Roman Empire Reign of Blood

By Hockeybullet

In 177 A.D Caesar Marcus Aurelius Commodus Antoninus Augustus became Emperor of Rome after his fathers death... More

A Gift from the Gods part I

Bio

47 2 2
By Hockeybullet

Name: Jaune Arc(Before death) Caesar Julius Aurelius Antoninus Augustus/ Gaius Julius Augustus Caesar II

Old Family: Julia Arc (Mother) Jonathan Arc (Father)  Autumn Arc (Eldest), Saphron Arc (Second Eldest Sister), Jade Arc (Middle Sister), Celeste Arc (younger Sister), Indigo Arc (Younger Sister), Hyacinth and Iris Arc (Youngest Sisters)

A/N: The Arc siblings are known to be named after the rainbow and basing it off the one photo we have of them in each rainbow color I put them in order. Please also note that Jaune in order of the rainbow would be considered Third Oldest child but one of the writers hinted he is more than likely one of the younger kids of the arc family. 

New Family: Bruttia Crispina(Champion/blessed by the 12/13 Dei Consentes) , Venus, Vesta, Juno, Ceres, Diana, Minerva (Mothers) Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Mars, Apollo, Bachuss, Mercury, Vulcan (Fathers)

looks before:

Looks after: 

Sword: Crocea Mors (Before)

(After)

love interest: Reyna

or

Harem: Thalia, Diana, Persia Jackson, Reyna, Bianca, Annabeth, Vesta and Hylla

(Deciding to change it y'all can choose small harem or Reyna)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
807K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
435K 6.7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...