Heidi Mikaelson: TVD/TO

By BiancaEvans2

Heidi Mikalson is the twin sister of Henrik Mikaelson. She is the youngest of the original family. She was tu... More

Family Reunion
Mikaelson Ball
Mother Wants to Kill Us?
Alaric the Hunter
Past 23 Weeks
Who Gets the Cure?
Return to New Orleans
Rebekah's Arrival

No Humanity Elena

576 18 1
By BiancaEvans2

Heidi's POV

It's time to meet Katherine at the gazebo. "Go play on the playground with Coco" Elijah tells me.

"But, I want to meet her" I say pouting as Coco sits beside me.

"I know, but she and I have business to discuss first" he tells me. "It won't take long" he assures me. I nod reluctantly and head for the playground. I start to play until he is out of sight. Before running to the gazebo I jump into a tree with Coco in my arms and watch as Elijah kiss Katherine and roll my eyes. So that's the business he meant, barf. "I missed you" he tells her.

"And I've missed you" she tells him. I frown, she sounds exactly like Elena. But something was off about her.

"This is an interesting little town you've chosen to settle down in. So do you have it with you?" Elijah asks her. I roll my eyes, how dumb can he be? Not to realize that that isn't Katherine.

"Do I have what?" she asks me confused.

"The cure" he states. Elijah notices Elena's hesitance, and while she talks he sees the daylight ring on her hand. According to what he told me about Katherine, she has a daylight bracelet. Took him long enough to realize it wasn't Katherine.

"It's in a safe place. Why don't I go and get it and I'll bring it back?" she suggests. She goes to leave, but Elijah grabs her hand as I join them with Coco in my arms.

"Hello Elena" I say smiling.

"Where's Katherine, Elena?" Elijah asks her. She doesn't answer. We go to a more seclude spot. "I thought I told you to stay on the playground" he tells me.

"Why? So that you could make out with Katherine?" I ask him disgusted. "You said she was a business partner not your girlfriend. Besides how could you not tell that it was Elena?" I ask him. "I knew it was her by her voice" I state.

He doesn't answer and looks at Elena as his phone rings. He picks it up. "Katerina?" he says and I eavesdrop.

"Hello Elijah" Stefan says.

"Where is Katherine?" Elijah asks. I frown in confusion. How come when he thinks he is talking to her, he uses the name Katerina? But when it's with anyone else, he calls her Katherine? Maybe because that's the name they all know her by.

"Where's Elena?" Stefan shoots back.

"Safe. How long she remains so depends upon you" Elijah tells him. As I put Coco down, giving him a chew toy.

"Well, I guess the same goes for Katherine" Stefan tells him.

"Oh, Katherine can take care of herself against the two of you" Elijah states.

"Oh you mean the three of us. 'Cause your little sister decided to join Team Good Guys for the time being" Stefan tells him. Elijah is clearly angry about this but remains calm. I take the phone from him.

"I want to talk to my older sister" I tell Stefan.

"Afraid, she's off with Damon and Katherine" he tells me in a gentle tone. I scowl and hand the phone back to Elijah.

"Tell me where they are" Elijah tells Stefan.

"Relax. No one's gonna get hurt as long as Katherine hands over the cure" Stefan tells him.

"Do you understand how much my sister despises Katherine? I assure you, Rebekah will end her the moment she ceases to be of use" Elijah tells him. I don't blame her for that.

"Well, just tell me where you are, and we can talk this through" Stefan tells him.

"You listen to me very carefully, Stefan. If anything whatsoever happens to Katherine, I will descend upon Elena" Elijah tells him. Before hanging up. Elena is leaning against the wall and hasn't moved since we came here.

"You all are idiots" she states.

"That's not a nice thing to say" I tell her with a pout.

"Excuse me?" Elijah asks her and she sighs loudly.

"What happened to you, Elijah? I mean, I thought you were supposed to be a man of honor, looking after your baby sister. Showing her this new world. And yet you've been hooking up with Katherine this entire time?" she asks.

"Actually, they only hooked up recently" I tell her.

"Well, I suppose this man of honor always shared a connection with Katherine. She contacted me when she learned about the cure. We thought we could be of mutual use to one another" Elijah states. "Besides I have been showing Heidi America" he adds.

"Of mutual use?" she asks with a chuckle. "Please. You fell for her trap just like every other one of those idiots" she states. I nod my head in agreement as I pick Coco up as he yawns.

"You underestimate me, Elena. I know who she is. I know what she's done" he tells her.

"And you think she's changed? She's playing you. She lied to you, Elijah" she tells him bored.

"She didn't lie to me about your transformation" he states as they look at each other.

"But something is off" I say with a frown.

"You're not just a vampire, though, are you?" Elijah asks and she shrugs. "There's something else. You... you're not yourself. You've abandoned your emotions. Why?" he asks her. That would explain a lot.

"My brother's dead. Your girlfriend killed him" she says emotionally. Elijah looks at her shocked. "You didn't know? Of course you didn't" she scoffs.

"She lied" he says.

"I hate to say I told you so, but...du" she tells him.

"I don't like dark Elena, make her turn back" I tell Elijah pouting. Elena rolls her eyes and steps down bored.

"It's not that simple Heidi" he tells me. "Besides unlike you, she'll remember every bad thing she's done without her humanity" he states. "I know what it feels like to lose a brother. We both do. And we're sorry for your pain. I only hope that you can find your way back to yourself someday" he tells Elena. Smiling ruefully, as Elena stands up.

"Just like you hope Katherine will find her way back? You still think that innocent girl you saved from Klaus ages ago is in there somewhere?" she asks.

"I'd like to think so, yes" he tells her.

"She's not. She's a monster now, Elijah. The sweet peasant girl you fell in love with way back when is dead. And she's not coming back" Elena tells him without remorse.

"I'm not a fool, Elena. Of course this has occurred to me. But what kind of man would I be if I didn't try to find my Katerina beneath this...Katherine façade?" he asks her.

"One without hope and faith" I say. He smiles at me gently stroking my hair. I smile snuggling into his side.

"You boys are all the same. Damon and Stefan still think that the girl they love is still in here somewhere, too" Elena tells him.

"You can't blame them for having hope, Elena. It'd be a shame if the world lost a soul as compassionate as yours" Elijah tells her. "Just as it would be a shame for the world to lose Heidi" he states.

"Your compassion is a gift, Elena. Carry it with you always and forever" Elena says. "I remember reading that in a letter once" she states.

"Well, the writer sounds positively gifted. I'm sure he meant what he wrote" he tells her.

"I'm sure he did. And it felt good to watch that letter burn, along with my old life and along with Jeremy's body" she states. Suddenly someone attacks Elena from behind, snapping her neck. Elena falls to the ground and Katherine appears behind her.

"Honestly Katerina, my little sister is present" Elijah says annoyed. She just rolls her eyes, apologizing for being late. Said she got held up.

"A pleasure to finally meet the famous Heidi" she says smiling at me. I cling to Elijah's arm.

"It's ok Heidi, remember no harm will come to you while we are with you" Elijah assures me.

"Hello Katherine" I say shyly. Elijah checks on Elena. While I stay close to him, keeping him in between Katherine and I.

"Oh, come on. She could use a nap. It must be exhausting trying to be me" Katherine says.

"She didn't have to pretend long" I tell her.

"You killed Jeremy Gilbert" Elijah says.

"Yes, Elijah, I killed Jeremy Gilbert, a bombshell I'm sure she just couldn't wait to drop on you. Ironic, since she supposedly doesn't care about anything" she states.

"Family always matters, even to someone without humanity. Though they try to hide it" I tell her.

"Besides, I care" Elijah tells her. "Do you honestly feel nothing for this girl, a girl fated to live the same life that you've endured?" he asks her. "And now you've just taken away the last of her family, just as yours was taken away from you" he states.

"Uh, why are you looking at me like I enjoyed it?" Katherine asks becoming defensive. Elijah starts to lead me away as I carry a sleeping Coco. Katherine follows us. "Jeremy was collateral damage. I was doing what I needed to do to survive" she states.

"Is that what I am to you? What my baby sister is to you? A means of survival?" Elijah asks her.

"Don't let sweet little Elena get to you. She hates me. She wants you both to turn against me and convince you both that I can't be trusted" she states.

"I don't know you, I trust my brother. Not you" I tell her.

"I asked you a question" Elijah states.

"No. Of course you both are not a means of survival. You looked out for me when I had no one Elijah. You both are giving me a second chance now when no one else will, even though Heidi doesn't know me. I love you" she tells him.

Placing a hand on his cheek as she says his name. He pulls away from her. "You don't believe me" she says.

"I want too. It's my disease. I just keep wanting to believe you, but how can I when at every turn, you give me a reason to doubt you? I don't know you" he says with a soft chuckle. "I don't know that I ever will" he states.

We go to leave and she grabs his arm. "Wait. You gave me your word that you would talk to Klaus. I--I can't make a deal without you both" she states. We look at her blankly.

"Good bye Katherine" we say. Before leaving. We head to Elijah's car and I strap Coco in. When Katherine appears.

"What do you want?" Elijah asks her.

"To tell you that you're right. I've spent so much time running and lying just to survive that I don't-- I'm starting to believe my own lies. I don't even remember who I was when we first met. And I want to find out" she explains.

She reaches into her purse and pulls out the small box. "You have the cure" he says. I eye it in anticipation.

"Yeah. And I can shove this down Klaus' throat and try to kill him. But even if I manage to do it... I'd lose you. And I don't want that to happen" she states.

"How do I know this isn't another lie? Katherine Pierce deceiving yet another man?" he asks. Katherine hands him the cure, looking into his eyes.

"Because I meant what I said about my feelings for you. And I'd like to think that you feel something for me, too. I need you and Heidi to trust me. I want you both to trust me. Just like I'm trusting you both. You both don't owe me anything. I'm gonna let you decide where we go from here" she states.

Katherine passes us and walks away. Elijah opens the box, looks at the cure. Then closes the box as Rebekah appears. "You and Katherine? And I thought you were the smart brother" she says.

"You don't have a smart brother. It turns out I'm just as stupid as the rest of you" he states.

"Why don't you just give me the cure so I can judge you silently elsewhere?" she asks.

"No" I tell her.

"And what could you possibly want with the cure?" Elijah asks.

"I want to be human again" she states.

"Yeah, well I want to grow up and be the same age as all of you" I tell her.

"How do you know that being human is the answer you're looking for? I mean, it's nothing but a romantic notion. The grass won't necessarily be greener, Rebekah" Elijah tells her.

"You're probably right. But I don't care. I want to live a simple life as a normal person. And when it ends, it ends. We've had 20 lifetimes together, Elijah. Isn't that enough?" she asks.

"I haven't even had one with you all" I tell her as I tear up. Elijah hugs me.

"I just don't understand. I mean, why must you always consider our family a burden? Always and forever. I mean, those words are as important to me today as they-as they ever were. Same with Heidi" Elijah tells Rebekah.

"You will always be my brother and baby sister. And I will never stop loving you both. But now it's time for me to live and die the way that I choose. Not the way you and Nik want me to. Please. Please just give me the cure" she pleads.

Rebekah's phone starts ringing. She digs it out of her bag and answers it. "What do you want Nik?" she asks.

"An update on our search for the elusive cure" he states.

"Let's just say that things have gotten complicated. In fact, why don't you speak to one of those complications? Here" she says tossing Elijah the phone. He catches it rolling his eyes at her as I pout. I'm not a complication.

"Complication speaking" Elijah says.

"Big brother. At last you and I suppose Heidi join the fray" Nik says.

"Somebody had to take charge. And now that I have. I've got the cure and I'm bringing it back to Mystic Falls" Elijah tells him. Nodding for me to get into the car. I do so.

"With a long list of demands, I assume" Nik says.

"Not that long" Elijah tells him.

"Come home, brother. And bring our sisters. We'll settle this like family" Nik tells him before hanging up. Elijah and Rebekah get into the front. And Elijah drives us back to Mystic Falls.

A/N

Gif above of Elijah kissing Elena and picture on the external link of Rebekah. Picture in chapter of Coco now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 6.9K 22
We all know the story of the original family , the Mikaelsons . Mikeal , Esther , Elijah , Niklaus , Finn, Kol , Rebekah and Henrick . But you're for...
826 32 17
Book Two- Sequel to The Original Family. Over a thousand years ago, the Mikaelson family were just like everyone else, a family trying to survive whe...
4.1K 41 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
1.2M 24K 41
My name is Nathalia Mikaelson, i am the youngest out of the Mikaelson siblings . I am part of The Original family, the first and most feared vampire...