The Healer Demands Payment!

By xiaomei_4

THIS STORY IS NOT MINE FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY 我们医修救人要钱 Author: Tang Shan Yue 糖山月 Translation from:... More

Chapter 1 (Part1) - I Demand Monetary Payment
Chapter 1 (Part2) - I Demand Monetary Payment
Chapter 2 - How Much Should I Charge Him?
Chapter 3 - Sign This IOU
Chapter 4 - Rumor
Chapter 5 - His Change
Chapter 6 - Little White Tiger
Chapter 7 - Isn't He....Her Master?!
Chapter 8 - Soul Oath
Chapter 9 - Back to Qingfeng Valley
Chapter 10 - Elder Yan
Chapter 11 - Fentian Palace's Elder
Chapter 12 - Receiving The Payment
Chapter 13 - Beyond The Heaven
Chapter 14 - Pill Appraisal
Chapter 15 - Fair Price
Chapter 16 - Qingfeng Town
Chapter 17 - Refining Medicine
Chapter 18 - Beiming Pill
Chapter 19 - Auction
Chapter 20 - Su Junmo
Chapter 21 - Bidding War
Chapter 22 - Who is That Man?!
Chapter 23 - Injured Again
Chapter 24 - The Cold Pond
Chapter 25 - Qin Xiumo
Chapter 26 - Is He Cheaper than this Guy?!
Chapter 27 - Anyway, I Just Don't Have the Money!
Chapter 28 - Reinforcement
Chapter 29 (Part1) - Strange Injuries
Chapter 29 (Part2) - Strange Injuries
Chapter 30.1 - Immortal Devouring Vine
Chapter 30.2 - Immortal Devouring Vine
Chapter 31 - Red Fox Clan
Chapter 33 - Killing Order
Chapter 34 - Cheeky Fox
Chapter 35 (Part1) - Shifting the Blame
Chapter 35 (Part2) - Shifting the Blame
Chapter 36 (Part1) - Accusations
Chapter 36 (Part2) - Accusations
Chapter 37 - The Fox and The White Tiger
Chapter 38 (Part1) - Protecting Her Cub?!
Chapter 38 (Part2) - Protecting Her Cub?!
Chapter 39 (Part1) - Taking Responsibility
Chapter 39 (Part2) - Taking Responsibility
Chapter 40 - Star Array
Chapter 41 - Farewell and Departure
Chapter 42 - Medical Cultivator Conference
Chapter 43 - Drunk
Chapter 44 - Master, Do You No Longer Want Me?
Chapter 45 - Another Case
Chapter 46 - To Huajiang Manor
Chapter 47 - Mysterious Man
Chapter 48 - Ninth-Grade Spirit Stones
Chapter 49 - Blazing Feather
Chapter 50 - Debt
Chapter 51 - Four Poles Great Array
Chapter 52 - The Hunt Began
Chapter 53 - Sikong Xing
Chapter 54 - Killing Formation
Chapter 55 - Counterattack
Chapter 56 - Heaven Auction House
Chapter 57 - The Seventh Lot
Chapter 58 - Token
Chapter 59 - Back to Fentian City
Chapter 60 - Lantern Festival
Chapter 61 - Pei Mufeng
Chapter 62 - Devil Poison
Chapter 63 - Confrontation
Chapter 64 - Conflict
Chapter 65 - Four Orders and Four Seasons Array
Chapter 66 - Li Che
Chapter 67 - Heaven And Earth Book Hall
Chapter 68 - Spirit Points
Chapter 69 - B-brother Su???
Chapter 70 - She Doesn't Need to be Entangled
Chapter 71 - Xue Clan Head
Chapter 72 - Scheme and Ploy
Random

Chapter 32 - Red Fox Young Master, Sikong Yan

4.3K 195 19
By xiaomei_4

“What do you mean?” Meng Qi tilted her head innocently, her eyes keenly observing the green-robed man. These red fox women called him ‘young master,’ so he should also belong to the celestial demon’s red fox clan. The man had cold facial features and, like those fox women, an outstanding look. Except for that pair of eyes, which looked increasingly gloomy against his dark green robe, as if being dipped in poison.

The red fox young master looked at Meng Qi’s face and couldn’t help but smile slightly. When he spoke again, his voice was much softer than before: “If you tell me obediently and then follow me back, I will treat you well.”

At first glance, Meng Qi looked very young, no older than seventeen or eighteen. With a slightly tilted head, she looked even more innocent and a bit childish. When the red fox young master looked at her bright eyes, his heart thumped slightly, and his voice became more gentle: “Who gave you the silver knife?”

“This one?” Meng Qi flipped her wrist, revealing the silver medical knife.

“Yes.” The red fox young master nodded, his face was painted with a smile, and his tone was several times softer than when he spoke to Chu Tianfeng and Qin Xiumo. “Who gave you that?” Although he didn’t fully recognize the pattern on the knife, he knew that the arrays were unique to the Demon Realm.

Three Thousand Worlds also have cultivators who focused on researching arrays, but their style was different from the demon’s arrays. It was said that tens of thousands of years ago, the three realms of humans, demons, and devil did not have such clear distinctions. But after such a long time has passed, they have been completely separated and full of differences. The red fox young master was originally a celestial demon noble, and his knowledge was naturally broad. At one glance, he recognized that the arrays carved on the medical knife in the girl’s hand were complicated and exquisite, with a distinct Demon Realm’s style.

Trace of doubt flashed in his eyes: Why did such a young and lovely girl have this kind of thing? Or, is she a disciple of a celestial demon senior?

This isn’t uncommon.

The red fox young master’s voice became even more gentle: “The person who gave you the silver knife, did they also teach you how to use that array?”

“This one?” Meng Qi tilted her head again.

The red fox young master told the red fox women to retreat. He walked two steps forward, looking at the white flame that surrounding Meng Qi’s group cautiously. He didn’t know what it was, but the strange white flames made him quite wary.

“Come here.” The red fox young master stood six or seven steps away from the flame and reached out his hand towards Meng Qi, “Tell me.”

“Okay.” Meng Qi smiled. With the medical knife in one hand, she walked towards the outside of the flame circle.

A smile appeared on the corner of his lips. As long as Meng Qi stepped out of the flame’s range, he……

“Aaaaaaaargh!” Before he had a chance to move, the red fox young master suddenly screamed in pain and jumped back.

It turned out that when Meng Qi seemed to reach the outer side of the flame circle, she was actually stepping on the array she had previously drawn. The aura contained in the eighteen sixth-grade spiritual stones was enough to fill up the spiritual aura for eighteen cultivators who had just stepped into the realm of the Void Comprehending. When so many spirit stones were used to provide aura for the arrays, its explosive power surely was amazing. The white flame roared and attacked the red fox young master. In the blink of an eye, most of the fur on his luxurious cloak was burned.

“How dare you…” The red fox young master retreated in fear, and finally avoided the flame’s attack range. But the red fox women who came with him were not so lucky. Meng Qi also used medicinal powder on the array, which was the same powder that she used on her protective array before and caused Lu Qingran to suffer a big loss.

The red fox women were caught off guard, and the flames burned the hems of their dress. The damage it caused was limited, but for a short while, the three red fox women whose clothes were burned by the flames shouted in panic. They covered their faces with their hands, only to feel that their faces and necks quickly became itchy and painful. Even their exposed arms and calves seemed to be bitten by countless mosquitoes, and numerous ants were seemingly gnawing on their skin.

It was unbearably painful.

“You…” The red fox young master was also caught up by the powder. But his cultivation was much higher than the women. With a wave of his hand, the powder on his face and skin was dispersed.

A string of flames attacked him again. Immediately afterward, a gleaming long sword burst through the air and directly aimed at the red fox young master’s forehead. “Humph!” He snorted coldly and waved his sleeves. The twelve flames shot by Chu Tianfeng were instantly extinguished. The red fox young master flicked his fingers sideways, facing Qin Xiumo’s long sword without fear. His slender fingers flicked on the tip of the sword. With a light ‘dang!’, Qin Xiumo’s natal sword was thrown to the side.

“Fourth-rank demon cultivator?!” The two men’s expression instantly changed. Fourth rank, this was equal to a human cultivator in the Nascent Soul stage. However, both Chu Tianfeng and Qin Xiumo were merely Golden Core cultivators. Moreover, Qin Xiumo was still affected by qi deviation, and his current strength was limited.

Even if Qin Xiumo was in his peak, the two probably still had no way to beat the red fox young master. Whenever a cultivator broke through to the next major stage, the difference in their strength was not as simple as one plus one. If one Nascent Soul cultivator wanted to deal with two Golden Core cultivators, he didn’t even need to fight seriously.

Chu Tianfeng and Qin Xiumo exchanged a glance. The two men made up their minds in an instant. No matter what, they should let Meng Qi escape. The red fox young master clearly wasn’t a good person, not to mention the twelve women under him. If Meng Qi fell into his hand, she wouldn’t have a good ending!

The red fox young master raised his arm and grinned. With a light ‘swish’, a dark blue vine fell into his hand. As if it was a living creature, the vine threw its head high at Meng Qi and the others. There were eight flowers on it, all of which were pale green. This vine was more potent than the weapons in the hands of the red fox women.

The immortal devouring vine with yellow flowers would have to grow for another one hundred years before the color of its flower turned into such a pale green. The light green flowers looked elegant and lovely. Who would ever think that it was actually one of the most vicious weapons in the Demon Realm? Even many demon cultivators feared this thing.

Chu Tianfeng and Qin Xiumo stepped forward in unison, covering Meng Qi behind their bodies. The immortal devouring vine rushed out to the flame, seemingly a little wary, and did not immediately attack. It seemed to have spiritual consciousness. After touching the flame cautiously, the vine quickly retreated.

The immortal devouring vine didn’t forcefully break through the white flame barrier, but fell on the ground like a snake and raised its head, dangling towards Meng Qi’s group. The red fox young master sneered and took a step forward. Even without the immortal devouring vine, his own cultivation was not low.

With a flick of his wrist, a paper fan appeared in his hand. A peerlessly beautiful woman was painted on the fan, lying seductively on the couch. The red fox young master waved the fan. A violent wind instantly raged, engulfed the fallen leaves with sand and gravel, and rushed towards the white flame. Chu Tianfeng made a hand-seal with his right hand, and with several ‘swish’ sounds, the white flame shot at the red fox young master like dense, long arrows.

Unfortunately, those flames weren’t a match to the attacking wind. This was the gap between the cultivators whose strength was separated by a whole stage.

Meng Qi guessed that the other party must be difficult to deal with. So she did that deliberately, trying to take advantage of a sneak attack. But unexpectedly, this red fox young master was even stronger than she thought.

It was said that the boundary that separated Demon Realm, Devil Realm, and Three Thousand Worlds were extremely fierce towards the demon or devil cultivators of fourth rank and above, making it harder for them to forcefully cross the boundary. Those who could cross the gap in the boundary and secretly entered human territory were fourth rank cultivators at most.

Therefore, the team sent by Fentian Palace to support Qingfeng Valley was also led by a Nascent Soul Elder Xun Yan. This elder’s cultivation had reached the peak of the Nascent Soul stage, enough to deal with all the demons and devils cultivators that crossed the boundary.

Meng Qi initially thought that since Elder Xun Yan was holding down the main force, it would be safe for her to go with Chu Tianfeng and Qin Xiumo to find the five elements blue crane. Who knew that the enemies had followed them instead. They also purposefully waited three days before attacking to make sure that Meng Qi’s group had no time to ask Elder Xun Yan for help.

This guy was really cunning and cautious. As for the red fox women who also have the immortal devouring vines in their hands, they must be the demon cultivators who injured the disciples in the main camp.

Seeing that the flame protecting them was about to be extinguished by the wind, Chu Tianfeng once again looked at Qin Xiumo. Fentian Palace had its own life-saving secret technique, but it was very harmful to the body and never been used easily. Presumably, Qin Xiumo also had one. The two quickly exchanged glances and were about to take out their last means to defend against the enemy.

Suddenly, a faint sound was breaking through the air, and a clear and sharp voice came from a distance: “Sikong Yan, you stupid fellow, why didn’t the realm’s boundary swallow you?! You dare to take the immortal devouring vine into the human realm, you are finished! You are completely finished! The Lord was furious and issued a killing order. Tsk tsk… It’s a pity that you did not hear the Lord’s tone at that time. If you did, I am afraid that you are already… Huh? Huh! Huh?! There are human cultivators here!”

When the voice began to talk, it was obviously still far away. But in an instant, a figure in white suddenly appeared on the nearest treetop behind the red fox women. The wind blew the leaves, and the man’s slender white figure was swaying with the branch, but still standing steadily on the treetop.

As soon as Meng Qi heard the voice, she knew who was coming. Except for that chattery fox Su Junmo, she had never met a person in her life with such a high voice and equally destructive noise!

Su Junmo jumped down from the treetops. He appeared too fast, the strong wind conjured by the red fox young master Sikong Yan had not been able to extinguish the flame wall. With a flick of Su Junmo’s sleeve, the raging wind instantly dissipated.

“Su! Jun! Mo!” Sikong Yan gritted his teeth and glared at the white-robed man, “You destroy my good deeds again!”

“Haha.” Su Junmo folded his hands on his chest, “Didn’t you hear what I said just now…” He stared coldly at Sikong Yan and spoke again: “The Lord has issued a killing order for you! You! Are! Finished!”

For a moment, Sikong Yan was panicked. But he quickly reacted: “Huh! Don’t think I don’t know, Qing…that… that person is missing now, and it isn’t even clear whether he is still alive or not. You people already have enough trouble, how do you still have time to care about me!”

Su Junmo sneered: “Oh? Since you said that the Lord’s whereabouts are unknown and even his life and death is unclear, do you dare you to call the Lord’s name loudly and repeat what you said? Huh?” He looked at Sikong Yan, whose face was turned blue and white. Su Junmo raised his jaw disdainfully and said sharply, “If you don’t dare, just shut up!”

Su Junmo took a step back, glancing casually at the white flame wall. The flame was circling three cultivators of Three Thousand Worlds. At first, he didn’t care about them. He only came to kill Sikongyan, and saved the three human cultivators in passing, which could be considered to gain some merit…huh?!

Su Junmo suddenly turned his head and stared at Meng Qi, who was standing in the middle.

This…isn’t this person was the one who was with Xue Jinwen outside the Profound Auction House that day, the mysterious Xiao Qi?!

Why is she here?

Eh?

Su Junmo’s eyes flashed: she is a Qi Condensation cultivator?!

-------------------------

Author’s Note:

Su Fox: I, the handsome, powerful, and invincible celestial demon’s noble white fox especially come to protect you! How is it? Are you happy? Extremely happy? Surprisingly happy?
Meng Qi: …noisy fox, go away!
Xiao Qi: Don’t worry, he is here to give you money. He is rich, you can extort him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
581K 31.1K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
176K 35.7K 53
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...