๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

023

7.1K 263 80
By missnoodleaddict

As Elena walked back to the stands with Kirishima, Iida was walking off, talking into his phone. But upon seeing Elena he looked at her worryingly. Elena gave him a reassuring look before they kept walking.

"Are you feeling alright? Do you need some water?" Kirishima asked and held up the water bottle for her.

Elena thanked him before drinking as they arrived at the stands. "Yuuji?!!" Most people began worrying. However Midoriya stood up and basically ran up to her. "Are you okay?! How are you up already?!" He asked and held her shoulders rather carefully.

"I'm fine, Midoriya. Don't worry. I just have a headache, but it'll get worse if I don't sit down." Elena said as Kirishima grabbed her waist, leading her to a seat.

As she sat down, she looked at the bounds where Todoroki and Bakugo stood, the fire from the corners beginning to emit.

The crowd cheered loudly as Mic began talking. "It's finally the last battle of the U.A High School Sports Festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match!" Mic yelled.

"The final, so to speak! From the hero course, Shoto Todoroki! Versus— Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo!" He continued. Elena looked at Bakugo, seeing his raging expression made her laugh slightly. "Now—...Start!!" He finally yelled.

Todoroki was quick to put his hand down on the ground, firing the same attack at Bakugo as he did on Sero and Elena. The ice covered Bakugo, however Elena could see Bakugo's quick reaction time as he probably made a hole in the ice before it covered him.

"Todoroki gets a blow in right away!! Is he trying to avoid close combat with Bakugo? Has the winner been decided already?!" Mic yelled.

Elena smirked, knowing he was still there. "Now he knows how I feel." She said and smiled before leaning back. But soon big explosions was heard as Midoriya began speaking.

Elena looked closely, putting her hands under her chin. "What's that sound?" Mineta asked. "That's the pomeranian's doing." Elena smirked, proud over him. As the ice soon exploded, Elena saw Bakugo standing there with a mischievous grin on his face. Todoroki backed away quickly. "Did he dig his way out through the ice like a mole with his explosions?!" Sero asked in disbelief.

Bakugo put his hands on the ice to charge forward. As he did he held his blasts behind his back, charging at Todoroki while he did the same. Todoroki tried to charge at Bakugo, but he dodged, grabbing Todoroki hair and tossing him over his shoulder, firing a small amount of explosions in the meanwhile.

Before Todoroki could get out of bounds, he used a wall of ice to slide back in. "He avoids going out of bounds with a wall of ice! Looks like fun!" Mic yelled. Elena frowned.

"Bakugo better fucking beat that damn Todoroki." Elena mumbled and leaned back in the chair. Todoroki began sliding on the ice towards Bakugo in attempt to trap him, but Bakugo was quick to respond, firing at him.

Todoroki grabbed Bakugo's arm with his left. "Don't fucking underestimate him! Use your left fucking side!" Elena yelled, seeing how Todoroki held his arm.

Bakugo looked at Todoroki as he refused to use his left side, simply throwing Bakugo to the side. Bakugo looked extremely mad as he landed on the ground. Todoroki landed on the ground in front of him as Bakugo mumbled something.

"With the way he grabbed Todoroki's left side on purpose and times his explosions, he's been doing his research. That kids abilities shine every time he fights. Todoroki's moving well, too, but his attacks are too simple. Ever since his attack with Midoriya, he's lost his touch." Aizawa said in the speakers.

Elena sighed, knowing he was right. Bakugo began forming small explosions in his hands as he yelled cursed words at Todoroki. "Bastard, I'll show you what'll happen if you make a fool out of me! I'll kill you! I want an indisputable first place! I can't get that if I beat scum that underestimates me! There's no point if I can't get higher up than Deku. If you have no intention of winning, then don't stand in front of me!" Bakugo yelled at Todoroki.

Elena looked at him, knowing the feeling. Before she knew it, Bakugo began running towards Todoroki. "Why are you standing here, damn it!" He yelled again.

Todoroki began looking sloppy as he put his hand down. But just before he could, Midoriya began screaming. "Todoroki! Don't lose! Do your best!" He yelled loudly.

Todoroki reacted as the ice on his arms began melting. Soon a huge fire began emitting from his left side. "Come on, Bakugo!!" Elena cheered, standing up. 'Tch. I'll show you how strong I can be.' Bakugo smirked before using his explosions and blasting forward.

He began spinning in the air, creating a small tornado in the process. As the smoke began looking like a drill, Bakugo charged at him. But suddenly Todoroki's fire just stopped, looking at the ground with a disappointed look. "Howitzer Impact!!" Bakugo yelled, hitting Todoroki.

The impact created a huge explosion once it hit the ice. All of the ice broke as it sent a big wind shock around the crowd. "Awesome!! However, Icy-Hot didn't use his left side.." Elena sighed, knowing how much Bakugo would bicker about it later.

"He added momentum and rotation to the huge blast he showed us in his fight with Uraraka! He was like a human projectile! It looks like Todoroki didn't fire off the huge blast he used in his match with Midoriya, but the winner is—." Mic yelled.

As the smoke cleared, Elena could see Bakugo laying on the ground with a shocked, yet slight defeated expression. However Todoroki layed unconscious on the ice outside of the bounds. Bakugo got up seeing Todoroki's state as he limped. "Hey...Hey!!" Bakugo's voice cracked as he yelled, beginning to run towards Todoroki.

Bakugo grabbed Todoroki's shirt, pulling him up. "Stop screwing around! Didn't I tell you that there's no point, damn it?! To get first place like this, Like this?!" Bakugo yelled, but before he could react, Midnight came up behind him, letting out her quirk as he fell unconscious. "Todoroki is out of bounds! Which means, Bakugo wins!!" Midnight announced, putting her hand up.

"Bro, Todoroki was literally unconscious though.." Elena mumbled. She looked at the unconscious Bakugo laying on the ice. She sighed before getting up carefully. She began limping away. "And now, all of the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first-year U.A Sports Festival is...from Class A, Katsuki Bakugo!" Mic yelled as Elena limped down the hall in a slow pace.

As she finally reached the Nurse office after getting lost about 2 times, she opened the door. "Hello dear. I expected you to arrive." Recovery Girl greeted. "Wher-" Elena began asking, but before she could continue she heard a muffled shout. "Huh?" She wondered, walking up to the curtain, seeing Bakugo chained up to the bed with a muzzle on his face. "Are you crazy? What is he, an animal? Take it off him." Elena began bickering at Recovery Girl.

She sighed before speaking. "I can't. It's orders from Nezu and the higher-ups." She said.

Elena's eyes widened in rage before she turned around, looking at Bakugo. Bakugo met her eyes, and as soon as he did, he began calming down. Elena looked into his eyes with slight worry before activating her quirk.

'How are you?' Elena asked through telepathy. 'Haah?! This is your quirk too?' Bakugo asked through his mind, looking at Elena in surprise. She smiled gently before sitting down beside him on the bed. "Elena, Dear. You have to go. We have to get you guys out to the podiums, considering the huge win the both of you did. "I didn't win. I got in third place..." Elena said in disappointment.

She could feel Bakugo's glare in the back of her head. "But out of a hundred different teenagers with extraordinary quirks, you both got in the top. Be proud." Recovery Girl said before people came into the room to get Bakugo.

He immediately began struggling against the people trying to get him out of the bed. They put a couple of special handcuffs on him to make sure he didn't use his quirk. A woman came up to Elena, bringing her away as they walked to the award ceremony. Elena saw Tokoyami and Todoroki standing on different stands. She walked over to Tokoyami and stood beside him. "You did a great job." Elena complimented the male.

"That move of yours sure was amazing though. I'm sure some good heroes will recruit you." Tokoyami said, putting his hand on Elena's shoulder. That's when Elena heard Bakugo's muffled shouts and chains struggling against each other.

She watched as three people helped Bakugo to the podium. The Podium had a big stone of cement on it. As they began strapping Bakugo on to the stone, Bakugo saw Todoroki and immediately began yelling at the poor dual-haired boy.

Elena could hear Midnight's voice from above ground. "All of the first-year events for this year's U.A Sports Festival have been completed. And now, we will begin the award ceremony!" She yelled as fireworks were heard.

As the stands that Elena was standing on began moving up, smoke filled the space they were in while they moved up. As the smoke cleared, Elena could see her class standing there with shocked faces, seeing Bakugo's state.

Elena felt her head hurt, considering the fireworks going off. "Tch. Damn explosions." She mumbled, holding her head. "He's like a man-eating fiend..." Tokoyami commented beside Elena while looking at Bakugo.

Just then, Bakugo shouted even more. However she soon realized that Iida was nowhere to be seen. "Where's Iida?" Elena asked Tokoyami. "He went home due to something happening to his brother, I believe." Tokoyami explained, looking at the cameras. "Oh..."

"Now! We will award the medals! The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man—!" Midnight began.

Elena soon heard an oh so annoying and loud laugh coming from up on the stands, as soon as it was heard the crowd began cheering even more.

"It's All Might!!" They began yelling.

"Our very own hero, All Might!"
"I have brought the medals here!" All Might said on the same time as Midnight overtalked him.

"These First-Years are so lucky! They've got the number one hero watching them!"

"Now All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place." Midnight said, handing All Might the medals.

All Might approached Tokoyami first. "Young Tokoyami, Congratulations. You sure are strong." All Might said, putting the medal over his head. "You are too kind." Tokoyami said, thanking All Might in his own noble way.

"However, in order to fight well against different types, you must not only rely on your quirk only." All Might said, hugging Tokoyami. "If you train your own strength more, then you'll have more options when you fight." All Might finished before turning to Elena.

Before All Might could speak, Elena spoke. "Give me a hug and I'll feed you to him." Elena threatened, pointing at Bakugo. All Might sweat dropped before speaking. "Y-Young Yuuji, Congratulations. You're probably the strongest one here. However you need to train your limit and increase it. You'd be invincible with a little more training." All Might said, putting his hand on her shoulder after putting the medal over her head.

She nodded as a silent thanks before All Might went to Todoroki. "Yuuji." Tokoyami began, looking at Elena. "Hm?" She asked.

"He's right you know. That quirk of yours...it's amazing." Tokoyami said. Elena looked at him with a tint of red on her cheeks before chuckling. "Ah, thank you. But as said, I need more training." She said and scratched the back of her head.

She got startled when she heard a loud shout from beside her. As she looked up at the fuming Bakugo, her eyes met his. 'What did you have up your ass this morning?' Elena asked telepathically. Bakugo frowned even more before turning his attention to All Might that was approaching him.

"Now then! Young Bakugo! This is too much..." All Might said, sweat-dropping at the sight of Bakugo.

"You think?!" Elena asked in an angry matter before All Might pulled the muzzle off. "Good Job doing what you said you would during the player pledge." All Might said.

Bakugo looked at All Might with an angry look on his face. "All Might... first place like this.. is not worth anything!!" Bakugo yelled. "Even if the world recognizes it, if I don't recognize it myself then it's trash!" Bakugo yelled again.

"He's got a point.." Elena said, whispering to Tokoyami. "Right. In this world where people are constantly being compared to publicly, there are not many who can keep aiming for the top of an unchanging scale." All Might said.

Bakugo just growled while he got the medal. "Take this medal, okay? Think of it as a "wound", so you never forget!" All Might said, holding the medal forward.

"I said I didn't want it!" Bakugo yelled. "Now, now." All Might said as he tried to put the medal over Bakugo's head, but he struggled as Bakugo yelled. "I told you, I don't want it!!"

All Might put it on Bakugo's nose before it slid down and began hanging from his mouth, using his teeth as a holder. "There." All Might said.

Elena looked at All Might in disbelief. "Wha- is that- aaalright." Elena gave up as All Might turned to the crowd. "Well, they were the winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums. It's just as you saw— competing! Improving eachother! And climbing even further! The next generation of heroes is definitely sprouting!" All Might said, pointing his finger up in the air.

"So, I have just one more thing to say! Everyone, please say it with me! Ready, go—" All Might began.

"Plus Ultra!"
"Thank you for your hard work!" All Might said.

The whole crowd began bickering, knowing how wrong All Might was. Elena began laughing at the behavior. At this point Bakugo was looking at her, feeling something hit him as he heard her pretty laughs.

Kirishima noticed Bakugo looking at her.

"Those two.. are something else.."

_____________
Words: 2426

IM FINALLY DONE WITH THE SPORTS FESTIVAL ARC. HONESTLY IT WAS SO HARD TO WRITE. CONSIDERING THE FIGHTS WAS JUST- AH. ANYWAYS.

TYSM for reading!

Ciao <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 140 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...
512 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...
44.8K 1.4K 28
แถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ž๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ..." "๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ก๐—ง ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—œ๐—ง." ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—…...
126K 4.7K 40
"๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†." ๊’ฐ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ ๏ผ แฅ•แฅฑแฅฃแฅดแฅ†๊ง‘แฅฑ ! ใ€„โ—ŒหณหšโŒ– โžฅ to ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...