The Real You (Camilo x Reader)

By CrazyCatTeen35

Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wr... More

Prolouge
(1) Meeting
(2) Imagine
(3) Revelation
(4) Awkward
(5) Contribute
(6) Lightning
(7) Enhanced
(8) Optimistic
(9) Flustered
(10) Laughter
(11) Opportunity
A Quick Note *CLOSED*
(12) Vibrant
(13) Ethereal
(14) Remember
(15) SeΓ±ora
Epilogue
Announcement! (2)

Announcement!

1.6K 30 31
By CrazyCatTeen35

So I have a special announcement.

Drumroll please!

(You'd better do it)

I'm making a brand new CamiloxReader book!

*insert confetti*

I have zero self-control.

Yeah so long story short, I really miss writing about Camilo and the rest of the Madrigals, so I was like, why not make a one shot book?

If you don't know what a one shot book is, it's basically a book of a bunch of mini-stories. So this way I'll get to keep writing about Camilo, but I also won't have to deal with a whole overarching plot.

And another bonus: I'll be including one shots that'll be extensions to this book! (They'll all take place after chapter 13 but before the wedding in 15) I'm excited because it'll give me a chance to show you guys the ideas I had for this book that never made the final cut.

Anyways, I'm still a full time student who's sold her soul to drama club, so the the book probably won't be out until early April. I'm super hyped to share it with you guys!

I just wanted to let you know ahead of time to give you some warning lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 15.4K 31
What happens when a child, not born into the Madrigal family, discovers the powers that they hold... a gift, if you will? Keep reading to find out...
63K 1.4K 11
The story is finished I just stopped doing the one shots :) β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ After your father, died your...
15.1K 266 14
It's been four years since the disaster and beauty of the Madrigal family and their encanto was shown to the village. The family has since become clo...
77.2K 2.8K 12
Camilo Madrigal x Female! Reader ⌣ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ β€Ώ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆ΰͺœ ✾ ┆ Β° β™‘ β€’ ➡ ✩ β—› Β° ┆彑 ❀ β†Ά*ΰ³ƒβœ§Λš. ❃ β†· ˊ- β•°β”€β”€βž€ "Flatter her, girls like that. Tell her yo...