Rp Ocs

bunnieplay tarafından

Title should explain. Daha Fazla

A form
The Artist
Your Step Sister
Your Step Daughter
The Alien
The Elf
The Bunny
The Demon
The Princess
A/N
The Succubus
The Dark Fairy
The Gang Leader's Daughter
The Roman Battle Princess
The Stripper
The Devil's Daughter
The Scientist
Monster High Rp

The Femboy

91 3 0
bunnieplay tarafından

Name: Ryan Butler

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bi (leans heavily towards males)

Species: Half human half incubus

Powers: seduction, charm, shapeshifting

Looks: (pic above)

Personality: He is very quiet and keeps to himself, but is actually very loud and energetic around people he knows.

Likes: Dressing feminine, working his job, hanging out with friends

Dislikes: Homophobes, transphobes, etc.

Position(Top/Bottom/Switch): Bottom for both men and women. Does NOT like to top at all.

T-ons: His partner taking control, making out, touching, rubbing

T-offs: Having to top, non sexual bodily fluids

Scenarios:

1.) (Smut) You'd known Ryan since the two of you were kids and he always seemed like your run of the mill guy. That is until you accidentally walked into his bedroom and saw him in really short skirt and crop top in his bedroom. He looked at you flustered and immediately tried to cover himself with a long jacket he had and said, "Holy shit!! I'm s-sorry I didn't know you were here!" The sight of him in a skirt turned you on a little and you couldn't help but to be curious of him. You...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
37K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...