A Criminal's Gaze | William x...

By 8685rj

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME READING IT. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE
IM COMIN BACK
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Update *READ THIS BEFORE THE BOOK PLEASE*
Update 10/20/23

Chapter 19

1.9K 57 154
By 8685rj

It was now Friday morning at four o'clock and you were going over to William's house.

As you arrived, you saw William standing on his front porch, waiting for you to pick him up with a cigarette in his hand.

As you pulled into his driveway, he extinguished the cigarette and tossed it on the concrete.

He hopped into your car and you both drove off to Freddy's.

You wanted to investigate more as you knew you saw something last night.

You didn't want to bring Henry into this because he deserved to have days off because of how hard working he was.

You and William arrived at Freddy's and noticed there wasn't any police there.

There was yellow crime scene tape around the main entrance, so you and William went to the back.

The door was locked as you tried desperately to open it. The cops took William's, Henry's, and your keys away, obviously to keep you out.

William motioned for you to follow him.

"There's a window around this way. It's never locked." He said.

You followed him as you came across a small, square window.

He pushed the pane up.

It was hard to move, but it eventually opened all the way.

He helped you climb through as you landed on top of some boxes. Since he was tall, he had less trouble getting in.

You stood up straight and turned on your flashlight, shining it in front of you. It was a small storage room with many boxes.

William brushed himself off and closed the window behind him, following you.

You walked out of the storage room and looked around, trying to find out where the vent you saw last night was.

You caught sight of the kitchen door and traced your steps from there.

You finally came face to face with the unscrewed vent, although it seemed to be moved from last night.

Maybe a cop got to it first.

You sighed and turned around to William.

"They could've already searched through it." You sounded disappointed.

He moved in front of you and kicked the metal vent guard out of the way.

"I doubt they actually went in there." He assured you.

You put your hands on your hips and squinted at him.

"Shouldn't you know where this vent leads to?" You questioned.

He shrugged and shook his head.

"I'm not the one who built this place, and I've never seen any other vents in a room other than this one." He admitted.

You nodded slowly and inhaled.

"Well, do you want to go first or me?" You asked.

He tilted his head and grinned.

"Are you scared?" He joked.

"What! No!" You defended yourself.

You gave him an angry look as he laughed.

"I'm going first." He said.

He rolled his sleeves up and got on his hands and knees. He lowered his head and started to crawl through the vent.

He got about halfway down.

"Are you coming or what?" You heard him echo.

You sighed.

"Yes."

You bent down and also started to climb through the vents, seeing nothing but pitch black in front of you.

"William?" You questioned.

"What?" You heard him whisper.

"Never mind."

With William reassuring you, you began to move forward.

You heard a clank at the end of the vent and shone your light upwards to see what happened.

You see William trying to kick out the vent. He accomplished it as the vent cover fell to the ground on the opposite side of whatever room you were heading to.

"Wait for me." You whispered.

You shone your light towards the front again but William was nowhere to be found. Only a black opening in front of you.

You gained enough courage and quickly crawled through the vent, shining your light through the dark room in front of you.

You saw William standing there with a smirk across his face.

You got out of the vent and hit his arm.

"Asshole." You mumbled.

You shone your light around the room.

There was a steel, dark grey door plastered on the wall. The room was empty other than a long table and a light bulb hanging on the ceiling. It smelled like mold and the air was moist.

"What is this room?" You asked.

William looked around and shook his head.

You tried to read his face. It was almost as if he knew this room but didn't want to say anything.

"I'm not sure." He said.

You walked up to the grey door and stood in front of it, placing your hand on the handle.

You stood there in fear, unable to open the door. Just then, you backed away from the door and motioned for William to open it.

"Go ahead." You said with a shaky breath.

William rolled his eyes and casually walked up to the door, gripping the handle and opening the door.

As every other room was, it was pitch black.

Something was eerie about it.

It gave off a cold breeze, almost like it was a freezer. It smelled like roadkill.

William scrunched his nose at the smell and motioned for you to go in, since you were the one with the flashlight.

As you walked in, you illuminated the room with your light.

William followed closely behind you as you took careful steps.

There was a long table, similar to the other room. It had different animatronic heads on it.

Just then, you had flashbacks.

~You raised an eyebrow as he kept walking to the obvious dead end.

He stopped in front of the smallest wall, which was at the very end of the hallway.

"Now, this room is very serious and shouldn't be taken lightly." He said with gravity.

You still looked confused until he pushed the wall back, which opened to a small room. Inside were two rotting animatronics, both were golden, but looked almost green now.

You looked back up at William, who was staring at you the whole time, noticing the confused look you gave him.

"Right. Here's the main rule. Do not EVER put on these suits. That is your one and only warning." He said with a calm, but stoic tone.~

He said he didn't know this room.

You turned to look at William but he was focused on the area.

You didn't say a word to him as you kept investigating.

You didn't think much of it, maybe he just completely forgot about this room.

You turned your light and was met with the rotting animatronics laying on the ground.

There was blood coming through their eyes, mouths, and joints.

You held back a gasp and put your hand over your mouth.

"William..." You silently whispered.

He turned and looked at the corpse-like animatronics, Golden Freddy and Springbonnie.

His eyes widened and furrowed his eyebrows, unknowing of what to say.

He came up to you and grabbed you by the waist, pulling you back.

You began to cry at the scene.

He pushed open the hidden wall and rushed you out, ripping through the crime scene tape and into the parking lot.

You fell to your hands and knees on the concrete and began to sob in your hands.

William bent down and wrapped you in his arms, gently stroking your hair.

"Who would do this?" You cried.

"Shh." William hushed you.

He carried you into the passenger's seat and grabbed your keys, driving away as the sunrise began to shine.

As he entered his driveway, he stopped the car and carried you out and into his house, placing you on the couch in the living room.

He grabbed you a water and set it on the coffee table in front of you.

As you still cried, William covered you in a blanket and sat next to you, forcing your head on his chest.

You both stayed like that for an hour or so. William always brought you stuff to help you calm down.

You stopped crying and was in a silent state, unsure of how to think or act.

"It's ok, darling." William whispered to you.

You shook your head.

"It's not. Whoever did this deserves to die." You said coldly.

William hugged you to his chest.

"And a painful death they will have." He assured you.

You sat up quickly and turned to look at him.

"Why are you so calm?" You interrogated him.

He shrugged and looked away.

"Death never bothered me." He admitted.

You thought and thought.

He was never there during the killing of those kids.

He always told me he hated them.

He was the only one who knew how to use the suits.

He has a hidden knife collection.

He was going to kill a person for a slight inconvenience.

He knew about the hidden room out of five employees.

He murdered those kids.

You looked at him in disgust.

He knew what you figured out.

There was no hiding it anymore.

His upset face turned into a sadistic grin. Unlike any of the other ones you've seen before.

You began to back away.

He started to slowly walk towards you.

"What's wrong, darling?" He grinned even wider.

Your eyes widened in shock as you hit a wall behind you.

"It's still me. You have nothing to be scared of." He reassured.

It didn't work on you, however.

He continued to proceed towards you.

He came as close as he could, placing his hands on the wall on both sides of your head.

He leaned down to your neck and ran his lips along your protruding vein.

You shivered as he breathed you in.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He pleaded.

He wrapped his arms around you.

You reached in your back pocket and pulled out a syringe with a strong sedative.

As you wrapped your arms around him, you stabbed him with the syringe, injecting the fluids in him.

"Burn in Hell." You said coldly as he retracted back face to face with you.

He clenched his jaw and fell to the floor unconscious.

Daaaaamn. Well, now you have it folks. Y/N finally figured it out. What next?! Tune in for later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 39 11
"𝘛𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦? 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮...
103K 3.6K 35
*DISCONTINUED* Fazbears Pizzaria is a common diner. Appart from one thing. Animatronics. Free to roam at night and a new night guard looking after th...
352 5 33
Ever since Evan's death three years prior, Michael has been struggling. Between losing jobs and being bothered by his father, he finds that his life...