Watching WandaVision

By HufflepufThunderbird

The MCU characters are brought to a mysterious theaters to watch WandaVision #1 in WandaVision 4/14/22 #1 in... More

Getting the gang back together
Episode 1: Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience
Episode 2: Dont Touch That Dial
Episode 4: We Interupt This Program
Episode 5: On A Very Special Episode
Episode 6: All New- Halloweeen Spooktacular
Episode 7: Breaking The Forth Wall
Episode 8: Previously On
Episode 9: The Series Finale
Watching IW and EG

Episode 3: Now In Color

4.5K 134 204
By HufflepufThunderbird

A/N: I DONT OWN THESE CHARACTERS

TITLE SEQUENCE

"Different song again." Clint noted

Natasha nodded, "Now I'm getting 70s from it."

Kate leaned forward, inserting her self in the conversation, "Is it going to change decades each time?"

Across the room Shuri sighed, "I preferred the last song."

Infront of her Peter nodded, "Same."

While these conversations were happening down at the front of the room Pietro whispered to Wanda. "What happened at the end of the last episode? You just rewound everything. Are you in control?"

"I don't," Wanda shook her head, "I, I don't know. I hope I'm not." Her hands were shaking, "I don't want to cause innocent people to get hurt."

Vision looked down at her. He wanted to comfort her but was unsure how to.

CUT TO: INT. LIVING ROOM, DAY

"That is definitely the 70s!" Clint laughed seeing Wanda and Visions new outfits.

Cut to an establishing shot of the house, then inside. Doctor Nielsen uses a stethoscope to listen to Wanda's belly. After a few moments of listening, he takes the stethoscope away

DR. NIELSEN: Yep, definitely pregnant.

"Thanks doc." Tony crossed his arms, "That much we had figured out."

He gets up and puts his stethoscope in his bag.

WANDA: Oh. Well, that much we figured.

Peter looked at Tony, hiding his laughter. Kate and Shuri made no attempt to hide theirs.

VISION: It's just kind of taken us by surprise. It's just kind of sudden, quite suddenly, wasn't it? I mean, practically ovеrnight. I mean, how did this happen?

At the same time Dr. Nielsen began to say it on screen, Tony, Clint, Kate, Peter, Yelena, and Shuri started, "When a man and woman love each other very much-"

Tchala elbowed Shuri to stop, Melina and Natasha did the same to Yelena and Clint.

Kate and Peter started laughing and Tony finished his sentence. This caused Peter and Shuri to laugh more

DR. NIELSEN: You see, when a man and a woman lovе each other very much-

WANDA: Well, we're just tickled pink. Or blue!

DR. NIELSEN: You're at about four months now, is that right?

Wanda nods. Vision shakes his head. They look at each other and Vision switches to nodding.

"Very smooth." Shuri laughed, still a little giddy from what had just happened

DR. NIELSEN: I thought as much. We let the little ladies keep tabs on their growing babies with fruit. Makes it simple for them.

Wanda made a disgusted face while Yelena yelled, "Boo!" At Dr. Nielsen

Wanda and Vision give each other looks.

DR. NIELSEN: At four months, the fetus is about as big as a pear. At five months, a papaya. Six, grapefruit. Seven, pineapple. Eight, honeydew.

VISION: Hypothetically speaking, what size fruit would it be at say, hmm, twelve hours?

"Normally? Mustard seed." Tony leaned back in his chair

DR. NIELSEN: Uh, pardon? Twelve hours?

WANDA: Well, I think this line of questioning is fruitless.

"Very punny." Peter nodded, Shuri gave him a thumbs up

VISION: Well, hypothetically speaking, should we be concerned?

DR. NIELSEN: Hypothetically speaking, ever new father-to-be gets nervous.

VISION: Well, I have nerves of steel, so there goes your theory, Mr. Doctor-

"Someone's testy." Kate smiled

Clint shrugged, "First kid is scary."

Kate stared at him for a moment before, "You have kids?"

Clint shot up in his seat to look at her, "I forgot not everyone in here knew that."

WANDA: Vision, why don't you see the doctor out?

VISION: Good idea, yes.

Vision walks with the doctor to the front door.

VISION: Thank you so much for dropping by, Dr. Nielsen.

Wanda smiles and walks to the kitchen while rubbing her belly. Vision and Dr. Nielsen walk out of the house.

DR. NIELSEN: Well, I'm just glad you caught me in time. I'm taking the wife on vacation this afternoon.

"If they can leave on vacation could Wanda and Vision get out of whatever this is?" Peter asked Tony

Tony shrugged, "It depends. Might be a Truman Show situation where they think they're going somewhere but they're not."

Behind them Strange sighed, "If this is what I think it is, I doubt that doctor is goin to get out."

Tony looked back at Strange, "How would you know what this is?"

Strange rolled his eyes, "I was the Sorcerer Supreme. I know a lot about magic."

Tony scoffed, "Yea, magic." He turned back around as Strange muttered something about a snap.

Only Agatha caught the 'was Sorcerer Supreme'. This intrigued her quite a bit though for obvious reasons she kept it to her self

VISION: Oh, have a nice holiday. Hey, Herb!

Vision waves at Herb next door, who is trimming some hedges.

HERB: Hey, buddy!

Herb waves back. Vision turns back to the doctor.

VISION: Listen, can you keep news of Wanda's...

He makes a noise and mimes around his belly.

VISION: You know, just between us, because, uh, I don't know. Everything's happening so quickly. We'd like to keep the news just in the family for right now.

DR. NIELSEN: Of course. Mum's the word. I'm off. Bermuda, baby!

He pumps his fist. Vision does too in response. Vision looks over and sees Herb, who is running his hedge trimmer through the wall separating their properties.

"Uh, is he okay?" Peter looked around the room

"That's a good hedge trimmer." Alexei joked, earning no laughes

VISION: Hey, Herb! Think you might have taken the hedge-trimming a little too far there, old chum.

HERB: So I have. Thanks, buddy.

Herb continues to saw through the wall.

"It's like he's in a trance or something." Clint leaned closer to the screen

VISION: Yeah... Don't mention it.

Vision walks back inside.

VISION: Huh. Strangest thing just happened outside with Herb- Woah, Nelly!

Wanda turns, revealing herself to be much more visibly pregnant than before.

Wanda put a hand over her very no pregnant belly, "Oh my." She whispered

"That's interesting." Strange muttered. The doctor side of him was almost more intrigued than the wizard side.

VISION: Have you gotten bigger?

WANDA: Have I?

She turns, knocking some fruit off of a table. Vision uses super speed to grab a papaya before it hits the ground.

WANDA: I can't tell from this angle.

VISION: I can't wait-

He giggles while holding the papaya up.

VISION: -to be a proud papaya.

"Boo!" Shuri yelled at the screen.

"Sister please, you are a princess." Tchala pleaded

"I don't care what these people think of me." Shuri shrugged.

Some time later, Wanda telekinetically assembles a crib in a nursery room. She begins to paint the walls. Vision sits in a chair and reads from a parenting book.

VISION: "Nesting: The overwhelming urge during pregnancy to clean, organize, and prepare the home for the new baby."

WANDA: See? You're an expert already.

She opens a box of decorations and flies them up above the crib.

VISION: Well, nothing to worry about outside of morning sickness, mood swings, aching back, and feet... Darling, you should probably sit down.

He gets up.

WANDA: Don't be silly. All I feel is excitement, happiness, and- Oh!

She looks down at her belly.

VISION: Kicking? Already?

"She wasn't pregnant 24 hours ago, why are you shocked?" Tony rolled his eyes

He feels her belly.

VISION: Wow!

WANDA: Oh, it's such a strange sensation. It's kind of fluttery.

She laughs. Nearby, some butterfly shaped decorations turn into actual butterflies.

"You created life?" Monica stared at the butterflies

"Not the first time." Strange thought to himself

WANDA: Oh, did I do that? I didn't mean to.

A butterfly lands on Vision's nose.

VISION: Oh, uh, darling.

WANDA: Oh.

She gently removes the butterfly.

VISION: Hello, little fella.

Wanda opens a window to let the butterflies out.

VISION: Well, if that was the first kick, that puts you at about six months! Boy, oh, boy, I thought I had super speed. I can't keep up. Please don't misinterpret. I can't wait to meet you, little Billy.

He kisses Wanda's belly.

WANDA: Billy?

VISION: Yeah.

WANDA: Well, I was thinking Tommy. Just a nice, classic, all-American name.

"All American?" Pietro scoffed

VISION: Hmm, Tommy. Hmm. Then there's Billy, isn't there. Named after William Shakespeare. "All the world's a stage. All the men and women, merely players.

"Hmm" Agatha laughed, earning herself more judging looks from Fury, and Strange

WANDA: Well, I guess there's only one solution to this debate. Hope for a girl.

"How are you two not putting twins into consideration?" Strange blurted.

Wanda and Vision looked at him, "Wandas a twin." He explain, "That makes it more likely that she'll have twins."

"Did you learn all of this at magic school?" Tony looked back at him

"No," Strange frowned, "I learned it when I was in medical school."

"You're a doctor?" Peter looked back at him

"Brain surgeon."

Tony said nothing, simply turned back around and watched the show.

She paints a stork on the wall.

VISION: Well, we ought to decide soon. I estimate the baby's due... It's not a constant progression, assumingly logarithmic, but were I to graph the fetal developments thus far...

WANDA: He's gonna be here before you figure it out.

VISION: ...nearest I can conclude is that Billy-

WANDA: Tommy.

VISION: Mm... is due Friday afternoon.

WANDA: In three days? Maybe I should sit down.

"I'm taking bets!" Kate announced, "The baby comes before Friday!"

Some time later, Vision looks at a doll in the living room while Wanda stands in the kitchen in the background. Vision points at the doll.

VISION: I think we have an understanding. Start the clock.

"An understanding?" Thor asked, "With a doll?"

Wanda starts a timer. Vision uses his super speed to change a diaper on the doll. After a moment, he holds his hands up.

VISION: Time.

WANDA: Your personal best.

VISION: Yes! We are nothing if not prepared.

Wanda grabs her belly.

WANDA: Ooh!

VISION: Darling?

WANDA: Ooh. Do any of your books talk about this? It's not painful, but it's strange.

VISION: A tightening sensation?

"Braxton Hicks!" Clint told the screen

WANDA: Yep, that's it.

VISION: Yes, where was it, where was it...

He looks through his books and finds it.

VISION: Braxton Hicks contractions, also known as false labor, usually starts in the third trimester. Named after John Braxton Hicks in 1875-

"Not important right now!" Yelena yelled

WANDA: Honey.

VISION: Ooh, yes, yes. Oo! Excellent.

He gets up and walks over to her.

VISION: Gives us a chance to work on our breathing exercises. It should go like this.

He demonstrates. They both breathe for a few moments.

WANDA: Yeah, it's not working. I can still feel it

VISION: I'm sorry.

She groans. Lights begin to flicker and water in the sink begins to splash around.

WANDA: What's happening now?

VISION: What the Dickens? Let's abandon the kitchen!

They run out as household appliances malfunction around them. They stop in the living room as the lights begin to glow extremely bright and go back to back. Suddenly, everything stops going haywire.

WANDA: It stopped.

VISION: Yes. I'll go check on the neighbors.

WANDA: Yes.

CUT TO: INT. PHIL JONES'S HOUSE, DAY

Jones is reading a newspaper. His wife walks in.

MRS. JONES: Phil? Do these earrings make me look fat?

The lights suddenly go out.

JONES: Oh, thank God.

CUT TO: INT. LIVING ROOM, DAY

Vision enters through the front door.

VISION: It appears that the whole block is out.

"When she goes in labor she's going to destroy the town!" Alexei gasped, Melina slapped his arm, "Ow!" He rubbed where she hit him

"Your a super soldier!" She rolled her eyes, "That didn't hurt!"

Steve, Bucky and Sam looked at Alexei and Melina then between each other

"Did she say-" Bucky started

"Yea she did!" Sam nodded

"One problem at a time." Steve sighed, "We'll get there when we get there."

WANDA: Oh, and that was just a fake contraction. Who knows what will happen when the real thing starts?

"See!" Alexei waved his hands, "She's saying the same thing!"

"No she's not." Yelena shook her head

She sits on the couch.

WANDA: Do you think they know it's my fault?

VISION: Our neighbors?

WANDA: Well, yes, with all the close calls we've been having, it seems the people of Westview are always on the verge of discovering our secret.

"And every time everyone acts like nothing happened." Peter sighed

VISION: Yes, I know what you mean.

He gets a strange look on his face.

VISION: But it's more than that, isn't it.

He sits next to her on the couch.

VISION: Mr. and Mrs. Hart, dinner. Outside with Herb. I think something's wrong here, Wanda.

"I'm happy to see I'm working to figure out what's wrong." Vision smiled

The shot skips and suddenly cuts back to before Vision sat down.

"Did it just glitch?" Tony asked

"No." Strange shook his head, "It rewound, like the last episode."

VISION: Yes, I know what you mean. The truth is, we are in uncharted waters, and you know what?

"I'm saying something different?" Vision titles his head

"She's making it happen the way she wants it to happen." Strange whispered to Tony

Tony's eyes widened, "Are you saying it's Wanda that's doing this?"

"I'm pretty sure." He nodded, "And I usually know what I'm talking about with this kind of thing."

He sits as he talks.

VISION: I'm anxious, too.

WANDA: We just don't know what to expect.

VISION: Nope.

WANDA: Will the baby be human, or synthezoid? A bit of both?

"I hadn't considering that." Clint looked disgusted, "A baby vision sounds horrifying."

"You said you were an Android!" Thor pointed at the actual Vision, "But she just said you're a synthezoid!"

"My apologies," Vision looked back at Thor, "Though in my defense, I was born yesterday."

(A/N: and you had an author that thought you were an Android and had to be told by a reader that you're actually a synthazoid)

VISION: If he's anything like his ma, Billy will be perfect.

WANDA: You mean Tommy.

VISION: Mm.

She suddenly gasps.

VISION: Oh, no, darling, are you alright?

WANDA: This is a real one!

"Called it!" Kate yelled

VISION: What?

He floats up into the air.

WANDA: I thought you said Friday afternoon!

VISION: Well, I didn't consider that the timings between developmental benchmarks could be quite random!

"Magic is quite random." Thor looked at Loki

Loki rolled his eyes, "It's anything but."

Wanda begins doing the breathing exercises. Vision joins in and floats back to the ground. Wanda gets up and grabs his hands.

WANDA: Better.

VISION: Yes, darling, thank you, it's passing.

Thunder rumbles and rain begins pouring inside the room.

"I think your water just broke." Sam joked

WANDA: Vis.

VISION: Yes dear?

WANDA: I think my water just broke.

VISION: Yes dear.

CUT TO: COMMERCIAL BREAK

"I do not look forward to this." Kate huffed

"The last two were creepy!" Yelena nodded

Two kids are playing with a soccer ball in the background while a woman eats cereal in the foreground. The ball flies towards the woman and knocks her cereal bowl, spilling milk. The shot zooms out and we see another shot of a dog peeing in the kitchen.

WOMAN: No, no, no, no!

The shot zooms out again and a third one pops up of the woman taking burnt food out of the oven while one of the kids stands next to her.

DAUGHTER: Sorry, mom.

WOMAN: Oh.

The shot zooms out again and a fourth one pops up of the woman blending something. The lid pops off and the blended mix goes all over the counter. The shot zooms out a final time. The woman walks in front of the compilation of shots. She turns when the narrator begins speaking.

"Poor woman." Thor shook his head

NARRATOR: Do you need a break?

WOMAN: You read my mind.

NARRATOR: Come with me.

The woman closes her eyes and relaxes. The shot fades to another shot of her in a bathtub.

NARRATOR: Escape to a world all your own, where your problems float away. When you wanna get away, but you don't wanna go anywhere...

A picture of Soap comes up on screen, with text that reads, "Find the Goddess Within!"

"Goddess huh?" Agatha rolled her eyes

NARRATOR: Hydra Soak. Find the Goddess within.

"Hydra?" Bucky stood up

"Hydra." The twins groaned

CUT TO: INT. LIVING ROOM, DAY

Steve and Sam forced Bucky down into his seat.

Wanda and Vision hide from the indoor rain under a table.

VISION: Well, I was just reading about the advantages of water birth.

The rain suddenly stops.

WANDA: Oh, thank goodness.

Vision begins to get out from under the table.

VISION: Let me help you up, dear. There you go.

He helps her up while she groans.

WANDA: What a mess!

She uses her powers to bring a gust of wind into the room. Vision struggles not to get blown backwards. Everything dries off.

"And no water damage at all!" Clint rolls his eyes

WANDA: Oh, that's better.

She begins to groan again.

"Go try to get the doctor before he goes to Bermuda!" Carol huffed

Tony sat up having had a revelation, "You meant that Wanda wouldn't let him leave?" Tony whispered to Strange

Strange nodded, "I don't think she'd let anyone leave."

"I don't understand why her though?" Tony waved in the real Wanda's direction, "Look at her, she doesn't look like she wants this to happen."

"You don't know my Wanda," Strange said gravely, "What she's been through- what we've all been through, we all do things that feel out of character."

Tony furrowed his brow, "What exactly happens that's that bad?"

Strange shook his head, "It's not my place to tell you. And I have a feeling that by watching what ever this is, you'll all find out."

Despite the two whispering and doing their best to not let anyone else hear their conversation, Peter was listening in. He clenched the armrests of his seat.

"What happens in the future?" He thought to himself

WANDA: Darling, do you think it's time to-

VISION: Call the doctor?

"Finally." Carol rolled her eyes

He runs off.

WANDA: Yeah.

VISION: Yes I do, dear.

He grabs the landline in the kitchen, then puts it back up.

VISION: Damn, the phones are down, too. I better run. Except he might have already left for vacation!

WANDA: Where? At a time like this?

"He didn't exactly know the baby was coming today!" Tony weakly attempted a joke

VISION: Well, in fairness, darling, the baby is approximately nine months early. I better leg it. You'll be alright here?

WANDA: Mhm.

He kisses her and runs out of the house with super speed. Wanda gasps and grabs her belly. As she breathes, she hears a strange noise in the nursery.

"That sounded like some kind of bird." Tchala said

She slowly makes her way over, but the doorbell rings and startles her before she goes in.

WANDA: Oh, shoot! Uh, oh!

She opens a closet and puts on a heavy coat. She opens the door and finds Geraldine.

"It's you again!" Kate pointed at Monica

"Great." Monica groaned

GERALDINE: Wanda! What's up?

Geraldine looks at Wanda's coat curiously.

GERALDINE: It's 75 degrees out. You making a fashion statement?

Geraldine walks in.

WANDA: Hi, Geraldine. You know, now is not really a good time.

GERALDINE: No, no, no, it's foxy. You'll have to let me borrow it sometime. But first, I gotta borrow a bucket. Not to wear, to use.

Wanda angrily closes the front door.

GERALDINE: Somehow, all the pipes in my ceiling burst at once and I gotta bail myself out.

"Oh so, her water broke all across town." Shuri noted, Wanda groaned.

WANDA: Alright, sure! Just stay right there. I think I might have a bucket in the kitchen.

Wanda jogs over to the kitchen.

GERALDINE: Well, okay, then.

Wanda enters the kitchen.

WANDA: I think it's just here under the sink!

She yells as she says "sink," and her coat turns into a raincoat. Geraldine yells from the living room.

GERALDINE: Are you alright in there?

WANDA: Yes, I'm just looking!

She groans again and the raincoat turns into a fur coat.

"Why change clothes ever Wanda?" Kate laughed, "You can just transform one set of clothes for the rest of your life."

GERALDINE: I'll come help.

Geraldine begins walking over.

WANDA: No! I mean, no thank you.

Wanda throws the coat off as Geraldine enters. Wanda quickly holds a fruit bowl in front of herself.

GERALDINE: Bingo!

She pulls a bucket out of a closet and turns to Wanda.

GERALDINE: Would you look at that.

WANDA: What?

GERALDINE: Fruit! Wanda, thank you.

"I promise I'm not this way when I visit someone's house." Monica had her head in her hands

She walks over and grabs an apple.

GERALDINE: Yummy.

Geraldine walks away. Wanda follows.

WANDA: Well, good luck with the leak.

GERALDINE: Oh, th- Oh! Say, Wanda, I've got a question for you.

Geraldine walks over to the couch.

GERALDINE: You know how I've been working that temp job, right?

"Temp?" Monica almost seemed more upset by this than anything else. Almost.

Geraldine and Wanda both sit down.

GERALDINE: Well, my boss, Mr. Haddox, he was going crazy yesterd-

Wanda looks in shock as a stork walks up behind Geraldine.

"Well," Shuri looked at Tchala, "You we're right about it being a bird."

GERALDINE: Oh, look at me going on and on like you got all the time in the world. Let me go on and get-

WANDA: Wait!

Geraldine turns back to Wanda before spotting the stork.

WANDA: Ah, no, tell me about the temp job.

GERALDINE: Oh, that's my girl. So, yesterday my boss Mr. Haddox was going crazy working on the slogan for a new breakfast cereal. You know, the one with the little marshmallow moonmen?

"I'd eat that cereal." Kate laughed

WANDA: Oh?

She watches as the stork walks around the house in the background.

GERALDINE: Yeah, yeah, yeah, those. So, it's 10 minutes before the big presentation, and Mr. Haddox has got nothing.

As Geraldine talks, Wanda tries to make the stork disappear. A puff of red smoke appears, but the stork remains.

GERALDINE: Nothing, that is, except for the worst case of hiccups I ever did see.

As if on cue Alexei hiccuped

The stork begins to walk closer to the pair in the living room.

GERALDINE: Oh, Wanda, he couldn't get out one word, let alone a whole pitch!

Wanda tries to make the stork disappear again, but it just flaps the red smoke away.

"I wonder why I can't make it go away?" Wanda tapped her chin

GERALDINE: So I'm trying every trick in the book to help this poor man. I'm hiding behind filing cabinets and jumping out when he least expects it, like, boom!

Wanda jumps and throws an orange at the stork, which runs away.

GERALDINE: Wanda!

The stork makes a noise. Geraldine gets up and looks around.

GERALDINE: What was that? Did you, did you hear that?

"That's interesting," Clint was still leaning forward, "It's almost like you were knocked out of a trance."

WANDA: No.

GERALDINE: It was like a chattering sound, like a...

WANDA: Oh! Like a-

Wanda imitates the noise of the stork.

GERALDINE: Yeah.

WANDA: That's my new ice maker built right into the fridge.

GERALDINE: Oh! You're fancy.

"And your back in what ever trance it was." He sighed

Geraldine sits back down.

GERALDINE: So now, at this point, I am helping Mr. Haddox do a handstand under the water cooler, because, you know, why not try a little upside down, drink those hiccups away. And, wouldn't you know it, in that moment, in walks the client.

Wanda watches the stork walk around the other side of the couch.

WANDA: Oh, no.

GERALDINE: Oh, yes. But you know me Wanda, I keep my cool no matter what's goin' down. So I look at the client, and I look at Mr. Haddox's feet sitting in the air next to me-

The stork, unseen by Geraldine, begins nipping at her pants.

GERALDINE: -and I look back at the client, and I say, "Gravity Os: Launch into your day the right way."

Geraldine laughs, sending the stork off into the nursery.

WANDA: Oh, thank you.

GERALDINE: Yes, and that's exactly what Mr. Haddox said right before he told me to clean out my desk.

"He didn't fire you for that did he?" Kate asked, quite alarmed

WANDA: Oh, no, Geraldine! He didn't fire you.

GERALDINE: Oh, sugar. He hired me!

WANDA: Oh!

Geraldine gets up.

GERALDINE: Oh, Wanda! I landed a promotion. And now that I've gone all corporate, I need some office supplies. Which brings me to my question. Do y'all still keep those in your spare room?

She begins walking to the nursery.

GERALDINE: Because I was hoping you wouldn't mind sharing with your good friend.

WANDA: Wait, wait!

Geraldine walks into the nursery. The stork stands up against the painting of a stork on the wall, and Geraldine doesn't notice. Wanda puts down the fruit basket and picks up a flower vase.

GERALDINE: Is that what I think it is?

WANDA: Oh, a stork, yes, I can explain.

GERALDINE: No, the crib!

Wanda gasps and drops the flower vase. She begins panting.

WANDA: Oh, it's coming. Oh, the baby's coming.

GERALDINE: You're pregnant?

Yelena smirked, "She wasn't yesterday."

CUT TO: EXT. NIELSEN'S DRIVEWAY, DAY

Dr. Nielsen has the front of his car open. He hits his head as he backs out.

"That's a point towards my theory." Strange muttered.

Tony sighed, "I just don't want it to be true.

"Neither do I Stark, neither do I."

DR. NIELSEN: Ow! Bermuda awaits, and my car decides to poop out right at this moment.

He slams the lid shut. Vision arrives.

DR. NIELSEN: Well, Mr. Vision, is everything okay with the wife?

VISION: Yes, so long as we hurry!

He picks up Dr. Nielsen and sprints away at super speed. Dr. Nielsen's wife gets out of the car.

"So much for secrecy." Pietro sighed

MRS. NIELSEN: But Stan! What about my brand new two-piece?

CUT TO: INT. LIVING ROOM, DAY

Geraldine helps Wanda into the living room. Wanda is groaning.

GERALDINE: Now, let's get you comfortable, okay?

"Atleast I'm doing something this time." Monica huffed

Geraldine grabs some pillows from the couch.

WANDA: Oh, I think I'm gonna lay down right here.

Wanda lays down behind the couch. A nearby vacuum goes haywire.

WANDA: Vision ran to get the doctor, he'll be back soon.

"Doubt you'll have time for that." Shuri shook her head, "I'd bet your not going to make it that long."

GERALDINE: No, no, no there's not enough time for that. Relax, relax.

Geraldine sets up some pillows for Wanda to rest her head. She grabs the bucket and runs to the kitchen.

GERALDINE: You know your breathing, right?

Wanda breathes.

GERALDINE: Wanda, I can't hear you?

All around the house things go haywire. Geraldine gasps when a light fixture falls onto a table.

GERALDINE: I may be late to the party, but I imagine there is a logical explanation for this.

"Oh very logical." Pietro smiled, "My sister has abilities she got from experiments."

Agatha huffed, she doubted that was all.

WANDA: Oh it's all perfectly natural!

GERALDINE: Hey, hey, you're doing great! You're doing great! Look at me, look at me.

She imitates the breathing pattern.

GERALDINE: Come on.

Wanda does a set of the breathing.

WANDA: I can't do this.

GERALDINE: Yes, you can.

Wanda shakes her head.

WANDA: I can't, I can't.

GERALDINE: You can do this. Yes, you can, you can do this!

Geraldine checks under Wanda's clothes.

GERALDINE: It's time to start pushing.

WANDA: Oh.

GERALDINE: You ready?

Wanda keeps shaking her head.

GERALDINE: You're ready. You're ready. Push, push, Wanda, push!

Wanda yells.

GERALDINE: Push! That a girl!

Things reach a climax before finally setting down as Wanda begins to breathe normally again. Geraldine gets up holding a baby and it begins to cry.

GERALDINE: It's a boy.

Geraldine hands the baby to Wanda.

WANDA: Hi. Hi.

She smiles.

WANDA: Oh, he's perfect.

Vision runs in with Dr. Nielsen.

VISION: Oh, no, I missed it.

GERALDINE: Hey, doc, why don't you help me out in the kitchen there?

DR. NIELSEN: We went so fast, it was like we were flying.

"Why didn't you fly? Wouldn't that have been much faster than running?" Natasha asked Vision.

"I'm not sure Ms. Romanov." Vision shook his head.

"Not that much faster." Pietro pouted

Dr. Nielsen stumbles. Geraldine helps him into the kitchen.

VISION: Oh, well done, Wanda.

He approaches her.

WANDA: Well, don't you want to meet your son as yourself?

Wanda glanced over at Vision, he looked down at her. She smiled awkwardly at him, before quickly looking away.

Vision looks around and drops his human facade. He kneels down and picks up the baby.

WANDA: Ooh, you're strong.

VISION: Hello there, little Tommy.

WANDA: Tommy?

VISION: Yes, Tommy.

He leans in to kiss her, but she screams. He screams back in surprise.

"Twins." Strange snapped his fingers, "Like I thought."

VISION: What? Good heavens!

Wanda begins to heave.

VISION: There's another baby coming!

WANDA: Billy?

"That solves the name problem." Kate shrugged

VISION: Wanda, push, push!

She continues to yell. Cut to some time later. Dr. Nielsen holds one baby and Vision holds the other. Wanda stands between them and Geraldine sits on the couch.

DR. NIELSEN: Twenty fingers and twenty toes. You've got two healthy baby boys on your hands.

He hands her a baby.

WANDA: Thank you, doctor.

DR. NIELSEN: All in a day's work.

He turns to Geraldine.

DR. NIELSEN: And thank you for your assistance, young lady. I think you might have what it takes to be a nurse.

"Hm." Yelena grunted

Monica rolled her eyes

Geraldine and Wanda give each other looks.

VISION: Allow me to walk you out, doctor.

Vision places a baby in a crib.

DR. NIELSEN: Oh, alright. As long as we actually walk this time.

VISION: Come.

They leave. Geraldine gets up.

WANDA: I do owe you a debt of gratitude.

Geraldine chuckles. Outside, Dr. Nielsen and Vision walk out of the house.

VISION: Well, Dr. Nielsen, I hope you're still able to make your trip.

DR. NIELSEN: Ah, yes, my trip. I don't think we'll get away after all. Small towns, you know. So hard to escape.

"That was ominous." Peter shuddered

He leaves. Vision looks confused.

VISION: Yeah...

Vision turns to walk back inside. He notices Agnes and Herb talking in hushed tones nearby.

"Herb seems back to normal." Kate smiled

AGNES: What is she doing in there?

"What is who doing here?" Carol narrowed her eyes

VISION: Howdy neighbors!

HERB: Hey!

AGNES: Howdy!

Anges and Herb go back to whispering. Vision turns to go inside again, but then walks over to the pair.

VISION: Remarkable day we're having, no? Did you lose power, too?

AGNES: Oh, sure did. But Ralph looks better in the dark, so I'm not complaining.

"You really don't like your husband." Kate frowned

"Oh," Agatha laughed, "it's just me joking around!" Really she had no idea who this 'Ralph' was, but there was no way she was going just reveal her self over that.

VISION: Hi Herb.

HERB: Hey, buddy.

There's an awkward pause.

VISION: Well, I'll get back to Wanda.

He turns away.

AGNES: Vision.

He turns back.

AGNES: Is Geraldine inside with Wanda?

"What about her?" Carol crossed her arms

It was becoming clear to the others Carol was pretty protective over Monica.

VISION: Yes, why?

Cut back inside.

GERALDINE: You're such a strong lady.

WANDA: Oh.

She waves her hand dismissively.

GERALDINE: Can you believe this? Twins.

She pats one of the babies.

WANDA: I'm a twin. I had a brother. His name was Pietro.

Much of the group looked over at Pietro. Mostly those that knew what happened to him in just a few hours in his time.

Geraldine looks at Wanda somberly. Wanda begins singing a lullaby in Sokovian.

"Our mother sang that to us!" Pietro smiled.

Wanda smiled at him, "I remember!"

GERALDINE: He was killed by Ultron, wasn't he?

Many things happened at once. Wanda screamed, Pietro jumped out of his seat, Clint demanded an explanation. Tony and Steve both shook their heads.

A part of Monica was glad to see that her on screen counter part could remember things that had happened in the real world, another part was worried was was going to happen to her.

"Ultron kills me?" Pietro shouted, "How?"

Steve sighed and looked at Natasha, who nodded her head.

"You died protecting Clint." Natasha explained

"What?" Clint demanded, now standing up.

"We were evacuating Sokovia," Tony jumped in, "You ran to get a kid that had been separated from everyone else."

Steve looked at Pietro "A group of the Ultron bots started shooting at Clint and the boy, you ran in front of them and protected them from the bullets."

"You died a hero's death." Thor said solemnly

Bruce, who previously wasn't aware of Pietro's death, shook his head sadly.

Wanda's hand was clapped over her mouth, muffled sobs breaking through her fingers. Clint sat down and stared blankly at the screen in front of him. The show had paused while they conversed, leaving the shot of Wanda's face. Pietro paced back and forth, processing this new information.

Vision looked back and forth between all the Avengers, unsure how he was supposed to react, and what he was expected to do. He didn't want Pietro to die, but in all fairness he'd only known him for less then a day.

It's took several minutes for everyone to calm down enough for the show to continue.

WANDA: What did you say?

Cut back outside.

HERB: She's new to town. Brand new.

AGNES: There's no family. No husband.

"Not having a husband isn't that strange." Carol rolled her eyes

VISION: Well, there's nothing wrong with that.

AGNES: Hmm. No home.

Monica furrowed her brow, "What?"

VISION: What?

Cut back inside.

WANDA: What did you say... just now?

GERALDINE: I said, Wanda, you're such a strong lady. Should I say it one more time for good measure?

She walks away and sits on the couch.

WANDA: No. What did you say about Pietro?

GERALDINE: Pietro? Uh... Hey, I'll take a shift rocking the babies.

"Do you even remember saying it?" Peter cocked his head

WANDA: No, I think you should leave.

GERALDINE: Oh, Wanda, don't be like that.

Wanda looks at Geraldine's necklace.

"That's a sword." Fury whispered to Carol

Carol looked at Fury, "You think she's involved with whoever was watching them in the first episode?"

"I wouldn't be surprised."

Cut back outside.

VISION: What do you mean she has no home?

HERB: She came here because... She came here because... She came here because we're all...

Peter began to squirm again. Tom ty looked over at him, "You got that feeling again?" He asked

Peter only nodded

VISION: She came here because we're all what? What are you trying to tell me?

Cut back inside.

WANDA: What is that?

GERALDINE: What?

WANDA: That.

Geraldine lifts up the object on her necklace.

WANDA: That symbol.

GERALDINE: I, uh, I, uh...

WANDA: Who are you?

GERALDINE: I don't know

"You shouldn't be in there." Carol ran her hand through her hair

"I don't think I want to be." Monica shot back

Cut back outside.

HERB: She came here because we're all-

AGNES: Stop it!

"Why would you stop him?" Tony looked at Agatha accusingly

"How should I know?" Agatha glared at him, "This is happening in the future. Maybe I'm scared of what she," Agatha gestured to the still crying Wanda, "would do to us."

"My sister is not the cause here!" Pietro yelled at Agatha

"That's not what it looks like to me." Agatha rolled her eyes. She was having much more fun with this than she'd expected.

Cut back inside.

WANDA: Who are you?

GERALDINE: Wanda.

Wanda backs Geraldine up against a wall.

Carol balled up her fists, she wasn't sure what she'd do if Wanda hurt Monica.

GERALDINE: I... I... Wanda.

Cut back outside.

AGNES: Well, I better get going. That macramé's not gonna hitch itself.

She rings a bell on her bicycle, winks, and rides away.

VISION: Herb?

HERB: Catch you on the flip side, Vision.

He walks away. Vision turns around. Cut to him entering the living room, returning to his robot form.

VISION: Wanda?

Wanda stands over the crib.

"Where's Monica?" Tony asked

Beside Peter was able to relax a little, the feeling didn't go away completely but it was enough to pretend he felt normal.

VISION: Where's Geraldine?

WANDA: Oh, she left, honey. She had to rush home.

Wanda looks at the twins and smiles.

"I, I didn't hurt her did I?" Wanda was shaking.

Pietro put his hand on her shoulder, "I'm sure there's an explanation."

CUT TO: EXT. WESTVIEW OUTSKIRTS, NIGHT

Cut to a shot of a "Welcome To Westview" sign. A strange shimmer appears in the air. Geraldine is thrown backwards out of it. She lands in the grass. Cars drive up beside her. A helicopter shines a light on her from above. Armed men approach. The camera pulls back and shows a large camp set up near a shimmering wall around Westview.

"There's a whole army base out there!" Kate gasped

END CREDITS

"So that was an, interesting episode." Tony looked around the room.

As everyone began swapping theories and checking on each other, Peter felt something materialize in his hand.

He looked down and saw a folded up piece of paper, just like the one that had appeared in Steve's hand.

He unfolded it and read it.

"Uh, hey guys!" Peter stood up and waved his hands around getting everyone's attention, "I just got a weird note like the one Mr. Rogers got."

"Read it." Tchala instructed

"Avengers and Friends, in order to properly continue this journey, you will need two more people to watch with. They will be arriving shortly."

As the last syllable left Peters mouth a bright flash filled the room. When the light faded and everyone was able to see again, they saw two bodies on the floor in the back of the room. Where most of them had waken up.

A brown haired white woman and an Asian man laid on the ground.

The woman sat up first, rubbing her head, "What the heck was that?" She asked

"Darcy?" Thor ran up to her and help helped her up.

"Thor?" She asked, "Haven't seen you in a while. Like pre-Thanos. You lost weight good for you!"

Before Thor was given an opportunity to question Darcy, the man sat up and looked around.

"Where are we?" He asked Darcy, "And why are the Avengers here?"

"I don't know, I just woke up too." Darcy shrugged.

Thor helped the man ip to his feet, "Hi," he awkwardly stuck out his hand for a handshake, "I'm Jimmy Woo."

Clint pointed at Jimmy, "You're the one from the radio!"

Jimmy stared blankly at Clint for a moment, "What?"

"The radio in the show," Steve pointed at the bug screen, "Where Wanda and Vision, are. We heard your voice."

"That got through?" Darcy asked, excited, "We weren't sure!"

Darcy felt something in her hand. A folded piece of paper. She read it then handed it to Jimmy.

The paper explained to them what they were here to do, got them caught up on how far the rest of the group was. And most importantly, to not yet reveal anything about the blip or Thanos. That time would come, but it wasn't here yet.

After a few more introductions everyone took their seats. Darcy sat next to Thor, not knowing where else to sit, Jimmy sat in Darcy's other side.

The screen lit up, and began episode four.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 19.6K 110
๐๐„๐‘๐•๐„. แ—ข ๐–๐€๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐—๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐…๐… ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ*. | โ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ...
42.9K 1.6K 31
๐†๐‡๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐ ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส ส™แด€ส€ษดแด‡๊œฑ x แดŠแด๊œฑแด‡แด˜สœษชษดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด‹ "๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’พ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’," ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—...
12.2K 209 4
Having now watched WandaVision, Infinity War and Endgame the group must now watch Spider-Man's story
76.4K 1.5K 21
Just a wrong number story Avengers Peter accidentally texts the wrong number but will that wrong number become something more?