𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 ✯ rob...

By amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🕯️ ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒌𝒆... More

-𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄-
1| 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘
2| 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
3| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌
4| 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘
5| 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
6| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
7| 𝐒'𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒
8| 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒
9| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
10| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊
11| 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
12| 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓
13| 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋
14| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓
15| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍
16| 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
17| 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
18| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
19| 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈
20| 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
22| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
23| 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄
24| 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄-𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
25| 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
26| 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
27| 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒' 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄

21| 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

3.1K 129 102
By amethystcherries

"𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲?"
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

WHEN ROBBY DEFEATED THE COBRA KAI'S, he challenged them to fight him. He was glad to have a strong dojo by his side, along with his girlfriend. There were some moments where Lanie didn't like the malicious glint in Robby's eyes when he would spar with someone and she hoped that Cobra Kai wouldn't infest his mind.

Lanie was currently doing warmups, with Robby leading, but that was quickly interrupted when Kreese called Robby's name, everyone's attention now on their sensei.

"Mr. Keene, you have a visitor." At the mention of her boyfriend's name, Lanie whipped her head to the visitor and saw a boy, who was seemed to look like he was in middle school. His posture seemed stiff and Lanie could tell the boy was nervous.

"I-I'm Kenny. My brother Shawn Payne said you can help me." Lanie looked over to Robby and saw how his demeanor relaxed slightly, but his face was filled with questions.

She has heard about the Payne before when Robby told her what happened to his face in juvie and to say she was angry with Shawn was an understatement. Even though Lanie knew Shawn and Robby were on good terms, the girl would have loved to have a few words with the boy.

"I didn't know Shawn had a brother. Is he out?"

"No, that's why I'm here. These a-holes keep hassling me and one of them knows karate—"

"This is a dojo. You are interrupting my class." Lanie looked back and forth between her sensei and Kenny, seeing the desperation in his eyes. She knew exactly how it felt to be bullied back when she was younger, so she spoke up.

"Sensei, you should really give him a chance. You never know what he can do unless he shows us. Who knows, maybe he can beat Robby's ass?" Lanie said the last part of her sentence in a playful one, Robby giving her a dramatic jaw-dropped glare.

But Robby's playful demeanor switched like a lightbulb when he faced Kreese once again. "Sensei, Shawn Payne was one of the toughest guys in juvie. Kicked my ass a few times."

Kreese chuckled dryly, a mixture of threats in his face. Lanie looked at her sensei and bit her lips in a thin line, anxious for what was about to come next.

"You know in the real world, we have to fight our own battles. Cobra Kai can teach you how, but you have to prove that you're worthy." Lanie subconsciously walked closer to Robby, grabbing his hand into hers. When he saw his girlfriend's presence, Robby smiled, but it faltered when he felt the incessant pitter-patter sensation that Lanie was radiating off her chest.

"What's wrong?" Robby asked worriedly. His eyes widened the feeling of protectiveness overwhelmed him. Lanie looked up at Robby smiled weakly at him.

"It's nothing," Lanie whispered in his ear. When Lanie looked towards Kenny and Kreese, she felt Robby's eyes burn deep into her skull, knowing that he is still looking at her. Robby knew something was up with Lanie, but it was an inappropriate time to bring up a personal conversation.

Everyone sat on the mat as Kenny took off his shoes, standing in the middle of the spongy textured mat, feeling uneasy as all eyes were currently on him. Robby sat next to Lanie and the girl could sense that something bad was about to happen.

"All right, Mr. Payne. Let's see what you got." Kreese paused and scanned his eyes around the dojo, finding an opponent for Kenny. His eyes landed on Lanie and his lips tugged all the way to his ear, knowing this will be an interesting fight. Or so he thought.

"Ms. Capuletgue." Lanie looked at her sensei with question, but eventually got up on her feet. Lanie could feel Robby's eyes on her back and sensed he was worried already, even though she didn't throw a punch yet.

"But h-how am I supposed to fight if I haven't had any training yet?"

"To be in Cobra Kai, you need to have a killer instinct. Fighting positions."

Lanie took her stance, hesitancy evident in her eyes and when she saw the way Kenny had his posture all wrong, she couldn't help but at least give him some basic advice.

"Here, don't tuck in your arms too much, pull them apart like this." Lanie went up to Kenny and gave him the proper posture for their fighting stance and a small smile appeared on the young boy's lips.

Robby was proud of his girlfriend and admired not only her beauty but the kindness that she always gave to others. Robby, Tory, Lanie, and Kenny were the only ones showing a soft smile on their faces, but Kreese was not having it. His eyebrows were furrowed angrily and he stepped up to the teens on the mat.

"Ms. Capuletgue, what are you doing?"

"I was only teaching him the basic fighting stance, Sensei—"

"—If you're not going to play by my rules, then I suggest you find another dojo to go to," Kreese said with an intimidating voice, but Lanie did not falter one bit. In fact, she stood up taller, walking closer to the older man confidently.

"Last time I checked, you were the one that wanted me to join Cobra Kai." Small 'ooos' lingered in the dojo and Lanie was staring straight into Kresse's eyes, the two of them having a short stare-off.

It looked like Kreese was about to hit Lanie, and Robby stood up on his feet, getting ready just in case something happens, but all the man did was chuckle with malice.

"This is why I like you, Capuletgue. Take your spot back on the mat." Being confused, Lanie walked back to her spot hesitantly but complied anyway. Kyler took the spot for Lanie and she winced internally, knowing that the bully would have no remorse for the middle schooler.

When Kyler got onto the mat, he ran towards Kenny, but he instantly backed out off the mat. This went on several more times which resulted in Kenny storming out of the dojo from embarrassment and Lanie looked down into her lap, feeling bad for the boy.

Robby noticed Lanie and put a reassuring hand on her thigh, rubbing small circles on it, knowing that calms her down usually.

"Hey, after practice, we have somewhere to go."

"Where?"

✧༺♥༻∞

"Are you sure about this, Robby? I mean, we're at the kid's house, isn't that a little creepy?" Robby chuckled and snaked his arm around Lanie's waist, caressing her head with his hand and kissed it softly.

"I'm sure, sweetheart. Also, his address was on his backpack so it's not like we are stalkers or anything." Lanie rolled her eyes mockingly and rang the doorbell, waiting for Kenny to answer.

After several seconds, the boy answered and he looked confused at first, seeing the couple at his doorstep. Robby held up his backpack in a monotone fashion.

"How did you know where I lived?"

Robby lifted up the backpack strap as Lanie pointed towards it simultaneously as her boyfriend. Kenny thanked them and grabbed the backpack. Robby started to ask Kenny about Shawn and Lanie stood there in silence for a little bit, fidgeting with the silver and gold charm necklace on her neck. She was listening to their conversation but didn't speak up, knowing it wasn't her place.

But an electronic chime from a phone perked up Lanie's ears and her gaze was focused on the younger boy. She saw the look on Kenny's face and noticed his expression instantly.

It was the same expression just like Lanie's whenever she would get messages from the people she dreaded.

"What?"

"It's nothing," Kenny lied. Lanie scoffed incredulously, knowing that he was lying straight through his teeth. Lanie had a look of sympathy on her face when she stood in front of Robby and quickly, but gently grabebd the phone out of Kenny's hands.

Robby and Lanie watched a video of Kenny's locker spilling milk profusely out of his locker. Lanie looked up at Kenny and her eyes softened, hating to see kids bully a nice kid like him.

"Who are they? Do you want me to beat their asses? Because if you want me to, oh, I definitely–"

"Sweetheart, calm down," Robby said with a smile he was attempting to suppress. Lanie huffed in annoyance, making Kenny and Robby stifle a laugh.

"I can show you a couple of moves."

Lanie and Robby went into Kenny's backyard and the girl was the first one to show Kenny some moves. He kept backing up in fear and Lanie knew to not make actual physical contact with him.

"I'm not going to make contact all right? Here, elbows in a little bit, and remember always to look at your opponent in the eye," Lanie said, getting in her fighting stance, ready to strike at Kenny, but Robby's voice suddenly interrupted.

"Yeah, just like how you look at me when we are—"

"Robby, shut up," Lanie said, giving him a warning look. But Robby didn't seem frightened at all, his smirk was still plastered on his face and he wiggled his eyebrows, knowing exactly that Lanie knew what he meant.

Lanie got back in her fighting stance and struck at Kenny, eventually leading him pinned onto the wooden fence. Lanie sighed slightly in frustration, desperately wanting Kenny to get these steps down.

"I can't do this Lanie. I'm not big and strong. All I can do is run."

"Then use that. Instead of running away from your enemy, you run at them. Just like how I run at Robby whenever he takes my gummy worms."

"I agree with that. You never take Lanie's gummy worms. She's get's scary, and I had to learn that the hard way," Robby said, shivering at the moment when he took his girlfriend's food, instantly regretting it.

"Exactly, gummy worms are almost more sacred than Robby," Lanie said sarcastically, knowing that would get under her boyfriend's skin. Robby gasped dramatically and smacked his hand on his chest with faux offense on his face.

"Excuse you, Lanie, I feel like I'm being cheated on right now," Robby said in a sarcastic tone of voice, acting as if he was really offended.

"Yeah, yeah, get your panties out of your ass, Keene. Come on Kenny, we have lots of work to do."

✧༺♥༻∞

"You know that was really fun. I really do think that Kenny has potential." Robby was driving the car, one hand on the wheel and the other on Lanie's thigh. He smiled at his girlfriend and gave her a quick peck on the cheek, somehow keeping his eyes on the road as well.

"I do too. I can see it in his eyes and I think he will do good when he comes back to the dojo tomorrow." It was that one word when Lanie remembered that she left something at the dojo and she gasped loudly, scaring Robby at first.

"Oh my god, can you drive back to the dojo? I forgot my bag there." Robby nodded his head and luckily, the dojo wasn't too far away from where they were currently at. After several minutes, Robby pulled up into the parking lot and noticed a fancy car in one of the spots.

"Woah, look at that car. Who knows, maybe in the future, I can get a car for us like that," Robby said, and Lanie looked at him, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Robby, whenever we do get married, I don't care if we wear cardboard as clothes. As long as I have you with me, you're home." Robby gawked at his girlfriend in admiration, the way her hair swayed in the afternoon wind, making him fall in love with her even more.

"Do you want me to go in with you?"

"No it's okay, I'll be quick."

Lanie made her way into the dojo and she was looking down on her phone, not even noticing the tall man in front of her.

"Hey sensei, I left my bag here, have you seen—oh I'm sorry, I should have been looking where I was going."

When Lanie finally looked up, she saw Kreese on the mat and the man that was standing next to her. Her heart instantly dropped seeing the familiar smirk on the man's face.

"Ms. Capuletgue, I think you know who this man is, am I not wrong?" Kreese said, an evil smile plastered on his face. Lanie looked back and forth between the older men and she didn't say a word. She walked into the backroom, speechless, not even looking at the men.

But once she grabbed her bag, she tried to make a beeline to the front door but a gentle grip on her wrist prevented her from leaving.

"Let go of me you piece of shit!" Lanie yelled, her face seething in anger.

"Bunny, don't be like that. That's no way to treat your favorite grandpa is it?" Lanie scoffed incredulously and ripped her wrist out of his grip. She looked up at the man with silver hair and her eyes were searing in detest.

"That's very debatable right now. You didn't even visit me when I was in a coma, why?"

"Lanie, honey, I'm so sorry, I was busy with work and you know how the company gets. I really did want to visit you, I really did." Lanie stared at her grandpa's eyes, sensing all genuineness in them.

As a young child, Lanie and Terry were inseparable. He was definitely one of her favorite family members and the memories she shared with him were ingrained on the happy side of her head.

The memories of her Twinkle Toe light-up shoes scampering in his mansion created the feeling of joyful memories. Or the time when Terry would spend the entire day teaching Lanie piano and the way her face would light up brightly whenever she learned a song.

"Please forgive me, bunny," Terry pleaded with his granddaughter. Lanie saw how Terry had tears in his eyes. Most of them didn't run down onto his cheek, but they were threatening to leave his eyes any second.

Lanie didn't even notice it too, but her eyes were threatening to release tears as well. Her mind was so burned with anger, she didn't even fathom the fact that her family members could have been busy with work. That always seemed to be the case in her family.

But Lanie was tired. She was tired of having strained relationships with her family members. Her mind was so twisted with the desperation of having her family back, she couldn't even remember the reason why she was mad at him.

Catching Terry off guard, Lanie's arms collapsed on his torso, embracing him in a tight hug, never wanting to let him go. Her head was on Terry's chest and he placed a small kiss on her head, hugging back his granddaughter, feeling regretful of all the years he missed with her.

"Please don't leave me again, Grandpa," Lanie said, her voice muffled as her face was still burrowed in Terry's button-up.

"I won't honey. You should be seeing me very soon," Terry mumbled so only Lanie could hear. He didn't want to admit it to Kreese yet, but his mind was leaning towards joining Cobra Kai once again, and with his granddaughter by his side, he had more of an incentive to stay.

Lanie left the dojo and went back to Robby's car. She didn't tell him that she ran into her grandfather, not just yet because she was still trying to grasp the fact that one of her family members is by her side again and she needed time to adjust.

But meanwhile, Terry was still in the dojo, turning his head with anger fuming out his ears.

"You didn't tell me that my granddaughter joined Cobra Kai?! When were you going to tell me?" Terry felt angry, angry because he wished that he was the one to teach her karate, not his friend.

"I figured you'd find out for yourself when you came to be my partner," Kreese said in a monotone. Shaking his head incredulously, Terry put back on his shoes and was ready to leave the dojo until Kreese spoke up again.

"There's still time to rekindle the relationship with your granddaughter. The choice is yours." With that, Terry gave Kreese one last glare, then stomped out of the dojo, his mind leaning to the fact of joining Cobra Kai once again to rebuild the unsteady relationship he had with his granddaughter.

And the Cobra Kai's are about to have an unexpected surprise the next day, their new sensei being their most valued student's grandfather.

ok ok ok but if chozen and terry fight in s5, then it's about to be the battle of the grandpas dsjfhsdjkf

AYO THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER OMG I HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.4K 38
𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐬. 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚...
77.1K 2.7K 32
☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🕯️📔 ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒆𝒍𝒊 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒌𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒛 ˊˎ˗ ↴ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤...
860K 37K 99
-𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 ᵉˡⁱ ᵐᵒˢᵏᵒʷⁱᵗᶻ '𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 ...
135K 2.5K 31
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH