LOTR oneshot

By newfluffydogo

This is going to be a book full of LOTR one-shots. Mild language I would say More

Beginning
Legolas * Boromir
Legolas * Aragorn
Legolas * Tauriel
Aragorn * Arwen
Legolas * Boromir
Eowyn * Faramir
Author's note
Boromir*Aragorn*Legolas

Boromir * Legolas

41 0 0
By newfluffydogo

"Oh fuck, Boromir!"

Legolas arches against the hard body against him.

There are fingertips gracing his sides, hot lips fastening on his neck, sucking the blood to the surface, almost the point of pain. Legolas's cock aches, he is so painfully hard, but still, Boromir wouldn't touch him.

The lips move slower, down to his nipples, sucking and twirling and oh, fuck, Legolas couldn't handle this. His cock twitches, precum leaking, seeking attention, but getting none.

Boromir urges him to turn over onto his stomach, holding him down by his waist.

He starts nipping on his neck, licking and biting between his shoulder blades, moving lower and lower and no, he wouldn't, would he? But he does, spreading Legolas's cheeks wide with both his hands, revealing his tight, pink asshole. He leans in, slowly licking up his ass crack, moving his tongue flat over Legolas's clenching hole.

"Holy fuck, Boromir...!"

Boromir only chuckles, the vibrations intensifying the sensations. He starts licking around Legolas's hole, deliberately slow, flicking over him in an almost erratic manner, before fastening his mouth around Legolas's hole, taking him a moment before he realizes he is kissing him down there. He blushes, because it is so downright dirty, but oh fuck, it's so good.

"You're so good, Legolas, look at you. You're so wanting even though I haven't done anything yet." Boromir says in a low murmur, voice so deeply vibrating that it sends shocks straight to Legolas's cock.

And then that fucking wet and hot tongue sharpens up, stabbing at Legolas's hole directly, loosening him up and trying to find its way inside. Boromir's tongue moves past his ring of muscles, going in and out of his hole in small thrusts, fucking with his tongue.

"Fuck, yes, yes, right there, fuck..." Legolas mumbles incoherently.

He writhes against the bed, trying to get some friction against his cock, but Boromir hauls him up.

"Oh no, none of that, Legolas. You'll be good tonight, won't you? You'll be good and come on my cock."

Legolas feels a slick finger probing at his hole. He relaxes against it, pushing back and felt Boromir's finger slipping right past his muscles.

"Is this alright? You're doing so well, Legolas. So well." Boromir mumbles.

"God yes, please, Boromir."

"Please what, hm?"

"I don't care, please. More, harder!"

Legolas is already mush under his hands, Boromir realizes. But fuck, Legolas really is the one in control here.

"You want more?"

"Oh, hell, yes!" Legolas says.

Boromir pulls his finger out of Legolas's ass, only to replace them with two more.

"Oh fuck yes!" Legolas pushes back eagerly against Boromir's fingers, not even caring how wanting he looks.

"You're taking my fingers so well, Legolas. Look at you, your hole is swallowing them right up. So greedy, aren't you? And still so good."

"Fuck yes, I'm all yours, oh god, Boromir please!"

Boromir chuckles low in his throat. The sight of his finger disappearing in and out of Legolas's ass makes him want to drive straight into that tight ass, feel the welcoming heat clenching around his cock. He pulls his fingers out of Legolas's ass with an obscene squelching sound. He stays a moment, looking at him.

Legolas is lying flush down on the bed, with his blushing face, but his ass presented to Boromir, spread out and ready to be taken. But Boromir refrains, grabbing the dildo from the bag he brought earlier. Legolas writhes on the bed, spreading his legs wider, unconsciously begging for more.

"Up on your hands and knees, Legolas, come on. Fuck yes, just like that. Look at you, so gorgeous!"

He lubes the dildo up and spreads his Legolas's cheeks apart with one hand. His hole looks so inviting, puffy and wet from all the licking and fingering, stretched enough that it doesn't even close properly. Boromir rubs the dildo up and down his ass, letting it catch on the rim a few times, but not pushing in.

Only when he hears Legolas whimpering does he slowly push in. He groans in unison with Legolas, the sight of that hole stretching around that dildo is almost too much to handle.

He pushes the dildo in deeper, reveling in Legolas's moans.

He moves until he is in front of Legolas, his hard, straining cock pointing at Legolas's face. He strokes it roughly a few times, smearing the precum over his cock.

"Open up, Legolas. Take my cock in your mouth."

   Legolas opens his mouth and sticks his tongue out. He starts to lap at the head of Boromir's cock, tasting the precum that was there and swirling his tongue around the head.

When Legolas gasps, Boromir pushes his cock deeper in Legolas's mouth, hitting the back of his throat.

Boromir rakes his hands through Legolas's hair, scraping his head and forcefully grabs a handful. Legolas moans low in his throat, sending vibrations through Boromir's prick. Boromir looks down at Legolas then and is almost overwhelmed with the lust for the elf that surges through him.

But oh fuck, Legolas looks absolutely delicious on his hands and knees, red lips stretched wide around Boromir's cock, massaging him with a rough tongue his back arched.

The room is filled with the smell of sex, sweat, and filthy sounds ringing off the walls as they move together. When Legolas relaxes his throat and swallows Boromir all the way down, it takes Boromir everything not to come right there and then on the spot.

"Oh fuck yes, Legolas, so good, fuck!" Boromir pants.

Legolas's throat works around Boromir's cock, massaging him and he somehow manages to stick his tongue out to lap at Boromir's balls. That's it for Boromir. He comes down on Legolas's throat, emptying himself, letting Legolas swallow it all down, elvish eyes watching him intently, burning with lust and fire.

"God, Boromir, please, touch me, anything. I want to come."

"Shush Legolas, what did I tell you? You'll come on my cock only. And I'm still planning on fucking your delicious, tight, ass, until you scream my name." Boromir whispers, drawing Legolas close and devouring his mouth in a scorching hot kiss, tasting himself on Legolas's tongue.

He bites Legolas's lip, hard, and Legolas yelps and then moans, falling down on his arms. Boromir feels himself harden again, and oh, but only Legolas could make him so hard so fast.

He lets his fingers trail along Legolas's side as he moves around to kneel behind Legolas, reveling in the sight he makes, lube dripping out of his hole and down his balls to his straining cock.

He grabs the dildo and starts twisting it slightly, then pushing in further, so that the base of the toy is flush against Legolas's ass. Smirking slightly, he pulls the dildo out in one smooth motion, leaving Legolas's hole clenching and shivering, glistening with lube. Legolas moans loudly, feeling so empty suddenly, craving something in his ass if only to fill them up, not to fuck him. Boromir grabs his ass cheeks, prying them apart forcefully and stares at the hole.

It's only an asshole, but it's Legolas's and it's for Boromir, and only him.

"Fucking hell. Look at you. So delicious, I could eat you up all night."

Legolas moans, pushing back eagerly, he would readily accept anything, he just wants Boromir to do something. Boromir dips his thumbs in Legolas's hole and pulls it open, leaning in to lick at that puffy, pink, rim, and then he sticks his tongue into Legolas's moist channel.

 Legolas makes a low noise, one that drives Boromir even wilder, happily clenching around Boromir's sinfully moving tongue, drawing it in further. He whimpers when Boromir pulls back, a string of saliva connecting his mouth with Legolas's hole.

 "I'm going to fuck you now, Legolas." he said in a steady voice, low and vibrating.

"Yes, yes, yes, Boromir please. Take me hard, fuck me, please."

Legolas moans, reaching back to spread his cheeks further apart for Boromir.

"No, I want you on your back, Legolas. Yeah, turn around. I wanna see you when I fuck you open, I wanna see your face when you come on my cock."

He puts Legolas's legs over his shoulders and grabs his cock, lathering it up with lube, before pressing it against Legolas's entrance. His hole practically devouring him.

"Ughh, fuck Legolas, you're so tight. You're taking it so well Legolas, your ass is so good."

He thrusts in, shallowly at first, before establishing a rhythm, driving into the body under him, feeling Legolas's rim catch on on his cock every time he pulls out.

"Yes!" Legolas cries out, clutching at Boromir's arms, eyes snapping open and that sweet mouth opening in a gasp.

"Fuck, yes right there."

Boromir lowers his head to take his mouth in a filthy hot kiss, tongues dancing, lips moving hard against each other. Legolas pants, moving his hips up to meet Boromir's thrust for thrust, eagerly, frantically. Their moans and pants echo from the walls, the sound of Boromir's balls slapping against Legolas's ass ringing in their ears. Boromir's hips move automatically, pumping into him, losing control, but Legolas doesn't mind.

He is too far gone to care about anything, pleasure fogging his brain, nothing occupying his mind but Boromir and Boromir's cock driving into him. Then there is Boromir's hand on his neglected cock, sliding up and down, smearing the precum and Legolas lets out a animistic groan. Boromir pulls out completely, his prick leaving Legolas's gaping hole with a plop and Legolas looks at him with wide eyes. He drives back in hard, slamming into Legolas, making his head fall back in a silent scream.

Legolas arches and grabs Boromir's ass, pulling him closer, so that they're flush against each other, hot bodies sliding against each other, wet with sweat and precum and lube and it's dirty and filthy, but neither of them care at this moment. 

"I'm close, Boromir. Fuck, so close. Please..."

Legoas grits out and Boromir grips his cock tighter and swipes his thumb across the slit the way Legolas likes. Legolas comes, screaming Boromir's name, flooding his fingers in an endless stream of cum, his ass clenching frantically around Boromir's cock.

Boromir moans, lifting his sticky hands to his lips and darts a tongue out, lapping up Legolas's cum, cleaning his hand, his eyes glued to Legolas's, following Boromir's movements, groaning low in his throat.

Boromir falls forward, as he comes, burying his face in Legolas's neck, sucking at his skin there, making him moan as he comes inside him, shooting his hot cum into him. Legolas moans at the feeling of Boromir's cum hot inside him, Boromir's cock twitching one last time, having been milked completely by Legolas's ass.

"That was fucking amazing." Legolas mumbles.

"Mmm." Boromir replies, still dazed out of his mind.

He pulls out of Legolas, moving back to look at Legolas's winking hole, still open for Boromir after the fucking and fingers and dildo. He trails his fingers around the rim, scooping up the first trickle of cum coming out of his ass. Legolas's cock twitches and he raises an eyebrow, looking at Legolas's flushed face.

"What? I've only come once so far." Legolas says, but he sounds almost shy, now after the daze of his organism has subsided somewhat.

"What do you want, Legolas?" Boromir asks.

"I want your fingers. I want your fingers in my ass." Legolas replies, voice shivering with anticipation.

 Legolas pushes his index finger in, sliding in easily with is own cum slicking up Legolas's hole. He starts to move his finger in, twisting and crooking it, until he found Legolas's prostate.

"You want me to finger fuck you? Fuck my own cum back into you? Your hole takes it so easily, I don't even need lube anymore. Fucking hell, Legolas."

Legolas moans, eyes sliding shut, cheeks burning at Boromir's dirty talk, but hot arousal clouding his mind. Boromir slides his finger out and adds another, bringing them together and drives them in sharply. Legolas lets out a gasp, eyes fluttering shut, his channel contracting around Boromir's fingers, so velvety hot.

"Draco, please my cock..." Legolas begs.

"Oh you beg so prettily, Legolas. What do you want? Tell me."

Boromir smirks, eyes watching Legolas writhing on the bed, pushing back on his fingers, seeking to pull them in deeper.

"I want you to suck me. I want your mouth on my cock, please, Boromir, come on. Please."

"Fuck yeah, you're gorgeous like this. Desperate, and wanting, and begging for me." Boromir says, eyes raking over Legolas's naked form, flushed red by the heat and arousal.

He lowers his head and takes Legolas's tip in his mouth, lightly sucking, before pressing his tongue under his foreskin and oh, but Legolas thinks he might die on the spot. And wouldn't that be a wonderful death, with Boromir's mouth hot on his cock and his fingers in his ass.

Boromir moves his other free hand to roll Legolas's balls between his fingers, Legolas arches up, thrusting his cock further in Boromir's mouth, seeking friction in that tight velvet heat. Boromir swallows his cock greedily, sucking hard and letting out a deep satisfied groan around it. He pushes down until his nose is pressed to Legolas's groin, the hair tickling him. Legolas moans, torn between wanting to thrust up into Boromir's mouth and pushing back onto his fingers. He adds another finger, scissoring them and stretching Legolas's well-used hole, satisfied with the guttural groan Legolas makes.

"Christ, Boromir, I'm coming. Fuck, yes." Legolas keens, bucking up wildly and Boromir lets him, lets him fuck his mouth hard, drive out his orgasm and then Legolas comes.

He comes for long minutes, emptying himself down Boromir's throat, clenching so hard around Boromir's fingers, they're squeezed together almost painfully.

Boromir comes up to kiss Legolas, softly and sweetly, both panting, in each others mouths, swollen, red lips moving sensually, eyes closed and lips quirked in small smiles.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this was too long. Thanks @elven_nonbinary13 for the suggestion. I hope the ending was too your liking. Have a great day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.4K 22
Oneshots from the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. Enjoy!
66.7K 1.6K 25
An elf with nothing left but her adopted brother who she has grown to love. When an adventure strikes and she meets another elf, handsome fellow she...
4K 72 13
Just a Young Justice one shot really. Cause ya know, why not?
8K 261 20
What if you were in The Hobbit? (The HobbitĂ—reader oneshots)