Magic Number Three

By ButterfliesInTheSky

Jane Willson has just found out something very exciting yet very scary at the same time. Her life is about to... More

Magic Number Three - chapter one
Magic Number Three - chapter two

Magic Number Three - chapter three

100 3 1
By ButterfliesInTheSky

More Surprises...

Lee quickly caught onto my train of thought, as he always does, and trailed kisses down my jawline and neck, sucking and biting on my soft spot making me moan with pleasure. He knew me so well, sometimes I think better then I know myself.

He chuckled as he pulled back and looked at my tee shirt. “you still have this?” he asked amused, pinching the material away from me.

“hey, its memorabilia from my childhood. Like I would throw it out. Besides I can use it to torture Lauren when she has kids.” I smiled at the thought.

Lee's fingers found my stomach and began tracing patterns on it. “so we're really going to have a baby?” he asked once more.

I bit my lip nervously, but smiled as I nodded, a little excited at the prospect.

His hand reached around to my back and pulled me closer so he could kiss me. His tongue massaged my own as they danced with one another. Both of us sucked and nipped at each others lips. His hand running over my body pushing my top up.

I was braless under my top, having not needed a bra after coming out of the shower. With one quick tug Lee pulled my top over my head exposing my naked chest and stomach. Making me shiver from the sudden cold.

I looked down at Lee unashamed as he hungrily took in the site of my body before him. I was an average sized girl, curvy and slim. My boobs were just the right size for my shape, not too big nor too small. Besides Lee lusted for my body so what else was there to worry about. I wasn't looking to impress anyone else afterall.

He pulled me in closer and ran a finger down my spine making me shiver once again. He smiled against my skin and I glared at him. He knew the reaction he would get from that, yet he always did it.

His lips worked there way across my bare chest, licking, sucking, biting. As he kissed my body I ran my hands through his hair tugging gently when he hit a soft spot. I moaned softly as he sucked on my nipple, slightly more sensitive due to the pregnancy I assume.

His hands gripped at my hips and pulled me up slightly. As I stood up slightly, he cupped my bum for support as his kissed my stomach lovingly. No licking or sucking or biting, just short sweet kisses. Kisses for our unborn child. I smiled down at him as he looked up at me. He was just so sweet.

I coaxed his head back up to mine with my finger under his chin, and sat back down. With my finger tips running up and down his neck I stared into his deep green eyes. Sparkling with love and desire.

“let's make a baby.” I joked playfully. Pecking him on the nose.

“you know I think I'm that good, I'm willing to bet I've made you pregnant already and I haven't even touched you.” he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued to kiss along his jaw. He mummered as I moved to kiss his neck, sucking on the hollow and lightly flicking it with my tongue.

My fingers worked quickly as I unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it to fall open and giving me a full view of his chest. It was relatively smooth with just the right amount of hair for my liking. He had a defined six pack from all the exercise he did in his spare time and a sexy trail of hair the lead down to within his boxers.

I traced the lines of his stomach with my finger tip, gently grazing the waistband of his boxers. He shuddered under my touch and kissed along my shoulder. Biting occasionally. His hand gripped at my hips and gentle rocked me back and fourth.

I could feel him getting hotter under my touch and the bulge beneath his jeans. He was well endowed in that department. Not that I had anything to compare him too but as a teenager me and my friends used to talk about our sex lives openly, and still do only mine is the same so it's just them and their stories now, and when the topic of size came up I found that he was larger then average. Not that I was really bothered. It was what he did with it that bothered me, and boy could he use it. In the last few years I don't think that there has been a time when he hasn't been able to make me climax during sex. And if there have been I would be able to count them on one hand.

And it's not just penetrative sex either. Oral is, well, out of this world. It's like his mouth and tongue was made for it. Maybe he should have been a porn-star or a jigalo. Some profession that allowed him to share his talents. Not that I would share him but if I wasn't around I'm sure someone would have suggested it to him.

Wow has it really been eight years since we first had sex. You would have thought we would get bored of one another or something. But I for one can't get enough of him, and from the lustful looks he gives me and the way his body reacts to the simplest of touches from me I'm guess he feels the same.

“I want you!” He whispered in a husky voice in my ear. His voice thick with desire and desperation. You would think it doesn't happen often but we only had sex a few days ago, before I thought I had a stomach bug that is.

“you already have me.” I replied like always. Kissing him full on the lips.

He pulled me closer to him so that no light or air could pass between our bodies, pressing my chest into his allowing him to feel the stiffness of my nipples. As he deepened the kiss I rocked my hips and could feel him grow with excitement making him moan into my mouth.

Suddenly, in one quick movement, he stood up, holding me as I wrapped myself around his body.

As he moved to walk to the bedroom I felt a little disappointed that he didn't just go all animalistic and take then and there. But never mind. I'm sure I'll be pleased no matter what.

As we walked the sort distance to the bedroom he trailed kissed down my neck and along my shoulder.

When we reached the bedroom I realised why we moved. On the bed, red and white rose petals were scattered. See what I mean about romantic. When did he do this though? I'm sure they weren't there earlier. Maybe it was when he was on the phone.

He put me down on the bed and pried himself away from me.

“where you going?” I pouted. Sitting up and leaning on my arms.

“just adding to the atmosphere.” he stated as he wondered over to the dresser table.

I watched him curiously as he pressed play on the small CD player. Soft music filtered through the speakers, just simple acoustic renditions of love songs, no words just the instruments. I hummed along and watched him as he lit candles, of all sizes, dotted around the room. When did he get those? Because we only had a few and now the whole room flickered in the light of the flames.

With a loud click the main light shut off leaving Lee to stalk back over to our bed. His eyes roamed over my half naked body. I used to blush when he first saw me naked but now I just ignore the embarrassed feeling. Afterall, if what he says is true then I'm the only girl, woman even, that he has seen naked up close, with the exception of porn of course but their fake so they don't count.

“like what you see?” I asked suggestively biting my lowed lip.

He just nodded, grinning from ear to ear. He crawled onto the bed towards me like lion stalking its prey, and climbed on top of me, “and your all mine.” he tells me in a deep husky voice sending a shiver through me.

“Forever.” I whisper back.

“and always.” he finishes off the line, before kissing me.

No longer able to chaste myself I push his shirt off of him and fling it to the side carelessly. My hands run over his smooth muscular back, caressing his skin and scratching lightly. His hands equally as eager run over the front of my body brushing my nipple gently. Playfully he pulls gently on the waistband of my sweats and I thank myself for going completely commando tonight as well as having that wax yesterday.

“hmm...” he mummered as he notices the serious lack of hair. “this is different.” he comments.

I whack him on the head for ruining the mood as usual, why can't he keep his thoughts to himself. Stupidly I can feel my face heat up with a flush of embarrassment. Great now I'm blushing. He hasn't made me blush in years. Why did I take that stupid beauticians advise and have it all off. Why didn't I stick with the usual landing strip. 'it's the latest thing, supposed to heighten sexual arousal' she said. Why did I listen to her? For crying out loud who was I gunna show other then my happy boyfriend who didn't really care if I went El Natural.

“why are you blushing?” he asked amused.

“because...” I complained pulling my sweats back up but of course he held his own and stopped me.

“because what?” he asked lamely.

“because its embarrassing. I didn't really expect you to notice.” I said looking away.

I could sense the eye roll without looking. Not to mention the smirk that was on his face right now. “you seriously didn't think I wouldn't notice you looking like a prepubescent girl?” he asked holding in his chuckle I'm sure.

“no. can we not talk about this. You're ruining the mood.”

“sorry.” he chuckled. “if it makes you feel any better I think it's...” he kissed my hip. “very” my lower stomach, “sexy.” and then the top of my womanhood.

My eye fluttered shut and I moaned softly as his tongue did it's magic setting my skin on fire. Just as I was getting into it he pulled away making me pout in annoyance. I hated it when he teased me like that.

He smirked at me pleased with the response he got. Jerk!

As he laid between my legs his fingers ran over the lower part of my stomach down to where the hair once resided, slightly tickling me. “is it bad that I like you looking like a young girl down here?” he asked once again ruining the mood.

I sat up and stared at him incredulously, did he really just say that? “Jesus LEE!” I complained. “seriously. For once keep that sort of thing to yourself! Or at least wait till after when I'm not in the mood. Now you just sound like a creep.”

He chuckled at my outburst not helping the situation at all. I glared at him giving him my 'I'm not impressed' look. He choked back his laughter, biting his lips to calm himself. “sorry, you just look so cute when your irate.” he said in his defence.

With a humph I reached down to pull my sweats back on, no longer in the mood. Stupid, hot, cheeky, sexy, jerk! As I reached for my sweats he grabbed my arm stopping me.

“I'm not in the mood now.” I told him annoyed.

With his free hand he trailed light patterns on my inner thigh, sending tingles through my body. “oh really. Shame because I was going to play nice.” he said indifferent watching his finger caress my skin.

Intrigued and getting a little flustered I asked, “how do you intend on doing that?” trying to sound casual and uninterested.

Slowly he climbed back up to lie on top of me, pushing me back forcefully in the process. He rested his weight on one of his arms whilst the other trailed the outlines of my face and jaw. “well, we could do it the easy way and bring out the toys, but then I'll get a little bored, I mean it's fun an all watching you enjoy yourself but I can't help but feel a little put out that you can easily replace me with a toy.” he began to ramble.

I rolled my eyes at his nonsense. “I could never replace you silly.” I said giving him a quick peck. “besides I wanted to make the night last, I didn't want a quick fix.” I told him.

“oh so you want me to work for it do you?” he smirked playfully.

“well I think you should have to after that recent comment. A sort of punishment if you will.” I said with a cheeky smile.

“it's a good job I like pleasuring you isn't it? I've heard not many other men are as generous.” he told me running his hand down the front of my body. Getting me all worked up again.

“wouldn't know, I've only ever been with one man so I guess it's the norm for me. Besides I give just as much back.” I replied smirking.

“is that so. Well then if it's the 'norm' maybe we should change that. You can do all the work.” he said rolling off me and laying on the bed with his hands behind his head.

“meh, I'm not that bothered any more. Guess it's just you and your hand tonight.” I said rolling over playing him at his own game. I spotted a candle near me so I blew it out for effect.

One... two... three... and here come his hands. I yelped I fake surprise as he pulled me back and rolled on top of me. So predictable. He pressed himself onto me growling playfully. I smirked up at him making him narrow his eyes.

“don't you see what you do to me woman!”

“no but I can feel it.” I said with a wag of my eye brows. “ is that a mar's bar in your pocket or are you just please to see me.” I joked.

“actually...” he trailed off putting his hands in his pocket. And I can honestly say I wouldn't be surprised if there was a mars bar in there as well, he did eat them a lot. “... it's this.” he said placing a small velvet box on my chest.

I laid there looking at the small box which undoubtedly contained some sort of jewellery. But what?

“don't you want to open it?” he asked with a smile.

“what is it?” I asked in a small voice.

“open it and find out.” he replied moving to my side so I could move easier.

I sat up a little, taking the box from my chest. I twirled it nervously in my hands. Did I want it to be a ring? The ring in fact? Was I ready for that? Sure I was pregnant but marriage as well... it was a lot for a girl to take in one day. Did I even want to get married? I wanted to stay with Lee for the rest of life, of course I did, but I wasn't totally convinced on the whole concept of marriage.

He nudged me gently, “it wont bite. Promise.” he teased.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. Of course he would make a joke out of this. Always the clown. But that was why I loved him. His carefree attitude and childlike manner.

I closed my eyes and opened the small box. Not daring to peak inside. I was such a coward.

“open your eyes silly.” he chuckled.

I did as he asked, slowly, opening one eye at a time and took a glance at the small, elegant, diamond ring, nestled within the box. I gasped in true surprise. It was beautiful. It looked like it was hand made. The band was white gold woven into a intricate pattern. The diamond was just the right size and heart shaped. Around it green gems were encrusted, the colour matching that of his eyes. It was perfect.

“is this...” I trailed off running a finger over the ring.

Lee sat up and took the box from my slightly shaking hands. He knelt in front of me, smiling from ear to ear.

I watched him as he took the ring out of the velvet lining and proceeded to lift my left hand up to his face to kiss my knuckles.

I smiled at him waiting for him to say something. He took a deep breath before finally looking me in the eyes. “Jane Elizabeth Willson, tonight you have given me the best gift in the world. I want to spend the rest of my life with you showing you just how much you and this gift means to me.

“I promise to love, and cherish, you and our unborn child till I breath my last breath, till my heart beats it's last beat. I love you, always have and always will. Will you do me the greatest honour in becoming my fiancée and eventually my wife?”

A tear trickled down my cheek. Stupid bloody hormones! I blinked back the others that were threatening to fall in the same manner and wiped away another stray. I looked deep into his eyes and saw everything I needed to see.

My past, present and future. All of which we were together, through the thick and thin of it. I really was the luckiest girl in the world.

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him sweetly savouring the moment. The moment I would always remember, the moment I would tell my child about and then their children. How my big goof of a boyfriend, fiancée, husband, proposed to me on the day I found out I was pregnant. I was ready for this. This was going to complete an already amazing day and make it that much better.

He pulled away all too soon for my liking and smirked at me as I pouted. “so...” he drawled.

I scrunched up my face in confusion what did he mean by that?

With a slight roll on his eye he squeezed my left ring finger reminding me that I still hadn't officially said yes yet. Blushing slightly I let out a shy laugh, mouthing 'oops'.

“yes, of course I will be your wife. Lee Heathclife Taylor.” I smiled at him.

He frowned at me using his middle name, one that he thought was pretentious and so not him, but proceeded to place the dainty engagement ring on my waiting finger. It was a perfect fit, as though it really was made for me. I stared down at it in amazement and watched as Lee tenderly kissed my hand once more.

“I love you.” he said pulling me into his chest to cradle me.

“love you more.” I replied still staring at my knew treasure. One I wouldn't part with no matter what, even in death.

Lee brushed my hair to the side and kissed gently down my neck and shoulder, his fingers running up and down my bare back, and with that I was reminded of my previous lust filled thoughts.

The night was definitely one to remember...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 4.6K 21
Who knew that teen pregnancies were so complicated? Well, everyone, really! Except for maybe Jenna Holmes. When she discovers she's pregnant, she get...
142K 4.2K 21
He said things would change when the baby came. But the baby's here now and I've never felt more scared in my entire life.... give it a chance...plea...
50.9K 768 22
What will happen when a surprise pops up in Taylor and Joe's lives? Will they be able to keep their growing family safe from the camera flashes and s...