𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐈'𝐀𝐇𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐘

By 4XULITE

" ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀɪɴɢ; ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ " . . ... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐢'𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐲

39 1 0
By 4XULITE

 [ part 5/? done ] 

⬧︎ -- ⬧︎ -- Part 1 -- ⬧︎ -- ⬧︎

The rain was pouring down from the dark blue sky; it was night time and you stood in front of your.. friends as the droplets of water hit your skin. 

The moon reflected on each of your figures, your silhouettes showing behind you all. It was the day you decided to reveal who you truly were.. it wasn't pleasant to say it, but you couldn't wait any more nor could you uphold your mission.. 

It was time they knew. The time you had to realize that you are a part of humanity's opponents 

" I'm .. I'm - "

" A khaenri'ahn spy .. isn't it? "

You quickly directed your gaze over to the red-headed man and spoke 

" Diluc.. I- "

The lot of you stood still as thunder started to roll. You sighed aloud, gaining the group's attention as your expression darkened, a sinister look dominating your face, the shy, ever-so reliable you was now replaced with someone else. You cross your arms and scoff 

" That's right Diluc ! Geez, I should have known you were up to me at some point, you little .. "

You hear a familiar voice coming from the right 

" Y- Y/N , this must be a joke.. right? You would never.. "

You responded, letting out a sweet yet sarcastic tone

" Oh dear, sweet Lumine.. too bad everything had to turn out this way. I was truly having fun with everyone, especially you.. "

As a sweat drop fell from Lumine's forehead, she unsheathed her sword, making you laugh at this 

" What are you gonna do with that dull sword Lumine!? Kill me !? "

" ... "

Before you said anything else, you analyzed each and everyone's faces from the group you had called over and your eyes landed on him.. 

" Hmm, Kaeya.. playing victim too now are we? " 

His eyes looked at you as if he could kill you right now. You had been his friend since childhood, promised everything for the good, yet you ruined both his and your reputations. You continued 

" Don't act like you aren't a spy too. Stop throwing away your true self. "

Kaeya responds with a conflicted tone 

" I will never ! Succumb to this .. I'm not like you at all. " 

Letting out a low 'tch', you activated your catalyst, the vision on your waist acting up. Suddenly, everyone's running towards you and you can't help but chuckle. 

Watching as everyone reached out to your disappearing figure, conflicted emotions all over their faces, you looked them, softening your gaze, whispering your last goodbye to them.. 

" Hmph, don't worry, we'll meet again someday .. dear friends . " 

 ⬧︎ -- ⬧︎ -- Part 2 -- ⬧︎ -- ⬧︎

It has already been at least 2 whole weeks since you "ditched" Mondstadt. You were growing tired of living rogue, trying to escape the sights of the traveller whenever you saw them. The two of you did.. Enjoy travelling the world of Teyvat after all. But you had no choice but to continue your chase - 

The Abyss Order was following your every move, and you did not want to do anything that would anger your fellow citizens who were now "monsters".. But truly, and deep inside you, you knew you could not do this any longer.

You just really had no choice, unless you wanted to face the consequences..

Night time had just come, and in no time the lights that were closed during the morning now illuminated Liyue with it's mesmerizing orange shimmer.

The lights never failed to make your heart skip a beat, entrancing you to forget every worry in the world. Well, that is, before you heard a familiar voice

" Y/N ! "

In a hurry, you tried to find your catalyst, but remembered you left it back at your makeshift home in Mingyun Village. You mentally cursed and saw as Lumine ran over to you. With no other choice, you ran to the lower floor of the docks and looked at the vast oceans.

Hearing both Traveller and Paimon's voice, you took a deep breath and activated your vision.

Your heart was beating fast and everything around you felt as if it were going faster. Your palms were getting sweaty and you felt nausea welling up inside you. It was now or nothing.

By the time the two of your friends had caught up to you, you immediately fell into the water and braced for impact. The two seemed to be struck with alarm and looked closer, finding out your whereabouts.

Your throat was giving up, and you couldn't breathe. You could feel your vision preparing itself for the countdown. By the time you felt yourself fainting. A sudden gust of wind blows right through your figure. You saw yourself stuck in your own element's power as it made you glide past the water with ease.

As you finally break through it, you almost fall but once again regain your balance. You look behind you to see a blurry scene of Paimon and Lumine. Although you were quite a bit guilty about all that, you remembered you were after all, supposed to be rogue, and therefore, the smile that was once casted upon your face was now replaced with a frown.

 ⬧︎ -- ⬧︎ -- Part 3 -- ⬧︎ -- ⬧︎

You found yourself in front of the Abyss Order, a frown upon your face as you kneeled in exhaustion.

You had just arrived after Kaeya tried to pursue you back to Mondstadt. You'd never see the day where your childhood "friend" would threaten to kill you the moment he saw you.

"It was scary.. And it felt as if he was sort of awakening too." You openly admitted to the Abyss Mage and Abyss Lector that floated in front of you. They looked at each other and nodded.

You stood up from the ground, dusting off any dirt that was on your clothes and started walking away

"Well.. If you don't need anything else, I'll be leaving now."

Before you reached the doors of the room, the Abyss Mage appeared in front of you, the water from it's bubble partially wetting your clothes. You furrow your brows at the figure in front of you and crossed your arms

"Maybe watch where you go!? I don't have time to clean my clothes with all the work you give me!"

The.. thing in front of you laughed and said

"Well.. I have yet another job for you it seems."

As you squeezed out any remaining water that your top had, you hummed in confusion, the Abyss Mage handing out a piece of paper that explained the things you had to do. Before you asked, the thing in front of you disappeared, as well as the Abyss Lector as you turned your head to look back.

You sighed at this and proceeded to walk out the door. You looked at the piece of paper in your hand and read its contents..

Basically, what you had gotten from reading it was that you had to follow Kaeya and Lumine's movements again.. For a whole week.

You were getting tired of the same homework and crumpled the paper and placed it inside one of your pockets. You then left the room and found yourself suddenly back outside in Wolvendom

"Geez, it's like they're forcing me to be Kaeya and Lumine's no.1 stalker.."

 ⬧︎ -- ⬧︎ -- Part 4 -- ⬧︎ -- ⬧︎

Thunder roared in the distance on a windy night.

Standing on top of a rocky terrain, you take ahold of the dull sword in your hands as your brows furrowed, letting out a low 'tch' as you look down on both Lumine, who was gravely injured, and Paimon who floated in front of her to protect her.

Your eyes quivered at the sight in front of you. You often wished that you were someone else than some lowly wannabe villain. Truth be told, you were forced by your own peers to oppose your true friends. But nonetheless, you thought you didn't deserve any of it. Your rights, your life. Everything.

A lightning struck down a few feet away from the three of you as you raised your dominant hand, your vision acting up as particles of the element you control slowly crawled onto the traveller's stature, alarming them as Paimon flew a few inches back, the look of worry getting even more visible as she flew towards your dominant hand, pulling it's direction away from her travel partner.

As much as you didn't want to, you force the girl off of your arm, the feeling fatigue rising on your body as your vision slowly took ahold of the girl's body in front of you, only her neck and up remaining as the expression on your face darkened. You open your mouth to speak, Well, before a strange feeling strikes upon your own body.

It was painful and sharp. Your gaze weakened as you mustered your strength to look behind you, your vision slowly releasing the girl from it's grasp. Your breath hitched as you notice the familiar white fur of your ancestor on the person's familiar clothes, which were a hue of blue..

"K-Kaeya.. What..? Why- Why did you.."

You felt your senses weaken as the man pulled out his sword from your body. Although it was pierced all the way, it wasn't enough to kill you as he didn't aim for any of your vital organs, it seemed. You drop down on the floor as you hear him say

"Save the question for later, traitor. For now, it seems we have to deal with some unfinished business."

Before you could say anything else, you felt your eyes give up, leaving you to collapse on the cold terrain that you swore to end the traveler on. Not particularly to kill her, but to keep her hostage until the Abyss' plan had finally gone right..

It was cold. Everything hurt. You couldn't open your eyes at all. But it seemed that the things you heard were enough for you to hear although muffled

"Master Jean, what should we do with her? I fear if this operation goes any longer, the Abyss will figure something is wrong.."

Your breathing became more ragged. Your chest rapidly raised up and down as you feared what they would do to your body. Perhaps it was for the best. With this, your ancestors would stop pushing you around to uncover the secrets of your friends, after all, you would be dead

"I suspected that as well. But.. Albedo, there's something about Y/N that only you must know of.. and you know it's fatal to all of Teyvat. Please.. Do something about it."

⬧︎ -- ⬧︎ -- Part 5 -- ⬧︎ -- ⬧︎

The pain never really stopped after the Knights of Favonius took advantage of your impaled body that last week. The tests that Albedo and Sucrose made you scream in pain yet their faces never seemed to falter from shock or bother. You were beginning to think that these people were more heartless than you were.

After what seemed like forever, Sucrose then offered to head out first to gather some more materials for the next experiment, leaving only a worn-out you and an unbothered and focused Albedo, who was flipping through pages and pages of what seemed to be related to what Jean said about you when they took you unconscious. You muster up the weakest laugh you've made before you said

"I don't know what you guys are up to, messing with my body like this, but I won't let you get away so easily once I find my way out of these manacles."

The blonde placed down his clipboard on the table full of flasks and whatnot and walked over to you as he readjusted his gloves. He begins to mess with you by lifting your chin up abruptly, making your eyes shift uncomfortably just to look at Albedo. He then inspects your neck to observe it, which.. weirded you out a bit, until he lets go, and crosses his arms together as he speaks

"You should know full well that even if you do get out, you will still be ordered around by the Abyss against your will to do something you can't do. Eventually, when you're useless, they'll kill you off with no mercy. Who knows? It's better that you're in my hands for the meantime."

Furrowing your eyebrows as you feel the wound on your body ache once more. It hasn't been the first time this has happened. In fact, they barely had time to even close it, so who wonders if you're gonna die or not. You accepted fate and it accepted you. You scoffed

"Very ironic, coming from a man made of chalk who could go berserk at any given moment. You could be the one to kill me before the Abyss does."

Stopping in his place, the blonde swings his head over to your direction, his expression still the same, but you could practically read him like a book. You did go on countless expeditions with him and never failed to meet his needs. In fact, you remember the faces he used to make when you still weren't a villain wannabe. But now, you could feel the hostility he has against you at any given moment. Albedo starts to speak once more

"You.. don't get it. You and your very existence.. it's.."

You can see his face falling and you raise a brow. That was odd. You've never seen him do that before. That just makes you more curious what about you is bad. Especially after hearing that something about you is fatal to all of Teyvat. You didn't know if they were just messing with you or what, but now that you see Albedo like this, you just know something is wrong..

"What about it?? I heard what Jean said the last and only time she went to visit me. How come you know this but not me??"

The blonde walked up to you yet again as he looked to the area where you were stabbed. He raised your shirt up for you to see.. something glowing? Your eyes started trembling as you looked back at Albedo, your brows furrowing as you struggled to move around with the manacles that held you down

"You-!! How and why did you activate that stupid mark again!??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
794K 29.4K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...