innocent (a wandavision story)

By widowswife00

"something isn't right here, wanda" ~~~ Emma Maximoff is the three year old daughter of Wanda and Vision, she... More

*✧・゚: *✧ cast *✧・゚: *✧
filmed before a live studio audience p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
p.2
p.3
p.4
now in color p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
on a very special episode p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
all-new halloween spooktacular p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
breaking the fourth wall p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
flashback
previously on p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4
season finale p.1
p.2
p.3
p.4

don't touch that dial p.1

2.1K 53 3
By widowswife00

Hello readerrrr! Here's the start of the second episode, hope you all enjoy!

~~~

Wanda wakes up to thudding on hers and Vision's bedroom window, so she sits up, turning on the light using her powers.

She gasps. "What was that?" The light flickers back off.

The thudding continues, making Vision wake up. "Wanda?" The light flickers back on again.

"Yes, dear?" Wanda asks.

Vision sits up in bed. "Are you using your powers to turn on the light?"

"Yes, dear." Wanda replies, after the light turns off once again.

"Allow me, sweetheart." Vision reaches over and clicks on the bedside light, as the thudding on the window continues, making the couple jump.

Vision gets out of bed and walks tentatively over to the window to see what was going on.

"What do you see?" Wanda whispers, urgently.

"Only your lovely rose bushes." Vision looks around the street, searching for the source of the thudding.

"That's all? Are you using your night vision, Vision?" Wanda eyes the window sceptically.

"I assure you, my love, I see nothing amiss. You have absolutely no reason to be frightened of..." Vision says calmly, until another thud makes him yelp and scramble back into bed.

Wanda raises an eyebrow. "You were saying?"

Vision thinks for a moment. "Actually, I did overhear a couple of lads at work remarking on a few unsavory characters settling in the neighborhood." He looks at Wanda's face, which was narrowing her eyes at him.

"Now, who knows what those ne'er-do-wells might be up to? Robbing houses, vandalizing property..." Vision lists.

"Walking through walls, moving objects without touching them!" Wanda jokes, making Vision sit up more.

"Wanda, darling, you can't be suggesting my colleagues were referring to us?" He questions, before another thud makes the couple jump, and Wanda uses her powers to make the two separate beds slide next to one another

"One of us should really determine the source of that sound..." Vision suggests, making Wanda turn to glare at him.

"Yes." She nods in agreement. "ONE of us should!"

There's another thud, making the couple jump again.

"Oh, this is getting ridiculous!" Wanda sits up straighter. "I'm going to take a look!"

"Oh, God! Darling!" Vision bites the comforter in fear.

Wanda uses her powers to swing open the curtains, revealing a tree branch banging against the window.

"Well I think we handled that well." Wanda goes to lie back down, before sitting up.

"You don't think all the banging woke Emma up do you?" She asks her husband, eyeing the door to the corridor.

"I can hear her moving about a bit." Vision tells her, using his enhanced hearing.

Another particularly loud thud from the tree branch, makes the parents hear whimpers from down the hall.

"Oh, great..." Wanda sighs, getting out of bed, pulling on her dressing gown, and walking to Emma's room.

Emma was sitting up in her bed, clearly upset about being woken up at this time of night.

"Hey, sweetheart. You can go back to sleep." Wanda soothes, bending down to try and lay her daughter back on the bed, feeling bad that the tree had woken her up.

Emma resists sleepily, crying from being over tired.

"Sweetheart, don't cry." Wanda sighs, picking Emma up and putting her in her lap.

"I-It woke me uppp!" Emma cries through the pacifier in her mouth.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry..." Wanda rocks her gently, hoping to get the tired girl back to sleep and avoid a sleepless night of crying.

"Go back to sleep, Em." Wanda coos, standing up from the bed and pacing around the room, bouncing Emma softly.

"Wanna sleep wif ou!" Emma cries, holding onto her mothers dressing gown tightly.

Wanda doesn't hesitate in walking back to her and Vision's room with Emma still curled into her, too tired to fight with her on the matter.

She knew if Emma didn't get back to sleep she would be really grumpy tomorrow, so Wanda wanted to get her back to sleep ASAP.

She walks in and sees Vision re closing the blinds that she had opened a few minutes before.

"Hello, sweetheart." Vision smiles sadly at Emma who had stopped crying, but was still upset at being woken.

"I know you hate being woken up, honey." Wanda kisses Emma's head gently. "I'm sorry."

Luckily for both parents, Emma was starting to fall back to sleep due to exhaustion.

Wanda gently sets the girl in the middle of the now double bed, before getting into her side and turning the lamp off.

Vision does the same on the opposite side, turning his own lamp off so the room is dark once again.

"I think that's quite enough shenanigans for one night." Vision whispers, laying down next to his daughter.

"Agreed." Wanda smiles, feeling Emma's body move closer to hers in her sleep.

"Goodnight, darling." Vision leans over Emma and pecks Wanda's lips.

"Goodnight, Vis." Wanda returns the kiss, before pulling away and laying down, letting sleep take over her.

~~~

It was the next morning, and Wanda and Vision were practicing for the talent show that afternoon, while Emma slept in.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for my final trick, I bring you the Cabinet of Mysteries." Vision gestures towards the kitchen door dramatically, but nothing happens.

"Darling, that's your cue." He calls.

"Did you say, the Cabinet of Mysteries?" Wanda asks through the doorway.

"I said, The Cabinet of Mysteries." Vision repeats, just as dramatically.

"Oh, that's my cue." Wanda chuckles, wheeling a huge cabinet into the living room.

"Holy Toledo!" Vision cries, looking at the cabinet. "Darling, do all the other acts in the talent show have such elaborate props?"

Wanda scoffs. "Are you kidding? Fred and Linda are building a moat and a fully functioning portcullis and no one even knows why." She sighs. "Let's keep going."

"Yes, yes. Where was I? Um..." Vision pauses to think for a second, before leaping back into character.

"Watch closely as I, Illusion, Master of Enigma, make my captivating assistant, Glamour, disappear." He spins around and Wanda steps into the cabinet, with a dramatic gasp.

"You really are very dashing." She flirts, standing in the cabinet.

"Mmm, thank you, darling." Vision grins, shutting the cabinet door.

"Fear not, Glamour!" He waves his wand around. "For I, Illusion, vow to bring you back exactly as you are."

"Abracadabra!" He shouts, pointing the wand at the cabinet before opening the door to reveal that Wanda was gone.

"Ta-ta..."

Wanda moves the fake back of the cabinet back around, and claps loudly.

Vision frowns slightly, looking at the trick. "Yes, um, Wanda, you're not at all worried that the audience might just see through this little charade?" He asks.

"Well, that's the whole point. In a real magic act, everything is fake." Wanda exclaims.

"Darling, the talent show fundraiser is the most important event of the season and it's our neighborly duty to participate. So, it's our chance to appear as normal as possible while doing so." Wanda tells his, walking out of the cabinet to stand in front of her husband.

"Plus, Emma will enjoy it." She adds.

"Well, I don't think that should be a problem." Vision jokes, pointing to his red face.

"This is our home now. I want us to fit in." Wanda chuckles, softly.

"Oh, darling, we do. We shall." Vision assures her, putting his hands on Wanda's shoulders, lovingly.

"And we're gonna knock their socks off, especially with you wearing this." Vision produces a very revealing leotard with sequins on it.

Wanda hums looking at it. "Oh, that's actually the rest of your costume." She jokes.

"Oh!" Vision holds it up to himself making Wanda giggle, before a small pair of footsteps running towards the kitchen make both parents look towards the door.

Emma runs into her Father's, arms who picks her up, putting her on his hip.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Vision smiles at his daughter, kissing her messy hair.

"Morning, Daddy." Emma giggles, obviously in a happy mood despite last nights troubles.

"Does Mama not get a good morning?" Wanda asks, pretending to be sad.

"Good morning, Mama." Emma waves at Wanda, making her smile.

"Good morning, sweet girl."

"Well, I better get Emma ready and dressed if I'm gonna make the planning committee meeting." Wanda takes the toddler from her husbands arms, letting her play with the button on her cardigan.

"That's me off as well actually. There's a gathering of the neighbourhood watch at the public library." Vision declares, putting on his sweater. "And after last night's excitement, I want to make sure this town's security is up to snuff."

"That's a swell idea." Wanda agrees. "You tell those tree branches who's boss."

Emma giggles at her mother. "Boss the trees, Daddy!" She shouts cutely.

"Oh I will, sweetheart." Vision chuckles.

"Would you look at us?" Vision gives Wanda a peck on the lips, making Emma cover her eyes in pure disgust.

"Wanda, Vision, and Emma. Westview's fitter-inners."

Wanda grins, adjusting Emma on her hip slightly. "I'll see you at curtain call!" She declares, walking into the kitchen to find Emma some breakfast.

"Bye-bye, Daddy!" Emma waves, as Vision makes his way to the door.

"Goodbye, sweetheart." Vision blows his daughter a kiss. "Be good for Mama."

Emma tells him she will, before he leaves, shutting the front door behind him.

"What do you want for breakfast, Emma?" Wanda asks, sitting the girl on the counter.

"Cereal!" Emma declares, happily.

Wanda laughs, opening a cupboard. "Corn flakes or fruit loops?" She asks, holding up two boxes.

"Froo oops!" Emma points to the more colourful box.

"Why am I not surprised?" Wanda chuckles, getting out a bowl, and pouring in the cereal, before adding the milk and a spoon.

Wanda picks Emma up of the counter with one arm, placing her on one of the chairs at the table with the bowl in front of her.

"There you go, sweetheart." Wanda kisses her forehead, before turning to go back into the kitchen to tidy up before she had to get Emma ready.

Hope you all enjoyed that chapter, I'm writing a ton atm so I'm on a bit of a roll with updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1K 17
Agatha Harkness is a very powerful witch, with a very powerful daughter. Y/n is a 15 year old witch who is from the 1600's, so technically she's over...
43.7K 896 5
Tommy, Billy, and Ashley: the Triplets. Children to Wanda Maximoff and Vision. Disappearance of Westview / the Maximoff Anomaly **I DO NOT OWN Wanda...
31.5K 1.4K 55
Wanda and Vision were happy together since Vision saved her in Sokovia, after Wanda had Sophia they became a family. Sophia is now 17 years old, Wand...
412K 9.3K 16
Y/N is Tony Stark's Daughter and the light of his dark world. She is brilliant, beautiful, and talented beyond measure. She has always been dedicated...