SΜΈuΜΈrΜΈvΜΈiΜΈvΜΈeΜΈ tΜΈhΜΈeΜΈ nΜΈiΜΈgΜΈh...

By asli2906

𝔸𝕀 𝕒 11 π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•”π•™π•šπ•π•• π•¨π•’π•€π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•šπ•₯ 𝕖𝕒𝕀π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 4 π•π•šπ•₯π•₯𝕝𝕖 π•€π•šπ•“οΏ½... More

πŸ‡΅ πŸ‡· πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡± πŸ‡΄ πŸ‡¬
Finding Gregory
Locked in
Kids-Daycare
Announcement

Disaster

1.5K 28 56
By asli2906

[1102 words]
Finally out of the house and fresh air in my lungs. My parents wanted to take my siblings to the Pizzaplex, that was opened long ago.

I went along to see the cool Animatronics there.

Today is one of the performance days of the animatronics Freddy Fazbear, Glamrock Chica, Montgomery Gator and Roxanne Wolf.

My parents came from the generation of the first Fazbear Entertainment in the 1980s.

From what they told, was the Fazbear Entertainment several times shut-down because of incidents.

My Mom showed me pictures of the old Animatronics, Freddy Fazbear, Chica the Chicken (eventho she looked like a dick), Bonnie the Bunny and Foxy the Piratefox.

Honestly, it's sad that the old ones aren't here anymore and the Animatronics now are equipped with the highest quality technology.

We arrived at the Pizzaplex and as we went in showed up the Map-Bot as always out of nowhere.

My siblings still didn't got used to him and one of them was about to cry if my dad didn't give her, her doll.

My parents first bought us Pizza and some drinks so that we are well fed and that my siblings could go to the kids-daycare, for what we are mainly here.

My siblings love Sundrop, the daycare attendant. A skinny build Animatronic, looking like a sun with a wide grin in bis sun-head and bells on his wrists. He has a voice that brings so much joy to me, and I don't even know why, but I have to laugh at him.

He is a true sweetheart. I sometimes wish that I would an Animatronic too, never getting tired and having more endurance.

Beside Sundrop is his other form Moondrop. It's still Sundrop but he turns into a moon-head with a sleep-hat. His colors change from bright yellow and orange to white and dark shades of blue.

His voice is actually soft, relaxing and makes you sleepy, but for some time his voice has been weirdly rough and he's been less active, or rather Sundrop doesn't let the lights out. That means: Moondrop can only 'show up' when the lights are off during sleep-time.

Why I know so much?
I had to stay the first times at the daycare when my siblings came here and saw how it goes with Sundrop.

While eating my pizza, I saw a boy, brunette with a blue shirt from what I can see, maybe in my age sitting alone on one of the tables with a sad expression.

I wonder where his parents are.

My gut told me to invite him to us, but we even don't know eachother.

My Mom noticed my conflicted face and turned to the direction of the boy and back to me.

"Is something honey?"

I came back from my thoughts and shook my head.

"I was just thinking why the boy over there is sitting alone. What if he is alone here?"

"Maybe you can go over to him and talk a bit. There nothing wrong with it."

"Should I really dad?"

Both my parents nod and I gathered my confidence together to approach him.

I checked if I'm clean and stood up.
The boy seemed to notice me and lifted his head from the table which he previously supported on his arms.

"Is something?"

He asked with an annoyed voice.

Oh, this will be difficult.

"Ehh... I saw you sitting alone and was curious about you. So are you...alone here or any parent?"

He sighed and seemed to hold in the urge to roll his eyes.

"No, I'm alone here. And I'm completely fine. You can go now."

"You know, I actually wanted to ask if you want to sit with me and my family. We still have some Pizza left you, if you want to join us. My parents don't mind."

"Look, I-"

He seemed to get a littl bit tense and I follow where he is looking.

Around a corner stood a peron in a creepy white bunny costume and stared at him.

"I think I changed my mind! You said you have still Pizza?"

"Yes... I'm (Y/N) by the way."

"Gregory."

👨‍🎤👩‍🎤👨‍🎤👩‍🎤👨‍🎤👩‍🎤👨‍🎤🎸👨‍🎤🎸👨‍🎤🎸👨‍🎤🎸👨‍🎤🎸

My Mom brought my siblings to the kids-daycare and my dad stood beside me and Gregory, who descided to tag along with us.

He pretty much get's annoyed fast, well depending on what it's about.

Came out he is 1 year older than me.

My Mom came back and we walked to the stage area, where the Main-Animatronics are going to perform in a few minutes.

10 minutes later the announcement went on.

"Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls. Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together. For the one the only, Freddy Fazbear!"

Children and Adult cheers from everywhere and the Animatronics played on their Instruments as Freddy held his Microphone. It went good for some minutes.

But something seemed off. Freddy began to mulfunction and scan somewhere. Then he shut-down and fell on the stage.

The visiters were guided out by the Security-Bots.

I remembered Gregory isn't here!
I need to look for him!

"Mom I need to use the restroom."

"Go on. Dad is going to pick up your siblings. We meet at the exit."

"Okay."

I sprinted of to the restroom first, with hope that Gregory would be there. I wouldn't go in there, just checking if he is maybe outside.

He wasn't.

I descided to still use the restroom, the Chilli-Pizza wasn't a good choice.

And when I walked out of the restroom, went the closing announcement on.

"Ladies and gentleman, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintence! Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happend during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon!"

What! No no no no no no no no,NO!

I need to get out of here!

I started to panic.

Why is Gregory nowhere to be found?!

I don't wanna leave him behind, but don't want to be locked in this big buildung either.

I mean it's pretty cool here, but still!

What a big disaster...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 115 32
Picture is not mine Started 14 may 2020 Ended 11 November 2021 It was my first story from when I was like 12 so it's really bad and only 9 of them ar...
27.9K 183 20
This is an X Reader book for Total Drama. I will do both girls and boys from this show and if you do not like that I suggest you not read my book or...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
203K 484 3
➀ 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐅𝐅 " She's a devil with a pretty face on. " She looks angelic but she's all devilish. Hell on her hands but the World on her back. Heav...