𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒 π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•Šπ•₯οΏ½...

By angelicMichiko

Fara is the eldest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and the granddaughter of Avatar Aang and Master Katara. Fara... More

Information on Fara
Chapter 1- Backstory
Chapter 2- The Return to Republic City
Chapter 3- The Probending match
Chapter 4- Executive Manager
Chapter 5- The Missing Earthbender
Chapter 6- The Surprise Visit
Chapter 7- The Spirit of CompetitionοΏΌ
Chapter 8- Double date
Chapter 9- And the winner is.....
Chapter 11- When Extremes Meet
Chapter 12- The Missing Avatar
Chapter 13-Turning the Tides
Chapter 14- General Iroh
Chapter 15- Endgame
Chapter 16- The Glacier Spirits Festival
Chapter 17- Goodbye's
Chapter 18- The Southern Air Temple
Chapter 19- The Phone call
Chapter 20- Peacemaker
Chapter 21- Ash
Chapter 22- Confused Feelings
Chapter 23- The Big Finale
Chapter 24- False Accusations
Chapter 25- Harmonic Convergence
Chapter 26- Darkness Falls
Chapter 27- Light in the Dark
Chapter 28- A Breath of Fresh Air
Chapter 29- Rebirth
Chapter 30- The Earth Queen
Chapter 31- In Harms Way
Chapter 32- Zaofu
Chapter 33- Birthday Sex
Chapter 34- Old Wounds
Chapter 35- Girls Day
Chapter 36- The Terror Within
Chapter 37- The Stakeout
Chapter 38- Deserted
Chapter 39- Its too Late
Chapter 40- The Airbenders
Chapter 41- Venom of the Red Lotus
Chapter 42- Jinora's Ceremony
Chapter 43- A Visit to the Fire Nation
Chapter 44- Midnight Love
Chapter 45-Birthday Bash
Chapter 46- Engagement Party
Chapter 47- Bring Your FiancΓ©e to Work
Chapter 48- After All These Years
Chapter 49- The Coronation
Chapter 50- The Calling
Chapter 51- Enemy at the Gates
Chapter 52- The Battle of Zaofu
Chapter 53- Reunion
Chapter 54- Secrecy
Chapter 55- Kuvira's Gambit
Chapter 56- Day of The Colossus
Chapter 57- The Last Stand

Chapter 10- The Aftermatch

5.8K 172 195
By angelicMichiko

After what had happened a couple days ago, the arena had been shut down which meant Bolin and Mako were going to need a place to stay.

Korra and I pleaded to my father on how the boys should come live with us on the island, well I did most of the pleading. We somehow convinced him and Korra was on her way to tell the guys the good news.

Wouldn't be surprised if Asami beat us to it, speaking of Asami, during the whole incident a few days ago, she reached out to me and we started hanging out at her huge estate. I legitimately got lost in it.

But today Asami invited me over again for swimming. When I arrived, two familiar boys were happily swimming in the pool.

"Fara! You're here."

"Oh," I slightly gasp. "You guys are here?"

Asami giggles. "Did I forget to mention that the boys are going to be staying with me?"

"Oh," I lowly sigh. "You guys didn't want to come to the island?"

"It's not that," Bolin says emerging from under the water. "Asami asked us first."

I purse my lips to the side. "Oh, okay, well I'm gonna go change into my swim wear."

"You know your way," Asami calls out.

"You know I don't!" I reply, walking into some random room in the estate and changing.

*Pick whatever* I'm going with 3 though.

When I had finished changing, I walked back to the pool, Bolin quickly got out of the pool and tumbled over to me.

I gasp as he slipped. "Bolin, are you okay?"

"Yeah," he grumbles. "I just fell hard for you."

"You're such a dork," I smile at his dumb joke.

Bolin was on his knees staring at my piercing print from my swimsuit. "What's that?"

"A piercing. How haven't you seen it?"

"I don't know, but on your stomach?" Bolin gawks in disgust as I move my strap to the side to show him.

He poke's the piercing with his finger. "Does that hurt?"

I shake my head. "No, I've had it in since last year."

Mako then turns to his girlfriend. "You should get one."

Is he serious?

Asami aggressively shakes her head. "No, no. I'm afraid of needles."

"Fara's just cool," Bolin laughs punching my arm forcefully. I wince at the impact.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard," Bolin apologizes rubbing my arm.

I wrap my arms around Bolin's neck. "It's alright, it was just a mistake,"

Bolin's cheeks turn dark red as he begins to stutter. "F-Fara, w-what-"

"Shh," I hush him, placing my index finger on his lips.

A big grin appears on Bolin's face as he looks to a both stunned Asami and Mako. I took that opportunity to shove Bolin into the water.

"Gahhhhh!" He screams, plopping into the pool.

Mako let's out a burst of laughter. "Oh, she got you bro!"

Asami placed her hand on her mouth as she begins to snort. "Okay, that was gold!"

Bolin emerges from under the water. "You sneaky little stormbender,"

"I'm sorry," I giggle. "Let me help you out." I soon regret giving out my hand because Bolin quickly snatched it, tugging me towards him.

I shrieked as I clung onto Bolin. "It's freezing."

The water began to get really hot. I turned to look at Mako's hand shaped like a fist. "You said it was cold right?"

"Well now it's too hot,"

"Avatar Korra has arrived," Asami's butler speaks with Korra by his side.

"Hey, Korra," Mako excitedly waves.

"Glad you made it," Asami smiles.

"Welcome to paradise," Bolin says kissing my cheek.

"Wow there!" Korra exclaims shocked. "Looks like you guys settled right in."

Mako swiftly hops in the water. "Pretty much, except someone forgot to ask her father if we could stay here."

Asami swims after Mako. "Yeah, but I smoothed it over with him. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission."

Bolin pushes my head into the water as he jumps out the pool and over to Korra. "This is the greatest place in the world. Fetch me my towel, good sir."

"Yes, Master Bolin!" Butler says, grabbing a towel.

"Master Bolin!" Bolin chuckles. "I love this guy."

I swim my way over to Korra and rest my arms on the edge of the pool. "Hey,"

"You look cute." Korra says pulling me out of the water and sitting me beside her.

"You don't." I smile.

"Hardy har. Guess who I saw today?"

"A therapist?"

"Good one Fara," Bolin laughs diving back into the pool after just being dried by butler.

"No, Tahno."

"Oh really now? What happened?" I ask curiously.

"Amon took his bending away during the tournament. I felt kind of bad after talking to him at the police headquarters. I think he's depressed now."

"I would be too if I got my bending taken away, I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

"But you rarely use your bending!" Korra exclaims.

"True, but still, I don't want to be a non bender like-"

Asami swims by joining us girls. "Hey, what are you guys whispering about?"

My eyes widen. "Oh, just what you have planned for us today."

"Let me guess," Korra pouts. "Shopping, makeovers..."

"Let's go shopping." I beam.

"I vote makeovers!" Bolin yells as Mako is playfully drowning him.

"Fara, help me out!" Mako yells.

I dive back into the water. Bolin and I both make eye contact, having the same idea; we both attack Mako.

"Hey! I thought you were on my side."

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

I guess someone decided to vote race tracking which wasn't even an option, but fine I guess. I wasn't new to the race track in Asami's mansion because just yesterday Asami and I were test driving.

Korra watches in amazement as two satomobile were racing on the tracks.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Asami says with a smirk.

"Way cooler than a makeover." Korra replies.

I look over at Mako who is smugly looking into the sky. What's his deal?

"This is where future industry test drive their satomobiles, ever been behind the wheel?" Asami asks Korra.

"The only thing I know how to drive is a polar bear dog,"

"You want me to take you for a spin?"

Korra quickly turns her head to Asami. "Let's do it!"

The two girls run to their mobile's. It was just now me and the boys left on the bleachers.

"Ima go change real quick," I tell the boys, since I was still in my bathing suit.

As I try to walk off the bleacher, I trip over Bolin's leg and land in Mako's lap.

I quickly stand up, getting flustered. "I am so sorry, I- I just tripped and I-"

Mako chuckles. "It's alright, are you okay?"

"Yeah," I blush running into the mansion.

Why am I being so weird and awkward?

I find an over sized sweater in Asami's gigantic closet and put it on. I walk back downstairs to see Bolin holding his crotch and quickly zooming to the bathroom I assume.

"Oh, Fara's already up there. Hey Fara! Do you mind taking Korra to the ladies powder room?" Asami asks.

"Yeah, I'll take her."

When we arrive, Korra does her business, while Korra was using the bathroom, I moved my hair to the side, squeezing out all the pool water in my hair and drying it with my airbending.

Korra emerges out the stall and washes her hands. She looks down at the powder sponge and hesitatingly picks it up.

I look over at her as she slams the powder onto her face, creating a huge smoke cloud.

We both cough out the room. "You had to do it,"

"Sorry," Korra chokes.

As I was about to walk down the stairs, Korra firmly grabs me. "Wha-" she covers my mouth and tells me to listen.

"No, no, no, I assure you, everything is going exactly as planned."

I furrow my eyebrows. "What's he talking about?" I whisper.

"I don't know, but let's find out," Korra says as we approach closer to the voice.

Korra slides down the door as she peers her eye in the keyhole. "Uh-um, yes... luckily, the Cabbage Corp investigation has bought us enough time."

"Who is it?" I ask, pushing Korra's face with my own to also look through the keyhole.

"Trust me, by the end of the week, we'll be ready to strike." Hiroshi says slamming the phone down.

Korra grabs my hand as she runs down the stairs, passing by the group.

"You guys are leaving?" Asami sadly asks. "But I thought-"

"Sorry, I forgot. I'm supposed to babybend my siblings-"

"She means airsit-"

Korra and I both look at eachother. "We mean babysit the airbender kids. See you later."

"We're telling dad and Beifong, right?"

"Yes!" Korra exclaims as we hop on Naga and eventually find the two adults around town.

Korra and I come screaming about Hiroshi, but dad stops us. "Fara, didn't I tell you, you had to babysit your siblings today?"

My mouth drops. So I really do need to babysit? "Nope, I don't recall you asking me to do such a thing."

My dad squints his eyes and points his finger to the direction of the temple. "Go! Korra you can stay."

"Are you serious? Where's mom?"

"Sleeping, now go!"

I huff turning to the Avatar. "Korra, do us justice."

Korra pumps her fist in the air. "I'll make us proud."

"What the flames has gotten into those two?" I hear Lin murmur.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

I open the gate. "Fara!" My siblings greet.

"Hey guys," I smile. "What do you wanna do tonight?"

"Eat!"

"Read!"

"Play board games!" They all chant at me.

"Okay, let's do this. We can read, eat, then play games?"

"Can I read you guys a story?" Jinora asks.

"No, I want to read a story!" Ikki chirps.

I'm going to have a massive headache today. "Why doesn't everyone bring out a book and read a few chapters. I'll give you five minutes to pick out a book. Go!"

My siblings go zooming into their rooms. Meelo was the first one to come out, he brought a book about dragons.

"Dragons, dragons. They shoot fire out of their mouth!" Meelo screams. "Dragons, dragons, are two cool for this world. Dragons, dragons." He finishes with a bow.

I slowly clap my hands in disbelief. "That's it?"

Jinora elbows me. "Don't be rude."

"That is it eldest sister." Meelo answers.

I blink continuously. "Uh, how about everyone does one category, since Meelo did reading, Ikki you can do food."

"Yay!" Ikki claps. "Follow me," she says speeding into the kitchen and pulling out numerous of ingredients. "Let's make cookies, ice cream and fruit darts."

"Whatever you want Chef Ikki," I reply getting out apron's and chef hats for everyone.

While we were baking, I decided to make small talk with the kids. "Okay, I have a question."

"And I have a answer," Jinora replies.

"You always have an answer to everything,"

"Well, are you going to ask?"

I roll my eyes at Jinora. "Not with that attitude. But whatever. So I have these friends."

"Mhm," Ikki shakes her head.

"There's a problem between them, well they're ignoring the problem, but I'm not."

"We are listening," Ikki says rolling the cookie dough.

"Okay, there's boy 1, girl 1, girl 2, girl 3, and boy 2, got it? Boy 1 has a girlfriend, girl 2, who is becoming very good friends with girl 3. Boy 1 and girl 1 kissed, even though boy 1 is dating girl 2. Girl 3 and boy 2 both saw the kiss and boy 2 is broken hearted because he liked girl 1.  And girl 3 doesn't know if she should be a good friend and tell girl 2 that boy 1 and girl 1 kissed."

I may have left the part out where girl 3 has a little crush on boy 1.

Ikki and Meelo both look at me in confusion. "What?"

Jinora begins to explain. "Basically, Korra and Mako kissed, even though he's in a relationship with Asami. You and Bolin both saw the kiss and you've befriended Asami, so now you feel guilty about not telling her about the kiss,"

"Oh she's good," Ikki whistles.

"What do you think I should do?"

"Tell Asami,"

"Don't!"

I look over at Meelo. "What do you think?"

"Huh?" He says picking his nose. "Girl 1 and girl 2 should date and girl 3 can date either boy 1 or 2."

I blink in response. "Alright then, let's just finish baking."

After three to four hours of baking, we were finally done.

"Fara, I'm full!" Meelo groans, trying to take a bite of his pastry.

"Yeah and I'm tired." Ikki whines.

"But we didn't even get to the games, yet." Jinora groans.

"I think you guys have had plenty of fun today," mom says leaning against the doorway.

"Mom, you're awake."

"Thank you, honey for watching your siblings for me. But it's 5:00am, why aren't you guys in bed?"

"What?" I shriek. "We must have lost track of time."

"It's alright," mom weakly smiles. "Oh, by the way, your father called from the Sato estate, he wants you there now,"

I widen my eyes. "Really? But it's so early,"

Mom only shrugs her shoulders in response.

I take the tray of cookies and run out the house.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

When arriving at the mansion, the main gate was wide opened. I peek my head into the house. "Hello?"

Soon my father, Beifong, Korra and a group of police forces came from behind me.

I hug my dad. "I came as soon as I could, what's happening?"

"We've been informed that Hiroshi is making weapons for the equalist under his mansion."

I shake my head, "but what do you have so far?"

"Nothing, kid, just that he's working with the equalists and is hiding a secret factory under this mansion." Lin replies.

"Well, what are we doing lounging around?"

The force team go barging into the living room where Asami and the boys are in.

"Oh hey, Fara." Bolin waves.

"Hey, Bolin, I made you guys cookies, want some?"

Bolin was about to reach over and grab one but Mako slapped his hand. "She's with Korra, remember?"

"With Korra, what does that mean?" I ask a bit offended.

"You both spied on Mr. Sato-"

I cut Mako off. "First of all, we didn't spy, he was talking very loudly like he wanted us to hear what he was talking about and second of all, fine don't have a cookie then."

My dad places a hand on my shoulder. "Where is your father?" He asks Asami.

I place the tray on the table as Bolin quickly grabs a cookie. "These are so good!" He melts.

I wink in response.

"In his workshop, behind the house," Asami answers my father.

Asami leads us to her father's workshop, the police force immediately start observing the area.

Lin uses seismic sense to discover a secret tunnel from Hiroshi's workshop to the secret underground factory. She uses her metalbending to lift up the entrance of the tunnel.

We all look down to see an endless amount of stairs and then a huge machine produced by Hiroshi.

"Do you think your dad knows about this tunnel?" Bolin whispers with a mouth full of cookies.

Asami is confused by the discovery. "I don't understand, there must be an explanation."

"Maybe, you don't know everything about your father." Korra somewhat sympathetically says. "I'm sorry."

"Officers, into the tunnel." Lin orders. "Be cautious."

As Asami and the boys try to walk into the tunnel, Lin stops them. "Uh uh, you three stay up here. Officer Song, keep an eye on them."

I grab my father's hand as we walk down into the tunnel and aboard some sort of elevator.

The elevator takes the group down until it stops and we cautiously walk into a massive room that has posters of Amon hanging up. There are large robotic machines on the sides.

"Not your average backyard workshop." Lin scoffs.

"And I'm guessing those are the new weapons."

"Hiroshi was lying all right, but where is he?" Dad says. Suddenly, a metal wall shoots up to block the entrance.

Lin tries to bend the seemingly metal wall, but to no avail.

"I'm afraid you won't be able to metalbend that wall, Chief Beifong," Hiroshi's voice speaks from an intercom. Green lights are turned on around us, causing us all to shield our eyes from the glare. "It's solid platinum." The robotic machines come to life and approach us. "My mega tanks are platinum as well. Not even your renowned mother could bend a metal so pure."

"Hiroshi, I knew you were a lying, no good equalist. Come out here and-"

"And do what, young Avatar?" Hiroshi interrupts. "Face the wrath of your bending? No. I think I'll fight you inside here, where my odds are a little more...equal."

We all get in defensive mode. "That source was a set up, you lured us down here."

"Guilty as charged."

"Fara, do something!" Dad shouts.

"What!"

"Fara move!" Korra shouts as a metal claw comes hurling my way.

I create a large cloud over the mecha machines, rain falling heavily.

"Fara it's working!" Korra shouts as multiple mecha tanks begin to malfunction.

"Ohh, I like you," Hiroshi says grabbing me with his grappling hook and electrifying me in the palm of the mecha claw.

My body shook as I was tossed to the ground.

Minutes later, I groaned as I was picked up by someone, I slowly open my eyes to see Mako holding me bridal style. Before I could talk he hushes me. "Got anymore power in you?" He whispers.

"A little," I breathe out. "Where's my dad?" Mako points over to Bolin who has my father slouched on his back.

"These people, these...benders," Hiroshi rants to his daughter. "They took away your mother, the love of my life. They've ruined the world."

Mako looks down at me. "Get ready to power up the glove when Asami takes it,"

Asami grabs the glove from her father. "I love you dad," she says reaching out her hand to electrify him.

"Now!"

I forcefully throw my hand as a stray of lightening, touches the glove, electrifying Hiroshi, 10x more than the average glove.

My eyes close once again. "Fara! Stay with me!" Mako yells as he begins to run out of the tunnel and board the airship with everyone.

I regain my conscience. "You can let go of me, I'm fine." I slightly smile.

"Just a little longer."

"Young man," dad says approaching Mako.

Mako quickly drops me as he sprints over to Asami.

"I think you scared him, dad," I slightly laugh.

"I was just going to thank him," dad sternly says. "But are you okay?"

"I'm fine, are you?"

"I'll be all right."

I hug my father. "I love you, I hope you know that."

Dad hugs me tightly as he kisses my head. "I love you too."

I hate this chapter💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 55 5
Korra of the southern water tribe has spent almost her entire life preparing for her role as the avatar, but her inability to airbend will take her t...
2.5K 67 10
This is my first time writing a fanfic so please any flame is welcomed. I got this idea from @TheAutumFox so please check him out. Akira is the son o...
272K 8.1K 26
[Currently going through a re-writing process] {Formerly known as "Extra Airbender"} Nini is the eldest daughter of Master Tenzin and Granddaughter o...