Noir gone Blanc (UNDER REVISI...

Avacado1406 द्वारा

THIS STORY IS UNDER REVISION. PLEASE EXCUSE THE CHANGES IN WRITING STYLES. I made this when I was like 14, an... अधिक

Talking With Noir (Chapter 2)
Nightmare with Blanc/Date with Noir (Chapter 3)
Blanc and Noir (Chapter 4)
Sleeping with Noir (Chapter 5)
Seen By Noir (Chapter 6)
Noir into Blanc (Chapter 7)
Meeting Blanc Again (Chapter 8)
Escaping From Blanc (Chapter 9)
Missing Noir (Chapter 10)
Identity of Noir (Chapter 11)
Chilling with Blanc (Chapter 12)
Mad at Blanc (Chapter 13)
Chat Noir? (Chapter 14)
Angered Blanc (Chapter 15)
(Chapter 16)...Blanc?
Blanc et Violet (Chapter 17)
Morning with Blanc et Violet (Chapter 18)
Final Attempt for Noir (Chapter 19)
Blanc Forever (Chapter 20)

Dreaming About Blanc (Chapter 1)

2.9K 58 6
Avacado1406 द्वारा

I ran as he chased me, his white claws just brushing the tips of my bluebell hair as he tried to grab at me. There was a loud hiss behind me as he missed again.

"M'lady," he growled from behind me. I stumbled up to a cataclysmed building, and tried the door, panicking slightly to find that it was stuck. I tugged harder at it, as Chat Blanc slowed to a walk, his bright blue eyes boring into the back of my head.

"M'lady," he repeated as strolled up to me. I quickly turned around and tried to duck to the side, with no luck. He slammed his hand into the wall, next to my head, caging me in. "You can't hide from me. We are meant to be together." He grabbed my chin, and tipped it up, so I was looking right at him. The white cat smiled, not a trace of sanity left in those orbs.

"Marinette, our love did this to the world," as he gestured to the ruined world around us. He said my name again, but how would he know? I looked down, surprised to see myself in my civilian outfit. When the fuck did this happen? Chat Blanc scoffed and slammed his other hand into the wall, blocking me in completely. I shrunk back into the wall, trying to get as far away as possible from him. His face inched closer, and he whispered,

"Marinette, ma belle, you are mine."

All of a sudden I shot up, panting and glancing around my surroundings. My room. Shit, another nightmare. I slowed my breathing, wiping the sweat of my brow from the horrible nightmare that just occurred. Ever since that battle with Chat Blanc months ago in the alternate timeline, the nightmares of him had been almost consistent. Quietly, I reached over to grab my phone, carefully minding Tikki on the pillow nearby. A quick glance told me it was only two in the morning…lovely. Slowly, I climbed down the ladder from my bed, and trotted over to the bathroom. Turning on the faucet, I splashed cold water onto my face, sipping some in the process. A little black cat night light was to the right of me plugged into the wall, and to the left was the toilet and shower.

I peered in the mirror, glancing at my reflection with the little light that was given off. Wow, I looked like a mess. Sighing, I peered up at the corner of the mirror, and jumped. Were those Chat Blanc's eyes?? Quickly taking a step back, I tripped. Bracing for impact, I closed my eyes. However, I fell back into a wall of muscle. I turned my head and looked up, recognizing the blonde tassel hair and green eyes. Chat Noir.

"Damn princess, didn't know you'd be falling for me this quick," he joked. I, however, just hugged him, deciding not to reply. "Well, I'm glad to see you too," he laughed, wrapping his arms around me in return.

"What are you doing here Chat?" I asked, my voice slightly muffled with my face in his chest. "I swear I left the window locked this time."

"You did not, as for a matter of fact," he stated. "I couldn't sleep, so I took a stroll, and low and behold, your window was unlocked. I wanted to see if you were asleep." He looked at me disapprovingly, "Apparently not. Why are you even up anyways?"

I scoffed. "As if you're one to talk. But if you must know, I had a nightmare." Stretching, I walked out of the bathroom, turning on the little lamp I had on my desk.

"About what, if you mind me asking?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I joked, looking at him. I flinched, for a second I could've sworn his eyes were bright blue. Chat Noir frowned, but approached me.

"Okay, well why don't you try to get some rest? You'll be exhausted in the morning if you don't."

I sighed, looking at him. "I don't really want to," I murmured. "Not fond of picking up the dream where it left off." He looked at me, gently guided me to my bed. I climbed up the ladder, and he followed suit.

He sat on the bed with me, pondering for a moment. "How about I stay the night with you? I'll leave early so I can get back to my place in time and no one will notice I left."

" Trying to get into bed with me? Scandalous." I joked. He chuckled, and curled up to the right side of me. "Nah, not this time anyway," he replied.

"I'm just joking chaton."

"Chaton? I like that."

"Oh hush, Chat," I scolded, but hid my smile as I turned my back to him. Chat may have been annoying most of the time, but he cared a lot more than most I knew. I sighed contentedly, grateful for the company. At one point when I had started dozing, he rolled over and spooned me. Whether it was intentional or not, I relaxed into his touch.

I woke up the next morning to a Chat shaped indent in the bed, with a note in the middle. Rubbing my eyes, I grabbed the piece of paper and quickly scanned it.

Ma Princesse,
I had to leave, superhero duty calls.
I hope you were able to sleep soundly with me around.
I know my presence is soothing as it is :)
Bonne Journée,
-Chaton

I rolled my eyes, smiling. I folded the note and placed it in my drawer, under a few textbooks. Stretching, I poked at Tikki, who had hidden under a few pillows when Chat arrived last night

"Tikki, time to get up," I whispered. She groaned, but her eyes shot open when I opened the pack of cookies on my bedside. I handed her one, and looked outside. It was raining…lovely.

"Patrol in the rain, wonderful."

"Well, Tikki, spots on!"

Notes: Hey y'all! This story is under revision , so the style may change over time! Bear with me.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
60K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...