Deadpool VS. The SCP Universe

By NasukraBTsuki

*Completed* AT LONG LAST! Deadpool, the Rated R Superstar, has crossed over into the SCP Universe! Will the m... More

Table Of Contents.
Introduction
1- Across Dimensions
2- 1440 I'm A Wanderer
3- 008 Town Of The Undead
4- Sierra-15
5- The SCP Foundation
6- The Den Of Death
7- Four Immortals
8- Beauty and the Beast
9- Hell Hath No Fury
10- Long Lost "Hero"
11- Earth 616 Year 2020.
12- Make A Choice
13- Fifteen Years Later
14- Lady D
15- Burning Revenge
16- Plan Of Attack
17-Chaos Forever!
18- Venomized
19- Fog and Blood
21- O' Death
22- Montous Appetite
23- Infinite Bond
24- Would You Live For Me?

20- Extermination

171 10 15
By NasukraBTsuki

Abel continues his assault on Venom, all the while Venom tries to avoid his sword.

"Who is this guy?! Is this Cain?!" Venom asks concerned.

"Nah, that is his brother, Abel. You can kill him, he will come back." Wade replies.

Venom smiles and knocks the sword away, which disappears instantly. He then grabs Abel by the head and slams him to the floor. "Sleep, swordsman!"

Abel contorts his body and kicks Venom in the head, knocking him back.

"Fuck! He is strong!" Venom growls. "I think I like this one!"

Wade waves his hand. "You have fun then. I need to find Cain so we can leave!"

Venom leaps upon Abel and pins him down. "If I eat this one.. would that be a problem?!"

"I would avoid doing that." Clef replies as he enters the open area. "Whatever is making him crazy might do the same to you."

Venom seems to pout. "I am so hungry!"

"The cultists are still around, I suggest an all-you-can-eat slaughter-fest!" Clef says happily.

Venom leans down to Abel. "Then our time together has come to an end." He then slams his hand into Abel's chest and rips out his heart.

"What about Carnage?" Wade asks, pointing to the red popsicle stuck to the wall.

Clef pulls the grenade launcher off his back. "I will cover him until an extraction team can catch up. You two keep going."

Venom slowly stands. "I stay. Carnage is my responsibility, and he will not escape me twice!"

Wade shrugs. "Whatever!" He then continues into the cave.

As Wade turns a corner, he is met by Cain and a cultist dressed in red and gold robes. Cain appears to have his arms bound behind his back, and the cultist keeps him constantly between him and Wade.

The cultist outstretches his arms. "Greetings! Welcome to my humble abode!"

"Bruh.. If you call this your house, I know some interior designers that would like to help!" Wade replies wittily.

The cultist shakes his head. "I have no need for the physical. Our bodies will become one with our lord and consume the world in chaos!"

Wade cocks his head. "Your lord?!"

"YES! Our Lord Cthulhu!" The cultist replies.

Wade thinks for a moment, remembering some mention of a young humanoid residing in the SCP Foundation. He then snaps his fingers. "AH! You mean that young mutant!"

"HOW DARE YOU REFER TO OUR LORD AS A MUTANT!!" The cultist shouts. "HE IS THE LORD OF CHAOS!!"

Wade rubs his head. "More like the Lord of Call Of Duty.. but everyone calls it something different.."

The cultist grits his teeth and then takes a deep breath, calming down before speaking further. "We wish.. to propose a mutual arrangement. Help us destroy the SCP Foundation and we will give you anything you desire."

Wade thinks for a moment, scratching his head. "I really can't think of anything I would want! Sorry! Also.. I am pretty sure I was sent to kill you."

The cultist moves behind Cain more.

"Oh?! Is that a challenge?!" Wade chuckles. "Joke is on you, I watched that movie at least twenty times. By the way, Angelina Jolie is still hot!"

The cultist peeks out. "Who the hell is Angelina Jolie?!"

Wade slowly pulls his pistol with a groan. "That is it.. I officially hate this dimension. No one gets my references!!"

The cultist looks at Cain and then back at Wade, just in time to see him raise his pistol and fire. The bullet hits Cain in his metal shoulder, at the same time Wade's shoulder suddenly blows off.

"OW! Bitch biscuits!!" Wade saws as his shoulder quickly regenerates. He then chuckles. "Just kidding! I can do this all day!" He then quickly hangs his head. "God damn Captain America.." He then turns his pistol. "Okay, take two!"

"LANGUAGE!" Cain shouts.

"SHUT UP!!" Wade snaps back.

He fires again, this time he waves the pistol quickly from left to right. The bullet hits Cain in the hip as something similar happens to Wade.

He stomps his foot. "Why is this not working?!!"

Cain looks confused. "What are you trying to do?"

"I am TRYING to curve the bullet around you!" Wade exclaims.

Cain looks at the cultist. "We might be here a while.."

Many minutes later, shots continue to ring out as the cultist crutches behind the standing Cain. The cultist begins eating a bag of chips and drinking from a bottle of water, as Wade reloads.

"You know that is a terrible last meal.." Cain sighs.

"It is all I have. Besides, I really like sour cream and onion chips." The cultist replies.

Wade becomes increasingly agitated as he heard the extraction team enter some time ago and now hears Venom laughing maniacally as he tears through the remaining cultists. "Screw this crap!!" He aims and hits the cultist in the lower back.

The cultist falls to the ground screaming in pain.

"Was that really necessary?" Cain asks.

"No! But I don't have my swords.." Wade groans.

He then unties Cain, casually shoots the cultist in the head, and leads Cain out. Clef hands him his swords as they pass.

"Ew! They are all sticky!" Wade says unhappily.

"Maybe next time you will not shove them up a symbiote's ass then!" Venom laughs as he returns to them.

The MTF team hurries around collecting various items until finally, the team leader peeks in. "We are all ready to go, Dr. Clef!"

"Excellent! It has been a long day.." Dr. Clef says with a yawn.

As they return to the facility, Wade can't help but continue to think of the task of terminating 682. The prospect excites him more so than any enemy he had ever faced before.

He sighs. 'Ellie has probably figured something out by now..' He then turns to the audience. "And THAT is called foreshadowing, kids!"

During Wade's outing, Ellie and Peter Parker are escorted to Dr. Gears' lab. Dr. Gears is, of course, not very welcoming, but Hains quickly explains and promises the Doctor compensation for playing nice. Ellie and Peter quickly set to work making full use of Gears' tools.. much to his displeasure. In fact, Gears watches their every move from his desk. After some time, Dr. Bright bursts through the door.

"Ellie! I think I found..."

Dr. Gears leaps up and attempts to make Dr. Bright leave. "OH HELL NO!! I told you that you were not allowed in my lab!!"

Bright points to Ellie as he is being pushed out the door. "But.. I have something that might help her!"

"I don't care what you have! You are not allowed within fifty feet of my equipment!" Gears growls.

Ellie looks up from her work and sees a file in Bright's hand. "Hold up!" She walks over quickly and glances at Gears. "We will talk out in the hall."

"Fine by me.." Gears mutters as he returns to his desk.

Ellie closes the door and turns to Bright. "What do you have?"

Bright hands her the file. "Restricted access file concerning 682. This is not in the official records of his termination attempts.. because we were not the ones that witnessed it."

Ellie takes the file and begins reading it out loud. "Graveyard.. Limestone cave.. Another dimension?!!!" She looks up at Bright. "SCP-2935? Death itself?!"

Bright nods. "It is the only recorded incident where 682 was confirmed as terminated."

Ellie thinks for a moment. "I wonder if..."

"They sealed up the cave." Bright interrupts.

Ellie chuckles. "That will not be a problem. The real trick is getting ahold of 682."

"Wait.. what do you mean?!" Bright asks.

"Oh! Well, once my wrist band is fixed I could transport 682 there, but I would have to be in contact with him.. it.. whatever." Ellie explains.

"I have done that.. I do not recommend it." Bright says as he starts to walk away but stops. "Oh, do me two favors."

"Sure! What is it?!" Ellie asks.

"If you see a chainsaw cannon laying around Gears' lab, grab it for me. And don't tell anyone I gave you that file.. you wouldn't believe the bullshit I had to go through to get a copy." Bright says as he waves and walks away.

Ellie cocks her head slightly. "A.. chainsaw cannon..? That sounds like a dad thing." She starts back towards the door. "It must be an immortal thing.. I hope I don't become that escentric.."

Once she enters the lab again, Gears looks up from a newspaper. "What did he want?.."

"A 'chainsaw cannon'." Ellie says, thinking quick.

Gears turns up his nose. "He isn't getting it!!"

Peter glances over his shoulder. "Sounds very Deadpool.. but why can't he have it?.. I mean, it is obvious you built it already."

"Because.. Bright.. NEVERMIND!! It is none of your business!!" Gears shouts. He then turns around and begins googling something.

Peter looks at Ellie and shrugs. 

"So, how is the repair coming?" Ellie asks, peeking over Peter's shoulder.

"I think I am about done.. This tech is kind of new to me.. but luckily a good bit of it was still intact." Peter replies cheerfully.

Ellie pats him on the back. "I knew I could count on my best Uncle! The sooner the better too! I have a lead to follow up on.."

Gears suspiciously glances at Ellie and then returns to what he is doing.

'This might be a viable plan.. but.. why wouldn't they have shoved 682 in there before sealing it?!' Ellie thinks to herself. 'Well.. regardless it is much better than my idea!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228 7 6
So, recently I have been reading @SecurinTape p2 stories (if you haven't read them please do!) and instantly fell in love with them. As a small than...
187K 9.6K 43
❝i want―❞ he stopped. tore his fingers through his hair. ❝never mind what i want.❞ his voice was quie...
72.3K 1.5K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
114K 3.7K 42
Your heart thumped loudly in your ears yet it felt like you weren't breathing. "Oh my-" Charles spoke. "Is it really you?" You looked at the people...