Just Want To Possessed You (M...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 只想占有你 AUTHOR: 蘑菇队长 Yin Shen, a master of flirting, has benefited all his buddies wit... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 64

809 16 0
By CN_SweetSmile

    On Yin Shen's game day, Chu Chu and Yin Xiaping went together.

    The event called RACETRACK HERO held in Panida Mountain in State A attracted the attention of many people.

    This is the most famous racing competition in country A. It was originally initiated by the SDUL racing club in country A. Because of its unique and exciting competition system, it attracted many spectators.

    It can also be seen that RACETRACK HERO's ambitions do not stop there. This year, the introduction of international competition standards has entered the gate of international competitions. It is also to establish a better image and attract more professional racing drivers to participate.

    RACETRACK HERO chooses cars that look very similar to F1 cars on the outside, but they are very different on the inside. In short, it's heavier, bigger and simpler than a Formula 1 car, but that doesn't mean it's slower than an F1 car.

    This will test the operation skills, courage and experience of the racers.

    It is precisely because of the above two reasons that Yin Shen persuaded Zhang Hongbo.

    Yin Shen is in good shape today.

    After all, he thought that Chu Chu and his aunt came to watch his game. As the first game of his return, he also hoped that he could play well.

    This year's RACETRACK HERO has a strong and eye-catching player in addition to the return of YS, and that is the F1 world champion Gene.

    Gene's glorious titles are too numerous to enumerate. When his team released the news, all fans were shocked. They thought it was just a joke. Unexpectedly, Gene was actually absent from F1. Now all fans really believe it. , Gene will really appear on the scene of RACETRACK HERO and become a member of the competition members.

    Gene was a tall Caucasian man with blond hair and blue eyes like the water in the heart of Lake Panida.

    After Yin Shen changed into his racing suit, he had a face-to-face with him.

    "Long time no see." Gene squinted, touched his chin and looked at Yin Shen.

    The withdrawal of YS that year shocked everyone and felt genuine regret.

    I haven't seen each other for more than two years. Yin Shen's body has lost a lot of weight. Gene squeezed Yin Shen's shoulder: "I came for you today, don't let me down."

    Yin Shen raised his eyebrows, their eyes in the air Meeting, friendly and with a little spark, he responded to Gene with a smile: "No problem."

    When he galloped on the field, Gene was also the most competitive opponent in F1.

    Although the two are in a competitive relationship, they also have the meaning of mutual sympathy. Then Yin Shen suddenly disappeared, and Gene was unmatched in the arena. In the past two years, a bit of loneliness was born.

    So when I heard the news of YS' comeback, I rushed to the competition.

    It sounds impressive.

    Yin Shen's eyes were heavy, and there was a flaming flame in his chest.

    In this race, there are Chu Chu and Yin Xiaping's expectations for her, as well as Jean's, the team's, and even the entire racing class.

    The perfect return of the talented driver YS!

    This is the catchphrase for the headlines everyone expects.

    But even so, even if such an idea would make people feel selfish, this time, he just wanted to fight for himself.

    Throw away these trivial thoughts.

    Greed, vanity, and fame.

    fight for yourself.

    ...

    all cars are in place before the race starts.

    Yin Shen held the steering wheel, and Gene's car was beside him.

    The two looked at each other and nodded tacitly.

    Gene's appearance seemed to add another hot oil to Yin Shen's heart. That flame is getting stronger and stronger, and in the tense emotions, I feel the excitement and excitement that I haven't seen for a long time.

    At the moment of starting the car, he even felt that every cell in his body was clamoring for the joy of returning to the arena, and he could not wait to hold a concert.

    Yin Shen's opening was not very smooth.

    He dropped to eighth after the start of the game, which once caught the hearts of the old fans in the stands, but it was more of a melon-eating mentality to pay attention to YS's reputation as a bystander.

    People will grow old, and after the wind and frost of time, the genius driver of that year, because of the disappearance of the past two years, maybe his driving skills have already regressed a lot.

    Otherwise why would he give up formula racing and come to RACETRACK HERO?

    From the broadcasts of the beauties on the field, you can also hear the top five leading players. Everyone pricked up their ears to carefully distinguish whether "YS" appeared. However, YS was not in the top five.

    For a time, the discussion about Yin Shen rang out one after another.

    "Is this really YS? In the past, he was the first to grab the first place! How could he fall in the eighth position, so useless!"

    "Actually, YS was a hypocritical myth back then. It was totally praised too high. , it's not so magical."

    "I really want to believe that RACETRACK HERO paid a lot of money to invite a substitute, which is too different from the level of the year! I can't accept a myth that falls like this!"

    Such a voice Incessantly.

    Even Chu Chu and Yin Xiaping heard it.

    The two women turned their heads at the same time and scolded the foreigners who commented: "Shut up!"

    Chu Chu's face flushed with anger.

    "YS is the best racing driver in the world!" She spoke fluently, and when she said Yin Shen, her face was proud.

    The best and best Yin Shen in her family, how can someone say that!

    Those foreigners rolled their eyes speechlessly, looked at Chu Chu and Yin Xiaping up and down, and said that the current fans are really scary. Personal sarcastic laughter.

    At the beginning of what they said, I just wanted to roll my eyes, and I wanted to stand up and have a good theory with this group of people. Yin Xiaping took her hand and signaled her not to care.

    The more you fight, the more you can hurt yourself.

    So at first I had to sit angrily.

    He cast his eyes on Yin Shen's body on the field again.

    That car was painted a big red, a color that is especially in line with China.

    The black and red racing car has smooth and beautiful lines, and in the cab of the fast-moving car, her favorite person is sitting.

    In fact, the starting of RACETRACK HERO is not very important, even to the layman, this race is as boring as a marathon.

    But it's a straight line, a corner, and a 380-mile run for 10 laps.

    So in the marathon, can you remember the runner who ran first?

    None of this matters, the most important thing is persistence.

    And RACETRACK HERO is not really simple.

    Although the body is heavier than the F1, the speed of the car is not slower than that of the F1. Even, if the racer takes this race lightly, it is likely to go to the hospital in minutes.

    Even in the past, there have been cases of crashes and deaths during competitions.

    That young racer was only 25 years old and had one of the worst accidents in RACETRACK HERO history.

    The speed is fast.

    Yin Shen was eighth, but his mentality was very good.

    At the first corner, he slowed down slightly, and was overtaken by the other two in an instant, becoming tenth.

    RACETRACK HERO's track has no buffer zone. When cornering, in order to maintain high speed, it is necessary to refuel while turning, which is a great test for the driver's psychology and mind.

    For a time, there was another sigh in the stands.

    Several people sitting behind Chu Chu and Yin Xiaping started talking again.

    "YS is probably giving away!"

    "This is not the YS I expected!"

    Chu Chu was very tired of hearing it.

    She stood up suddenly and aggressively asked the three if they wanted to make a bet.

    Those people giggled: "What are you betting on? You are betting on YS to come back to life? You are dreaming!"

    Chu Chu nodded sincerely: "I bet all my A coins, so please, when you watch the game, Can you shut up?"

    Her tone was a little hard when she spoke, Yin Xiaping and Chuchu have been in contact for more than half a year, Chuchu is usually very soft-spoken and meticulous in doing things, but it always makes her feel that Chuchu is a soft girl.

    Wenwen is quiet, polite, and a very sensible girl.

    She didn't expect that she would be angry because Yin Shen was told.

    Yin Xiaping chuckled, it's nice to be young.

    She smiled and said, "I also bet on YS to win." At the beginning of the year, she

    almost choked on her saliva and looked at Teacher Yin for unknown reasons.

    No!

    Teacher Yin is also...!

    The two took out all the cash on their bodies, especially Yin Xiaping, who had a lot of cash on them.

    The eyes of those people were straight.

    I just feel that I have met two fools with a lot of money.

    YS can win, how is it possible? !

    So they all nodded OK.

    At the thought of getting so much money at the end of the game, several people laughed and shut up obediently.

    After sitting down, Chu Chu's face was still a little red.

    But I was angry just now, but now I feel a little embarrassed.

    She didn't expect Teacher Yin to stand up too, maybe her behavior was a little naive in her eyes.

    The little girl was very confused.

    Yin Xiaping saw her embarrassment and comforted her with a smile: "You have to trust Yin Shen!" She was stunned for the first time

    , and quickly wanted to explain that she was not worried about Yin Shen's ranking.

    Her boyfriend is the best driver, no matter what the name is, she will hug him tightly and tell him that he drives well.

    It really doesn't matter to her how it turns out.

    She just wanted to see a happy Yin Shen.

    However, before her explanation could be said, Yin Xiaping suddenly frowned.

    "A car broke down."

    Chu Chu hurriedly followed her gaze.

    To be exact, it was the vehicle that had been in sixth place since the opening, and suddenly the engine burst during the corner. The scene looked very scary. A piece of iron fell directly from the front of the car, and it flipped in the air for a while, and the car had to slowly pull aside.

    Although in order to overcome the fear of riding a car before, I watched a lot of racing video at the beginning.

    But when she thought that Yin Shen was also sitting in such a racing car, her heart was tormented for a while.

    Love made her uneasy, and this kind of concern might become a bondage at this moment.

    So even though her throat felt as uncomfortable as cotton stuffed, she silently decided to respect Yin Shen's choice.

    Even if the road ahead is full of thorns, I will not tie your footsteps forward.

    I only hope that when you walk through the thorns and return with glory, I can be the strongest arm by your side.

    Yin Shen's power point was about the fifth lap. At that time, there were slightly more cars that broke down, and the number of cars on the field had been cut in half.

    Even Gene broke the rhythm of his game because of the yellow flag and the progress window. In this series of Gene accidents, he unfortunately suffered an engine blowout and regretted to retire from the race.

    The race has entered the middle stage, and many cars slipped due to insufficient tire grip when cornering, which directly led to a series of collisions of many cars.

    Yin Shen seeks stability.

    While maintaining a relatively fast speed, he maintained his mentality calmly, drove all the way, gradually entered the second half of the game, and gradually became the focus of the audience.

    At this time, his ranking on the field has become the third, Yin Shen gradually accelerated his strength, and even overtakes cars in one fell swoop, becoming the leading position!

    The people behind them began to be unconvinced: "This is considered to be taking advantage of it!"

    "Unbelievable, he didn't have this chance!"

    "This champion is so humiliating!"

    It's already the eighth lap, and the trend on the field is basically set. , as long as Yin Shen is not surprised, he can win the championship.

    At the beginning, I felt as if I was racing, I squeezed my hands tightly, my eyes fixed on the red car on the field, and my joy was about to overflow.

    That's her boyfriend!

    It's amazing!

    Time enters a countdown.

    Yin Shen is still accelerating!

    His speed was fast, and everyone's eyes were tightly focused on him.

    This man who is full of glory and has a great legend, after two years of blankness, when he was not very optimistic about the start of the car, everyone was holding their breaths and looking forward to it:

    Will he be able to win this game and become the champion of this game?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 1.6K 57
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 叶先生每天都想跟我告白 AUTHOR: 板栗子 Shen Xin's travel agency organized a blind date trip. As the most handsome male guest in the audien...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
417K 25.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...