PERI KIZI

By captaintoddler

(*lets vote and comment*) This story is based on Sen Cal Kapimi a Turkish series, start from Eda and Serkan w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 10

1.2K 55 8
By captaintoddler

She pull her lips slowly after realize that she fall into his sensation, passionate kiss. She can't deny his handsome face, he still her Serkan Bolat but something dark in his gaze, quite different, and she come to her sense as he is too. Both of them realize what happening in the road side and this is crazy. Serkan keep look at her eyes until he turn his head right to the left slowly because feel something strange.

She push away his chest. "Don't you dare do this again !" she try to threaten him but not working.

"Why this highway is so quite?" he talk to himself then look at the sky, his face turn in anger.

"What happened?" she is confuse.

"Back to the car, lets go, hadi !" he pull her hand and opening the door in fast motion.

"You make me scared, Serkan!"

"Fasten the seatbelt and lower your head."

Don't know what happened but this strange behavior is very match and useful this time, and she following with no reason.

Before Serkan entering his door there are some shotgun sound behind them, and in one move Serkan take a gun from his back to give some shoot to the source direction and entering the car quickly, press the pedal and go. He ride the car so fast is enough to make her scares and close her eyes. He look at her and when everything look safe, lower the speed then start to touch her shoulders.

"Eda, sen iyi misin?"

She move her body slowly..

"You can sit normal now. I think it's safe." He try to calm her but it was too late, she was in tears because of scared.

And he stop the car in road side again. And put aside some hair which covering her beautiful face.

"Look, I'm so sorry what you have been through. I don't know who are they and what's the reason. The only think I knew is make you safe from there."

She still try to manage herself and sit properly with lay her back.

"What happened to you in past two months ?"

"Okay, I'll tell you soon but not now. I want you to trust me and I'm gonna make sure that you're safe."

"Who's the target? You or me?"

"I don't know but you never had like this before, right?"

"Of course not. I hope that you're not join a mafia gangsta, or drugs gangsta."

"Yok, hayir. I think it's better we're back to my mansion, more near from us than Istanbul. I think you will not take a risk for your aunt and the girls."

"Are you gonna try to persuade me?"

"No, it's up to you. If you want to Istanbul then I'll put some security near your house. They will come and go on shift schedule so none will notice them."

"I don't understand you, Serkan. You make me scared !" she is very tense and he understand it well.

"Oke, maybe you will fine if come back to your house. I'm really sorry and I need to solve this before is too late."

"Too late from what? What are you going to do?"

"I don't know but stay calm down and act like this never happened today. I'll take you home and I'll leave you with security team."

"Hayir, I don't want to interfere anything. I want rest."

"Alright, as your wish." He take a deep breath for a second and user the phone texting something to someone. She want to know but stop herself. Then he push the pedal.

There is like a huge wall separate them in the car with silent and avoiding each other. He is Serkan Bolat but now he is different person with big secret since he was lost in plane accident. Eda feel scared for what happen to him, it's all his personality to keep everything in secret before telling to anyone, include her. One thing she has a instinc that he through so much difficult periode when he was lost. The more she thinking about the scared things the more she can't control herself. But then she come to her nature,

"How long you learn to use that gun?" she's curious.

"I learn it together with sport and martial arts when I was in high school and university. Why?"

"No, I knew you in sport and martial arts. But not with the gun. Do you always keep a gun in everywhere?"

"Yes."

"How could you never told me then?"

"Because there is no need to make you worry. And when I'm around you there is no need to use that gun. What for, I'm force to bring this after I'm back from accident."

"Is there any connection with Celine?"

"She's on my list but I don't have a proof and after all, Murat Atakay will be in jail soon."

"I don't understands these people."

"Tamam, I'll tell you the current situation, when we arrive at your house, Mehmet and team will standby in there. I'll leave the number of all my team to him so you can call anyone when my phone is busy or can not be reach."

"How can I explain this to my aunt?"

"Less people around us know, is safe for them. Tell them that Serkan is being over-protected after some memories return. Tell her and the girls and they will understand."

"What If it doesn't work?"

"And give me the rest. I want you to be careful to everyone include your aunt and the girls. Act like usual. I promise you, I'll solve this soon."

"Tamam. And where do you go? What will you gonna do? You will back in your house here or back to Antalya?" With her innocent and puppy face.

He smile at her because this is the part of her that he still remember a lot as curious Eda who always ask so much question at the same time.

"I'll call you soon." He rub hear head with his palm.

They look at each other deeply without saying words again.

*****

Serkan drop her in Yildiz house and after have some conversation with Ayfer then he left. Heading to Bolat mansion in Istanbul so he's back to his old house which separate a few meters from Bolat mansion. He drop to car key and lay his back on the brown couch, relaxing himself until he closed his eyes. One memory on the forest return,

He has serious injury and wake up in one room, some people with white uniform giving an injection to infuse bottle.

-Yes doctor, the vital sign is normal, stable condition.

-Don't forget to give me the update, here is the medication for 3 days ahead. I'll come to visit again.

-Thank you Dr. Hakan, I will report everything to you and madam.

-Great, she always call me and ask about this young man. Oke, see you.

Serkan try to open his eyes, all his pain still exist but feel better now than the last time he was in the forest. So after asking for help by screaming, he was fainted now he awake in strange room that he never saw before.

-Excuse me, where am I ? (he try to speak)

-finally you awake, how do you feel? (she look like avoiding his question)

-Where am I, I don't know you. (he keep try it)

-You are safe now. But you need to recovery before you leave.

-Who do you work for?

-Why you asking such a question?

-Because you don't answer me and keep talking non sense !

-Oke, now you are in Romania. And can you tell me what's your name?

-I...I'm.. (his head are spinning and he touch his right temple)

-Do you remember your name?

-I'm Serkan, you can call me Serkan.

-Where do you leave?

-Are you police officer or what?

-From my uniform you can see that I'm a nurse.

They stop talking until someone knocking the door. A middle aged woman with short grey hair entering the room. Wear a black long shirt match with long green blazer. And the nurse nodded and leave them.

-Welcome, Serkan bey. Long time no see. (this woman smile with a mysterious face)

-Who are you?

-You don't remember me? You must be have a hard bump in your head.

-I said what I said.

-You never change at all. Maybe you can rest here for a while until you feel better and ready to back home.

-Why everyone play mysterious here?

-I don't think that I play such a game. My purposes is clear that I safe and find you so you can come back to my lovely grandchild.

-Your grandchild? This is a joke?

-How can you said it's joke? (This woman long confuse and lay her palm to her chest)

-We already meet and now you instantly talking about your grandchild that I don't know.

-Are you serious with your state now, son? (she look afraid)

-Then who is your grandchild?

His memory return. And one notification come from Mehmet that they are already stay in Eda's house environment and the condition is safe and clear. He take a shower and prepare to get a dinner with his mom because Seyfi already said in the intercom.

"How is it going, Serkan cim?" Aydan ask while cutting the beef steak.

"All good. Eda is now on her house and I put security team in outside."

"Do you think is better for their neighbor because they will curious to Yildiz house."

"They are only two guard. And I told them to hide if there's nothing to be worry about."

"I hope they are safe. How is your dad?"

"He is good. I'll take him home soon. I need a few days to go."

"Volkan told me so."

"We will see him soon, mom. Don't worry. Murat's people is under police radar. So they will pull off their people around. I heard that some police officer already entering Granpa's house. Everyone is safe."

"Becareful, Serkan. I trust you but I don't want my lovely people getting hurt again."

"I promise." He squeeze his mom hand to make sure and calm her.

*****

Wake up in the morning, the sunlight showering his bed. Very fresh and comfort. Before opening his eyes, he smell those fragrance again. The smell take over his head. He hug a beautiful woman who lay beside him. He kiss her skin from her top shoulder then her ear and stop in her forehead. She smile back at him and opening her eyes then said,

-Gunaydin, askim.
-Gunaydin, Eda cim.

He is so happy and the flashback disappear after he heard someone knocking. He realize that he had just hugging a pillow beside him and yes her fragrance still stay in the pillow. He rub his face and saw Seyfi standing In front of his door. He can saw him directly from his room because almost of his wall house are made from glass. Including the wall for his only one bedroom and only one bathroom. He walk outside to open the door, he forgot to close the vertical blind in his bedroom. Hoping that in the pas t when Eda sleep here, he never forget to close the vertical blind like this.

"Noldu, Seyfi?"

"Have you read the news in magazine?" he is so excited and forget that Serkan is just already awake, of course he don't watch anything.

Seyfi give his ipad to him. There is a headline news about him and Eda which kissing in the roadside yesterday. Then he smiling.

"Seem like you satisfy with this news." Seyfi tease him.

"Who is the editor ?"

"Do you want to send the editor a flower or greeting card because they write a happy news for you?"

"Keep it in your fantasy. Send me the address."

"Tamam. Happy to see you happy again, brother."

Serkan laugh after hear what Seyfi said. He make a coffee without sugar and dial Eda's number in his phone. Then she pick up.

"Gunaydin." She said and her tone is still the same like in flashback.

"Gunaydin. Sleep well last night?"

She rib her face because she just awake because of his incoming call, apparently.

"Evet, how about you?" she ask back and this is very interesting to him.

"Me too. Can I ask you something? Do you think my home interior is to old?"

"Why do you ask like that? It's your place you can decide whatever you want."

"I know because I don't remember when the last time a change the interior wit glasses. Can you tell me when?"

"The last time you change it after our fake engagement party. You change all the wall with glass because I have claustrophobia. I guess you never had change it at all."

"Exactly. Okay I'll see you soon."

"I think you can pull Mehdi and his friends. Aunt call them to sleep inside the house than in outside. You are very bad."

"Ne? This is their job you don't need to call them inside the house."

"But we can take care of myself."

"Okay, I'll think about it. See you soon."

Eda very irritated with him by hang up just suddenly. She's back under her blanket. And in a minute later, Melo screaming..

"Dadaaaaa,,,,dadaaaaaa....!!1" she's running from kitchen.

Eda panic and jump to downstair.

"What happened!?"

"You are in magazine with Eniste!!"

"Eda,,ah Eda...why you can't just control yourself in public?" Ayfer added.

"I can explain this, don't you ever think that I kissed him. Because he did it first and pull my hand and then...."

Melo laughing so hard listening how panic Eda is. Ayfer shake her head and continue cooking.

"Tell Serkan to control himself before it become more embarrassing." Ayfer said.

"Tamam."

*****

In the office of magazine, a young man sitting in his chair and receive lots of compliments from phone, until a dark suit man wearing a dark mask to cover hi nose, mouth, and cheek turn of the light and quickly turn around his chair to face this guest then punch him. In a minute this young man awake from fainting with bad pain in his jaws.

"Who is the hell are you?" he cream but his arm being folded in the chair with ropes.

"I'll tell you later, but first you will answer me, dis you take the photos of Serkan Bolat for the magazine?"

"Yes, why?"

"So you were there, How do you know he was there with his fiancé? Who give you you the information about his location?"

"So..som...someone giving me the location a few hours before in the early morning." He say it with trembling and still don't know who's the man behind this mask because the voice didn't clear.

"They give you a lot of money?"

"What do you want? You want me to share it? Then take it and leave me alone."

"Tell me who give you the location? !!" the man squeeze the editor clothes.

"I don't know what is his name, one thing I remember he has a dagger with snake pattern in his hand."

"What a dagger?"

"A real dagger with gold color in the handle. And I hear someone call him brother Kaan. I don't know it's his full name or not."

"You will keep update me the information, I will come to visit you again soon and prepare the information. Don't try to hide or call police because they will find what you want but I will find you in everywhere."

The mask man leave him after cut the rope to release him then jump from window and disappear.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.3K 19
What if, after all of Eda's effort for Serkan to remember their love. She decided to leave Turkey and pursue her dream without the man she love most...
184K 8.2K 35
🔞CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND MATURE CONTENT🔞 Serkan Bolat, the mafia head who is being hunted by some unknown organization that killed his father years a...
26.7K 1K 12
She broke his heart, but he can't stop loving her even if she is the evilest woman in the world. He destroyed her every dream, but even if he has no...
426K 10.3K 34
A collection of stories inspired by Sen Çal Kapımı