SCP 404 and The Scientists (D...

Od WolfbeGaming

Autor notes Hey guys long time no see its been a while I know you probably think that I will abandoned this... Viac

Things You Need to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 15

357 3 0
Od WolfbeGaming

*Previously*
"Sure we would have to go back through your floor Jon but you should know the place right? Also if I get a pill that means we could help you Jon with your memory issue." Xylo said.

"Yeah I guess lets just go and get this done with." Jon said as he walked to the elevator with us following behind him.

"Next stop to the floor below." Xylo said as the doors to the close and we went down.
*Previously Ends On to the Chapter*

*3rd P.O.V*
After Jon, Xylo bear, Mario, Kayla bear, Bryan, and Devin got into the elevator they went down to the floor with the flowers and show Jon how the flowers could manipulate with the human mind before getting back into the elevator and heading now the the next floor below.

*Bryan P.O.V*
We were in the elevator listening to the music that the elevator was playing when the elevator stopped with a ding indicating that we maded it to the floor we are heading to.

Once we got out we walked into a different alway from the rest that I have ever been to. This floor has red carpet on the ground with paintings on the wall and stone staues being near the walls as well.

"Well I knew that they were working on some renovations but look at this wow." Xylo bear said in amazement.

"Haha look at this guy statue wow." Kayla bear said.

"Why can't my floor look this good." Devin said and I out an hand on his shoulder to reassure him.

"Wow yeah this floor is must have some very artisic scps on here if it looks like this." Jon said in amazement.

"Wait what kind of scps are on this floor?" Mario asked.

"Well from my knowledge they got some art pieces, some statues, artifact base scps on here and scps like that." Xylo bear said.

"Hey look its man pid my old roommate." Mario said excitedly as he looked at a painting on the wall.

"You have had a lot of roommates huh?" Kayla bear asked.

"Yeah they don't know where to put me and they use me as test subject for alot of them." Mario said.

"Anyways enough with the talking lets just see whats on this floor than get out of here." Jon said as he walked forward a head of us as we started to follow behind him.

After walking a bit we came to a open room with pedestals with staues on them. Some of the statues look like us while others I did not recognize but the one in the middle made some of us spooked.

"Oh no is that? It is." Mario said as he kepted his eyes on it.

"Oh this is bad." Xylo bear said as he looked at the scp in front of it.

By this time I started to stair at it as well because this made Mario and Xylo be causous.

"It followed me didn't it." Jon said as he took out one of his guns and aim than he looked at me for a second. "Bryan I trust you here." He finished as he threw me a gun it was a piatol like he was holding on eailer.

"Thanks Jon." I said as I pointed the gun at the scp.

Devin standed next to me in a stance ready to fight if anything happens. However Kayla bear was confused by our actions.

"Everyone calm down it will be find as long as we don't keep our eyes off it we will be find." Xylo bear said.

"Keep out eyes on it what is it?" Kayla bear asked.

"Remember when I asked if you guys have seen scp 173 its because it was chasing me as it is behind you Kayla bear." Jon said.

"What do we do?" Kayla bear asked.
"I got a plan. Hey Jon do you have any more extra guns?" Xylo bear asked.

"Yeah I have a sniper, 2 pistols on me still not counting the one I gave Bryan." Jon said.

"Great give the sniper to Mario as he will stay here while we get to somewhere a but more safe." Xylo bear said.

"Sure." Jon said as he toss the sniper over to Mario and he caught it and walked up to the statue.

"Hey buddy I am stairing at you do you remember me and all the times you snap my neck." Mario said a pit aggressively as he also pointed the sniper at the scp as well.

"Lets get out of here." Devin said as he grabed my arm and led me to the exit out of this room.

After Devin grabbed me as led me away from the room with Jon, Kayla bear, and Xylo bear also follwed not to far be behind us as we left Mario behind.

"Open this room up we will hide in here and come up with a plan to get out of here." Devin said as he dragged me to the door in front of us and I opened it.

After I opened the others folliwed behind us and we entered the room. As we entered the room we notice that the room that we entered the room it was a normal room.

"Ok what is our game plan to help Mario and get us off thos floor because we can't be safe with that scp following us." I said.

"Well of this is the art floor and they put it here than that means there is an scp here that can either destroy or moblies it so we can get out of here. We just need to find it." Xylo bear said.

"Ok lets go then." Jon said as he opened the door and ran out.

"Jon wait this could be dangerous going out there alone even with Mario keeping it busy." I said running after him which caused eveyone else to run after us.

After runing in the halls for a while Jon found a door and open it which Mario was already inside.

"Well thats a first with popping into a room woth you guys hehehe." Mario said as the rest of us ran in.

"What happen?" I asked.

"Well after a while of staring at it I blinked and it snapped my neck but don't worry I still have the sniper on me." Mario said.

"That good to hear." Jon said.

"What is the room by the way?" Devin asked as he look at all the rocks and minerals through the glass.

"This rooms inhabits oh its this scp 6052 but its classified as safe as long as you don't use it on someone." Xylo bear said as he open the door to the scp and walked in which caused me and the others to follow behind him excerpt for Jon who stayed behind and decided to stay outside the containment cell.

"Its a diamond pickaxe? Whats is its supernatural property to classified it as a scp and not a normal pickaxe?" I asked Xylo.

"Well it likes to mind everything into nothingness." Xylo said.

"Can we use it to help us?" Kayla bear asked.

"No we cannot because it will destroy scp 173 and we cannot do that because its a part of this facility." Xylo bear said.

"I agree that we should not destroy it as even though its trying to kill us it might have a conscious mind and might feel it." I said as I really didn't want to kill the scp for some reason.

"But ots going to kill us if we don't do anything." Kayla bear yelled at Xylo and Bryan.

"Hey no fighting we need to work together and not against on another ok? Xylo bear is their anuthing we could possible do or have on this floor that can help us if we can't use this one?" Devin asked.

"I don't know maybe and also call me Xylo not Xylo bear." Xylo bear said.

"Guys I think you need to make a decision soon on what we should do I can here the staue out side the door." Jon yell to us.

Thats what he was doing he was keeping watch for us. No wonder he didn't come into the room with us.

"Well I say we need to recontain the scp but the question is where." Xylo bear said.

"Isn't their another room that is near this room maybe we should check in their." I said.

"Good Idea Bryan lets go." Devin said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of scp 6052 cell room and standed infront of the door where Jon was near trying to listen what is happening out side the door.

"Open the door Bryan lets head to the other room." Devin said as Xylo and Kayla bear and Mario walked up to us.

"Wait before that. Do you think its safe Jon to leace this room?" I asked.

"Well I have not heard the sound of concrete dragging on the floor for a while so it might be safe to go out just be careful." Jon said as I open the door and walked out.

At the other in of the hallway was the scp 173 stairing at me but I kept my eyes on it while I called out. "Guys its here but I am looking at it go." I said as all of the other came out of the room.

"You guys go to the other room I will stair at it." Mario said.

"No we are all going to the next room together. How about we all make a run for it and turn arround to look at it when we feel it gets to close." I said.

"Alright on the count of 3 we run than?" Jon asked.

"3." I said as we all start runing to the next room.

At the door of the room I turn around to see the staue not to far away from us.

"Open the door while me and Mario star at it." I said.

Xylo opened the door and we all ran in.

"Do you know what scp is wait I drowned in this stuff." Mario said as he pointed out the pool of seemely "normal" water in it.

"What do you mean you drowned in this stuff before what is it?" Devin asked as me, Jon, Kayla bear and him look at it through the glass and than went inside the room.

"It looks like to be normal water." Kayla bear said.

"Thats not water." Xylo bear said.

"Its shadow liquid it will keeep pulling you down." Mario said.

"Shadow liquid than what are doing in this room lets get out of here its to dangerous." I said in a panic and ran to the closes door away from the liquid with Devin following not to close behind me.

"No we will be find as long as we don't touch it Bryan and Devin so its nothing tl be scared about." Xylo said.

"Can we use this to trap the scp?" Jon asked.

"Actually we can if we can put the statue in here it will just sink into the bottom really fast especially since this one pulls its victums down in it as well." Xylo said.

"How can we lure scp 173 in here. If so than how?" I asked.

"Mario you will do it and if you are in pain we can use the gun to put you out of your misery. You ready?" Xylo asked.

"I don't have a choice do I. I guess it can't be help ok lets do it." Mario said.

"Are we sure this is going to work? What happens if it climbs back out?" Kayla bear asked.

"Don't worry it won't I would know I got stuck and drowned in it. Lets just gets this over with. Just stay hiden because if it sees you guys it will stop moving." Mario said but before he went to the door he said something else. "I need a keycard real quick to ipen the door." Mario said.

"Here take mine level 2 card I won't be needing it at the moment I have a level 4 and 5 card on me." Jon said as he passed his card to him.

Once Mario got the card he ran out the door and we hid around the corner so the scp could not see us.

*Mario P.O.V*
Once I used Jon's keycard to open the door I started to call for the statue.

"Peanut, peanut come here I have a neck that needs to be snap. Come out where ever you are. Ahh." I said as I turn around to see peanut not to far away from me.

"Come on and just follow me." I said as I looked away from him than look at him not to long after I lokked away. I kept doing this until I got to the door and open it. Once inside I kept the door open which caused peanut to follow me inside. I than led the statue to the body of liquid where I jumped in and peanut jumped in not to far behind me but he still snapped my neck in the end and everything went dark.

*Jon P.O.V*
After Mario led the scp into the pond I ran to him to put him out of his misery but he already died from his neck from being snapped.

"Jon get away from their we got it contain lets go." Bryan said and I just ran to him.

"Lets get out of here now." Devin said as he grabbed Bryan and dragged him away and we ran after them heading to the elevator.

After running for a bit we ran into Mario who which followed us to the elevator. At the elevator we all enteredit and headed to the next floor.

Word Count 2328

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

17.2K 294 23
This book includes tff, pluless, theinvisibledavis, etc romance ships! 16K READS 💓 290 VOTES ✨ record ranks: #1 in fourohfourentertainment #1 in fn...
18.2K 346 28
Cover by @funtime_foxy_woomy Warning: characters might act differently than the do in the series. Contains: Brakey Most of the things that appear in...
4.7K 149 11
Bryan is alive, but the portal powers aren't the only new thing that is happening. Something or someone else tagged along. This is an Evil Bryan and...
13.9K 212 40
!! I USE MY DEADNAME IN THIS BOOK AND I AM WORKING ON EDITING IT OUT OF EVERY CHAPTER, PLEASE DO NOT REFER TO ME AS IT MY NAME IS REMY !! !! I AM CU...