๐–๐„๐’๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐€๐’๐“. โช ๐–ฝ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...

By -LOVEHISTORICS

๐–๐‚โ”Šโช ๐“ฆ๐–ค๐–ฒ๐–ณ ๐“’๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ณ! โซ โ†ณ ๆ‹ไบบใŸใก โ› i can see my baby ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง'. his ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•'๐’” on... More

๐–๐„๐’๐“ ๐‚๐Ž๐€๐’๐“.
๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›.
๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ .
๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ .
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—‚๐—….
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—†๐–พ?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—‚ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„, ๐—‚ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—‚ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—†.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐–ป๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ป๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—ˆ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—…๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—†๐—’ ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ๐—….

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐—.

267 11 0
By -LOVEHISTORICS

𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓....!
────── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──────
𝒜𝒞𝒯 𝒪𝒩𝐸
↳ ❛ POINT OF VIEW ❜︎
𝟬𝟭𝟭.  ╱ ╱ 🪄🪴 ˚◞𑁍゚-𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚂

─── ꒰ ₊˚.┊𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗑 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮...! ┊‧₊˚ ꒱ ──

𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 posted a new photo. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝟫 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈. . .

● ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ●
♥︎ liked by dansbyswanson and 4,002,756 others

𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 my boyfriend. my loml. my only. 🤍🫂

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟪,𝟥𝟫𝟤 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗯𝘆𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻 You mean the world to me. ❤️
↳ 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 i adore you. 🥺

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After announcing their relationship, the two were happier than ever. They could finally live their lives with one another and not feel pressured to keep everything a secret. They could live privately but also share what they wanted to share.

They were infatuated with one another. No past love had ever felt or compared to the way they felt with one another. They were made for each other and there was absolutely no way that you could convince the two otherwise. For the way their hands perfectly interlocked showed their opinions on that topic.

When they told their friends and families that the two of them were finally together, you would have thought that each and everyone of them had won the lottery. The excitement from both groups and sides had shown the immense excitement. The couple received many "Told You So's!" from their friends because throughout their "hidden-feelings stage" the two would always talk to their friends about how the other would never love them the way they loved the other. Let's just say every time a remark like that was made from the two, they got looks that screamed "Are you serious?" and "You're positive your brain is working right now?"

Surprisingly, social media had taken it well too. Victoria's fans were beyond supportive and so were Dansby's. This shocked Victoria slightly because she knew how sometimes fans who loved someone could go overboard when their favorite celebrity announced that they were in a relationship.

The time they spent together of being two love sick people without the other knowing was now over.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When the two made their relationship official, the two gave each other with keys to their apartments. This was fantastic. Being as Dansby's away games had been rescheduled because of some scheduling issues with the other team. "Baby?" Dansby asked when he walked into her bedroom in her apartment. When he walked in he found Victoria sitting on her desk chair, editing a video. Hearing his voice, Victoria immediately spun around in her chair and jumped up. A smile was already on the petite woman's face, excited to see her lover.

"Oh my God! I didn't think you'd be here! Aren't you supposed to be with the team for away games? I thought when I saw you on Thursday that it was going to be the last time until Wednesday." Victoria rambled while giving the taller man a hug.

"The games got rescheduled and I knew that you thought I was flying out so I wanted to surprise you. I hope it's not too much that I didn't announce my presence before-hand." Dansby responded to the smaller girl.

"Babe, you're never too much. You don't have to apologize. You can come over anytime you'd like, announcement or not. I'm just happy to see your face." Victoria explained while giving the man of her dreams a quick, chaste kiss on his lips.

When the two pulled apart from one another, they were both smiling with the largest smiles on their faces. These two were in love. They truly were. Of course, no one was confessing this any time soon. Too scared that it would be moving too fast and that the other wouldn't be on the same page.

They just didn't get it. Everyone around them could see the love that they shared for the other. Victoria and Dansby just couldn't see it. But, that was okay. They would see it soon. Everyone knew that.

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 ✉️
→ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 !
╰                 ╯
- hello ! so sorry for the delay !
baseball is finally in season so
i have a lot more inspiration to
write for this now !! i'm so excited
for this season and summer ! my
dansby jersey is coming in the mail
this week & i'm so ecstatic. it's the 2022
edition with the gold lining. i'm starting
the next update right now ! & it will be
out tomorrow !! <33 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

© -𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 7 19
read to find out
15K 198 18
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดแด›สœ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡แด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด‡แด€แด„สœแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ษดแด‡ษชแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡แด แด€แด…แดษชแด› ษชแด› ,, ษดษชแด‹แด แด€ษดแด… แด€แด˜ส€ษชสŸ แดแด‡แด› แด€ษดแด… ษชษด๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด›สŸส สœษชแด› ษชแด› แด๊œฐ๊œฐ. ษชแด› ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› แด›สœแด‡ส แด€สŸแดแด๊œฑแด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ...
139K 3.4K 97
๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
464K 10.6K 18
{๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™!๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜… ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ} โ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š?โž โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„...