ONE NIGHT • ANAKIN SKYWALKER...

By carolxdanvers

- IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSE TO BE ONE NIGHT OF HEATED PASSIONATE SEX BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ANAKIN HAS TO ACCOMPANY... More

| CAST |
| ONE NIGHT AESTHETIC |
| PLAYLIST |
| ONE NIGHT|
ONE
THREE

TWO

208 10 1
By carolxdanvers

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑
A WEEK AFTER THE ONE NIGHT

    —𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍. His mind kept wandering to places where it shouldn't. It wasn't the sexual images of you he was thinking of, it was the sweet images of you sitting in the garden reading. With his head on your lap, he didn't go any further than that but just having his head on you brought him that peace during the war that he needed.

    Anakin's eyes glossed over with a daze of those images of you. The honey-filled air, the various hues of color flowers that swayed against the languid air. Your eyes shine brightly as you read a passage from your favorite book. He was surprised that you were once Qui-Gon's Padawan but he didn't remember much during that time when he first was rescued from Tatooine.

    Where you there and he forgot? Anakin shook his head. He would remember your prominent blue markings on your face that glowed beautifully. He would remember you. But he doesn't. It didn't matter because he was getting to know you now but that's the thing, he wanted to get to know you but you made it clear that it was only a one-night thing.

    You didn't want to further expand the relationship at all. Not even a friendly way but a professional one. If they needed you on the same missions with Anakin then you would go but anything else is something you didn't cross that line.

    Anakin didn't agree with that. He wanted to understand you. To get to know every single thing about you but you told him no. His frustration never left ever since that night. You already broke the code of having sexual favors, especially with another Jedi —let alone the chosen one as well. What did it matter to go further to break it even more?

    But Anakin couldn't push you further into starting slow with the connection you had with him. He wasn't going to force you but it frustrated him that you won't at least try. He didn't get an explanation as to why you won't try other than the attachment rule. The attachment rule felt loosely based to him, each Jedi had a different interpretation of the Jedi code and the attachment rule felt like more of a guideline to him.

    "Master," Ahsoka called out causing Anakin to snap out of his daze.

    "What is it, Snips?" Anakin questioned, lazily tilting his head towards her way.

    "Have you. . .talked to Master [Last Name] at all?" Ahsoka suddenly questioned.

    Anakin rose an eyebrow seeing her eyes glint with curiosity. He wondered why she was interested in you or just interested in him talking to you. He found out that you taught her when she was younger and now he can understand why Ahsoka was a pain in the ass. Your stubbornness rubbed off on her.

    "Yes, we did talk," Anakin replied not giving more information than he had to. He never gave Ahsoka more information than he had to. She usually got the picture but her eyebrows furrowed with more curiosity.

    "Anddd?" Ahsoka dragged out, shuffling closer to him as if what they were talking about was a secret.

    "We just talked." Anakin shrugged. There was way more than just talking. There was screaming, moaning, squeaking, banging, everything but he wasn't going to traumatize his Padawan with that information.

    Ahsoka scoffed, her face showed she didn't believe him and he knew that she knows he's lying. "Just talked? Nothing else?"

    "No."

    Ahsoka shook her head and wiggled a finger in the air. "You're lying to me, Skyguy. I saw the connection you had with her. I felt. . .something in the force when you were with her. Something shifted."

    "What are you talking about?" Anakin questioned, turning fully towards her. Something shifted in the force that Ahsoka noticed? How powerful was that connection that his Padawan felt it?

    "I don't know how to describe it but. . ." Ahsoka clapped her two hands together narrowing her eyes at her hands as she moved them together. "It clashed together. It. . .felt as if it was the same force, you know? Everyone has a different signature to them but I felt just one big one."

    Anakin was baffled. He didn't understand what that meant. Everyone had a different signature to their force. Everyone was different from each other but to hear that yours was similar to his. What did that mean? He couldn't go and ask the council because that might get you in trouble if they start asking questions.

    "That is strange. . ." Anakin trailed off, grasping his chin with two fingers to think. He didn't trust the Jedi council too much as his old master did. Anakin realized that he could ask his trusted friend Obi-Wan about it. "I'll ask Obi-Wan about that."

    "Master Kenobi has a great knowledge of the force." Ahsoka agreed, turning around towards the door. "Let's go find him!"

    "Huh? Ahsoka, I'd rather do that alone." Anakin shook his head. It wasn't like he was going to tell Obi-Wan exactly that night of inappropriate activities. He wanted to discuss it alone but it didn't seem like Ahsoka wanted that.

    Ahsoka groaned, rolling her eyes. "Come on, we just got down listening to a boring report of the last mission we did earlier this week." Her lips curled into a pout. "I want to do anything else before they decide to throw us into another mission."

    Anakin inhaled deeply. His Padawan was getting tired of fighting the war all the time as well. His conscious stepped in and told him to bring her along. "Okay, fine but stay quiet while I ask Obi-Wan about this."

    "Okay, I'll send a call to see where he's at in the building. I can sense that he's still here." Ahsoka agreed, stepping into the hall.

    Anakin shook his head at his pupil. He wondered how you dealt with her stubbornness when she was a kid. Was it worse than it was now? He didn't want to imagine dealing with a younger Ahsoka. It made him shiver.

    Anakin stepped into the hall seeing the blue flickering image of Obi-Wan pop-up on her holoprojector. He was in his war armor with a tired look. It didn't even look like he got any sleep. He knew Obi-Wan had nightmares but Obi-Wan never told him what the nightmares were about. Anakin assumed it was about the war. Having to see dead bodies all the time and lose men on the battlefield wasn't pleasant. It was traumatizing.

Anakin was having nightmares of his own with the war going on. It definitely changed him in a lot of ways as it did with Obi-Wan. With having to witness soldiers that he grew fondly of die, he couldn't help but put the blame on himself. He felt as if the galaxy rested on his shoulders and had to bring peace everywhere. The weight of guilt burdened him in his nightmares and in his waking state and he shared these feeling with Obi-Wan, his trusted best friend.

    "I'm by the garden's fountain. I thought I could relax before they send me on any more missions but seeing how Anakin wants to see me, I'm afraid I won't get that relaxation." Obi-Wan tiredly joked.

    "Hey," Anakin called out with a frown.

    Obi-Wan smirked at him and shifted his eyes back to Ahsoka. "I will see you both in a few minutes." The blue hologram flickered in and out and disappeared into the holoprojector.

    Anakin and Ahsoka walked the path to the Jedi Temple gardens. He always wondered why Obi-Wan visited the gardens, seeing how often Obi-Wan would go to the garden and just sit. Anakin knew that the gardens was the place Obi-Wan would go to meditate and breathe, the gardens felt the only secure place in the entire galaxy for Obi-Wan, he knew that because Anakin felt the same way. The gardens contained the memorials of past Jedi where they can visit and remember them, the big beautiful angel fountain with little fishes that swarm around in circles for days on end.

    The gardens contained the most beautiful flowers in all the galaxy. Some people trained in the gardens to feel the lively force within those gardens. It's one of the most peaceful places you could go to. Anakin personally enjoyed the feeling of life there, if you wanted to connect yourself with the force, to feel every single living creature being; that was the place to be.

    Perhaps that's why Obi-Wan would go there often -to feel the peace of life. To remember how it's precious, fragile. It can be taken away from anyone at any given moment but in the gardens, it felt still. As if life ceased to stop and was somewhere beyond life itself.

    Ahsoka seemed to not want to stop talking about what the identical force connection could mean. It rattled Anakin because he felt the same thing but you refused to acknowledge it in any way. Even so, was this identical force to his another cause of your explosion?

    Anakin recaptured the images in his head as he remembered earlier week's events. Your force powers ceased because of a gas that the person in charge had a scientist create. (The next mission was to find this scientist to hold him accountable for creating a gas. Or the traitor. The card that you found was the next mission that was coming up.) Inhaling that gas, it stopped your powers.

    While fighting through the building, you couldn't use your powers only your natural fighting abilities. When you and Anakin got out of the building, a war broke out, and well, what Anakin remembered when you told everyone to run was an explosion sound. A large boom as metal creaked, dirt and debris soaring through the air. A pitching sound coming from the dispersing air, crackles radiating in the sky.

    You had to bend metal and took a part of the ground off. The droids and everyone around had almost exploded into nothing. But what Anakin could remember was the air around you. It was cold, bleak, still. As if darkness had consumed around you and pushed its way from your force.

Anakin had felt what you were feeling, the processing emotions of high adrenaline of trying to save everyone. It almost didn't feel real that he could feel your emotions but the sensation of feeling your emotions, it grew stronger with that little time spent with you and it was weird. But that bleak, cold force around you, it only heightened his force. His force after the explosion felt enlightened, as if the whole world was bright and warm; welcoming.

    It was beautiful but terrifying to embrace something so cold and bleak as something warm and light.

    "We don't know anything for sure, Ahsoka." Anakin interrupted the younger one who couldn't seem to stop rambling about the week's events. He had to give it to you, you single handling stopped many troopers from dying and possibly him from the invasion with your force explosion.

    "Master, no one has seen the force like this. Should we bring it up with Obi-Wan?" Ahsoka questioned.

    Anakin had to agree with that question, should they bring it up with his former master? He knew that Obi-Wan was knowledgeable in a lot of Jedi ancient legends and myths about the force but he couldn't help to wonder if it will get you in trouble for using the force like that.

    Anakin didn't know if it was on purpose or not but he didn't necessarily see what you did was a bad thing at all but the council and Obi-Wan may beg to differ. You saved countless of soldiers, his and Ahsoka's lives. Did it matter if this power was something to worry about? He had never seen anyone use the force like that but was it a sign of the dark side?

    It couldn't be because he saw you as a strong Jedi, a resilient and strong-willed person. Reckless and stubborn like he is. There's no way you could be tampering with the dark side in favor of yourself. He wouldn't believe it. Couldn't even. But the council did know your force powers did stop, he was just going to fail to mention about your sudden explosion of power.

    "We can bring it up but don't mention Master [Last Name] name at all. We don't want to get her in trouble with the council." Anakin concluded with a firm nod.

    Ahsoka nodded and opened the door to the gardens. The blinding and blaring light flashes Anakin, he squinted his eyes and heard the chirping of birds. Okay, he had lied when he said that he only loved one thing, he loved everything about the gardens.

    He loved the big tree where there were intricately craved holes where critters ran wild, occasionally popping their head out to say hello. The hanging birdhouses where the mothers fed their younglings. The rainbow butterflies that glistened in the sun when their wings hit the sun right. Everyone loved the gardens because it was a getaway for Jedi to clear their mind and for younglings to connect with the force more.

    It was breathtaking to Anakin. He appreciated life as it is. He could feel the calming waves flow through the air within the force. He could feel the soft whispers of the critters of the garden saying hello to one another, living in harmony. He could feel the life blooming from a mere seed to a life-grown being. Maybe Anakin was always more connected to life than death, he appreciated how life flowed around him.

    A butterfly fluttered around Anakin and Ahsoka, fluttering close to his nose and tickling it with its wings. Anakin scrunched his nose from the sensation, trying not to sneeze. His Padawan's laugh lingered in the air seeing how Anakin's expression looked when he held back that sneeze. He grumbled towards her and saw the butterfly flitter away.

    In the middle where the fountain stood. Anakin walked the dirt way. Rocks perfectly aligned on each side of the pathway guided him to Obi-Wan who had a butterfly on his index finger. He stared at the purple and blue-winged butterfly with a calm expression. His eyes held a softness towards it, gently smiling at it. Obi-Wan had a reminiscent smile that only Anakin knew of well.

    Anakin let out a soft breath. "Well, seems like you're enjoying your hour off." He commented.

    "Ah yes, that hour is down to ten minutes. Most peaceful fifty-minute break I had until you showed up." Obi-Wan teased, letting go of the butterfly to fly around. His eyes shifted to the two who took a seat on either side of Obi-Wan to get comfortable.

    "I am the peace remember? The chosen one." Anakin smugly stated.

    "How could I forget?" Obi-Wan deadpanned trying not to roll his eyes. "I'd like to have some peace without the two troublemakers disturbing it so, what's going on?"

    Ahsoka glanced over at Anakin letting him respond as a small baby bunny came up to her, wiggling its nose in the air, and waited for her attention. "You want to explain, Master?"

    "I guess I will." Anakin looked up at the sky trying to form the words he wanted to say to Obi-Wan about the strange situation. "I know that there are force bonds. . ."

    "What an interesting observation." Obi-Wan sarcastically replied. "I know about them as well."

    Anakin scowled. "Let me finish before you sass me." He inhaled deeply trying to contain his frustration. It didn't help that his padawan was snickering on the other side of Obi-Wan. "Force bonds aren't usually aren't identical in force are they?"

    Obi-Wan furrowed his brows, turning his head to Anakin. "Well no, it's more complex than that. It's from a bond of two connected people where they can see each other when they're not around. And other things but they aren't identical. . .no one has identical forces. Not since the first twin prophecy."

    "Twin prophecy?" Anakin and Ahsoka questioned at the same time. Anakin glared at her to be quiet. She grumbled and petted the baby bunny who happily thumped its foot against the ground.

    "Yes, the old Jedi legends. And. . .er sith legends." Obi-Wan awkwardly said with a small frown. "The first twin prophecy dated back to the first start of the republic. Where Jedi's were at its first fruition of creating this temple here. But it's a dangerous legend. The person who had it was once a Jedi, he found a queen that was identical to his force. Something that never happened in Jedi history. The same midclorians, the same force, but their powers were a bit different."

    Obi-Wan shifted his eyes back to the gardens as Anakin watched his expressions carefully. "It was said that they brought a netural balance to the force. One was more connected to the light side, the other connected to the dark. Anyways, with the first twin prophecy, let's say the Jedi went crazy after his lover died, the twin of the force. He turned into a sith because of attachment and almost killed us off. But a brave master had him kill. It is said that the twins will reincarnate more powerful. As one will be more driven by the dark side of the force and the other will be more driven by the light side. But no one has ever recorded that there's a second twin prophecy."

    "So it's all just a legend?" Anakin replied.

    "Well, it happened but no one believes that the second twin prophecy happened because we can't be reincarnated. Once we die. . .we die." Obi-Wan slowly said as if it was to himself.

    Anakin stayed quiet as Ahsoka begin asking questions about the legend. If it were true about the prophecy, was this the prophecy he was feeling? There were missing blank spaces but the original one had died. Reincarnation wasn't possible, not with the force. What did this mean?

    "Why do you ask of this? Why the sudden interest?" Obi-Wan questioned, rubbing his eyes with his hands to keep himself awake.

    Anakin knew his old master hasn't slept much since the war started. He was one of the people like you that was nonstop fighting. Always at battles and always taking missions. In ways, Obi-Wan was like you, determined to keep the peace and get rid of the problem. Ignoring the problem Anakin noticed too with the two of you. Almost similar.

    Ahsoka looked over at Anakin for a reply. But he didn't have one that he could lie about. "We heard other Jedi masters talk about it and how it's locked away in the special vault where only masters can go in. We knew you would tell us about it because well, you love us." Ahsoka joked trying to tell the lie.

    Obi-Wan shook his head as he looked at his arm gear to see the time. "Well, I have five minutes left. Do you need anything else?"

    "Yeah, one more thing. Can Jedi's create explosions that tear away at buildings and a planet?" Anakin hurriedly asked before Obi-Wan had to go.

    Obi-Wan furrowed his brows. "I believe only siths can do that."

    Anakin's heart sank. It couldn't be true, you were a sith? But you weren't that, that's not possible. "Only people connected to the dark side can conjure that type of power but only if you're deep into the force," Obi-Wan replied again.

    Anakin looked over to Ahsoka who tried to contain her shocked expression. They had the same thoughts. You couldn't be a sith because you fought this war alongside them. Alongside other Jedi. He heard stories about how kind you were and how kind you are to the younglings, the soldiers, and everyone.

    It wasn't possibly. On cue, your voice bellowed through the garden. "When you are in need, finding trouble connecting with the force, we go to the gardens. The fruition of life itself." You explained to your class as the little younglings followed closely behind.

    Anakin stared at you. There wasn't a possible way that you were a sith. With that time he spent with you a week ago, Anakin didn't feel those hatred, raw emotions that he did when he was around Ventress or Count Dooku. He put his faith in you so, he chose to trust his instincts and believe you weren't one. He trusted his force instincts. There was just something about you that brought great comfort. He didn't sense any negativity flowing around you. The aura that dazzled around your frame was a glowing yellow.

    You were in your element with these children. He had heard from the children that you were the most kind, amazing teacher they're honored to learn from. You weren't a full-time teacher, Yoda mostly taught the class but when you did teach the class, the younglings wouldn't stop talking about you.

    Anakin remembers the conversation of two younglings conversing about how they know how to better understand their emotions and how pretty you were. He chuckled at that. He imagined how gentle you were with them in class and to see you in person doing, it warmed his heart.

    No sith could be this kind, even if they were faking it. Anakin lightly smiled as he felt Obi-Wan stiffen next to him. Anakin shifted his eyes towards the older man to see him staring at what he was staring at you. But with an emotionless expression. Anakin knew his master well enough that he was feeling something that he didn't want to feel.

    Anakin wondered what it was but he watched Obi-Wan pry his eyes away from you and quickly stand up. "Well, my time is up my friends. We can pick up this conversation another time but we have a war to fight." Obi-Wan bowed to his two friends and quickly scamper off.

    Anakin rose an eyebrow at his master who deliberately avoided going your way and took the longer route to leave the gardens. He glanced over to Ahsoka to see if she saw what he did but her eyes were on you. A small smile played on her lips.

    It seemed like the bunny scampered off towards your class to greet the new friends. "Master, do you believe she's a. . ." She didn't need to finish that sentence for Anakin to know what she was talking about.

    "No." Anakin firmly replied. "She's not because no sith would fake kindness like hers. She's different. Maybe she's dealing with something that's crossing the line of the dark ways."

    "How do we help her?" Ahsoka questioned, scooting closer to her master with wide eyes. "She shouldn't go through what she is alone."

    "Ahsoka. . ." Anakin knew his Padawan's heart was in the right place but they couldn't meddle in your business. He already tried and failed. You grumpily closed him off and told him no. He didn't want to hear another no for now. "If she needed help, she will come to us but she's a closed-off person. I heard other masters and people tried to be her friend but she doesn't want that. Whatever she's dealing with. . .I just hope she can understand it."

    Anakin didn't like his answer but he wasn't going to push himself on you. He wasn't going to demand answers from you. He respected you and your boundaries. He didn't respect the thought of not trying anything with you but he was well enough to understand to not pry into your business.

    Ahsoka didn't like his answer either but she pursed her lips and slowly nodded. "I just hope she's okay. I. . .trust my instincts that she's not a sith, you know? She's not like that." Ahsoka confirmed more to herself than Anakin.

    Anakin agreed. You weren't like that. He didn't feel anything that radiates sith ways. He watched you sit down and the children made a circle around you, sitting crisscrossed mimicking you.

    Your gentle smile, soft [color] eyes, your head held high full of confidence. Parted lips came words of wisdom from your experiences of connecting with the force. If you were truly a sith, the force around you would disrupt the garden's forces but nothing. A sith would do anything to avoid these gardens but here you were sitting down speaking about the fruition of the light side of the force.

    Anakin's smile gradually grew seeing how the children giggle from your speech, throwing in little jokes. He felt a pair of eyes on him and he looked over to Ahsoka who had a smirk on her lips. "You have a crush, Master." She teased.

    "Ahsoka. . ." Anakin warned.

    "What? The first time you laid eyes on her, you haven't stopped staring at her." Ahsoka pointed out. "You're giving her love eyes like right now."

    "I am not." Anakin scoffed, rubbing the back of his neck trying to look everywhere else besides you. "I'm just interested in her lessons."

    "Uh-huh." Ahsoka shook her head. "Well since you don't want to admit to that. . .this legend Obi-Wan talked about. . .are you a reincarnation of that sith? And you and [Name] are supposed to be that legend?"

    "That's absurd, Ahsoka." Anakin rolled his eyes. "You heard Obi-Wan, nothing has ever been recorded of an actual reincarnation. Not with Jedi. We turn into energy with the force."

    "Well, then what explains that connection with the force?" Ahsoka questioned.

    "It's most likely a force bond, who knows?" Anakin shrugged not having an entirely clear answer. He wanted an answer for himself seeing how he didn't entirely understand the situation himself. He didn't want to jump to assumptions of what this could be but for now, there was no answer all he could do is wonder as he stared at you.

• 𝐎𝐁𝐈-𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐈

Obi-Wan didn't know where he was going but he had to leave the gardens. The gardens brought him so many memories. The gardens brought him peace after his decisions he made years ago. Perhaps it wasn't like a Jedi to reminisce about the past, always trying to live in it. There was only now as Qui-Gon use to say. There was no past, there was no future. Only now.

But Obi-Wan couldn't agree with that. He sought so much of the past that he lingered in it. The what-if choices always took over him. There were so many what if back then too. The force visions show you a path of what is possible of the future but it was up to the person to forge that path to get to that point.

Obi-Wan must have gotten the wrong path to get the point of the vision of him walking away from you. It wasn't easy but nothing is ever easy. Not with Obi-Wan. Walking a path of loneliness was exhausting. Even so, he never felt so lonely in his life. Now, during this war, was one of the loneliness experiences he ever faced.

At night, he would wake up to nightmares of seeing soldiers dead on the ground. Obi-Wan wasn't a screamer when the nightmares would come but he would thrash around in his sleep thinking someone was out to kill him or you. But once his hands search the side of him, there was nothing. After each calming breath, he had to remind himself that you haven't been on his side for years.

Yet it didn't make him any less depressed. It caused more devastating knowing that you weren't on his side to protect you. This war with the Separatist only troubled him more. He was one of the high-ranking generals along with you and Anakin (and a few others) that were impacting the change of the war but even then, it seemed like this war was never-ending.

Obi-Wan can see the change in your eyes. Each battle you came back from that he could see when you reported it, the decreasing light that was flickering in and out. The dark bags underneath your eyes kept growing. Sometimes he would see you doze off when there were council meetings. Your fingers fidgeted a lot. Some days you didn't want to speak to anyone, other days you were sleeping in the council chair as the other Jedi's talked. A lot of the days, you brood in the corner by yourself just alone.

When Obi-Wan would catch you curling up against a chair with your cloak covering your body, he made sure to get an extra blanket because you were always cold and you hated how your hands would get cold the most. He remembered the little details about you and everything you hated and liked.

You liked warm, extra heavy, and big blankets that you can hide under because you use to like scaring him when he couldn't find you. And you use to pretend to be a ghost chasing Obi-Wan in the old shared Padawan bedrooms.

The fond memories made his lips quirk into a reminiscent smile. He missed those memories of being a young naive Padawan. He didn't want to experience a war. The amount of screams he would hear from villagers that were caught in the crossfires. Children and babies screamed over their parent's death as the parents protected them from being shot. The blood splattered over the villager's house and the ground but the worst part was the bodies.

Obi-Wan witnessed many dead children's bodies that made him throw up when he was alone having those nightmares. He did believe that villagers should know how to fight back but he knew that most of them were going to be killed off if they did tried to fight back. The Separatist were stubborn and held grudges.

If the villagers knew how to fight and won one battle, that didn't mean they won the war. That only meant that the separatist were coming back with more droids, and more tanks to wipe out those people.

Obi-Wan is traumatized from this war and it doesn't help that he has to come back home alone. He knew the effects of you getting traumatized from this war too. You saw the same stuff as he did, being the masters of the Jedi Council and a Jedi itself, you and he had to carry the heavy loads of the war.

Jedi Knights and Padawans didn't have to witness what the Masters did. Obi-Wan saw things that he can never have unseen. He knew the familiarity of you witnessing the same stuff. War didn't make a person stronger, it made them mentally weaker but having to put on a facade that makes it look like they got stronger.

Who would want to witness a child being shot in the head in front of you? Having to be on a few missions with you and he knew that you did not want to be around him, he did still see the familiarity in your eyes when you went at war with him.

Only Obi-Wan can understand the depth of your trauma and how it was slowly affecting you again. He saw the signs, he saw the tics and language of your body. He saw you. But he didn't have that pleasure to be there to help. Not fix but just to be there. He ruined that pleasure years ago.

The only person that can understand his trauma to a full depth was the person that despised him the most. Never when he first met you that he thought the relationship between the two of you would come to this point.

Never he thought that he would run away from the mere sight or even a name mentioned. Maybe he was running away from himself and the guilt that shadowed him for these years. He was scared. Genuinely. He was always scared around you because of his actions and who he was around you.

Obi-Wan's boots heavily stride across the hangar as he was going to depart soon. His thoughts drifted to what Anakin asked about. He had sensed a lie from the young Padawan since she wasn't skilled too much with the force to hide it, he wondered what Ahsoka was referring to. And since she was lying, what was covering for Anakin?

Obi-Wan did notice that Anakin was talking to you and heard about the recent mission. He wasn't jealous or anything about that but did something that happen cause Anakin to grow a liking towards you?

Obi-wan saw the way Anakin looked at you. It was the look when Obi-Wan first started to see you. He didn't know if it was a bad or good thing Anakin got to know you but the situation is more complex.

But Obi-Wan didn't have time to deal with feelings. Not anymore. He had a war to fight and that's all that mattered now. He didn't have the luxury like he once had of coming home to someone. Coming home to someone who truly and deeply cared for him. Who waited for him with a story to tell while he was gone about their adventures. To see their eyes lit up just from the mere sight of him. The lingering ghost kisses he use to dream about were gone.

He lost the luxury of feeling someone. Maybe it was all his fault but to protect the one he loves? He will stay away as long he can. He couldn't be selfish. Not anymore.

With a solemn look back to the door. Each time he looked to see if a certain person was there but each time, he was met with disappointment. He knew he always hoped to see that person standing there with their huge grin, that heavy, cozy blanket wrapped around their shoulders and waving frantically to say goodbye.

The ghost of you lingered in everything he saw. Everything that he loved. The ghost of you was too much to handle. And he only wished he got to see those lovely eyes stare at him fondly once again before he left.

Author's note: I will be updating every Friday/Sunday depending on my schedule. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
32.1K 668 78
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
92.8K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️