Mercy - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Por xoxo_foxxy_xoxo

Angela Joy was part of the science trio 'JoyFitzSimmons', the youngest S.H.I.E.L.D. academy graduates, specia... Más

Angela Joy
Season 1
S1 E2: 0-8-4
S1 E3: The Asset
S1 E4: Eye Spy
S1 E5: The Girl in the Flower Dress
S1 E6: FZZT
S1 E7: The Hub
S1 E8: The Well
S1 E9: Repairs
S1 E10: The Bridge
S1 E11: The Magical Place
S1 E12: Seeds
S1 E13: T.R.A.C.K.S
S1 E14: T.A.H.I.T.I
S1 E15: Yes Men
S1 E16: End of the Beginning
S1 E17: Turn, Turn, Turn
S1 E18: Providence
S1 E19: The Only Light in The Darkness
S1 E20: Nothing Personal

S1 E1: Pilot

2.2K 39 3
Por xoxo_foxxy_xoxo

PROOF READ

2012 The BUS

Three young scientists walk onto their new mobile home, carrying many bags full of science equipment and clothes, the two brunettes argue loudly, pushing each others belongings around, the only blonde rolls her eyes with a smile, softly placing her cases on the table in their new lab. She is slowly dragged into the argument. 

The three don't notice a man walking up the ramp towards them, Fitz being too busy grabbing the gun from Simmons, "whoa, whoa, whoa. Watch it!", he cradles the gun, "thats the night-night gun", his Scottish accent is tinted with annoyance.

The brunette woman, replies, her British voice clear and bell like, "Well it's on my stuff, and it doesn't work", the blonde now looks at their male friend, her voice soft and smooth.

"There is absolutely no way, we are calling it the night-night gun", she grabs some more of her cases, all of which have a small gold medical cross on them, the same cross is pinned to her clothes, the girl not feeling complete without it.

Fitz rebuts at the two, "The bullets work. Nonlethal, heavy stopping power, break up under the subcutaneous tissue-"

Simmons interrupts him, making Joy roll her eyes, having heard the argument countless times, "Oh, with a dose of only .1 microliters of Dendrotoxin. I'm not Hermione. I can't create instant paralysis with that", Fitz looks irritated at being interrupted, but Simmons carries on, "You should have run the specs by me before building the moulds"

This comment vexes the Scotsman, "The bullets are hollow. It's a marvel I can keep them from breaking apart in the chamber" 

Angela now defends her British friend, "you could of used a higher caliber round, or maybe you could of read a book", the three voices begins to blend together, echoing around the empty lab.

He now looks at her, "Have you ever heard of physics or – uh what's the other one? Inertia"

The blonde nods back, "yes, it's not particularly difficult".

All three heads turn when a heavy bag is dropped on the floor, seeing Ward standing in the lab doorway, he looks between the three, "JoyFitzSimmons?"

Simmons points at Joy, "Joy"

Joy points to Fitz, "Fitz"

Fitz points to Simmons, "Simmons. I'm engineering, she's biochem", he then points back at Joy, "and Joy's emergency medicine", he now hold a hand out to Ward, "Agent Ward?"

The man nods, pulling a device from his back pocket, "Coulson said I'd need my comm receiver encoded", Fitz takes the device without a word, "I don't know if you've worked with that model before. It's-", his words die when Fit smashes a hammer onto the phone, "-brand new"

Simmons looks at Ward, "He'll repurpose the I.D.I.S. chip", Fitz now appears at her shoulder, holding something with some tweezers.

"Don't need the external receiver for the inner-ear coms anymore"

Ward fiddles with his ear, "so, uh, how does it-" his words are cut off again when Joy grabs his face, sticking a swab into the mans mouth, wiping the insides of his cheeks.

"It's and embedded sensorineural silicone matched to your DNA"

She hands the swab to Simmons, who speaks up, "it's very posh", Ward pulls a face when Joy releases his head, looking at Simmons when she speaks again, "So, are you excited to be coming on our journey into mystery?"

The serious man, speaks dryly, "it's like Christmas", she walks away joining Joy as she organises her equipment.

"Fitz has got that corner-" she points to the corner at the glass doors, "-do you want the opposite one or be on the same side as him?"

Simmons looks around the lab, "I'll go beside him, you need more space than the rest of us", she then looks at ward and Fitz as they talk about the approaching car, "so... agent ward... he's just your type"

Angela shakes her head at her friend, "I am not going to mix business and pleasure. It'll only end in tears", she does however look back to the man, "I will admit, he does have an exquisite physique", the two girls giggle, continuing to organise their workspaces.

The S.H.I.E.L.D. SUV pulls up outside the burnt building, JoyFitzSimmons step out, Joy squeezing her friends shoulders in excitement, a large smile on her face, May gets out beside them, looking at the building and the crater left behind from Mike Peterson. They begin to walk towards the building, Joy tugging her skirt down as a breeze blows by them.

In the lab, the trio look around the charred remains of the apartment, Simmons looks at May "This was a lab. Was this leased as a lab?"

The woman looks at her tablet, "self-empowerment centre", she then chuckles, "with a top of the line motion sensor security system"

Joy nudges Simmons, "so a secret lab", the two then kneel beside a charred body, pulling on plastic gloves.

"And a superhero, not a coincidence. So, was this explosion sabotage? Was it meant for him?" May begins to theorise, then notices Joy dropping something into the bag Simmons holds, "or were they just in over their heads?", Fitz now joins them, carrying a large case.

"Yeah, working the problem. Ladies, if you'll just", he opens the case in front of them, showing the drones to May.

"If you're gonna be in the field, Agent Fitz, you have to get your hands dirty"

He only huffs in response, taking his tablet, "no, I don't", the drones begin to buzz and then fly around the room, Fitz sings the 'off to work' some under his breath, he taps the screen a few more times, and the drones start scanning the room with a bright blue light.

As Fitz monitors the drones, Joy and Simmons talk to May, "See, we designed each with their own capabilities, so, um, some are recording the dimensions and texture of the rooms-"

Simmons carries on from her friend, "-and then some are testing the matter density, radiation. I mean, one is basically just smelling"

They all turn to Fitz as something flashes on his tablet, " Whoa, whoa, whoa. I've got something in something"

Simmons call out after him, "who's got it?", Fitz points to the drone.

"Bashful"

May follows Joy over, watching the girl pick up a burnt camera, "Surveillance camera. Deep fried", the only male points at the camera in his friends hands.

"Yes, but that model has flash memory in case of brownouts. Now, I could sync that data from the motion detectors and, with a little luck, get some images from before the blast. And by "luck" I mean 'unappreciated genius'", May gives him a smirk.

Simmons walks to the group, "Yeah, we'll need it. Snow's reading some compounds that are – whoa. My God", she bends down at a pile of rubble.

"Explosive?", May questions the unfinished sentence.

Simmons only shakes her head, "not of this earth"

Back on the BUS, the team (minus Ward), surround the table in the operations room, they use Mikes drivers license to bring up information about him, "Mike Peterson, factory worker, married, one kid. Gets injured, gets laid off. Wife jumps ship. Good guy, bad breaks. Best guess is, somebody tells him they can make him strong again, make him super"

May looks to the man, "Who has the tech to do that? And why would they want to?", Coulson looks to Fitz, hoping the trio have some answers for them.

"Fitz, what do we have from the security footage before the blast?"

The Scottish man tabs a few things on the table, bringing up a grainy video for the team to see, "what are we seeing?", May asks, perplexed.

Fitz points a finger at what appears to be two men arguing, "Well the man is angry at the other man", he receives flat looks for pointing out the obvious.

Simmons tries to cover for her friend, "the data is very corrupt"

Fitz nods at her, "yeah, like Cold War Russia corrupt"

Joy nudges him, "heh, that was good", Simmons looks between the two, muttering a 'yeah'

Fitz then looks to the boss, "I can't sync the timecode without-"

Surprisingly it's Skye who interrupts, "what if you had the audio?", Fitz eyes zero in on the girl, and he becomes slightly dazed, "I was running surveillance on the lab. I had my shotgun mike pointed at the window before the blast. The digital file's in my van. There's too much background noise for me, but you could probably-"

Simmons now interrupts Skye, "You can clean that up, can't you? Find a sync point and use cross field validation, to find-"

The Fitz speaks, "But I can't scrub for expression patterns when the Vit-C is all-"

Joy offers a solution, "Well, is there a chrominance subcarrier?", the others in the room watch the three, confused as they seems to speak another language.

Fitz nods at his friend, "Yeah, attached to the back porch, brilliant", the three then turn to Skye, speaking over each other, "Um, that audio would be great. Thank you, very much"

"We will take that audio, please"

"Yes please, that would be immensely helpful"

Coulson looks at Skye, "your van's here, but you were right, we couldn't decrypt the files", this seems to fill the girl with pride.

"The encryptions coupled to the GPS. Get my van back to that alley and then I'm in business", she begins to walk out the room.

"Agent May will escort you", he nods at the woman who follows the young hacker.

JoyFitzSimmons work in the lab, on the phone to Skye, "Audio file should be coming though. It's not compressed so it might take a minute"

Fitz looks to his side, when a beep come form his computer, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm getting it", he presses some buttons, "So, uh, when – when you get back, I'll show you my thing", Joy pulls a face making Fitz stammer, "A thing, it's not...it's my hardware", now Simmons pulls a face, standing beside Joy, "my equipment. Lets... hang up", Joy and Simmons only shake their heads at the man.

Simmons drags Joy over to her table, the two of them throw on lab coats, Joy holds a tablet, making notes from Simmons investigation. The two turn when Coulson enters the lab, "so the alien metal wasn't the explosive?"

Seeing as though Simmons was busy, Joy answered the man, "well, we assumed from the break pattern and dispersion that it was, but, it's just dripping with gamma radiation-"

Simmons gasps in surprise, "oh! now it's actually dripping", a thick yellow substance drips from the metal, Joy getting closer to taking a look, sharing an excited smile with Simmons.

The two girls continue to run tests on the liquid and metal, trying to figure out what it is. They walk over to the boys (Fitz, Ward and Coulson) as they talk about a centipede device on a mans arm, Joy begins talking "the centipede device, is an intravenous filter for his blood. This goo, sir- is extremely similar to Dr. Erkinsins' serum, which he developed in the 40's for-"

Coulson cuts her off, "super soldiers", she nods in response to him, looking at Simmons for her to continue.

"I'm reading alien metal, gamma radiation, the serum, every known source of super power thrown in a blender", Coulsons head snaps to Fitz.

"We need to see the origin of the blast. Run it back from the last point recorded"

After a few hours of work, JoyFitzSimmons had been able to get the hologram to the point of the explosion, the digital flames implode, to form the body of the screaming man, Coulson watches the sequence before turning to the trio, "Extremis. It's new. Completely unstable"

Simmons looks at the image, pitifully "Poor man didn't bring an explosive, he was the explosive" 

"And Mike has the same stuff in his system", Joy shares a sympathetic look with her two friends.

Ward looks at Coulson, "And judging by his strength level, a lot more", he speaks gravely.

Fitz stands between Joy and Simmons- in their natural order, "So, any minute now Mike is gonna-"

Joy finishes his thought, "he'll take out anyone within a two block radius", the three share a scared look.

Coulson looks to JoyFitzSimmons as the brunette woman speaks, "sir?", Coulson walks over to them, standing before them, "He didn't explode because he was angry" this brings a confused look to the mans face.

"The two are connected, the anger brings a chemical surge" he looks at Joy when she speaks, "but, calming him down will probably buy him a minute at most. Mr. Peterson will detonate within the next few hours"

Coulson looks at the three faces in front of him, "solution?"

Joy speaks first, "isolate him"

Then Simmons "get him away from people?"

"Or?"

Fitz answers the man, "put a bullet through his head", a loud clicking from Wards gun is heard once Fitz says this.

Simmons explains the reasoning or this, "If he's dead this irradiated metabolic process will stop"

Coulson looks disappointed with this outcome and looks from Ward, to the scientists "We need to come up with a third option. One that doesn't involve Mike's son losing a father"

Joy opens her hands, "we have a couple of hours, at most. There's no way we could possibly-"

"Don't ever tell me there's no way! It's on you. Get it done" Coulson raises his voice at the three scientists, shocking them into silence, they walk away quickly, hoping to find a better solution.

Fitz stares at a large screen in the lab, while Joy and Simmons work at their stations, "come on, give me more paralysis", a beeping makes him groan, aggravated "less rigorous mortis! oh, come on!", he becomes even more frustrated running to another screen, "no, no, no, no, no"

Simmons attempt to calm the man "just, pretend we're taking an exam", when Fitz doesn't slow down, Joy joins in.

"Yeah, we're taking an exam"

Finally, Fitz takes a breath, "an exam- yeah", the two girls take breaths with him, muttering out their own 'yeah' each, "Okay. I don't want an 'F'. 'F' equals a massacre", Simmons takes the vial filled with a violet liquid from Joys hands, placing it a mechanism, when a loud beeping  cuts through the air, "whoa", Fitz walks to the screen, seeing the words 'security breech' flash in his face, Simmons joins his side.

"Oh no! What is this nonsense? Why are you making nonsense?!"

Fitz flaps his arms, defending himself, "This isn't me! It's noise! Someone's hacking our secure channel"

Coulson walks into the lab, "it's longitude and latitude. Mike took Skye. She's telling us where"

The three continue to work on a solution, their frustration grow before they finally have a breakthrough. Joy drives them to the train station, Fitz and Simmons take the gun and run it to Ward on an upper level; Joy runs to Mikes location, getting there as the blue bullet hits his forehead, she drops down beside his body, checking for a pulse- there's a tense moment before she feels a beat beneath her fingers. She smiles, elated at her new team, happy that the man is alive and safe.

Back on the bus, Ward joins JoyFitzSimmons as they eat some Chinese food, he calls Coulson telling him of a mission alert before he walks over to Angela, "that was great work today", he laughs when she jumps in the air, a small squeak leaving her lips.

Angela blushes slightly, looking down "erm... thanks. I'm just glad that we saved that man, and everyone at the station", Ward watches her as she speaks, "it's what I've always wanted to do. I've studied medicine and medical practices my whole life, and it feels good to be using it to help people", she brushes some hair from her face, letting Ward see the passion in her eyes.

The man looks over the woman's face, finding himself slightly lost in her eyes, "well, you were a natural", they both smile at each other, before Joy walks away, towards her bunk.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.9K 274 25
Chloe Fitz has never really fitted in. She was always known as the nerd or the freak. Even when she went to SHIELD academy she never fitted in but, s...
19.6K 611 25
Agent Lee, Ji-Hoon, aka Apollo. Is sent to join a new team that operate outside the box. Along the way he'll love, lose and maybe, just maybe, find h...
73.4K 2.6K 27
❝THIS COULD BE PARADISE.❞ In which Jenna Rivers always thought working for S.H.I.E.L.D would be her paradise, only to find out that it was...
16.5K 446 13
Skye has just moved in with Phil and Melinda and is going to a new school. Skye is their new foster child and has a bit of sass. She is a junior at t...