Savage ⇝ Troy Otto

By bitchybarnes

sᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ ↴ ❝ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ... More

sᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ
ᴇᴘɪɢʀᴀᴘʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ↴
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵒ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᶦᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᶦˣ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

518 38 14
By bitchybarnes

Much to MJ's surprise Troy was not lying about there being a hunt tonight. She had been shown the evidence of burrows beneath fences leading to half eaten crops. The nineteen yeard ols hadn't been aware that Broke Jaw Ranch even had dogs on site, but the numerous German Shepherds were a welcome sight on that warm desert night.

With a small flashlight held in one hand and a fully loaded pistol in the other, Marie Jana Manawa felt prepared enough for any surprised that night.

It felt like hours before the group eventually parted ways, picking up a track of what they suspected to be their mischevious boar and posted teams at seperate points of the perimeter. It was all very military and the brunette had almost laughed at how seriously the man had taken this imple hunting mission.

Nevertheless, Marie took her oppurtunity to break off from everyone, using her size as an advantage when it came to agility and stealth. Hunting was not something shad had ever committed to pior to this moment and it should be noted that she certainly wasn't interested in tracking a wild boar. Trailing only metres behind, she had been easily following the one eyes boy for a substantial amount of time. She hadn't understood his intent on inviting her to this so called mission. What could the young survivor truly offer for this occasion?

With her mind full of useless thoughts, the nineteen year old had lost focus of her mission, losing sight of her target in her brief lapse of concentration. It was at this moment that it hit her - the reason why Troy had invited her out that night.

He was hunting her.

As MJ peeked up slightly from her crouched position, she felt the full force of a body, his body, knock her to the ground. A struggle ensued, one that Troy swiftly won when he found himself atop the brunette, wrists pinned into the soft earth below her. "Don't look so helpless, I'm sure you've been in worse positions than this." The twenty-three year old paused in thought before a bright smile flashed across his smug features. "Not that I'm complaining." MJ swallowed thickly as his singular eye raked down her body, the other still swollen shut from Madison Clark's attack.

"What do you want, Troy?" The disgust in her voice almost covered its tremor.

"We're just having some fun." Marie felt his breath against her reddened face as he let out a laugh. "We're friends aren't we MJ?"

It was her turn to laugh, letting out an exhale of disbelef before her expression once again hardened. "I can't help but wonder why you are the way that you are. Why you're so fucked up." Marie was quiet with her statement, though she knew Troy heard every word.

Stooping his head, he came closer to the brunette with an even wider, almost manic smile. "Part of me is happy that I intrigue y-" He was cut off by a burst of pain, MJ's head having connected with the bridge of his nose in their close proximity. The girl in question took her oppurtunity to wriggle free, gaining just enough leverage to jerk her knee into his stomach, earning yet another grunt from the much larger man.

In the time it took Troy Otto to recover MJ was already to her feet. Gun pointed at him from a safe distance; she eyed the rush of crimson that came from Troy's new wound, delicate fingers finding a similar gash upon her own nose. She listened as his bellows of laughter turned into hysterics. "You're clinically insane." She pondered a moment. "I bet you've even worked out how long it would take for you to turn."

"Eighty-seven minutes." His expression became serious. "Eighty-seven minutes given my weight, BMI and age. You know if you do kill me, you should time it." He threw his journal to her feet. "Write it in the journal."

"What the fu-"

"Please MJ. Time it!" His please were genuine.

Marie snatched up the journal, flipping through the pages of what seemed to be hundreds of entries. She felt sick to her stomach looking through his 'research'. Before she knew it, pages were being ripped and thrown into the night, nothing more than a memory by the time Troy travelled to her to prevent any further damage.

The scene was familiar; two bodies tumbling through the soft terrain with the one eyed boy coming out victorious.

Despite the adventagous position he held, it was MJ'd turn to find humour in this situation. Troy Otto quirked a quizical brow, simply staring down at the beauty who seemed utterly careless at that moment. Eyes closed and smile wide with glee, she had almost forgot about the weight of the psychopath atop her.

Shifting quickly Troy bore down against the brunette, hovering for just a second before placing his lips gently against hers, giggles growing silent in an instant.

It was short lived of course, sweet and gentle, the complete antithesis of his nature. MJ shoved at his chest, eyes wide with a mix of shock and anger. His actions had left her speechless. The air between them thick with tension. The nineteen year old's mind raced, attempting to process what exactly had taken place to lead her to that exact moment. She simply couldn't comprehend how the murderous man before her could switch so elegantly from insane to chivalrous in a split second. How his kiss was so demure yet ardent.

Those questions all vanished in an instant when she finally met his eye. Bright with hope and dark with desire like a siren call.

MJ grasped at the front of his shirt, the top button becoming undone as she pulled him to meet her lips once again. Troy wasted no time in responding, hands trailing to her wrists to pin them into the soft earth above her. MJ couldn't help but gasp, giving Troy the oppurtunity to deepen the kiss, their teeth and tongues clashing in a fight for dominance.

In a move that surprised Marie, she's pulled from the dirt, arms linked around the Otto boy's neck as he flipped over onto the ground himself. With the brunette in his lap he didn't hesitate in his actions. Hungrily grabbing at her hips he deepened the kiss once again. Her fingers raked through his curls, gasps and moans fluttering between them, only growing louder when he worked from her lips to her jaw and then to her neck, finding the spot that elicited the sweetest of noises. "Troy." She breathed and oh was it music to his ears.

Her fingers clumsily plucked at the buttons of his shirt, revealing just enough of his strong chest and shoulders for MJ to caress with the lightest of touches. She felt the hammer of his heart against the palm of her calloused hand, her touch like electricity on his skin.

Sharing a trembling breath, the pair paused after what felt like an eternity. MJ looked at Troy once more. He was completely still, almost scared to move now the moment had potentially passed.

As if a switch had been flipped Marie pushed at his bare chest and clambered to her feet.

"This never happened." The brunette called over her shoulder as she stalked away from the still motionless man.

"Marie, wait!" With a few long strides he had caught up to her, bare chest still exposed and shirt flapping lightly in the breeze. "The hunt isn't over yet." It was obvious he wasn't referring to the boar.

Before any more words could be spoken a gunshot sounded in the distance. MJ had never been so happy to hear that familiar noise. "Yes it is." This time Troy didn't attempt to stop Marie Jana, watching her silhouette grow smaller as the sun peaked above the horizon.

ʏᴇᴀʜ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ.
ᴅɪᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sᴀʏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs?

ʟᴀᴛᴇʀs ʙᴀʙʏ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...