|Foolish| √Nmixx√

By N_Mixx7

"My advice is to never go out with a girl like Bae, she's a confusing girl with foolish tendencies at the end... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
°Alternate Ending of Foolish°
°Prequel maybe?°
New Book!

6

867 48 71
By N_Mixx7

Friday

Bae and I got suspended for 2 weeks. This was our last week of suspension and we go back to school on Monday which was good I guess since I could see my friends again but horrible because of Bae.

The principal was able to convince Bae's parents to not press charges since I busted her lip pretty bad.

But anyways at home, I sat in my bed scrolling through my phone.
Luckily I'm not grounded since my mother believed I fought in self-defense.

After a while I got bored scrolling on my phone and was ready to just take a nap and sleep all the stress away.
I kept getting a bunch of text messages, mainly from Lia trying to check in with me and Yeji trying to apologize.

I put my phone beside me and got out of the bed.

I headed downstairs to the living room in hopes of seeing my mom just so I can sit and watch TV with her but as I entered the room she was asleep. Heavy snoring, drooling, and her mouth wide open with a half bottle of liquor standing right next to her.

I sighed and walked up to her trying to find the remote.
After I lifted up her a leg bit, I finally found the remote and turned the tv off.

I fiddled with the remote a bit wondering what to do now.
My attention then went to the half drunken bottle of Alizè.

I pursed my lips a bit settling down the remote before snatching the bottle off the ground and taking a huge sip.
The sweet bitter taste immediately hitting my tastebuds and the back of my throat. But that's the reason why I liked to drink at times, because of that taste and feeling. I found it amusing and addicting of the aftermath of me being in a daze once I drunk up all the liquor. Me drinking the liquor was sadly the highlight of my week, but I didn't care that much.

I walked back upstairs, the bottle still in my hand taking sips here and there.

I made it to my room and picked back up my phone.
I started getting an incoming call from Jiwoo.

Jiwoo is my other friend. We knew each other since we were 4.
We went to the same preschool, elementary school, and middle school.
We were best friends and stuck to each other like glue and would do and talk about almost everything together until high school came along. Damn its always high school.

We vowed to each other that once high school had came we wouldn't break apart but that's when Lia and Yeji came in my life and I started paying more attention to them and same with Jiwoo with her own set of friends. Lily, Kyujin, and Sullyoon.

Us going to different high schools also didn't help.

We still talk every now and then but I would say we're not really best friends anymore nor close like we used to be.

"Hey Jay!" I answered the call. A little nickname I've had for Jiwoo since middle school.

"Heyyy! I know it's been a while but I saw that fight online from your school's Instagram page. I just wanted to know if you were ok."

I laughed a bit

"Hell yeah I'm fine I beat that bitch's ass." I laughed

But that laughter had some sadness to it.

"But...I just feel confused. Like I don't know what's going in her head, the way she moves around is like so fucking shady. Like I caught her flirting with Yeji and its like what the fuck!!! So I'm definitely not talking to Bae and I'm just hurt with Yeji.. I feel like I could kill the both of them right now."

"well if you ever need someone to help you bury the bodies just call me." Jiwoo joked on the other line.

I laughed harder than I should have. The alcohol finally getting to me.

"K well I would talk longer but I'm hungry so I'm gonna call you after I eat something." My words starting to slur.

"Alright by-" I hung up quickly.

I checked the time and it read 8:43 p.m.

I put on a jacket and put on some slides and left my room heading downstairs to the kitchen. Planning to eat something before heading out to take a long walk around the neighborhood.
I went to the fridge and opened it, examining to see if there was anything to eat but it was just useless stuff and leftovers.

"Damn." I cursed silently to myself.

but then I came across another bottle.
Jack Daniels liquor.

I giggled to myself in glee opening the bottle immediately chugging down the drink.

I wouldn't drink this much but I was going through it, I needed this.

I departed the bottle from my lips trying to catch a breath before drinking the liquor again.

I closed the fridge and took the bottle with me.
I went into the living room to make sure if my mom was now awake. Nope she's still knocked out asleep.

I then walked out the front door. The fresh wind hitting my skin.
I started walking down the street to wherever.

Sober me would never do this but whenever I was drunk I tended to do a lot of stupid shit, this being one of them.

Long minutes later even though it felt hours walking through the neighborhood I stumbled upon a gas station. I took one more large sip. My stomach started hurting as I was drinking on an empty stomach.

..

I walked into the store and made my way to the chip aisle.
Grabbing a huge bag of hot Cheetos puff.

I drunkenly walked back to the counter where the owner was.

"Will this be all?" He asked
I just nodded my head.

"Ok, your total will be $3.99"

It then hit me that I left my wallet at home. Fuck.

"Mr... I-" my stomach started rumbling and hurting bad again. But this time worse

"Excuse me?" He looked at me with concern.
I tried to speak out but my stomach started hurting way more than before.
I felt real dizzy and nausea.
I started gagging and holding my mouth like a crazy person but I couldn't hold it back anymore. I threw up all over the floor leaving the owner in shock and disgust.

"I'm sorr-" I tried to apologize but I threw up again.
"What the fuck!???" The owner yelled.

Not knowing what to do I just ran out the store.
The only thing I heard left from the store was a bunch of shouting and cursing.

I ran down the street, crying hard of embarrassment and yelling at myself for drinking too much. More of the fact that I just ran out the store leaving my fluids all on the floor for him to clean up.

I then saw a car light flashing behind me.
I turned around and winced squinting my eyes at the sudden bright light. The car then stopped.

I held up my hand in front of my face to block the light from eye sight.

"Y/n?"  A familiar voiced called out from the car window.

I groaned in response. I heard the car door open and close before feeling a tight grip on my arm.

"What are you doing out here alone?"

I turned to the person and saw it was Bae.

My vision was still a bit dazed but I knew it was her.

I started slowly shaking my head trying to get out of her grip.

"Its not safe for you to be drunk alone. Come on let me take you home." She grabbed me by my waist trying to get me to her car.

"N..no." I whined and mumbled like a big baby.

"Are you drunk?Damn.Where's your phone?" She asked

"Home."

"Lets go y/n!!" She tugged on the sleeve of my jacket but I tugged back, making myself fall on my ass.

"You sure do like falling on your ass a lot don't you."

I couldn't form words anymore so I gave her a weird mean mug look with my eyes hanging low.

"Fine. Stay by yourself. But you're never gonna get home. You'll be all alone in the dark and will most likely will come across a killer or a kidnapper or maybe both." She said trying to scare me which successfully worked.

"No!" I shouted starting to feel paranoid.

"Then lets go."

I tripped over my feet getting up. Slowly and in an unconscious state of mind walked up and hopped into her car.

I know you guys are cursing at me like "bitch why the fuck would you get in the car!" But bitch I was drunk!

Bae then entered the car and continued driving down the dark road as I looked out the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 72 6
𝗕𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁. (j.jk x i.ya) //too lazy to update. 4ever hiatus. don't expect too much. byieeeee.//
44.2K 1.4K 42
"𝐈𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤..... 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞?" Best friends to lovers (slow burn) Started: July 26, 2022 Ende...
9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
57.1K 1.9K 48
Never play with a girl's feelings cause someday you'll regret it Nov 8 2020 - Jan 20 2021