๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’...

By 3XCLUSIVERaeee

โฅ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก... More

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9

334 13 0
By 3XCLUSIVERaeee

Friday, 9:34am

Mark sighed as he felt his phone vigorously vibrate for the 15th time that morning in his pocket. He grabbed it out of his pocket and looked at it seeing that it was from Cameron, he didn't bother to open the message and respond knowing it was probably some bullshit text from him.

"What's up with you dude?" Mark looked up and saw Johnny and Jaehyun sit down at the table he was currently at.

"Yea, you look annoyed." Jaehyun said.

"That's because I am annoyed." Mark said as he put his phone back inside his pocket.

"How come?" Johnny asked.

"Cameron keeps fucking blowing my phone up and it's annoying. He also put me in this group chat with these two girls that are his friends I guess and they won't stop blowing my phone up. I think I have like 60 notifications from that group chat and like 50 or 40 messages from Cameron." He explained to the two older boys.

"Wow. Block all of them." Johnny said.

"Yea you should block them. Including Cameron because he's doing that because you posted a picture of Haechan." Jaehyun said.

"I heard my name." They all looked over and saw Haechan standing there with Taeyong and Ten by his side.

"Oh, yea I said it." Jaehyun said. The three of them sat down in the extra chairs at the table.

"How come?" Haechan asked.

"Cameron has been blowing up Mark's phone all morning I guess because he posted that picture of you and Cameron's friends told him about it." Jaehyun explained.

"Oh. He's dumb." That was all Haechan said before he laid his head down on the table.

"Oh my lord I have a huge headache." Taeyong said and began to rub his temples to ease the pain.

"Why do you have a headache?" Johnny asked.

"Because the teacher kept yelling the whole time and it was so annoying. We didn't even do any work because she kept yelling. The thing is no one did anything to her, she came to school in a bad mood, and once some girl raised her hand to ask if she could go to the restroom she just exploded and started yelling at everyone for literally no reason." Taeyong explained.

"My teacher yelled at me because I accidentally hit my knee on the bottom of the desk and we were supposed to be quiet." Ten said.

"God, I forgot I had a class with Cameron today." Haechan mumbled.

"You do?" Mark asked, the others looked over at him confused.

"What are you talking about Mark?" Jaehyun asked the younger boy.

"Donghyuck said he had a class with Cameron today." Mark told them.

"Which class?" Taeyong asked.

"English." He answered.

"Damn, and you hate English." Ten said.

"Whatever. My stomach hurts though, I might skip the class and just stay in the nurses' office."

"Not a bad idea but I thought English was one of your important classes?" Johnny said.

"No, it's going to be my 13th reason why." Haechan said as he leaned his head on his arm. Ten laughed as Taeyong tried not to.

Suddenly Mark's phone started ringing making everyone at the table turn to look at him. He wore an annoyed expression as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and looked at the ID caller seeing it was Cameron, he huffed and simply tossed his phone onto the table letting it ring. The others leaned over to look at his phone and saw that it was Cameron who was calling him.

Haechan leaned over to Ten and whispered. "Not going to lie, that was kind of hot."

Ten put his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing out loud because of Haechan. Taeyong looked over at him confused and he leaned over towards him and whispered what Haechan told him, Taeyong huffed as he tried not to laugh, he turned to look over at Haechan.

"Really?" Taeyong said.

"Yup." He said. The three boys looked over at them with confused looks but didn't bother to try and ask what was going on.

"Anyways, isn't that like his what.. 30th time calling you this morning?" Johnny asked.

"I would go crazy if someone called my phone that much." Ten said.

"But what if Johnny hyung called your phone that much?" Haechan asked.

"I would answer the first time within like the first two rings." Ten answered. Johnny smiled at his boyfriend fondly.

Mark's phone rang making everyone at the table look over at it. Haechan huffed and properly sat up in his chair then turned to look over at Mark who looked back over at him.

"Why don't you just block him until schools over with? He'll just keep calling and calling." He said.

"I would but don't feel like it. Plus he'll just find other ways to get in contact with me." Mark replied.

"He has issues." Haechan muttered to himself.

"Have you ever tried breaking up with him before Mark?"

"Yea I have. He wouldn't leave me alone and constantly cried and begged me to get back with him." He explained.

"I just know those were fake tears." Ten muttered.

"Of course, they were." Taeyong whispered to Ten.

"Anyways. The teacher still hasn't come, do you guys think we're gonna have a substitute teacher?" Jaehyun said.

"I hope so." Johnny said.

"Me too." Taeyong said agreeing with him.

"I could care less.." Haechan mumbled as he rested his head on his arm.

"What's got you in a fucked up mood?" Ten asked.

"My stomach. It hurts but I don't know why." Haechan said.

"Have you eaten anything today?" Taeyong asked.

Haechan nodded, "Yea, I think it was like some cereal or something but that's all I ate." He said.

"What type of cereal?" Ten asked.

Haechan shrugged and responded with, "I have no idea, I was still half asleep when I was eating." Ten stared at him with an 'are you stupid' look.

"Oh my lord Haechan.." Ten muttered as he rolled his eyes at the younger.

"I don't think the teacher is going to be here."

Just as Johnny said that the classroom door opened revealing a woman with; brown hair, and pale skin. She walked to the front of the class and stood in the middle, she faced the class and saw that she had everyone's attention. She smiled and bowed then stood back up straight.

"Hey children, my name is Mrs.Luan the substitute teacher for today." She introduced herself to the class.

"Hello, Mrs.Luan." Everyone said together.

She walked over to the teachers' desk and grabbed the clipboard that was sitting on the desk, she looked down at it.

"Is this 3rd period?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am it is." A girl replied.

"Thank you, my dear, now I will take attendance, and after I will check to see what you all have to do." She announced.

The bell rung throughout the school indicating 3rd period was over. The six boys all stood up while grabbing their bags and exited the classroom, Haechan rolled his eyes as he watched the two couples walk out of the classroom hand in hand. Mark saw this and quietly chuckled at the younger boy beside him.

"You know if you want someone to hold hands with, I'm always right here." Mark said. Haechan looked over at Mark.

"But what about Cameron? And you know that other people is going to see." Haechan mumbled loud enough for Mark to hear.

"Who cares," Mark stated as he intertwined his hand with Haechan's. "I guess him and those other people will just have to see." He looked over at the younger with a grin on his face.

Haechan smiled and lightly squeezed Mark's hand, "Alright, now could you walk me to class?" He asked.

"Yea of course." Mark said.

"See you after school hyung's." Haechan said as he and Mark walked past them.

Ten noticed their intertwined hands and resisted the urge to coo at the young couple, so he turned to Taeyong who was by his side, and whispered.

"Oh my god, did you see them holding hands too?"

"Yea, they're so cute." Taeyong said quietly cooing at the memory of the younger ones.

Meanwhile, Johnny looked over at Jaehyun who also looked back over at him and said. "Told ya so dude."

To which Jaehyun replied. "They're so obvious."

Mark walked down the hallway a smile plastered on his face as walked hand in hand with Haechan who also wore a smile. They received numerous looks from students who'd pass by them or were standing in the hallway.

They made it to Haechan's class and stopped at the door letting go of each other's hands, Haechan looked over at Mark and the older did the same.

"Thanks for walking me to class." Haechan thanked him.

"No problem, see you later hyuck." Mark said the smile on his face never dropping.

Haechan couldn't help but smile back and say. "Later Mark."

Mark showed him one last smile before turning around and leaving down the hallway heading to his class. Haechan sighed as he turned around and walked into his classroom already missing the older's touch and the warmth it provided for him. He walked over to his seat and sat his backpack down by his desk then looked out the window as he waited for the teacher to arrive.

As he began to space out a sudden slam in front of him on his desk made him flinch and snap back to reality, he looked up at the person who did it only to be met with the person he despised the most; Cameron.

He rolled his eyes and looked away from the boy as he spoke up. "The fuck do you want?" He cursed.

"Who do you think you are!!." Cameron yelled causing everyone in the class to quiet down and look over at them.

"Like I said, what do you want?."

"Do you know who I am?" Cameron said glaring at Haechan who didn't spare a glance to the furious boy in front of him.

"No. And I could care less." Haechan answered nonchalantly.

"I'm Mark's boyfriend so stay back you fat freak." Cameron snapped.

Haechan stayed still for a while before eventually turning to look at the boy in front of him. "Why should I? I mean it's not like you actually love him." He paused and looked at Cameron's face a smirk making its way onto his face as he saw how Cameron was taken aback by the comment.

"W-what are you talking about?! I do love him that's why I'm with him. You dumb fuck." Cameron spat.

"If you did then how come you're never with him? I mean as his boyfriend you shouldn't be sneaking around with different guys behind his back. I personally would never, that's why I'll happily take your place." Haechan said showing him a smile as he finished his sentence.

Cameron glared at Haechan. "You bi-" Before he could finish the teacher walked into the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late class, everyone take your seats so we can begin class. Which means you, Cameron, go on ahead and take your seat." She said.

Haechan smirked at the seething boy in front of him ignoring the glare he sent his way. Cameron huffed and walked away from him going over to his seat so the teacher can begin class. Haechan turned to look out the window again.

'Here we go.' He thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 667 24
a silly little story of haechan encountering a markhyuck edit โ˜† messy, goofy, cringy, depends on your perspective and preference โ˜† mature language โ˜†...
45.9K 1.4K 26
โฅ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘›๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ . โ€๐–ญ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐—†๐—‚๐—‡ โ€๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
79.4K 2.3K 25
๐šŠ ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š”๐šŽ๐š™๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š, ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ : ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
66K 3.5K 14
[COMPLETED] donghyuck's way of telling mark what he felt was through writing on sticky notes. started: 19.05.2019 ended: 18.06.2019 written & publish...