š‘¶š’„š’†š’‚š’ š‘¬š’šš’†š’”

By laeeqalmfao

"š‘Øš’š’… š’Šš’‡ š’•š’‰š’† š‘«š’†š’—š’Šš’ š’˜š’†š’“š’† š’•š’ š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’”š’†š’† š’šš’š’–, š’‰š’†'š’… š’Œš’Šš’”š’” š’šš’š’–'š’“š’† š’†š’šš’†š’” š’‚... More

šŽšœšžššš§ š„š²šžš¬
Announcement
I ain't dead
š“¹ šš«šžšŸšššœšž š“¹
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŽš§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŽš§šž |1|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šØ|šŸ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š«šžšž |šŸ‘|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š« |šŸ’|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šÆšž |šŸ“|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š± |šŸ”|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§ |šŸ•|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­ |šŸ–|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šž |šŸ—|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“šžš§ |šŸšŸŽ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š„šžšÆšžš§ |šŸšŸ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš„šÆšž |šŸšŸ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ‘|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š«š­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ’|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ“|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ”|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ•|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§ |šŸšŸ–|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§ |19|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š² |šŸšŸŽ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-šŽš§šž |šŸšŸ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š°šØ |šŸšŸ|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž |šŸšŸ‘|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž |šŸšŸ“|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š’š¢š± |šŸšŸ”|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š’šžšÆšžš§ |šŸšŸ•|
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š„š¢š š”š­ |šŸšŸ–|

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…šØš®š« |šŸšŸ’|

3.8K 141 87
By laeeqalmfao

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝."
• • •
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

They fucked up the meeting. They fucked up the goddamn meeting.

"Fuck!" I slam my hand against the side of my car.

"Calm down, Remo." Gabriel and the twins try to calm me down but I'm so pissed off right now, I can't even focus on what they're saying.

"I can't fucking calm down. Those stupid assholes messed up the entire damn meet," I seethe.

I yank open my car door, ready to jump in and hightail out of this dingy ass place when Gabriel's voice stops me.

"Where are you going man?" Worry lines his voice.

"I don't want to be here anymore so I'm going before I do something I shouldn't."

"Don't drive while you're angry, Remo. Let one of us come with you-"

"No!" I growl, shutting the idea down immediately.

"Then stay here for a bit and cool off or else one of us will come with you," he threatens.

"Fuck! Fine, I'll sit in the damn car until I'm calm," I nearly shout as I flop on the seat and slam the door closed. Releasing a heavy sigh, I drop my head against the seat and close my eyes.

Something doesn't add up. It cost a hell of a lot to arrange the damn thing in the first place and those fucktards couldn't even do it right. This meeting was important but instead of sending us people who are actually capable of handling a meeting, we were sent a bunch of inexperienced losers.

There aren't many of us. Most of my people are those who have had it hard for a long time. This meeting would have helped strengthen us enough for me to come up with a plan of attack.

Five of us came for the meeting set up at an abandoned warehouse just off the highway. Me, the boys, and one other guy I trust to some extent, Flame. His name isn't actually Flame but that's what he goes by and that's what we call him. Currently, he doesn't give a damn about the four of us as he talks to his girlfriend on the phone far from us. Well, more like she talks to him. Flame isn't much of a talker.

I can't sit in the car any longer. Levi shoots me a look when I jump out and start pacing in front of them, twisting my ring around my finger.

"We'll get another chance, Remo. There are other people we can contact," Luke mutters, chewing on the inside of his cheek. He knows damn well these people were our best chance.

I squeeze my eyes shut as the anger simmers beneath my skin once again. Normally, after shit like this happens, Gabriel would arrange a fight for me to let out my anger. But I made a promise to Derya that I wouldn't fight anymore and I intend to keep that promise no matter what.

Derya.

For some reason, those unruly curls, flushed cheeks, and ocean blue eyes seep into my brain and for some reason, my anger calms slightly. Not enough, but slightly.

"I'm leaving."

"Remo-"

"I'm calm enough to drive properly and not knock an old lady off the road, okay? Just let me go," I snap, growing annoyed at their constant concern.

They don't say anything more, just exchange a worried glance before bringing that stare to rest on me as I get into my car again.

I hightail out of that place and try to get away as fast as possible. I'm thinking about what went down today, how it didn't feel right. The more I think about this, the angrier I get. The angrier I get, the faster I drive. But it's late at night and there is no one else out on the road but me.

A little while into my destination-less drive, I notice a black SUV trailing behind me, windows tinted too dark for me to see and lights off.

Great. Just what I need today.

I pick up speed, trying to get away before they attempt anything. However, I'm not so lucky because another SUV pulls up in front of me. I press hard on the breaks and manage to stop just in time.

Heart pounding in my chest, I dig around the side compartment for my gun. I have two guns strapped to my chest along with two knives, and a knife on my ankle. There's more weapons in the car but I leave those just in case.

They're already stepping out of their cars, coming towards me. With a pounding heart and the sound of screeching tires still in my ears, I take a deep breath and open the door.

 ❦︎

It's over. I press a bloodied hand against the hood of my car and use it to lift myself up.

Shit, they got me good. I knew something wasn't right at the meeting. Those fuckers only came to fucking spy on us. And when I left alone, they attacked.

Now standing with my hand pressed tightly against the wound in my side, blood oozing out from between my fingers, I take in the mess on the street. Red splattered on the dark tar of the road, bullet casings lay in them. The metallic taste of blood in my mouth and the smell of blood in my nose. Eight bodies in total lie on the street. I don't know if they're dead, alive or unconscious and I don't care.

I stumble to my car, groaning in pain. I took a lot of hits. Luckily, no bullet wounds but I did get stabbed. And as soon as I did I took that same knife and jabbed it into the fucker's chest.

I get into my car at an achingly slow pace. Resting my head against the seat, I allow myself to rest for a moment, allow myself to catch my breath.

Taking a deep breath, I remove my hand from my side to see the damage. A pained groan tears from my throat as I press my fingers against the wound, making sure I don't need stitches.

Now all I have to decide is where the fuck am I going to go because I can barely fucking walk.

Derya.

Her name floats through my head. Derya. I shouldn't go there. She shouldn't be seeing me like this. But I've already made up my mind.

It doesn't take me long to get there but I park a few spaces down from her house. It takes me a while to reach her bedroom window and it takes me even longer to get into her room.

I lean heavily against the wall.

"Ocean," I call out, my voice weak and croaky. My breathing deepens as the room spins around me.

"Derya! Dery-" I say again, and try to move forward. I catch myself against her dresser before I can fall.

"Derya, help me pl-" and suddenly she's there, ducking under my arm and taking some of my weight. We take a step forward and I nearly plummet to the floor but Derya's hand shoots out and presses against my chest, keeping me up.

We struggle to her bed but finally, my aching body comes to rest on a soft, yet uncomfortable, bed. A moment later, a bright light shines in my face and I squeeze my eyes shut. The pain in my body intensifies and the dizziness worsens.

"Derya," I groan through gritted teeth. "I need-" A sharp pain cuts me off and I let out a hiss, my back arching slightly at the sensation.

Through the haze in my head, I can hear her shuffling around and then feel the mattress dip beside me. I can't understand much of what's happening, with this blistering pain distracting me from everything else around me.

I know I say something to her, I know I feel the burn of the antiseptic against the open wound but I can't seem to focus. I allow myself to relax against her bed, feeling her fingertips brush against my skin in the softest touch.

A little while later I feel her tap my cheek. It takes me a while to get my eyes to focus on her. Derya waves something in front of my face and I get what she's telling me to do. With every bit of energy I have in me, I sit up enough for her to wrap the bandage around me, using my arms to support my weight. My head rolls back with exhaustion and I fight the urge to fall back and sleep.

I lie down when she pushes my shoulders, then the mattress dips as she sits beside my head. I don't know why I did it. Maybe I lost all the blood in my head, I have no idea why, but I bring myself up again, and rest my head in her lap.

Turning my head, I look up at her with blurry eyes. I try to stay awake. I try so hard to stay conscious just so I can enjoy the feeling of her hands in my hair and her fingers rubbing across my jaw.

God, it feels so good but I can't seem to keep my eyes anymore.

❦︎

I wake up cold, alone, exhausted, and in pain. There's a blanket thrown over me and I'm shirtless underneath it. What the fuck?

Pressing a hand to my side, I sit up slowly, trying to remember what the fuck happened and where the fuck I am. Swinging my legs off the edge of the bed, my foot knocks into something on the floor. The thing moves a little bit and as I stand up, I remember where I am.

The thing on the floor happens to be that gorgeous, blue-eyed girl that helped me in the middle of the goddamn night. What the fuck is she doing on the floor?

I move around, kneel down beside her sleeping form. She's curled up into a tight little ball, a thin blanket the only thing covering her.

I try pulling the blanket out from under Derya, but her fingers are holding on to the material in a death grip. Wrapping my hands around her own, I manage to pry her fingers off.

I hear her sharp inhale, feel her shudder under my fingertips. The back of my hand grazes her arm and that's when I realise how cold she is.

I frown down at her, worry weighing down on my shoulders. Why is she so cold? She's wrapped up tight in a blanket, wearing a long-sleeved t-shirt but she's still ice cold.

I nibble on my bottom lip in worry as I slide one hand around her waist and the other under her knees.

"Jesus, you're freezing," I mutter to myself. I hold her close to my chest as I heave myself up despite the pain in my body.

Derya sniffles softly, moves closer to me. Her cold cheek rubs against my shoulder, causing a shiver to run down my spine. Her thin fingers curl around my neck, digging in slightly - almost like she can't seem to get close enough.

"Shh, go back to sleep," I murmur into her ear.

Gently, I set her down on her bed, prying her hands away from my neck. I press the back of my hand to her forehead, still more worried about why she's so fucking cold. It's not normal.

"Why in hell would you sleep on the floor, sweetheart? God, you are freezing. Why are you so cold?" I mumble to myself.

I glance at her sleeping form in her bed, curled up in a little ball again, those long eyelashes fluttering as she falls back to sleep again.

I should go. I shouldn't be here right now. She helped me out and I fell asleep on her bed, forcing her to sleep on the floor. Why would she sleep on the floor? That should have been me. Did she think I wouldn't be comfortable with her sleeping beside me? Fuck, my head hurts with all these questions.

I should go. I should grab my stained shirt, jump out of the window and leave. But instead, I undo the laces of my combat boots and climb into bed beside her.

I can almost feel the coldness of her skin, and before I can change my mind, I grab her waist again and pull her into my chest.

Derya releases a soft sigh, rubbing her cold cheek against my chest. She shifts closer and closer until there's no space between us. I wrap her up in my arms and throw the blanket over the both of us.

My eyes flutter shut as I bury my nose in her curly hair. I press her closer to me, rub her back gently, trying to warm her up faster but eventually, I can't keep myself awake any longer.

I press my nose into her hair, hold her tighter, and fall asleep. Just like that.  

❦︎

'Ello, 'ello. Here is your double update (finally)

Before I run away again, I want to tell you guys how and why I am the smartest human on this earth. Instead of pre-writing OE and planning it properly, I did not. So if I add in something now or mention a detail now that I should have earlier please don't question it. I need to edit desperately but only once I have everything done.

I am also in desperate need of sleep because school is murdering me. 

I hate it when people stop talking to me then have the audacity to ask me why I unfollowed/blocked them on all socials. Like????

Okay, lastly, please ignore all errors and please please please vote and comment! it makes my day to come and see a whole lot of notifications so please vote and comment <3

Love you brosifs byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.7K 50
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
629K 13.6K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
104K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
3M 35.6K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...