Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 31

1.8K 56 0
By Arianapeige

Issabelle pov

We walked out of the jet and walked into the SUVs that were sent by Isabella to pick us up.

"Welcome back ma'am."

"Thank you Mike."

We started the journey to the mansion afterwards.

The drive was so silent apart from music from the radio.

After half an hour we arrived.
I looked at my watch and saw we just had an hour remaining. We will be able to get ready before that time.

I walked outside the vehicle and walked in the mansion.
I was welcomed by a hug and I hugged her back.

I already knew that it was Ria cause of the scent.

"I really missed you sister."

"Me too kiddo. How have you been."
I asked her after the hug.

"Please do not remind me."

"Okay. Sorry about that."

I looked at Bella and saw that she was afraid.

"Hello Issa."

"Hello sister."

"Wait, you have never called her sister. Why now?"
I smirked at her question and after seeing Bella's fear in her eyes.

"Ooh. Because she is truly my twin sister and she could not have the guts to tell me after finding out."

"Issa...."

"Ooh please am not in the mood for an explanation. I will give you the chance of that after I get my child back."

"Morning ma'am." A voice said from behind Samuel and it was trembling.

I do not like this at all!

"Eva..."

"Why?" Eva said.

"Am sorry I could not protect them."

"But it was your responsibility. You adopted her and became her legal guardian. I wish that I did not grant you your wish and maybe my daughter would have been here today."

"Why are you talking like this? She was also my daughter for God's sake."

"You do not know the pain of mother losing my child."

"Shut up."

She jumped at my voice.

"So I do not know the pain of a mother? Do you know what it feels to see your own being raped and you cannot save her cause you are notnear her? Do you? I have been crying continuously but you.... You are just a selfish bitch. You just care about yourself. I have been the one providing for her. Staying with them. You just stay with them when cleaning the house and in the garden and they insist to help you but me? They have always be near me. Following me. And please, didn't I warn you about the life we live in. Tell me."

She was trembling and she looked on the floor.

"I am sorry."

"Ooh please cut the bullshit. So answer the question right now."

"Yes. You did."

"So? You know if I was a bad person I would have just adopted her and never gave you a job so that you could be near her, left you to rot in the street and she could have never known you. So don't you dare tell me who is the mother and who is not."

"But."

"No buts. You know the consequences either you continue working with us or..."

"No please do not kill me."
I chuckled.

"Good. So shut up. I have a lot in my mind. Losing both of my daughters is no joke knowing very well that the person whom I trusted to take care of them did not."

"Issa...." Bella tried to talk but I interrupted her.

"Isabella please am not in the mood to talk to you till I find Aurelia."

"Sorry."

"I know you are. You know what you are just wasting my precious time. We should get to work."

Adrian sat on my right hand while Ria on my left, Isabella and Samuel sat across us while Mark and Frank sat on the couch next to ours.

After some minutes of talking we decided that Ria should wear an earbud so that we could know what is going on inside the cafe. Mark and Frank will be on the table in front of where she will be sitted with Evans. While the rest of us will be waiting in the car. Our men will be outside the cafe.

I hope everything will go on smoothly and maybe I will have Aurelia on my side by tomorrow.

It was only twenty minutes remaining and we decided to start the journey.

We arrived on time and I saw Evans waiting at the table in a corner.

"Take care Ria."
She was sitted next to me.

"I will sister. We will bring our baby home soon."

I nodded at her and kissed her forehead before she walked towards the cafe.

We hacked the CCTVs cameras in the cafe and started watching what was going on.

"Good Morning Ariana."

Nice. So she does not allow him to call her Ria?
I just wonder why.

"Morning Evans."

"Am so sorry for what happened yesterday. I wish i could have saved them. I had fun staying with them."

"Of course you did. They are so charming but they will never be ever again."

"Am sorry. I just wish i can do anything to help you find them."

"Can you really do that."

"For you? Yes I can. I love you Ariana and I can do anything for you."

"Anything? Are you sure of that?"

"Yes I am. I can even give out my life for you."

"You know what. I just realized that I do not know you. Like I do not know your last name, your family. I do not know anything about you yet we have been friends for many years. So tell me more about you."

"Nice move Ria." I told her through the speaker.
She nodded her head. She knew that we were watching them. Evans started trembling.

"Am sorry but I can't." Evans said.

"What! You cannot and yet you claim that you can give me anything I wanted? You are so unbelievable. I now know for sure that you do not love me."

"Ariana don't say that."

"What? That you do not love me? That is the truth."

"I cannot tell you anything. It is for your own safety. I cannot lose you."

"My own safety my ass. You are just selfish. You know what? You have just made your decision. When you are ready to tell me everything about you then you will contact me till then do not dare to do so."

"Ariana..."

"Just leave me alone. Leave now."

"Am sorry but please understand me."

"I can't okay! Just leave already. Your presence is irritating me."

He nodded his head and he walked out of the cafe. He was filled with sadness.

I could see where he had packed his car and our men had just parked next to his.
Hardly had he opened his car door when he was dragged into the SUV.

"Done ma'am."

"Good. Make sure he does not see the direction to where we are going."

"Yes ma'am."

We drove back to the mansion.
We had a basement in the mansion.
They had found the mole and he was killed instantly and am sure if they had not I would have killed the bastard.

I ordered the weapons I needed to torture him so that he could talk and then walked to the basement.

As I neared the cell I met Ria at the door. She was sad and I know she hoped that Evans had told her everything instead of being brought here.

"Hei." I said againing her attention.

At the corner of my eye I saw Evans looking at us and he was also surprised to see us.

" I will try to go slow on him but if he refuses to talk I will have no other choice cause you won't be happy if Adrian tortures him for answers cause he is more cold and angrier than me."

"I understand. You can go in. I will be here."

"Okay. Stay strong."

"I will."

I walked in the cell.

"Who .... Who are you and what do you want from me.?"
I smirked.

"I will tell you cause am not that evil. I am Issabelle Russo. Twin Sister to Isabella, big sister to Ariana Moretti, Aurelie Rossi and small sister to Amy Moretti. Mother to Aurelia and Delia Russo. In the underworld am the best assassin. So do those name click anything in your mind?"

"Ye ...yes."

"Good. So you know who I am and what am capable of ?"

He nodded in fear.

"Look. I do not want to kill you but your father kidnapped my daughters, raped Delia and killed her."

"No. She is not dead. Please tell me that you are lying."

"No am not."

"Am sorry. I was not able to protect them. I did not know that much father was behind their kidnapping."

"So you better cooperate so that we can rescue Aurelia or else you will lose your life and I do not want that cause you know why?"

"No."

"Do you want to know."

"Yes. Tell me."

"Because of her."
I pointed at Ria.

"If you could have told her everything at the cafe you could have been at home maybe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 943 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
3.3M 109K 118
Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteenth birthday, her surname will change to...
1.3M 32.7K 32
Alessandra Morino has spent her whole life as an assassin, always being a shadow in the dark. Luciano Moretti is a name that is feared all over Ameri...
63K 1.4K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...