Just Want To Possessed You (M...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 只想占有你 AUTHOR: 蘑菇队长 Yin Shen, a master of flirting, has benefited all his buddies wit... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 51

496 12 5
By CN_SweetSmile

    Originally, Yin Rong's abacus was very good.

    He used Chuchu to contain Yin Shen, and threatened Yin Shangzhi to change his will. Once Yin Shangzhi signed the signature, tonight, Yin Shangzhi would die of advanced lung cancer and die.

    "It's impossible!" Yin Rong growled, not daring to accept this fact. But no matter how hard he struggled, it was all in vain.

    ...

    Yin Shen was shot in the left shoulder, and he got out of bed too early, so the condition of his left leg was not optimistic.

    In the days that follow, he will stay in the hospital for treatment in a safe and secure manner before he can recover.

    He closed his eyes in relief when he received the certified photo of Chuchu's safe home and the girl in the pink room.

    Woke up the next day and found Tan Xian standing at the head of his bed looking at him: "You're awake."

    Yin Shen struggled to sit up: "Mom."

    Tan Xian sighed, stretched out his hand gently, and put a soft touch on his face. stroking.

    Yin Shen shrank back subconsciously.

    Yin Shen's appearance has a bit of her inheritance, and the sex between her eyebrows is very similar to her. It's just that over the years, she has never taken a good look at her son.

    But for so many years, the hypocritical stepmother mask has been worn. At this moment, facing his son, Tan Xian can't say a word, all his words are pale and powerless, and finally attributed to a gentle "I have wronged you all these years. Yes ."

    Yin Shen raised his eyebrows in confusion.

    It feels...weird.

    This is clearly the attention he has longed to be valued by his mother for so many years.

    But when his mother sat on the head of the bed and caressed his face carefully, he didn't feel any turmoil in his heart.

    In the past, he always watched Yin Rong fall into Tan Xian's arms, making a big fuss: I want this, I want that.

    He was envious. Although he was three years older than Yin Rong, he was still a child. He desperately longed for care, so he followed suit and took Tan Xian's hand boldly, saying, "Mom, I want to go swimming. Paradise."

    But Tan Xian responded indifferently and gave him a card directly: "Mom and Dad are busy, you and your classmates go."

    Yin Shen took the card with gloomy eyes. I know in my heart that he is the child in the family who is not allowed to act like a spoiled child.

    In his youthful and frivolous days, he was also angry many times.

    That was his biological mother, why was she so indifferent to him? !

    He still doesn't understand the answer.

    Both of their bodies were stiff.

    Yin Shen's recoil suddenly made Tan Xian feel a pain in his heart: "Shen Shen. All these years, mother has been sorry for you, you blame mother!"

    She burst into tears, just wanting to make up for Yin Shen in the days to come.

    But everyone knows that those missing days have always existed, and they cannot be made up for the day after tomorrow.

    But she had no choice.

    Over the years, she has fallen in love with Yin Shangzhi. This man's love for his ex has not forgotten that he has seriously injured her many times, making her wet the pillow with tears day and night, but who made her fall in love with a man who doesn't love her.

    At that time, she was glad that her family background was superior, and it didn't matter whether Yin Shangzhi loved her or not, but she still got him.

    In the household registration book, just the three characters next to her name would also be his name.

    But Yin Shangzhi didn't love her.

    Of course I don't love Yin Shen either.

    Even the existence of Yin Shen seems to be laughing at Yin Shangzhi's cowardly and precarious small company. He must rely on power to further consolidate his position in the business world.

    Originally, the child was just a bargaining chip she wanted to make Yin Shangzhi look at her more. Later, because Yin Shangzhi preferred Yin Rong, Tan Xian regarded Yin Rong as his own.

    She treats Yin Rong well, and Yin Shangzhi feels that she is generous and considerate, but she is really kind to her, and she will report to her when she goes out, which has never happened before.

    So Tan Xian loves what he loves and cares about his care.

    It doesn't matter if Yin Rong enters the door, as long as Yin Shangzhi doesn't mention that woman, as long as Yin Shangzhi lets go of his past...

    One day, he will fall in love with her.

    Tan Xian thought about it for granted, after more than 20 years.

    In the end, her husband still didn't love her, and her son was estranged from her.

    She couldn't hold back the grievances in her heart any longer, so she hid her face in Yin Shen's ward and burst into tears.

    A few days before the start of school, I went to City C at the beginning of the school year.

    Carrying the bone soup she made at home, she rushed all the way to Yin Shen's ward, hoping that he would get better soon.

    And by the time Yin Shen really got better, it was already more than April.

    These days, Chu Chu went to the room rented by Yin Shen to make bone soup every day, and then happily sent it to the hospital.

    Yin Shen was very satisfied at the beginning. When he thought that it was made by his girlfriend, he was very happy.

    But after eating like this for a month, he finally protested: "Chuchu, can we eat something else?"

    Chuchu was feeding him soup, and instantly pouted: "Whatever you eat, I miss you. Hurry up."

    This reason is too good, Yin Shen "sucked and sucked" and silently drank the first love bone soup.

    Travel, which has been left behind, is also on the agenda again. As soon as Yin Shen was discharged from the hospital, the two went to play in Bingcheng.

    Yin Shen had no choice but to speed up the work process again. Every day, Gao Licheng came and went in the ward. Chu Chu and Lu Yu sat on the side, biting apples like hamsters, and listened to their official business with dumbfounded expressions.

    When Lu Yu heard about the frightening adventures of the two during the winter vacation, he was in a cold sweat.

    He was a little sick from secondary school. When he heard that Yin Shen was playing for junior high school, he admired Yin Shen even more. Every day he went over to touch the scar on Yin Shen's shoulder.

    At the beginning, I thought he was naive, and the two people who came and went also got to know a lot, and they bickered in Yin Shen's ward every day.

    Yin Shen's parents often come to see him.

    When Lu Yu saw it for the first time, he almost didn't drop his chin.

    Since the last Yin Rong incident, Yin Shangzhi was shocked to learn that his eldest son Yin Shen, in order to save himself, went to Yin's house desperately even if he was shot, which moved Yin Shangzhi deeply.

    And every time I come to visit, I can see Yin Shen wearing glasses and talking seriously with Secretary Gao, Yin Shangzhi's heart is full of emotion:

    Yin Shen is worthy of his son.

    The way of thinking and the way of doing things are not inferior to what he used to be.

    Faced with the sudden love of father and mother, Yin Shen's performance is relatively bland.

    From anticipation to disappointment to extravagance and finally to no need, he has wrapped himself up very well over the years, and he is still more at a loss in the face of his parents' belated love and repentance.

    Afraid to quickly accept this warmth, in case one day suddenly lost.

    It was like a person who was afraid of the cold, who suddenly gave him warmth, but he had been cold for too long, and he was afraid that he would be burned by the fire when he approached it.

    Tan Xian and Yin Shangzhi only said that they owed Yin Shen too much in the past.

    Only at the beginning knew Yin Shen's true thoughts, and felt more distressed for Yin Shen for no reason.

    She has been immersed in the atmosphere of love since she was a child.

    Her sister loves her and her parents love her, so at first, she couldn't understand the complicated relationship of Yin Shen's family at all.

    But it was also good, his parents finally saw him.

    I saw the excellent and excellent Yin Shen.

    Will be proud that Yin Shen is his own son. This is the most normal reaction of parents in the world.

    In early May, Yin Shen recovered and was finally discharged from the hospital.

    Tan Xian was very happy, and ordered a good table to be prepared, and the table was full of joy. The family love that Yin Shen had longed for for so many years arrived at his side so easily, making him dizzy, as if he was in a huge floating cloud. .

    After dinner, he asked about Yin Rong for the first time.

    Yin Shangzhi snorted coldly: "Yin Rong, this unfilial son!"

    He is now better and can go to the ground every day, but he should not be overworked, so Tan Xian pinched his shoulders.

    Before, he was very wrong, raising tigers, and raising such a big white-eyed wolf by his side.

    But after living together for so many years, Yin Shangzhi really didn't understand why Yin Rong hated him and this family so much.

    This time, such a big thing happened, and it can be regarded as a scandal of the Yin family. If it was someone else, Yin Shangzhi would not be able to let it go easily. But Yin Rong is Yin Shangzhi's blood and flesh after all, the son born by Yin Shangzhi and the woman he loves.

    Although Yin Rong could no longer stay in Yin's house, Yin Shangzhi shuddered just thinking that Yin Rong forced him to put a fingerprint on the contract that day.

    Yin Shangzhi gave Yin Rong a sum of money, sent him abroad, ordered Yin Rong not to return to the country in his life, and cut off the father-son relationship.

    Yin Shangzhi said the old tears: "Shen, it's your father who has treated you badly these years!

    "

    Yin Shen smiled lightly and replied, "Nothing."

    Back from the winter vacation, Qin Xiaoyu and Fu Jiajia also shouted to organize a trip to Linshi together. .

    Qin Xiaoyu and Fu Jiajia shouted "oops" for a long time:

    "At the beginning of the year! You are becoming more and more obsessed with sex and friends!"

    "Remember to protect yourself when you go out to play!"

    "We are only freshmen! We must hold on to it!"

    "Hahaha, of course, if you really get to that point , it's not impossible! Remember to take safety measures!"

    Chu Chu let the two of them tease with red cheeks, and said that Yin Shen was not that kind of person, and the group of people was laughing and laughing enough, so Chu Chu packed up.

    The Ice City is located at the northernmost point of the motherland. It is cold in all seasons and the most prosperous in winter.

    But now in the past, you can't take it lightly. At the beginning, I stuffed down jackets in the suitcases, and put several large bags of warm baby suits in the school bag.

    She was afraid of the cold, so she prepared a thick coat in her schoolbag, which was convenient to wear when landing.

    Compared with her preparation, Yin Shen has nothing to bring.

    He only carried an empty suitcase with a little change of clothes in it.

    Chuchu and Yin Shen were on a plane. When they arrived at Bingcheng, it was already eight o'clock in the evening. Standing in the airport in Bingcheng felt cold, so Chuchu quickly took out his thick coat and wrapped it around him.

    The hotel is located near the airport. When he arrived at the front desk to show his ID card, he found out that Yin Shen had booked a room at the beginning.

    Although it was a double bed, her face felt hot when she thought about the men that her roommates said would be "wolf-like" at night.

    Yin Shen took the room card and turned around to meet Chu Chu's shy eyes. He raised his eyebrows, and without thinking, pulled the suitcases of the two and walked forward: "Let's go, the sixth floor."

    Chu Chu . It was awkward for a while at the beginning, and I felt that Yin Shen was too magnanimous. She can't find anything wrong with her magnanimity. He had to silently keep up with his head bowed, secretly scolding himself for thinking too much in his heart.

    The whole hotel is magnificent, the elevator door is bright and people can see, only the two of them are inside.

    Standing behind Yin Shen at the beginning, he didn't even dare to breathe, and what he thought in his mind was that she would be a little more aggressive later, so that he couldn't see what she was thinking.

    The elevator stopped on the 6th floor with a "ding" sound. Yin Shen dragged a suitcase with one hand and walked out first.

    The room was very clean. Even the double bed was not cramped at all, but there were a lot of rose petals sprinkled on the white quilt, which instantly made the atmosphere in the room ambiguous.

    Yin Shen coughed lightly, afraid of Chu Chu's misunderstanding, and hurriedly explained: "Every room in their hotel is like this."

    Chu Chu obviously missed the point, and swept his eyes to Yin Shen's face: "Have you been here before? "

    No, it's my first time here." Yin Shen put the suitcase on the bedside and went to draw the curtains.

    In the beginning, I was nervous for a moment.

    Although the curtain must be drawn to rest, but...

    ah, ah, Fu Jiajia and Qin Xiaoyu did it all! Her mind is full of that pink picture now!

    Yin Shen finished pulling the curtains and turned on the heater in the room. Then he took off his coat. He wore a white cashmere sweater inside. He looked warm and comfortable. With a dry throat, he dodged and hid in the toilet with a blushing face.

    Damn!

    Who is this person with a bright face in the mirror!

    Chu Chu took a handful of water and splashed it on her face, but it couldn't dampen the heat on her face in the slightest.

    Outside, Yin Shen turned on the TV, and there was some noise in the room.

    Chu Chu calmed down and walked out of the room and sat on her bed.

    The two watched TV for a while, and Yin Shen hesitated for a while to speak, but his eyes were fixed on the TV: "You... do you wash first or me first?" It

    was obviously a normal question. But this sentence is put here, and it feels very strange to listen to. He involuntarily looked away for a moment.

    At the beginning, I was playing with my mobile phone, and the chat in the dormitory group was hot.

    Shang Haojia: How is it, did Yin Daweilang extend his sinful hands to you?

    Little Feather: Hahahahaha! Woman, tonight you and I will perish together.

    At the beginning, they were so embarrassed that they ridiculed, and quickly replied: No! It's just that I feel a little embarrassed inexplicably, obviously not before.

    Shang Haojia: It's normal! A man and a woman in the same room, ouch.

    Little Feather: Do you know that very old stalk? A man and a woman stayed in a small dark room, the woman said: If you dare to touch me, you are a beast! Then the man honestly didn't touch her, and then the next day, the woman scolded him: You are not as good as a beast!

    Shang Haojia: Hahahahahahahaha!

    Little Feather: Hahahahahahaha, tomorrow I will know whether Yin Shen is a beast or a beast!

    Chu Chu: ...

    I was teased by my roommates for being shy, and Yin Shen asked such an ambiguous question. Chu Chu almost didn't drop the phone. I thought Yin Shen had farsightedness and could see her at a glance. What about the phone screen!

    She jumped up with a guilty conscience: "I'll go first!"

    Yin Shen's face was also a little red, he nodded, his eyes did not deviate in the slightest, and he locked the TV screen firmly, as if the TV series was very good.

    The two were silent in a tacit understanding, only the sound in the TV series, Chu Chu rummaged through their clothes for a while, and went to the bathroom.

    After closing the door, she gently locked it. This was a long sigh of relief.

    Although she believed that Yin Shencai was traveling with him, and acquiesced to the fact that they slept in the same room, but by locking the lock, she could accidentally make her feel a little more secure.

    It's so contradictory!

    Yin Shen outside was not much better than Chu Chu.

    He didn't watch the idol dramas on TV at all. There was the sound of water splashing from the bathroom, and he bit the bullet and turned on some of the TV's volume.

    After all, it is a man, and the woman he likes takes a bath in it, and he is always a little distracted.

    Yin Shen stared at the TV for a while bored, then silently got up and walked to the balcony. As soon as he opened the floor-to-ceiling windows, the cold wind filled his chest and made him shiver.

    The wind of the ice city really lives up to its reputation.

    Yes, you can lower the temperature.

    The night view of the ice city is very beautiful. Countless street lights decorate the quiet night. The whole city looks dreamy and beautiful.

    Yin Shen calmly admired the scenery for a while. It was fine at first, but then he got tired of seeing the scenery. The dryness and heat in his heart slowly rose again, and his mind drifted into the house involuntarily.

    Oh shit.

    He went back to his room to find a cigarette.

    Chu Chu took a hot bath and put on pajamas. In order to prevent embarrassment, she also put on a bra.

    Before leaving, her pajamas were laughed at by the two roommates many times: "It's too cute! Wouldn't it look very childish!"

    Chu Chu had been grumbling in the bathroom for a long time, and the fog on the mirror had almost dissipated, and she did n't know what to do. He slowly moved out of the house.

    The idol drama is still playing enthusiastically, but Yin Shen is not in the room.

    She "huh".

    I just made up so many scenes where she and Yin Shen looked at each other and smiled after she walked out of the bathroom, but when she came out, Yin Shen was not in the room at all.

    At the beginning, I had to sit cross-legged on the bed and took a dry towel to wipe my hair.

    Yin Shen actually heard the sound of the bathroom door opening.

    But he didn't dare to look back, and only pricked up his ears cautiously.

    But the house was covered with carpets, and when I was walking quietly at the beginning, I could hear any noises.

    He thought to himself after smoking a cigarette hard on the balcony.

    Oh shit. To die is to die!

    Sure enough, in a blink of an eye, I saw the little girl who had already taken a shower, sitting cross-haired on the bed and blowing her hair.

    She was wearing a cute little bunny pajamas on her body. She was such a big person, and she still looked like a child.

    There was a slight smile on his lips.

    Seeing Chu Chu was wiping her hair, she hurried into the house and found a hairdryer.

    "I'll help you." His voice was a little hoarse.

    I was stunned for a moment at the beginning of the first year, and shyly said "Oh".

    This kind of intimacy is indeed something that can only be experienced when traveling together or living together.

    Yin Shen turned on the hair dryer, and the sound of "woo woo woo" instantly overwhelmed the TV.

    Chu Chu's hair was already half dry, so it blew very quickly. Her hair was thick and soft, and it was slippery in his hand.

    Yin Shen swallowed unconsciously, and his eyes naturally fell on her fair collarbone. Because of the blowing of the hairdryer, the black hair swiped across the collarbone, one black and one white, with a sharp contrast.

    I couldn't watch it any longer...

    It was almost blowing, Yin Shenyi took his clothes as if he had left, "I'm going to take a bath too", and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

    After a while, the sound of the water was heard.

    I was leaning against the head of the bed in the first half of the year, and suddenly felt that this feeling of listening to someone taking a bath was quite strange.

    She blushed and hid under the quilt.

    In the dormitory group, Fu Jiajia and Qin Xiaoyu had already been screened.

    Shanghaojia: At the beginning of it! Why did Chu Chu go with the beasts?

    Little Feather: Beginning! Have you forgotten your roommate from C-502? !

    Chu Chu smiled and read through the chat records of the two of them playing tricks, and replied: I just took a shower!

    Shang Haojia: Wow, Yin Shen went to take a bath?

    Little Feather: You asked us to call him before going to bed.

    Startled at first: Huh? Why?

    Little Feather: As your maiden family, we are obliged to instill eight honors, eight shames and socialist core values ​​in your boyfriend!

    Chu Chu: ...

    At the beginning of the night, I have some bed recognition.

    It is also possible that he is not used to the heating and tosses in bed and cannot fall asleep.

    She opened her eyes wide in the dark, and when she thought of Yin Shen lying one meter away from her, she felt that this was a wonderful feeling.

    Obviously it's just that the gender is different, but when she thinks that he is sleeping peacefully not far from her, her heart will be "thumping".

    "Chuchu?"

    Yin Shen didn't sleep, and when he heard the sound of her turning over from the bed, he called her in a low voice uncertainly.

    "Hmm" at the beginning.

    Yin Shen: "Didn't sleep?"

    Chuchu turned to face him. Although the room was dark, she couldn't see his expression: "Well. I don't know why I couldn't sleep."

    Yin Shen chatted with her.

    Chu Chu was in good spirits and kept talking until the early morning, until Yin Shen was the first to call to stop: "Chu Chu, I can't talk anymore, go to sleep."

    Chu Chu happened to be talking about the excitement, the topic came to an abrupt end, and a bit of annoyed pursed mouth agreed: "Okay!"

    "Good, let's talk tomorrow if you have something to say." Yin Shen glanced at the time, it was already one o'clock at night, he knew that her routine was always good, but today is already abnormal, she will wake up tomorrow Tired and had to stop.

    Chu Chu twisted into the quilt, turned over, his passion faded, but he fell asleep very quickly.

    The night was thick, and only the sound of her gentle, shallow breathing remained in the room.

    Yin Shen stared at the ceiling with his eyes open for a long time, but he couldn't sleep. The fire in my heart has never been suppressed since it entered this room.

    Yin Shen was thirsty, got out of bed to drink water, walked past Chu Chu's bunk, and tucked the quilt for her subconsciously.

    The little girl slept soundly, turned over, and hugged his arm smoothly.

    The softness in his chest just touched his arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 60.8K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.4M 63.5K 55
Immortality, an ability that seems like a dream come true. You never have to fear death, that's why the world looked at Y/N as if he's some miracle...
8.7K 314 7
Three years. So much could change in three years. And yet perhaps they could all stay the same? Eywa holds all of her children to her heart, and she...