Feral Eclipse(EDITING)

By enslavedreader

"I could not stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth... More

Preface
Chapter 1. Veraβœ”οΈ
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžr 𝟐
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘. Mine
04.
05. Alexander, Bane
06.
07. Virtue
08. Calloused
09.
𝟏𝟎
11. Swine
12.
13. Etheral
13.2 - Tick
14. Elysian
15' and 16:
17
18: Orate
19. Storyteller
20. Holy
21. Nocturnal
22. Twilight
23. A God
24. Relief
25.
26
27. Wolfsbane
28. Delightful Ends
29.
30. Young Hero
31. The Grey
32.
33.
34. A Catalyst
35.
37.
38
39. Consummation
40.
Epilogue.

36. Crying Wolf

60 5 0
By enslavedreader

And when I hold your hand,
The troubles in my heart dissipate
As if they never belonged to me.

.

Screaming.

Parades.

Embellishment.

The sound of blaring and bellowing noise invaded her ears, even while Mavis pleaded for Vera to do something; to do anything to stop the madness. Vera stood on her tippy toes, steadying her graceless balance until she would crumble on her knees beside her whimpering companion.

Mavis is quite helpless, subsiding into withdrawal. She frets silently as her mouth lays into a frozen gape. Tears were fleeing her eyes while her shoulders slouch; surrendering to the wheedling pain she'd felt, traveling to the very tip of her spine. "Vera," in between sobs, Mavis chokes on her words. "Please. Stop your mate. You have to stop the prince!" Mavis all but cries.

Vera leaves Mavis with only her thoughts, only her emotions would accompany her as she settles in the midst of the wood. Unbeknownst to the fragile, weak hearted Mavis, Vera would soon plunger her soul into the seeping abyss of a blood trail. She'd follow the voices to the outside, passing through the pack-land's camp. Vera catches sight of a huddle of men, who she avoids by tiptoeing toward her mate's home.

Although, she'd seen Paxton and his followers rue the chambers of where Hector would be held and chained, possibly even tortured, her senses tingle mischievously while she followed the scent of her male's. If Alexander had intentions of murdering Hector, he wouldn't do it swiftly. It would be premeditated and pretentious. It would escalate with attentiveness and painful. Yes, Alexander would wait.

He would wait.

Lights were off.

Vera's mind was swarming with temptation and enigma. The air around, was more suffocating and congesting. Heated skin, murky irises was only the beginning symptom to the throttling fall of a potentate. Vera began to scratch wildly at the bitten mark on her neck, extending her claws to bury inside the healed wound.

Walking slowly up the long antagonistic stairs, had only disheveled her breathing. Vera held her tight lips shit, flanking pass the narrowness of the hallways. In the outskirts of the castle, justly below the stairwell, Vera could hear the ghostly sound of her past self giggling. She watches as a transient, yet decaying memory proceeds, of her and Mavis flooding the castle during their freshman tour.

Alexander had turned out to be a brute, so cunning and merciless. The insides of Vera's stomach curls; flipping and tying itself into unbreakable knots—while her fingers hover above the door knob. Between the threshold, Alexander has thrusted inside her warmth, resting himself between her sweaty thighs. Behind this door, he has tasted her flesh and rocked her into a milking climax on many occasions; several times. He has shielded me from the world, that needed to experience Vera.

A world that needed to experience a queen.

Vera's pupils burned, the blouse she'd worn was now soaked in her bodily fluids and tears. Now, thicker liquids were expelling from the mound of her womanhood even as she clenches her fist to shove the door open. Beyond the door, Vera expected to see her male changing his attire to match the energy of his audience. After all, he planned to attend a slaughter of his fair and former friend.

Hector would be strapped down, as the pack witnessed his sentencing by the Alpha. Mavis would be too feeble and dull to see it. Vera knows, that if she allowed the alpha to go through with it, Mavis would never forgive either of them. Possibly go rogue, or even, kill herself and her child.

What Vera sees Alexander doing is enough to stun her. Her belly flutters while the carnal instinct to bare herself became overwhelming; but she fights the compulsion by stepping aside into the room before shutting the door right behind her. She twists the lock until she hears a clicking noise for confirmation.

The Alpha rose to his feet, as he held his girth in hand, he hadn't stopped jerking his piece fluently nodding his head sweetly, with pre cum escaping his shaft. The excess decorated his legs, sliding down the length of his meaty strong thighs. Vera gulps hardly, his size had intensified the pang inside of her chest. Buckling knees, begging for Vera to collapse. The predator inside pleas for her to lap up his milk eagerly. Instead of pouncing on her male violently, The fiend blinks the redness of her eyes away.

"What are you...doing?" Vera's purrs from behind her trapped canines until her jaw ticks. Alexander keeps wanking himself, humming a melodic tune while struggling to keep from groaning. At the sight of her, it had only made his release more pleasurable. The tendons in his thighs quiver now that his princess is here to relieve his show.

Alexander had wanted to see her substance on his hands, underneath his nails until he reeked of it— so badly he wanted her juices in his mouth. Soon after, he'd have a deadman's blood on his palms. No guilt, no remorse. Only pleasure existed and only pleasure sponges true satisfaction, as long as they touched, but not even physical traces is what soothes Alexander's needs. The beast believes raw intimacy relied in the sight bearers.

It were Vera's eyes, that drove madmen crazy.

"I'm attending to myself," Alexander's voice spoke so demanding, so domineeringly while he pumped his fist over his penis, jeering it to liveliness. He sucked his teeth with his tongue, flickering toward his heart's most wanting desire. "Can't you see?" The alpha rolls his head around, the prominent veins in his neck; whining pointedly for Vera to sink her indentures into them. Only a single thought crossed Vera's mind in the moment, steering her to leave, but only she could see the thickening meat which made her mouth water.

Vera doesn't decide to stay, but it's the fiend within whose controlling the motive and attention; scattering her consciousness into the flat sublime only occupied by absolute darkness. "I can only see a man who has poisoned everything around me." Vera mutters, with the words dissipating into the space between her and the male. "I see disorder. A tyrant with faithful ichor climbing up the ridges in his pores, concealing beneath his soul." Alexander's irises thin out until he glared at his mate before him.

The Prince doesn't refrain from lessening the quenched space between them, leaping for Vera Lee, who doesn't cringe or submits in his grasp. Alexander takes a deep breathe of her skin, of her bodice, sniffing the aroma of herself. He inhales deeply causing his nostrils to flare. If Vera hadn't known any better, she'd thought he was going to eat her.

Alexander even despite being fully naked and covered in his own semen, embraces his fragile and petite she-wolf. He even goes so far as to stick his tongue out, slapping it onto her neck, tasting all the way to the valley in between her breasts. Time has shifted comfortably, once Vera is tossed onto the bedsheets. Alexander rips away her tattered clothes, lingering his mouth on the shell of her stomach. Until he slips further downward, to gaze upon her holiness. Her sheath, which would soon encompass him.

Alexander allows his hands to captivate her waist, claws marking and scarring her ankles and torso. "You are in heat." Alexander growls frustratedly, "In a moment such as this one." He curses, integrity scorched at his virtuous meal, he means to devour.

A bass is rumbling in the background, in her earlobes, a drum caves in everywhere.

Altitude.

Hunger.

Desperation.

Vera' throws her head back into plushiness and pillow, sinking in around her esteemed pool of timely blood. "I know." Vera sighs, in an instant, Alexander dives into her cavern. He slurps at her mound, eating her juices. "I know." In a whisper, Vera cries while Alexander continued his assault to her vagina. Not until Vera closes her eyes, she feels the sensation of Alexander forcing his index finger into her pussy. Vera meows, Alexander's talons pierce into Vera's lower abdomen.

Alexander moans into his mate's vagina, his mouth never loosing attachment. In between his own legs, his girth thickens and stiffens. Vera whines louder with Alexander entering another finger inside of her belly. Vera clenches her stomach after securing her wide legs around his head, entrapping him between her wetness which soaked his face and Alexander's sheets. Vera began to recite a silent prayer, before her hips would buckle and lock with Alpha Alexander drinking from her fountain.

"Alexander please." Without detesting, Vera tugs on his sloppy tresses that clamp down on Alexander's forehead. The prince adds another relentless finger between her folds while he fingers her harder and quickly. The Alpha doesn't know fragility, he's never had to go easy on a bedding partner before. He only wants to take his little mate, densely and slowly. How far could he withhold himself? How long would he last without tearing her apart with his girth.

Vera bites down twice as hard onto her lower lip, with determination, Alexander ceases his havoc by pausing to enthrall in his doing. He takes estimated steps backward collapsing onto the bed, blood covering his mouth like he had demolished a smaller cannibal. Vera threads her thumb down his mouth, drinking her blood which drizzled down his chin. "Say you want me to take you right now." Alexander's glittery pulse, seizes his action at his weak attempt to calm down. His penis grew at attention, almost smiling at his mate.

"Say it, now." The Alpha barked.

Vera doesn't know any better, her wolf prances around inside of her head, purring loudly than ever before. The beast made her more prolific and mobile, inclining her to desires she'd never acted upon until granted a chance at this. To seal the mating bond, submitting entirely to her superior. Unlike before, she wanted to do it for her alpha, she impulses to do it for herself. Even as short time expanses, the heat doesn't flounder.

Alexander is greedy and without appraisal; he was willing to take. To steal her virtue if she wouldn't allow it. She was his, with or without the mark. With or without the title; before they even met, she was predestined to belong to him.
"Open your mouth," Alexander spat, Vera nodded innocently refusing the whine which built up in the back of her throat.

"You can do it." Alexander almost releases a sound of despair as Vera contemplates in his face. Her gaze wouldn't retract from his penis, even while she holds his entire length in both hands, jerking it toward her entrance. Vera squeezes his manhood, Alexander fought perishing into fragments, after groaning for her eyes to consume impolitely. She suckles on his tip, tasting him with her mouth before Vera forces the shaft of Alexander's piece inside of her moist cavern, she mewls wholeheartedly— his meat denied entrance.

Alexander pushes his mate away softly even while hovering from above her. Images of himself, slamming into her pool invading his head but he would not venture ahead until she granted him consensual access. She would regret our actions later on, Alexander thought. Until then, he needed her spoken permission.

Vera rubs her calloused fingertips over his shaft, looking him directly in the eyes before spouting the word, "Yes." Which was all the prince needed. He lines himself steady, gliding his girth inside of water. He holds her pink folds back with his loose fingers, before thrusting his entirety in, betraying his initial thoughts.

Without thinking, Alexander pounds his mate's cunt, rocking her senseless against the comforter. Vera's cranium is hitting the headboard but she's too undone to care. Alexander wraps his full hands on each side of her waist, locking her in stiff place. Vera screams as her milking release approaches, securing her legs around the Alpha's waist. With each thrust Alexander buries his penis between her tight box, Alexander reels his head backward out of pure bliss.

Vera squirms which each time Alexander's meat invades her body, each time his manhood pulses around her sweet walls— the slapping sound of their parts echo around the room.

When Alexander's seed began spilling off of his tip inside of his female, not until he's finished does he pull out of her.

Both of them were heaving and whimpering, until they collapse beside each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
920 201 14
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...
142K 6.6K 43
nova lives in a sea of grey. her world is a dull canvas, bleak and lifeless. having grown up with an unorthodox background, in a poor urban town wit...
773K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...