𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃 || stiles stilinski ²

By stilesstupidityy

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟᴇꜱ!" in which stiles stilinski gets possessed by an evil spir... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃
𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟏]
𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟐]
𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏
𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀
𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌
𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄
𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟏]
𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 [𝐏𝐓. 𝟐]
𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟏𝟑. 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟏𝟒. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝟎𝟏𝟔. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄
𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝟕𝟐 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐃𝐄-𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃
𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀
𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍
𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝟎𝟐𝟑. 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀
NEW BOOK!
BOOK THREE

𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄

1.7K 35 4
By stilesstupidityy

STILES WAS OFFICIALLY MISSING
again. the 48 hour mark had passed and mariana had not slept a wink. an explosion took place at beacon hill's memorial hospital the night he went missing. a live wire electrocuted water in the parking lot, killing two people and injuring one. isaac lahey would've been the third victim if it wasn't for his werewolf side.

the first day he was announced missing, mariana drove throughout the whole town of beacon hills. she looked everywhere possible. on the second day, mariana spent the whole day with allison outside of isaac's room. only family was able to visit and the girls tried explaining he had no one else but them. allison eventually fell asleep but wouldn't leave.

mariana sat a chair away from her, her legs in a crossed position as she stared at the wall. her head laid against the wall as she zoned out, listening to the atmosphere of the building. she couldn't sleep. she wouldn't as long as stiles was still out there. "allison? mariana?" the werewolf called out. he walked up to the two with his mother. he gently woke up the argent. "have you two been here all night?" he asked them.

"yeah, they won't let us see him cause we're not family" allison replied. "and it's fucking stupid cause we tried explaining to the dumbasses that he has no family. that we are his family. but they kept fucking saying no" mariana added, her voice full of anger. mariana was the most on edge over everyone and they could tell. "mariana, have you gotten any sleep?" the woman asked the girl.

"i'll sleep when stiles is back and isaac are okay." she plainly answered. they all knew how stubborn she was. there was no beating mariana when she set her mind to something. "i've got a key card" melissa blurred out. she unlocked the room, opening the door. "be quick" she told the three. walking away to keep a lookout.

guilt took over mariana the second she saw the lahey boy. he laid perfectly still, dark veins painted on his skin. he had a burn below his ear, black blood clotted up. his arms were burnt and purple. "i thought he'd be healing by now" the argent spoke. "so did i"

the wolf gently laid a hand on his arm. "is he in pain?" the parker girl asked. the boy nodded. he took a better hold of his arm, his veins flashing black as he took his pain. the injured boy inhaled as his chest lifted up. scott took all the pain he was able to withstand, gasping as he let go. "it won't heal him, but it helps with the pain"

"did stiles really do this?"

"no." mariana answered almost immediately. "this wasn't stiles. something is controlling him and that's what hurt isaac. not stiles"

"well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?"

"we're fucking trying allison!" the girl yelled, making both scott and allison jumped. the girl's breath hitched. "i'm- i'm sorry, ally" the girl apologized. "you're under a lot of stress, mari. it's okay" the girl reassured. after a few moments of silence, mariana spoke. "we're gonna save him. we're going to save stiles if it's the last thing i do"

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

mariana couldn't focus. she had finally gone back to school. but her mind wasn't there. the girl shot her hand up. "yes mariana?" her teacher said. "can i use the restroom?" she asked the teacher. after getting permission, the girl bolted. she had no intention on coming back. she couldn't sit on her ass all day learning about things she didn't care about when stiles was missing.

three werewolves caught the girl's eyes as she walked the halls. "scott? scott what's going on?" she asked as she followed the boys who hastily walked. "an emitter is going off in the basement" the girl followed the wolves. "what the hell is an emitter?"

"it's a device that only wolves can hear" scott briefly explained as they walked down the steps into the basement hallway. the four stopped at the sight of a figure at the end of the hall. the figure turned around. "okay. i know what you guys are thinking, but it's me" stiles spoke. "i swear to god it's me" the twins growled, charging at the boy.

"STOP" scott yelled as he ran after them. they lifted him up set of lockers, choking him. "I SAID STOP" the werewolf ordered, swinging one of the twins off the boy, sending him to the ground. the other dropped the brunet, turning around and roaring at the alpha. scott roared back, his power dominating the omega. he backed down, walking to his twin.

"it's me, scott. i swear it's me. i don't know where i've been the past three days or what i've been doing but this is me. i promise" the werewolf turned to look at mariana who was still standing by the stairs. her hands were balled up in fists as she squeezed them and fidgeted her fingers anxiously. she didn't understand. for the last two days, all mariana wanted was to find stiles.

so why didn't she feel the weight lift off her shoulders the second she saw him?

"mari?" stiles cautiously spoke. "mari, it's me" he said, hurt in his voice. the girl slowly walked to the group. she made her way to stiles, looking up at the boy. she threw her arms around him, making the boy breathe out a breath of relief. stiles was back and safe. that's all that mattered. "isaac" she said, pulling away from the hug. "isaac got hurt. do you remember what you did at the hospital?" she asked him.

"i know more than that" he said, walking to a bag and taking out a piece of folded up blue paper. "you see this?" he asked, unfolding it. "it's a blueprint of the hospital wiring. you see all these marking in red? that's my handwriting. i know i did this. i caused the accident" the group was now crouched down with stiles, looking at everything he had in the bag.

"everything in this bag. it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger" one of the twins pulled out a small saw machine. "what the hell have you been up to?"

"i think something worse. a lot worse."

mariana watched as the twins pulled out everything that was in stiles' bag onto the table. rope, tape, tools. "the hell were you building? a terminator?"

"thank you for that" the alpha took out a folded piece of paper and unraveled it. "guys, this is a map" he said as he laid it out on the table. "isn't that the cross country trail?" one of the twins asked, tracing over the traced trail with his finger. he stopped at the 'lookout point' where the red ink ended. "that's the tate car" mariana pointed out. "where malia tate's family died"

"you mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps" stiles commented. realization took over mariana. "oh my god" she looked at stiles, a dark aurora rushing through her body. "jesus fuck, stiles, what did this thing make you do."

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

"STOP" the soulmates yelled. "STOP. STOP. EVERYONE STOP" stiles yelled, halting the cross country team. the boy looked down at the ground, bending over as he looked through the leaves. he found the start of a thick chain, unraveling it from under the trees, exposing it it everyone. he pulled on the chain slowly. when met with the end of a chain, coach finstock slowly applauded.

"congratulations, stilinski. you found a length of chain. can somebody now tell when the hell is going on?" just as the man tripped a wire, was scott only able to see it. "coach!" an arrow hit man in his chest. "oh crap" he said, letting himself fall to the ground.

the students huddled around the now unconscious, injured man. "ethan, make these people back up" stiles told the wolf. he nodded, standing up and making them give them space. stiles wrapped his hands around the arrow to apply pressure, the movement waking up the man.

"AHHHH GET IT OUT OF ME! GET IT OUT OF ME. GET IT OUT OF ME"

"coach!"

"OH MY GOD. IM GOING TO DIE. GET IT OUT OF ME! I'M GOING TO DIE!"

"coach! coach, you're not gonna die!" stiles told the man. "I'M GOING TO DIE!"

"it will hurt less if you stop moving, coach" aiden said. "GET THAT THING OUT OF ME!"

"stay still, coach. an ambulance is coming" aiden spoke again. "GET IT OUT! I'M GONNA DIE" ethan took the team further away. scott held the man's hand, taking away his pain. "scott, no, you've taken so much from issac" the girl told her friend.

"it's okay" he assured the girl. he took away what he could, making the man pass out. "i think he just passed out" aiden told the wolf. stiles looked at his red stained hands. his hands trembled. "i could have killed him. i could have killed him? right? what if it was his head or his throat?"

"but it wasn't, and he's going to be all right" scott told him. siren's in the distance caught the girl's attention, making her stand up. "i think i heard an ambulance. they're coming"

"and my dad."

__

mariana watched as sheriff stilinski held his son. ever since they had found the boy, a nagging feeling tugged at her stomach. she didn't know what is was. "mari, scott" ethan called to the two. "come look at this" he told them. the two walked up to the wolf who was looking through a bag in the back of stiles' jeep.

"wait, that's the same wrapping paper we used on coach's birthday present. i was with stiles when we built the gift together"

"wasn't that william barrow's thing?" he asked the two. "a bomb made from nails and bolts all wrapped in a birthday present? where'd it go off?"

"on a school bus."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392 29 20
"Why does he still live there anyways? Does he have a bed in one of the rooms? Does he have clean water? And how the hell does he drive a Camaro but...
1.8K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
65.8K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
20.8K 1K 20
Bonnie x VoidStiles + Stiles + Damon + RipperStefan + more!!! After watching his daughter suffer through yet another heartbreak, losing Sheila Benne...