NECTAR (formally known as: I...

Von b4ugotakeme

I'm bisexual. I can't live with this secret blooming inside my heart and clawing at my flesh . I've been with... Mehr

New book, New book
1. Coming out.
2. Yes Sir
3. Niagara Falls
4. Skirt
5. Bet
6. Moonlight
7. Bestfriends.
8. New mission
9. Plans
10. Victoria
11. Diner
12.Cube
13. Sleepover
14. Unknown
15. Human
16.Weird
18. Sleep
19. Victoria?????
20. Secret reveal
21. Story time
22. Walk
23. Bisexual
24. The beginning
25. Broken
26. Midnight therapy ?

17. What?!

2.4K 70 5
Von b4ugotakeme

Ashley's POV,
.

.

.

Bam!!
My office door hit the wall; standing in the doorway was Victoria clutching her phone to her chest. 

"Jessica has met into an accident"

"What?!"

**************************************************************************

I'm sorry guys but I had to do this and I had to delete the top half of this chapter it was basically the same thing as the top half of the previous chapter. I know disappearing for two months is not reasonable but someone hacked into my account and I found this out when Wattpad asked me if I want to save this or publish also on my next device. I don't exactly remember the exact words but it was something along those line. I was extremely terrified so I got a friend to look at it and I was kinda scared to come back on Wattpad but here I am. I'm also sorry about saying the chapters would be longer because damn that shit hard. I don't know how you guys do it. I'm not sure when I'll update again but I don't want to wait this long again.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 51.7K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
255K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
730K 25.3K 39
*Updated version of this story with bonus material can be found here https://my.w.tt/YCDj4fqkc9 * Welcome to Rough Riders! We can guarantee you that...
127K 3.2K 21
"I would prefer not to hurt you, but I will if I need to." They said. I felt cold metal on my neck moving lightly against my skin. My emotions were a...