as she gained rounds of applause from the audience.

"Okaaaay..... Our second question here says ' How did you come up with the name Adey Twinz ."

"Oh that's simple, we just got the Adey from our surname Adebayo , and the twinz from.....you know I guess are twins." Tricia answered the question as we all laughed.

"The third question here states..... 'We have heard rumors that you are the daughters of Felix Adebayo the owner of Adebayo oil company, is that true'."

"Hmmmm.....we are not sure about that, maybe when you see our brother you will know the answer to that." Tricia answered as Gael used the opportunity to come on stage.

Oh my God it's Gabriel Adebayo

Is that not Gab_ster from Instagram.

Is it not that male teenage influencer that has been all over the internet?

OMG!! That's That Famous model's boyfriend!!!!

That's was the reply we got from the audience, with lots of people gasping and girls freaking out.

Can you imagine, on top my own baby !
My one and only sweetie pie
The egg in my egg roll, without him I am buns.

Yes, I am now officially Gabriel Robin Adebayo's girlfriend.

E shock you
Their fadddddddda!!

Gael was rocking a red hoodie and black sweatshirt.

And guess what???

Gael f*****king plaited his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

See Gabriel oh 😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤

My baby was looking hot as I saw all the girls drooling over him.

Bunch of idiots!!!

"Wow!! It's our one and only Gabriel." Tapy wire screamed as everyone clapped their hands as Gabriel just gave his hot smirk

"So have you gotten your answer?" Trina asked

"Def YES!" Tapy wire screamed .

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Series of questions were asked, and we were now on a commercial break.

I was so nervous

What if I freak out and embarrass myself.

I mean hundreds and thousands of people are going to watch me talk.

What I'm I even going to say ?

"You can do this... okay." He assured me for the upteenth time.

"Okay." I muttered as he kept on massaging my shoulders.

He turned my face to him and gave me a soft kiss....I was enjoying it until...

.

He just had to pull away.

"You just have to go up there and be your self , it's not really hard."

"You make it sound like a piece of cake." I said

"Well it's kinda, or are you scared of crowds." He said as I nodded my head negatively. "So there's nothing really hard there." He said as I sighed loudly.

I grabbed the handkerchief and wiped my sweaty Palm.

"Babe chillax." He said as he laughed

"Guyyy it's not funny now." I said as he muttered a sorry.

"Okay wait." He dragged a chair, and placed me gently on it, his hands holding tight to my shoulders as I looked up so that my face would be close to his.

"You are Toriola Badmus, the girl who can destroy all obstacles blocking her way." He said one of the quote he Normally says to me always,I nodded as I kept chanting it in my head.

"In 3 2 1.....And we are back from our commercial break."

"Oh my God, I'm freaking out." I said as I kept breathing faster than normal.

Gael placed his hands on my chest as it kept moving up and down but it wasn't working

I was freaking out

"I know what would help." He whispered to himself but because of how close we were I heard

And before I could say Jack his lips slammed mine in a soft way. It wasn't a passionate or deep kiss, it was a soft one.... too soft , I wasn't kissing him back. I was just frozen to a spot as he pulled away gently, slowly.

"Are you better now." He asked as I nodded lightly.

I stood up, walked to the front of the curtain demarcating the back door from the stage.

I looked up, beads of sweat queued on my forehead as I rubbed my sweaty palms round my handkerchief.

"Now the moment we have been waiting for." Tapy wire screamed as everyone clapped repeatedly in a rhythm.

"Who remembers this girl that went viral on the internet." Tapy wire said as everyone screamed 'YES'.

"The famous actress's daughter who as an incredible beautiful huge lips."

"YES." Some of them screamed as some that were holding banners with my picture on it screamed ' WE LOVE YOU TORI'.

"Let's welcome the most popular model in the world right now, TORIOLA OLUWATENIOLA BADMUS A.K.A..........."

".................. FLAWLESS LIPS ." Everyone screamed as they kept on clapping as I climbed the stairs, going up the stairs majestically as my heart started beating FASTER AND FASTER AND FASTER THAN EXPECTED.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

UNKNOWN POV

The reaction she got from the audience was enough reason for her to be nervous.

They all stared at her with shock.

Like common, all the teenage model's who got interviewed by Tapy Wire made sure their dress that day would be the talk of the Town. Cause anything Tapy Wire is worldwide so they make sure they look their best.

But here is Toriola putting on a simple multi colored fitted flowery sleeveless gown. Her hair wasn't even made, just styled as she pinned it with a normal hair pin.

As she sat slowly on the orange chair opposite Tapy Wire

This is what it looks like ❤️❤️😍😍

"Toriola.....we are so happy to have you here." Tapy Wire said as she gulped and nodded

Seeing Gael give her a thumbs up made her to feel a little confidence.

"Toriola you gained 1.5 million followers within a month on Instagram and that has been a shock to all your fans." Tapy Wire said as Tori just smiled.

She gat all that, all thanks to her mom and sisters. Who forced her to go into modelling.

She will forever love her mom and sisters.

"So.....our first question is we heard that you gat bullied and criticized over your wonderful lips, is that true?" Tapy Wire, asked reading from her tab.

"Yes."

"Our second question, having such a huge lips, did you feel weird or would we say bad during your tender age."

She sighed softly

"They don't know what I faced
Would they understand?
Would they relate" She thought

"Yes, you can't even imagine." That was all she could say.

"Do you have anything to say to your fans out there." Tapy Wire asked as she held her Microphone tight

"In this case the song I'm going to sing speaks louder than words." I said as I stood up , facing the audience.

I turned to my left as I saw Gael staring at me awkwardly, I guess he was confused just like the audience.

I can do this

"🎶She just wants to be, beautiful she goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits she craves, attention she praises, an image she prays to be sculpted by the sculpture.
Oh she don't see the light that's shinning
Deeper than the eyes could find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up the pain and cut her woes away
Cause cover girls don't cry after their face is made.
But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you are beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart
No scars to you are beautiful
We are stars and we are beautiful oh🎶."

As she sang the song, every one sang with her .

She smiled, looking at everyone as Tomi, Toni and her mother ran to hug her.

She didn't even know they were around.

Then Tricia and Trina joined them

Then Belinda, Melissa, Kingsley and Ayomide joined them as she hugged all of them before Gael joined them as they hugged tightly for a long time before he pulled out of the hug and kissed her, this time it was a deep and passionate one.

As they kept on kissing they got a lot of "AWWWW" AND "AWE" from the audience as her eyes went to her mother

She has a lot of explaining to do for her mother that day.

~ TH3 3ND ~

😫😫😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

ADVICES FROM OUR CAST

Melissa Hart

~ Self confidence is one of the most important thing in a person's life, without self confidence you are nothing.~

Ayomide Peterside

~ Haters gonna hate, potaters gonna potate.~

Kingsley Samuels

~ Don't give a fuck about what people say about you. ~

Belinda Andrew

~ Life might seem unfair, people might seem unfair but be fair to yourself.~

Gabriel Adebayo

~ Life isn't a bed of roses, sometimes people just criticize us cause they are jealous of us, so be wise .~

Toriola Badmus

~ Just know that you are beautiful just the way you are.~

A/N

So guys you know I told you I was going to publish my book FATE after I complete CREATED IMPERFECTLY.

But like.... I kinda lost interest in writing the book.......

I know some of you will say that's weird.

But like seriously I don't know what happened, but during this few weeks I came up with this book " MY TYPICAL NIGERIAN SCHOOL LIFE".
Which I will be publishing next month ( April) by God's grace.

So guys, anticipate.

So Created Imperfectly as finally come to an end.

So if you have any question concerning the book or the characters
Just ask right here.

I would be answering all your questions In the next update.

Bye, for now ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 18.3K 64
❝She was like a perfect paradise, tearing at its seam.❞ To everyone, Chimdi Gentry lived the perfect life with her Celebrity mom, godmother and her m...
1.1M 5.1K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
1.2K 207 22
***A Nigerian themed book*** {UNEDITED} "Drop the act already, Angel needs to know the truth, you're far worse than I am, h...
55.8K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...