Child Of Fire ➵ Stilinski {Bo...

By taylahjasmyne

Clara Ridgeway is the girl who everyone thinks needs better friends. Everyone thinks she should be one of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 11

11.6K 289 57
By taylahjasmyne

After that horrible class we trail out as a trio, Stiles starting the new conversation about Allison being the main topic.

"It's her"

"What do you mean?" Scott asks confused.

"It's Allison; remember what you told me about of the full moon? You were thinking about her right? About protecting her"

"Okay"

"Remember the night of the first lacrosse game? You said you could hear a voice out on the field"

"Yeah I did"

"That's what brought you back so you could score and after the game in the locker room you didn't kill her"

"You kissed her instead" I say jumping in quickly as Stiles then keeps explaining.

"At least not like how you were trying to kill Clara and I, she brings you back is what I'm trying to say"

"No that's not always true, because every time I'm kissing her and-"

"No that's not the same, when you're doing that your just a normal teenage boy thinking about Sex" I say twirling my hair between my fingers, flashing back to making out with Stiles.

"You're thinking about sex right now aren't you?" Stiles asks and Scott just smiles.

I roll my eyes

"Yeah"

"Well that's fine, back in the classroom when she was holding your hand that was different okay? I don't think she makes you feel, I think she gives you control" I explain to Scott and Stiles nods agreeing with my statement.

"Kind of like an anchor" Stiles says after me and we all stop in a mini circle in the hallway.

"Because I love her"

"Exactly"

Scott's eyes widen.

"Did I just say that?"

"Yep"

"I love her"

"That's great, now moving on"

"No no, really, I think I'm totally in love with her"

"Young love" I say wiping fake tears from my eyes.

"That's beautiful, now before you go and write a sonnet we need to figure this out because you can't be around her all the time" Stiles says trying to get Scott to focus but Scott just keeps thinking about how he loves Allison.

"Yeah Sorry, so what do I do"

"I don't know yet"

Stiles makes some of his thinking faces and does a 360 on the spot thinking of some idea.

Most likely a bad one.

"Is this idea going to get me in trouble?"

"Maybe"

"Is this idea going to cause physical pain?"

"Yep"

Soon enough we are walking in the school parking lot, Stiles walking towards some senior's nice car. Scott and I follow confused.

"What are we doing?" Scott asks.

Stiles grabs me and places me next to him and standing in front of Scott, "Okay you stand here, Clara follow me, Scott do you have your keys?"

Scott feels in his pocket and pulls out some keys.

"Perfect, now hold them up like so," Stiles says holding Scott's hand and fixing the key "Now whatever happens just think about Allison, think of her voice like you did at the game, got it?"

Scott nods.

"Okay just keep holding it right there"

Stiles holds my hand as we walk to the seniors car, and then quickly keys the left side of the car. He covers my mouth so I can't yell at him then looks innocently at Scott.

"HEY HEY, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO THAT TRUCK BRO!" Stiles fake yells trying to get the cars owner's attention.

Oh my god this will end badly.

Soon enough Scott gets a hard punch in the jaw.

"Oh my gosh!" I squeal.

Stiles whines as well.

Scott tries to fight back but is thrown to the ground, soon the whole group of guys start beating him up harshly. I know he will heal but this is awful to watch.

"Stay calm stay calm" Stiles says looking at the phone with Scott's heart rate.

As Scott keeps getting kicked and punched the heart rate beeps louder and faster "Oh my gosh this isn't good"

Then Mr Harris starts screaming of the guys to leave Scott alone, and they run off, he stands over Scott.

"What are you doing"

Scott just tries to catch his breath and stands up, looking at Stiles and I who are smiling, he calmed himself down.

I hold up the phone showing his heart rate smiling brightly.

Because of this we were placed into Detention because Mr Harris hates the three of us with a passion.

"Excuse me sir, I know this is detention but I'm supposed to be at work and I don't want to get fired" Scott says to Mr Harris, trying to get home.

Mr Harris just listens then goes back to his work.

"You knew I would heal?" Scott asks.

"Yep" We both say.

"So you did that to help me learn?"

"Yep"

"Well after you punished me"

"Well yeah" Stiles says.

"Guys, you are my best friends, I can't have you being angry with me" Scott says.

"I wasn't angry with you, he was" I say pointing to Stiles.

"I'm not angry anymore, you have something Scott, even if you want it or not, you can do things no one else can do, so that means you don't have a choice anymore, it means you have to do something"

"Since when did you get so deep with emotions Stiles" I say smirking.

"I know, and I will,

"Alright, all of you, out of here" Mr Harris randomly says and we all stand up.

"Thank you Sir" We all say in unison, packing up our stuff and walking out the classroom door, I feel his gaze on us the whole time until the door is closed.

Lying on my bed my phone rings and its Stiles.

"Hey boyfriend"

"Hey girlfriend, look I'm on my way to get you, then we need to pick up Scott and we are heading to the school" Stiles says over the phone starting his car.

I sit up.

"What why?"

"Just meet me outside in like ten minutes please" He says then hangs up.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=155542193

Grabbing some dark jeans, a cream hipster top with a cat on it and my big brown warm throw over, with some grey like boots and a grey beanie with my natural hair, I grab my phone and walk outside to meet Stiles. I wait and see him driving down my street. Once he stops I jump in and we start driving to get Scott. We arrive at the animal clinic and Scott jumps into the back seat. Within fifth-teen minutes we arrive at the school parking lot and get out of the jeep.

"This is a terrible idea" Stiles says.

"Yep I know" Scott replies.

"It's like extra cold tonight and I have the worst feeling about this" I say to the boys, my voice laced with anxiety and the shivering of the cold weather.

"But we are still going to do it?"

"Can you think of something better?"

"Personally I'm better with forgetting about the problem until it goes away"

"Just make sure we can get inside"

I hear Derek's car drive and park next to the jeep.

"He's here" I say and we all walk up to the hale.

Stiles is holding bolt cutters.

"Where's my boss?" Scott asks.

"He's in the back" Derek says calmly.

We look inside to see Scott's boss Deaton not moving in the back seat, his mouth duct taped and had dried blood on him.

"Oh he looks comfy" Stiles says.

We start walking towards the school doors.

"Hey wait! What are you doing?" Derek asks.

"You said I was linked to the Alpha, I'm going to see if you were right" Scott says and we cut the doors and walk inside. I grip Stiles forearm in fear and he kisses my forehead quickly when Scott doesn't look at us. No one knows we are dating yet. Using our flash lights we walk to the main office and we hand Scott the speaker, he wants to use it to bring out the Alpha.

"Okay one question, what will you do if the Alpha doesn't show up?" I ask.

"I don't know"

"Well what will you do if he does show up?" Stiles asks turning the speaker on.

"I don't know"

"Good plan, we are going to either not die or die" I state groaning at the end.

"You said a wolf howls to give its position to the pack right?"

"Yes, but won't that mean you're part of his pack?" I question him.

"I hope not"

"Alright, it's all on you" Stiles says handing Scott the speaker and making sure it's loud.

Scott stands and makes some practice noises then does his howl, when it sounds like a dying cat.

Oh for god sake.

"That's a howl, really McCall" I state pissed off.

"That was a howl right?" Scott asks panicked.

"Yeah technically" Stiles says.

"Well what did it sound like to you?" Scott asks us.

"Like a cat being choked to death" We both say to him.

"What do I do, how am I meant to do this" Scott says trying to think.

We get behind him and rub his shoulders.

"Your calling out the alpha, be a man, be a werewolf, not a teen wolf, a werewolf" Stiles says.

"Scott, be strong and be loud" I say looking at him.

We step back and let try again.

This time he howled deeply, like a real wolf.

I felt my eyes turn to a different colour and Stiles looks at me.

As soon as we walk back to the jeep Derek runs to us, fury written all over his face.

"I'm going to kill the three of you, what the hell was that, are you trying to attract the entire state to the school?"

"Sorry I didn't think it would be so loud" Scott says smiling.

"Yeah it was super loud" Stiles says proudly.

"Shut up" Derek says seriously.

"Don't be such a sour wolf Derek" I say rolling my eyes.

Suddenly I feel an extra present near us.

I look around.

It feels similar.

"What did you do with him?" Scott asks.

"What do you mean?"

We all look to see the back seat is wide open, and Deaton wasn't there anymore.

"I didn't do anything" Derek says confused.

Suddenly Derek spits out blood and the alpha impales him in the chest. I scream and we all run towards the school doors. We run inside and close the doors, hearing the growling outside.

My heart rate is going insane.

The Alpha is chasing us.

It's going to kill us.

We are going to die.

In school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 31
𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 - ❝I'M NOT THE CAPITOL'S SPARK ANYMORE CEASER. I'M A SPARK FROM THE DISTRICTS.❞ ➳➳ #1 IN FINNICKODAIR 1/8/2018 #1 IN HUNGER GAMES 12/9...
54.9K 2.3K 19
「𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗘𝗥」❝Well it all started with a certain Keeper...❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Heavy rumours speculated around Hogwarts that the reason Dahlia never com...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
649K 17K 46
"You can call it a choice but it never really feels like one. Its like, I make a conscious decision to leave you behind but some unconscious result h...