Force

By Rainha_Ray

On his journey to LA, Tommy stops in Chicago, only to discover shocking news about his family; Tommy must dec... More

C1. A Short Fuse and a Long Memory
C2. King Of The Goddamn Hill
C3. Fire Starter
C5. Take Me Home
C6. It's Just A Test
C7. This Is Who We Are
C8. Outrunning A Ghost
C9. Killing Me Softly
C 10. He Ain't Heavy
C11. Test Of Loyalty
C12. What You'd Do For Power
C.13. The Throw Down
C14. Run My Mouth
C. 13 Lose To Gain
C.14. The Ball Don't Stop
C. 15 Bridges Are Drawn
C. 16 War & Ice
C.17 Therapy Sessions
C.18 Devil In The Details
C.19 Crown Vic

C4. Storm Clouds

534 20 6
By Rainha_Ray

Diamond POV

I wake up to Celestial doing something in the kitchen. I sit up and look around seeing I'm in the guest bedroom, I get up walking out seeing her at the blender, the smell of breakfast catching my attention.

"Don't you have work today?" She turns to me and raises her eyebrow, she about to curse me out.

"I work from home a lot of the time, a lot of the board does, we usually only go in for certain things when we are needed in the building, dad. Now good morning, David. Go wash ya damn hands and face David." I chuckle turning around going to bathroom doing what she asked. I look around seeing the black and white art on the walls. I look back at the affirmations on the mirror and read.

I'm Gorgeous.

My time is expensive.

I will speak with my chest.

I am worthy of love.
There is nothing that changes that. I was born worthy.

Failure is only a lesson, embrace it and learn from it then do better next time.

Fear no one.

Always been the one to speak positivity into the universe. My grandma always said that she was an angel. That God had his hand on her. I hang the towel up on the shower rod and walk out and back to the kitchen seeing a plate set up for me. I sit down and pick up the fork. I look over her seeing her washing her used pans and utensils wearing athletic clothes. NWA in the background.

"I can feel your eyes burning a big ass hole into my back." This lil girl got more bite than a chihuahua around someone it don't like.

"You grouchy this morning." She turns to me drying her hands before sitting laying her head down as she sips whatever she had in the blender mugging me, I know this attitude. I shake my head before eating as she sits up grabbing her laptop going on it sipping her drink.

" How about for lunch we go down to Slick Eddie's." She looks at me and nods, I know her ass been faking that cheerful exterior for a minute, and I know that because of how sleepy her ass is suddenly.

"You talked to J? He won't talk to me. He acting like he got a attitude." I nod and she rolls her eyes. I don't know why she's frustrated whenever he's upset he'd always take it out on her, I kept telling her ass to stop being his friend and always coddling him now he's disrespectful as all hell to her.

" You up for some business while we out?" She nods as she types not taking her eyes off the screen, Her head slowly tilts to the side resting now on her shoulder as she bites the inside of her jaw, I missed her weird ass. I see her eyes jump to me then to the plate then back to the screen.

" Is the food okay? "I nod looking at the plate.

" When is your food not okay? I'm just thinking about some shit. "She nods and she goes back to focusing on the computer.

I know Victor is itching to get from under his daddy's thumb, Tommy is ready for some real business but I'm starting to see that Tommy is just reaching for anything that'll stick. If I play my cards right I can get the Yardies location. If I can get that spot I'm decent.

But the Detective on my ass is a problem and why is he following Celestial now? I mean it don't take no kind of digging to know she's my right hand in any situation. She would have went down for some of the shit back then if I ain't tell em I did everything without her knowing, lying to her about the shit she was doing for me. She can't know that I got fifteen instead of the six for that shit because I took the time guaranteed to her because they had a tail on her to watch me. That and something else, if she got that secret she's killing me on the spot. That's why I'm not cutting Jenard's ass off just yet because if I do he's gonna do everything in his power to break her and I can say with my chest me and that idiot are everything to Ce and if any of that comes out she's gonna lose it.

And one thing I was taught at the tender age of twelve is that you don't make a black woman angry, especially a Chicago born hood raised black woman. They a different breed.

"Your phone is ringing D." I turn listening for it before getting up going to the couch picking it up, I answer the unknown number and walk back to the table.

Me:Yo.

??:This Diamond Sampson?

Me:This is he, who's asking?

??:Vic, listen you free later on today?

I look at C and she's still looking at her laptop her eyes drooping lower.

Me:Yeah, meet me at Black Palace at 2 that good?

Vic:Yeah, see you then man.

I hang up and she looks over at me and I lift my eyebrows in a surprised manner making her grin.

"That was Victor, he wants to talk." She raises an eyebrow and nod her head, before it goes back to tilting to the right but it pops back up as she looks at me, her fingers still typing on the keyboard.

"Is that a good idea? Pappy Flynn ain't gonna like his legacy going behind his back to talk to a 'black parasite' in his words" I shrug and pick up my empty plate washing my stuff.

"You know kids usually don't harbor the same feelings as the parents." She nods and she sighs rubbing her eyes.

"True but don't believe some of those biases aren't there." I nod before going to the book shelf grabbing something that caught my eye last night, I sit on the couch and get to it.

After about two hours of work she closes the computer and looks at me.

"I'm about to take a nap then we can head out. Okay?" I nod seeing her drag herself out of the chair and into the hall. I go back to my book. Something is really not right with her upstairs, because this book is graphic as hell. I hear the shower start and I stand up going downstairs to the apartment below her. I try the lock which opens the door. When I walk inside I see a fully furnished apartment. I see boxes stacked up with my name on them. I go to them and start to go through em.

I sit with the detectives as they question me about my operation.

"Look Diamond, you can just tell us the truth, we know you and Celeste are working together, Your little ride or die got sloppy and gave us just enough evidence to pin you both. Six for you, nine for her. You get out and you still get to enjoy your life." Why are they giving her nine? She barely even get the mail.

" Look man, Celeste ain't in on none of that shit and neither am I somebody setting us up. " They look at each other and the fat one chuckles, he slaps a few photos down and I see Celeste meeting up with Red to do the hand off I couldn't do. I see another with her fixing her shirt with her gun peaking over the waist band. The final one has her and me giving product to Red, money in my hand. Fuck.

"And this is just a taste of what we got on yall. Never would have thought that innocent looking woman would be apart of one of Chicago's most dangerous street gangs. But I guess those are the kinds that get hooked in by thugs like you."

“She ain't apart of this, she only did what I asked her to do, she knew nothing about nothing. She don't deserve no time for me tricking her."

"You wanna be a good guy now? Huh? Defending your little puppets honor? Well it's too late for that Diamond, you and your Bonnie are going down." I can't let her get deeper into this shit. She only in this shit because I needed the extra help.

"What if I make a deal, I plead guilty to this shit and you don't prosecute Celeste, she don't even know the difference between crack and heroine, let alone how to make a profit off of it. I say it's all me and you leave her alone." They look at each other and I look at the picture of her, I can't let her get wrapped up in this shit. Not her.

" Fine Diamond, you got yourself a deal, we don't touch Celeste and you take her time. This is the only deal we're making. "I nod and sit back in the chair looking at the pictures still. If she get to live her life without issues because of me then I'm fine with that. I'll pay my due.

~~~~

"Dave," I open my eyes seeing C standing over me. I sit up and look around seeing I'm surrounded by my old shit. She looks around and I see she's dressed in a jogging suit and gym shoes.

"You already dressed so imma assume you're ready? I would apologize for over sleeping but you were sleeping so. Come on." I get up and pack some of the stuff back up and follow her. I lock the door and head to the car with her, she tosses the keys to me and gets in the passenger side. I get in and reverse out of the driveway hitting the street.

" I swear I can't wait till the summer, I'm tired of the cold weather." I look over at her curled up into the seat mugging the scenery.

"Yeah, until it get too hot then you want the winter." She dismisses me with her hand and I chuckle. We sit in silence until we make it to the diner, once we get inside we're greeted by Slick and Rick.

"The champ is here! The champ is here with the now grown baby Ce. Good to see you two side by side again." I smile at them as we take a seat, Celestial takes the menu from him and I do the same, she doesn't look over it as she talks to Slick, a smile on her face as she laughs at his joke, I already know what I want to get.

" I'll have my usual, Slick, but no ice in the water please." He nods and I tell him my order before she asks for some chocolate chip cookies before he goes back behind the counter. She looks around the place a light smile still plastered on.

"Remember when we used to come here to celebrate a win?" I nod and think back to the better days.

"I'm going to tell you this because we're grown now... I used to get tired of eating here. But every time, it never failed as you haul my fat ass here, every time." Well damn seemed like she held her tongue about a lot of shit back then huh?

"Why didn't you say anything? Hell if I thought you were sassy back then what the hell would I think if you said everything on your mind?" She shrugs and the smile turns into a smirk.

"Like I been saying, if it made yall happy I did it. I couldn't stand Star Trek and Star Wars but Jenard loved it so I endured it when you cracked jokes on him because you ain't wanna see the shit. I read up on football, baseball and boxing so I could know what the hell you two were talking about or what the people were talking about while you guys participated. And you loved this place so you know, simple shit. " And this is why I love her from the depths of my soul to the top of the heavens. When she loves you, she loves hard because any other girl gonna do all that shit for two dudes that get on her nerves and probably treat her like shit compared to how she treats them.

I see Slick bring our plates sitting them down and we thank him before digging in. She doesn't eat as much as I thought she would but I know how her appetite is during times like this. We converse about the book I was reading until I see Tommy, I tell her to scoot over and she frowns looking behind her seeing him, she rolls her eyes moving closer to the wall. She watches him stand at the table.

"We good?" He looks over at Celestial and she shrugs, I nod.

"I got no beef with you. Sit." He sits down and I continue my train of thought.

"I don't lose sleep over that shit anymore. I used to. But that's his poison. And I ain't gotta eat it." He hums and I look back at him.

"Hmm. I don't think I could be as forgivin' as that."

"Just because I forgive don't mean I forget." Slick comes up to him and hands him a menu but before he can walk away Tommy just asks for a coffee. Celeste chuckles eating one of the strawberry's on her plate.

"The fuck you think you are, Starbucks? Coffee? You think we been workin over that grill damn near half our lives to serve coffee?" I know they ass gone keep getting on him and he ain't gone say the right thing.

"Just give him a couple of those chocolate chip cookies that just came out."

"Oh, now we Mrs. motherfuckin Fields? Fuck both of you motherfuckers." I chuckle and Celestial just drops her head to keep the laughter at bay.

"You dinin with the champ. Eat like one. And whatever the champ here is tellin you about his career, it's only half the truth." Tommy looks at Celestial and she shrugs giving a nod in agreement before he looks at me.

"He ain't told me much."

"Well, we seen him knock out this one Polack, Labunski, two rows deep."

"Landed in his mommas lap, suckin on his Goddamn thumb."

"You know what we called that knockout?"

"The rock-a-bye- baby, bitch!" I can't stand these two fools.

"So you comin to call in that Marker already?"

"I am. There's a way for money to make money." I look over at Vic as he walks in Tommy follows my eyes before turning back to me.

"Did you invite this motherfucker?"

"Sins of a father aren't always passed down. He reached out. Let's hear what he has to say." He finally makes it up to us and before he sits I cut it off.

"I didn't say you could sit." He looks us all up and down before speaking more towards me.

"I don't believe you had anything to do with the attack on my aunt and uncle." interesting.

"Why is that?"

"It wasn't CBI's style." He looks at Celeste who's already pouring death into his soul with her eyes.

"Go on."

"The history of your crew, with the power you have in this city, you're too smart to make that move. You wouldn't have done it or ordered it. You were never a smash and grab crew." I look at Celestial and she nods.

"You can sit down now." He looks at her then back to me, I move my food over and scoot over. He sits down and stares at the three of us for a second before speaking.

"I've been trying to get my old man to see that the drug game has changed. The way to make real money is to join forces. Fuck the boarders, forget about race."

"That shit is real kumbaya. But I don't think your old man is on board." I know his old ass ain't on board. He'll kill this man before he can get a word out.

"Well that's his fucking problem. I came here because I'd like to work together. I'm not looking to inherit something that's crumbling." If he don't get this rehearsed shit up outta here, I don't know who he think he fooling.

"A-plus, I bet you rehearsed that shit all the way here."

"And today you just woke up and decided to go behind your daddy's back." I ain't trusting shit he's saying right now.

"My old man, he thinks what we have, what we move is sufficient. It's not. I'm sick of waiting my turn."

"And what's gonna happen when he find out?" He's definitely gonna be sleeping with those fish in Lake Michigan.

"He doesn't need to find out."

"We don't do lies, lies carry drama and drama carry problems and we don't do liars especially those who lie to their own blood, if yo ass lie to him who the fuck are we to lie to?" I knew she'd say something about that one. Took the words right out of my mouth.

" So I'm sure you told Jenard about this cute fucking brunch date you three are having? "The balls on this kid.

" Do you see Jenard? If you don't see em at this table that means whatever opinion they have is irrelevant. The only person in CBI that needs to be up to date on any issue or agreement is sitting next to you. Now any more questions? "

"I missed that sunny disposition of yours Celeste. I bet your boyfriend has fun with it."

"I could ask the same thing about your girlfriend but oops, she's not your girlfriend anymore. And we all know why that is. And we all know who's making sure she's having a sunny disposition. " Leave it to Celestial to start a cat fight with a guy.

"Just whipped it out and dumped it right on the table in front of us. Anyone ever told you, you're cut throat?" She shrugs and sips her water.

"What do you think?"

"I think Three is a odd number."

"I think that shit gets chopped evenly." Slick comes up with the menu but before he hands it to him Vic tells him coffee. Slick looks at us and I just shake my head.

"This must be some white boy shit." he drops the cookies down and Vic reaches for one but Tommy pops his hand.

"Fuck you will." These dudes are a mess.  I see Vic look at Celeste but she's on her phone.

"You know Celeste, does big bro know how you used to—" I see her turn her phone off and look directly at him folding her fingers, oh boy.

"If you want to fuck or take a piss like a man ever again I'd suggest you shut up." 

"Well, I think it's in your best interest you don't talk to her anymore. She's pissed at you." I guess it's time for us to get a move on before she guts this lil white boy. We pay as Slick give Celeste her cookies before we head out getting into Vic's van. I sit in the front with Vic and Celeste sits with Tommy in the back.

When we make it to the location we get out.

"Bronx in the '70s ain't got shit on this place." Celeste comes to stand next to me and we look around.

"My grandmother used to work here when it used to be a slaughterhouse before it all closed in '71. Spray down. Hosin guts and shit all day."

"She said the smell in the summer was so bad that folks over in Indiana used to complain. She never did. Said she couldn't even smell it anymore." I look at her as she looks around, like she can see the stuff from back then.

"Why the fuck are we backtracking with the Yardies? We should be moving forward."

"They're a soft target. They ain't got no real manpower."

"And it's a nice cut. Junkies don't give a fuck who got they fix as long as the location doesn't change. Same spot, just under different management." I turn in the direction they should be coming from, this should be a easy meet up, no problems.

"Bring our product here, get rid of they trash, built in pipeline. I did a few deals with Zamost when he was on the come-up. Let me make the intro, start the negotiation from there."

"Negotiation? Ain't nobody who was about to get all their shit took ever saw it as a negotiation." I feel my phone buzz, I pick it up seeing its Elijah.

"Yo, what up, E?"

"Yo you gotta back the fuck out, ghe. Five-O on the way. I don't know who the fuck tipped. But bounce, nigga. It's all over the scanners." I hang up and tap Celeste and she turns around walking to the truck.

"Yo, we out."

"What?"

"Let's go. Now! Someone tipped off the police." I get into the truck and they follow, just as we do we see the Yardies come through, then the police, I see the cop who was in the shop that night.

"Shit, I know that cop." Once they drive past us we pull off heading back to the cars. We get out and Celeste starts for the car.

"You got something you wanna say?"

"Ion know what it is yet. Good on your man's for tippin you off, but if you got heat on you—"

"I don't know what his vendetta is about."

"Good thing he's on my pay roll. He the cop that locked you up?" I'd never forget those fuckers.

"No, too young. He came to see me right after I got home."

"Then CBI must've did something to someone he knows. Or you took his girl way back when." I look over at Celeste and she's leaning on Tommy's car, she looks up from her nails to me and shrugs.

"He been following you around ever since?" What kind of shit is that to ask?

"No. So what now?" Celeste looks at Tommy as he moves from his car.

"Well, since the Yardies are burned, back to the fucking drawin board. I mean you could've brought this to my attention a little sooner."

"Doesn't matter, he's gonna be dealt with soon." We all look at Celeste.

"You can't fucking kill my inside man, Celsete! That's street rule number 10"

"Well rule number two is to never get busted, and a cop snooping around is bad for business if you can't tell. Tell him back off or he getting put in a box." Tommy scoffs and before I can cut the raising tension he opens his big ass mouth.

"Like you've ever done more with a gun than aim it." She cocks her head while that glint shines in her eyes, she looks him up and down and nods.

"Pretty picture you painted of me, Eminem look alike. Let's go D." I chuckle walking  with her to the car. When we get in and I start it.

"So, what was vic talking about earlier that made you threaten literally everything about his manhood?" She gets on her phone dismissing me with her hand. I chuckle and pull off.

"The day you tell me all yo secrets is the day I tell you all of mine." I nod, I can accept that. Now I gotta go deal with Jenard big mouth ass.

When we walk in, I see the two sitting there. Celeste sits in a chair and I lean against the banister near the window.

Celeste POV

I look Jenard and Elijah up and down before taking my IPad out finishing up some work.

"You fuckin serious, bro. The yardie?"

"It was a good play." Here we go.

"The fuck you mean it was a good play, D?"

"It's prime territory. Gives us control of the whole east side."

"You was killin me for trying to step to they spot, but now these two white motherfuckers and this wanna be gangster girl over here come around, got you all twisted?" Why can't this bitch ever not keep my name out of his mouth? You'd swear I'm his biggest enemy.

" You was nickel baggin that shit. I'm trying to take the whole operation. "

" And if Elijah ain't tip you off, yo' Black ass goes right back in, for life." I look over at Elijah and I see a mug on his face, he looks over at me and it drops and he looks over at Jenard, something ain't adding up with that. I don't recall D ever telling Jenard or Elijah where we'd be. And if he did he wouldn't be getting this plan told to him again we wouldn't be getting this blow up.

"Hey D let me see your phone right quick?" He pulls it out and hands it to me, I unlock it and check his call record noticing he ain't talk to Jenard on the phone in almost two days and no one else important, I check the messages and it's the same thing, but he is inviting Jenard to the brunch today and he denied the offer. Like I thought. I clear my snooping from the recent app and pretend to be doing something before giving it back to him. He takes it not looking at it.

I know Jenard is trying to scare David into giving him more power.

"Facts, big bro."

"Well, lucky for me, you was on the scanners."

"Yeah real lucky, Thanks for that Elijah." He looks over at me and smiles nodding.

"Yeah real motherfucking lucky, but you know I got yall big sis." I nod looking back at David, his eyes watching me, I know his ass caught my tone and it's meaning. I raise an eyebrow and slightly tilt my head at him before looking back at my phone.

"I ain't trying to get caught between y'all. You three motherfuckers gotta get right." I agree with that one.

"We been right, E."

"I don't know, man. Ever since this white boy came around with the bag, you been making all kinda bad decisions. With this one-"

"This one got a name, Jenard." I cut my eyes at him and he scoffs looking me up and down.

"Look, Tommy's not the issue and neither is Celeste, don't forget she was in the same position she was in before I went in. Hell she was helping yo ass out on screw ups and I wouldn't be surprised if she still was." He scoffs and stands up talking as if he's talking to a toddler or some slow motherfucker.

" Right, uh, listen to me, D. If this motherfucker Tommy is on some type of suicide mission, ghe, then fuck him. Let him get got. That ain't my motherfuckin problem. But I didn't run this shit for 15 years just to stand by and watch you on the tank headed to motherfuckin battle with this dude. You gotta make up your mind, bro. Make a fuckin choice. " He looks back at me and shakes his head.

" But if you are gone head and take "big sis" with you. " See what I mean? Always bringing me up when I ain't said shit like I got his lil ass pressed. He leaves out and Elijah follows. I save my draft and exhale shaking my head.

" So are we going to talk about that shit? " He looks over at me and I keep his eyes holding my hands open in question. He gets up sitting in the seat across from me where Elijah was.

"Ion know what you talking about because that lil motherfucker is a lot of shit we need to talk about." I lean back and shrug I pull off my hoodie my tank top giving me enough air to breathe, crossing my arms I raise my eyebrow he knows exactly what I mean.

"Don't play with me Diamond. Because we both know that this, between us can get ugly really fast because of him. And neither of us are getting any younger. You can either face that truth or we can keep doing what we've been doing, either way I'm down for it. "He looks away from me before shrugging looking everywhere but me.

"I don't know what you mean, C." I nod and twist around to the mirror, I pull my hair from the puff on top of my head and shake it out grabbing the Pic fixing it. His eyes on me the whole time. He and Jenard piss me off only wanting face problems when they're pissed off or when they think it's the right time.

"You didn't tell me if you did or didn't." I look at him from the mirror and frown, he clarifies the helping Jenard and I nod.

"It's how I met Tommy's best friend Ghost. Has a thing with becoming friends with black people. That's why I called him Eminem. He's fucking crazy, but Ghost said he's loyal. Kinda like me."

"Not that loyal it seems." I stop braiding my hair and turn to him.

"Yo, you serious right now David? You wanna do this shit today?" He shrugs and I scoffs nodding.

"Keep on fucking with me, you and your brother are gonna be on my shit list." He rolls his eyes mumbling some shit under his breath going to his punching bag but I bite my tongue and I turn around and finish up my design before brushing my hair up all the way into a puff ball. I Pic it out before standing up walking to the door leaving out. I get into the car and sit down starting the car and adjust my seat, I look inside seeing the big fucker still there. I should leave him. I honk the horn and he looks out at me and I roll down the window.

"Get yo black ass in this damn car Diamond or you're walking!" He shakes his head getting his shit and locks up the place before walking to me and getting in the passenger seat adjusting it. I pull off and head to his house.

Diamond POV

I can't believe she tried to pull that shit on me, yesterday. I swear those two lil bastards are trying to make me go back to jail. If Jenard made that same threat I wouldn't be concerned but her lil ass don't know when to quit while she ahead. They ass can't never let me rest and just have a clear head. I think I got more rest in prison.

I hear the door open and I turn seeing Tommy and some chick, dressed like him.

"This is cute, she's like your little fuckin shadow."

"Yeah, this shadow needs a sitter, is Celeste here?"

"I really don't." The hell do he think he is to ask for Celeste as if he actually know her to do a favor for him?

"She's busy and this look like a day care to you?" I look back at her then him.

"Would be the best one ever." Maybe she and Celeste would get along with that smart ass mouth syndrome they both seem to have.

"I just need to park her somewhere safe while you and me take a ride."

"She better be worth it." Not like it fucking matters.

"I am. He just won't admit it." Fuck it.

"I'll go get Jenard." I go down the stairs and tell him to come here, before going back up him right behind me.

"Oh hell nah, fuck outta here with scarface."

"You got my eight large, cocksucker?"I look at both before seeing Tommy walking to the door.

" Well this is gonna go good. Come on. "I look back at Jenard before walking out putting my coat on. And we start towards the south loop. As he tells me about her beef with the Serbs.

" You fuckin her? "

" Huh? "

" Lilliana." He shakes his head and I raise an eyebrow.

" Nah, not for me. We do got a history tho, she used to work for us. Courier. Shit went sideways on a drop. I thought that, that scar was just too identifying. I wanted to cut bait, get rid of her. But my old partner—"

"—Spared her life."

"Yeah he was like that."Doesn't matter now, the bitch is dead.

" Well, now that the Serbs know about her, won't be spared for long. "

" I got a feeling she ain't even the target no more. I think they know about me. "This dude can't be serious.

" You really feelin yourself, huh? You think you throw that big of a shadow that the Chicago Serbs got you on their list? "

" Well, me and my partner--my old partner-- got mixed up with them for a while. We fucked with them for a minute, but you know, one thing led to another, and maybe my old partner killed their boss. "Okay I take it back. Big ass shadow.

" That's a big fuckin' shadow. "

" Yeah I ain't been on their Christmas list since. Now, I know who's gonna come knockin but who's their shot caller?"

"Rodavan Mirkovic. He's outta the country more than he's in. They gotta call him, shits all the way fucked."

"Let em call, when he gets here, we cut off the head of the snake." Loved how he just said We like I agreed to this shit.

"What's your play?"

"I want their pipeline in Chicago. I want them gone. You got the coke they got the inroads."

"If I say yes, what's in it for you?"

"A tax." Get the fuck outta here, I can do this shit without you.

"So whatever I move is mine, whatever you move is yours, plus I owe you a tax?"

"That's right."

"What if I bag Mirkovic myself?"

"Well then fuck the tax. We'll split that shit fifty/ fifty right down the middle. Maybe we bring the Flynn kid in, use his connections." That don't sound too much of a soild plan.

"Can't do no maybe's this shit needs to be tactical, the Serbs control a big part of the West Side. But they savage. They not like the other crews. You got one swing with that machete. Now I know I'm on the hook with you, and you got every right to call that marker. "

" But? "

" But I can't rock with you on this one. "

" So what you saying? "

" You on your own. And for what it's worth, you better meditate or pray or drink or do whatever you can to seek the answers on this, because once you start it, it can't be undone. "He nods after staring at me for a moment before getting into his car leaving. I grab my phone walking back to the shop as the line trills waiting for her to pick up.

Celeste POV

I drop my head rolling back, he squeezes my breast bucking up into me.

Missed the way you ride me, Ce, just like that, I'm about to cum, keep going just like that. ” I lean down kissing his lips, he pushes my face harder into his as he groans appreciatively before pulling away looking down where we are connected, green eyes mesmerized by the way I fuck myself on his dick. I hear my phone ring and I lean forward again his mouth catching my nipples. I see Diamonds name again and I roll my eyes but giggle as I'm flipped onto my back but it catches as he speeds up his thrusts.

"Yo! Celestial you here!?" I kick him off before I even open my eyes again before I'm flipping out of the bed grabbing my robe pulling it over me.

"What the hell, Cel—"

"Shut the hell up! Stay here." I inhale before opening the door walking to the living room, when I walk in I see Diamond standing in the kitchen about to turn to the hallway. I cross my arms pushing him back towards the kitchen. He looks me up and down and I sigh looking at him.

" What are you doing here?" He squints taking in my body and I move behind the counter as I try to catch my breath. I lean on it and look at him as he looks towards the hallway.

"Diamond, what's up? You usually don't make home visits unless it's serious."

"Uh, I got worried after you told me that you were home and you didn't pick up any of my calls. Got concerned, seems like you were purposely ignoring me." I nod about to usher him out but I see Price walk out. God, Jesus, someone kill him now. I drop my head hoping Diamond doesn't do nothing reckless.

"Hey, you must be Diamond, I'm Eric Price. Nice to meet you." Price go back to the damn room! This was supposed to be a break up fuck. Diamond stops looking him up and down and I hear that chuckle I've heard way too many times before shit went left.

"Yeah, hey man gone head and head out before we have some problems. " Oh shit. I start to make it my mission to move him out of the door at the least pushing David back.

"Am I missing something? Is there a problem?"Shut the fuck up Price.

" Gone on man. I ain't going to ask again. "I run to get the rest of his clothes quickly but as I pick up his tie I hear a loud thump.

God here we go. It's my teenager years all over again. I run to the kitchen seeing David got him hemmed up.

" I've took bitches legs for looking at her, you think I won't end yo ass right now? And you gone disrespect me greeting me as if you wasn't just disrespecting her?!" I grip his bicep and yank at it trying to get him to release Price. He ain't disrespect me the man can't even smack my ass without freaking out I think I was more disrespectful on a daily.

"D, let him go! Come on!"

"Shut the fuck up, Celestial." I drop my hands from his arm and step back crossing my arms. I'm a grown ass woman getting embarrassed by this old fucker in my own house.

He says something to him I can't hear that makes Price go limp in his hands. Oh God this is my boss David! He drops him and Price grabs his clothes from the floor and he runs out. I throw my arms up as I hear the door slam shut. I look at the messed up wall before pushing at the idiot who's glaring at the door.

"What the fuck is your problem David! How dare you come into my house putting yo hands on my company!?" He turns to me pushing me back slightly.

"Go clean the fuck up."

"Get the fuck outta my house! You put a whole body through my wall! Fuck you!" Before I can drop my damn arms I feel him all up in my grill and I smack him. He rolls his jaw but doesn't move from my space.

"I ain't gone ask again. You know when I say something I mean that shit. Now go." He basically throws me to the hallway and I turn going into my room grabbing some clothes before I get in the shower slamming the door damn near splintering the wood. I thought this type of shit would be totally different, but no not with David Fucking Sampson, his ugly ass is the only person who can keep a cool ass facade when threatening to murder someone. Or pretend to not be mad and do the upmost that proves he's really upset.

When I yank my damn tank top over my head while slipping my slides on I storm out of the bathroom seeing the big bitch cleaning out the broken wall pieces sweeping it up. He's fixing my shit too.

"You calmed down yet?"

"Fuck you Diamond. Get the fuck outta my house." I go to unlock the door for the big fucker but he grabs at my torso but I smack him away turning around to him.

"I gave you an opening to talk about anything last week but you chose not to. And thank you for tonight because I totally forgot why I said I was gonna stop fucking with you a month before you got arrested. You're fucking mental."He crosses his arms and nods a light grin on his face, I don't see what's so funny, he's delusional. I would punch him but I actually enjoy not having sore knuckles.

" You done? Cause if not I can let you finish. "

" Thanks to you I wasn't able to finish now what the fuck do you want?" He looks at me and I cross my arms and he looks me up and down before speaking.

"I need you to do something for me. Tommy—" I know this bald headed motherfucker did not!

"Diamond—"

"Shut up, he's going after the Serbs and I need you there to make sure he owes you one. He owes you one which means he basically owes me and I know Tommy is going to call you to help." See, shit can never just be normal.

"Who said I'd give up my I owe you to yo ass? If you wanna get one go yourself or get Jenard ass to do this, he loves doing everything for you." He smiles nodding and yanks my chin up so I'm looking up at him, his face gets close to mine his glare set on me. I slowly exhale as he stares me in my eyes. If he gets any closer I'm biting his nose off or his lip whichever is closer and I think he knows too because that face moves back a inch or two.

"Because I told you to, You know why Jenard can't do this shit, he can barely ever do shit right. Besides why send his reckless ass when I can send my best? You are my best right? or have you gotten rusty?" I glare at him and he nods squeezing my jaw before dropping my head. I huff and scrub the tingly feeling from my cheeks as I glare at him.

" Just when I thought you lost that crazy shit in prison. "

" Oh nah, baby it's still there good thing you're the only one who can yank it up outta me. Gotta be a little sister thing." I cut my eyes at him about to say something but my phone cuts me off. I storm into my room picking it up seeing its Thomas. I pick up.

" Yo, you busy? Actually I don't care if you are, I need you to come with me to kill some ugly ass Serbs and I need one more person on my side. You down? It's happening really really soon I can even pick you up since you're on the way." I just wanted to get mines and go to bed is that too much of a request? I pinch the bridge of my nose turning around sighing.

" Sure pick me up. I having murderous intentions right now, so perfect timing as usual. " we hang up and I grab my jogging pants pulling them over my shorts and I see Diamond at the door.

"You wanted that to happen, admit it."

"You aren't my superhero David, get over yourself." I roll my eyes and pull my jacket over my shoulders before sitting down pulling my socks and boots on.

" You love telling me that but never really prove me wrong. " I get the text saying Tommy is outside and I stand up zipping my jacket. He stands straight as I walk past him but he grabs my arm making me look at him finally replying.

" Yeah well, your time away gave me enough time to prove it didn't it? " I snatch away from him and grab a gun from my linen closest before heading out the door, coat in hand. I get in the blue mustang and see Vic waiting with the seat pushed up. I slip in and he gets in and we ride off. He tells us the plan before we arrive to the garage.

When we make it up there I wait behind with Victor and listen to him talk to Tatiana.

"Kill me? Tatiana, ain't you heard? I'm already dead." We nod at each other and move from behind the wall and shoot each guy down. My bullet hits his head making him crumble. Tommy points at us but I know he's talking to Vic.

"And that's how you get a cookie!"

"We're in this now." I want to shoot something else that didn't do anything. We watch as they say something until we see him slice into her neck. He grabs the drugs and I nod before turning around Vic following.

"I actually like you with Gloria, get yo shit right Vic." He chuckles and nods.

"I knew you really liked me." I roll my eyes and we head down to the car on the second floor Vic gets into his peoples truck he must've called for and I get in with Tommy. As we drive he has to open his big ass mouth.

"So, is it safe to say you and Diamond are the kissing sibling types right?" I blink and look at him.

"Excuse me?" He looks at me and shrugs.

"Yall don't act like how you act towards your other brother, nor does he act like that towards him. So either yall just into some fucked up shit or yall ain't related and just tell people that shit to fuck with em and to be honest neither of you look like the type but the other one? I could believe it. "I chuckle and nod looking back in front of me.

" Their grandma raised me, don't know my father, my mom was a Sampson family friend, she was in the Military, she ended up killing herself and Ms. Sampson took me in. When Jenard came she introduced me as his sibling and the only reason I lived with her was because it wasn't enough space for me to live with them. Me and Diamond knew we weren't siblings never seen each other that way ever, more like two people who had no other option but to like each other and grew into the dynamic. "I shrug and he nods before scoffing.

" That's a fucked up inside joke... I like it, so Jenard still believes yall all siblings even with the vibe you two give off? "

" What vibe Tommy? "He chuckles and shakes his head.

" You know exactly what vibe, but aye not my business especially since yall not really blood I was gonna feel weird working with yall but now? I'm one hundred percent with it. I knew you weren't that type of person, I liked you too much. "I nod chuckling and we sit in silence.

" I told you that shit in confidentiality, so don't go repeating that shit to no body. It's a reason why I introduce myself as their sister. "

" I got you, your inside joke is safe with me. " I nod and we pull up to my house, I get out and as I get out I turn bending down to look inside.

" But our relationship is as strong as siblings, so with that being said, you piss him off I'm on yo ass and vice versa, and that bullet in dudes head is your marker for David. Understand?" He smiles and nods. I smile and tell him goodbye before I close the door jogging up the steps unlocking my door. I see the lights are off and I kick my shoes off before walking to my room seeing a big ass David in my bed my sheets and everything changed, I shake my head and unzip my jacket.

"Surprised you ain't switch the beds." He finally looks at me and gives a cocky smirk.

"I did, and just in case yall did something in there, I flipped the mattress. I'm assuming everything went well?" I nod and slip into the bed the cool covers on my thighs give me goose bumps. I grab my head scarf and tie my hair up as I lay down I look up at David, he's still looking at the tv. I roll my eyes and turn over snuggling into my pillow closing my eyes.

" The Detective has a sister who he takes care of. It's basically the only reason he's in bed with the Flynns. Besides that he's clean as a doctor's scalpel, I don't see nothing connecting him to us so whatever beef he has with you is one sided and real shallow." I feel his eyes on me but I don't move. Until he scoots down into the bed hitting at my hip, I move onto my back and look at him. He looks down at me and I sigh.

" What do you want from me, David? I ain't got time—" He cuts me off with his lips pressing against mine. But before he can get too deep I pull away. I sit up a little bit his arm trapping me on one both sides.

" I've wanted this shit since we got down on those bitches at the Golden Dome in '96. But you care about Jenard grown ass too much especially for him to treat you like shit." I shake my head rubbing my jaw roughly, frustration translating into body heat and its making the itchy feeling worse.

"We in too deep now, David. It's only a handful of people who know we ain't blood, but the ones we hang with now know me as a Sampson. And they ain't too bright to understand that we ain't blood. Bout time you start looking at another woman. I promise I won't beat her up or intimidate her like you do mines. "He chuckles and his hand travels where my tank top stops and my panty line begins. I drop my head back against the pillow as he starts to massage my hip and thigh.

" You know I ain't worried about no bitch if it ain't you. And I know you ain't either with my name on you just like how yours is on me." I hum in agreement before shrugging closing my eyes.

"If I'm fired from my job I'm shooting yo ass. And tomorrow you ain't doing shit until you fix my wall." He chuckles and drops his head into the other pillow and I sigh rubbing my eyes.

"You know I got you, just keep yo distance from him and he'll be straight."

I hum again in agreement speaking silently.

"It was a break up fuck away, got tired of him bitching more than me." He chuckles sighing, I scoot down and he wraps his arms around me pressing small pecks to my cheek. I doze off watching TV, this shit is not about to go down like this. I'll be damned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 2.7K 19
love is a drug and it will take you to the dark side.
5.3K 74 9
potential tw for: - mental health (depression, anxiety, etc) if there is anything else, i will add a warning before the chapter. This is for enter...
34.2K 1.1K 21
nunew a 21 year old , he lives in a small apartment, he struggles financially, he owes money to these guys/mafia. the boss finally has enough and tel...
24.8K 950 30
SOME CHAPTERS WILL BE PRIVATE * FOLLOW *