The Zombie Zone [completed]✔️

By StoryQueen13

A scientist works on BDA (bring dead alive) project for almost 50 years. He finally finds a virus and experim... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1 ~ Finding The Virus
Chapter 2 ~ Biggest Mistake In Life
Chapter 3 ~ The Night Party
Chapter 4 ~ The Antibody Against The Virus
Chapter 5 ~ "Stay In Dark"
Chapter 6 ~ The Sacrifice
Chapter 7 ~ The Rescue Of Children
Chapter 8 ~ The Escape Plan
Chapter 9 ~ Rosalyn's Sad Past
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Heart
Chapter 11 ~ New Friends
Chapter 12 ~ I Hate Them!
Chapter 13 ~ Rescued Them!
Covers
Chapter 14 ~ Four Years Later
Chapter 15 ~ The Conference
Chapter 16 ~ Black Dress Girl
Chapter 17 ~ Addictive!
Chapter 18 ~ Take her out of the addiction!
Chapter 19 ~ The Truth!
Chapter 21 ~ Dont Lose Him!
Chapter 22 ~ Heroic
Chapter 23 ~ Saving Them!
Chapter 24 ~ I'm Flying
Chapter 25 ~ WHO
Chapter 26 ~ Psycho
Chapter 27 ~ The Rat
Chapter 28 ~ Expecting Us To Wish?
Chapter 29 ~ Confession
Chapter 30 ~ I Love You!
Chapter 31 ~ Meeting Mom
Chapter 32 ~ Reason
Chapter 33 ~ The Past
Chapter 34 ~ The Comeback Of Zombies
Chapter 35 ~ Psychopathic Girlfriend
Chapter 36 ~ Baby
Chapter 37 ~ Tiger And Crocodile
Chapter 38 ~ International Act
Chapter 39 ~ Pet Zombie
Chapter 40 ~ Your Antibodies Are From..
Chapter 41 ~ Stuck Here
Chapter 42 ~ Tin Food
Chapter 43 ~ Back To US
Chapter 44 ~ The Real Past
Chapter 45 ~ Dead
Chapter 46 ~ No Bullets
Chapter 47 ~ Done Being Guilty?
Epilogue
--Final Note--

Chapter 20 ~ Apology

10 2 0
By StoryQueen13

This is late update. But I hope it's ok for y'all.

*********************************

CHAPTER 20 ~ APOLOGY

Asher's pov :-

I was scrolling through my phone to find a better movie than the previous one. Rose really liked the previous movie. She should fell in love with me after watching the next movie.

I turned to see her. She was asleep. She was actually asleep in my chest. She looked so cute. I opened the camera in my phone and clicked a pic of her. She's a sleeping Beauty. It would not be comfortable for her to sleep here.

So, I carried her in bridal style and started walking upstairs in the dark. She was not so heavy neither light. She was perfect.

Finally I reached her room and placed her in the bed gently. She was still with her black dress. It was not so wet but a little. I went to the corner of her room in where she kept her bags of books and clothes.

I searched for her night dress. Finally I got a short and shirt of her. It was black short and Grey shirt. Should I wake her up?

I slowly whispered on her ears, "you're going to get cold if you don't wake up and change your dress." She didn't wake up! She will be angry on me if I change her dress.. also it will not be correct if I change her dress without her knowledge.

I went straight to Min-Jun's room and knocked her door. She opened the door yawning. I said, "rose slept on her wet dress. I tried to wake her up. But she didn't! Will you change her dress?" I asked showing her black shorts and grey shirt.

She smiled and said, "sure!" She grabbed night dress from me and went straight to Rose's room. I was waiting for her in the living room.

After 2 minutes Min-Jun came to living room and sat in the opposite couch. Min-Jun asked, "so.. when you've decided to go to WHO research facility with her?"

I said, "in few weeks. First of all, I should take her out of drug addiction.. secodly, I should build trust for me in her."

Min-Jun nodded. Min-Jun said, "ok.. you woke me up in the middle of the night. I need to get some sleep to be active in this apocalypse." She yawned.

I nodded and then she left the living room. I was sitting there thinking about everything that I messed up. I felt my eyes blur. To be honest, I'm very tired and sleepy now. I lied on the cushion in sleeping position. I felt my eyes close automatically and back out.

Rosalyn's pov :-

I opened my eyes. I feel very good and active now unlike everyday. Maybe it's because the drug and alcohol made me tired and inactive all day. Yesterday was the only day that I slept without drugs in these years.

I was thinking about last night when zhuri asked 'be my boyfriend instead of being hers. I will be good.. than her!'

Seriously I was like became crazy when she said that word. How dare she! I hope she will be lieing on a bed after my attack. Her nose and mouth was bleeding badly. Maybe she died? No way! She won't die without taking my soul off.

She will do anything to revenge me. I should be really careful.

Wait! I remember watching a movie with him in his mobile. I think I slept in there. How did I come to this room? How is my clothes changed? Oh my god! Is that Asher who changed my clothes? That sick bastard!

I opened my room door to find him. I slammed the door and went towards his room. His room was empty. Where is he? He is supposed to be here! Did he run off? Wait! What am I thinking!

I went to the hall and saw Min-Jun sitting in the sofa and scrolling through her phone. Can I ask her where is he? What of she take me wrong? Wait! I'm angry with him.. nothing to do with her!

I went straight to Min-Jun and asked, "Min-Jun! Where's Asher?!" In a angry voice.

Min-Jun said, "I don't know.. he's supposed to be in his room right? Or in your room.."

What! What is she actually thinking about me? She thinks that I'm with Asher? It's just one day I slept with him. It doesn't mean I'm in love with him..

I said, "he's not in both the rooms!"

Min-Jun shrugged saying, "maybe he attempted suicide because you didn't accept his love?" In a sarcastic voice.

I was actually shocked yet panicked. She said sarcastically but what if it's real? What if he jumped into zombies? Oh my god! That coward shouldn't have done this..

I ran upstairs and searched all the room. He was nowhere to be found. I finally went to terrace. I can't find him there too. I went down and finally entered living room in search of him. He was lieing on a couch sleeping peacefully.

How he could sleep peacefully making me worried here. How dare be? Will the sky fall off if he go sleep in his room?

I sighed in relief and went near him. I noticed that he didn't even remove his shoes and watch before sleeping. Lazy goose!

I went near him and removed his shoe and socks and placed it under the couch. I removed his watch and kept in the table nearby.

I went straight to my room and got some blankets and went back to living room. I tucked him in the blanket. He was cute while sleeping. But somehow I can't even forget what he did to me.

I sighed and left the living room and was actually and practically scared to see Min-Jun infront of me. She asked, "found him?"

I nodded in response and left to my room in embarassment. It's like giving up all my anger and agony towards him. God! I'm sorry that I call you and disturb you thousands of times.. but I don't know what to do..

I don't know whether I should trust him or not. I don't know whether I should accept him or not. I don't know whether I should Love him or be his girlfriend.. I'm confused. I'm sinking in an ocean of confusion.

I went back to my room and took my phone. Denise sent a message.

'Judson just got up. Judson said everything that you didn't push him from stairs and it was zhuri. Carolyn said she wants to see you and apologize..'

I was happy that he got up. But I wasn't willing to go back. Again a message popped up. It was Carolyn this time.

'I'm sorry rose. It's just a misunderstanding. Please come back.. I apologize!'

What the hell am I going to do now? Should I accept her apology? Or ignore it? I kept my phone aside and was thinking. Anyway it's all zhuri's fault and it's just a misunderstanding between me and her.

I'm hungry. My stomach started making sound! What could be available in this house. Should I make pancakes for me? Oh my god! I forgot that Min-Jun is down hungry. I should cook something.

I went downstairs and saw Min-Jun. She was in the same position scrolling through her mobile phone. I went to kitchen to make some pancakes. God! I'm not good at cooking.

I opened YouTube and searched for a preoper recipe of pancakes. I did what it's shown and finally I got a delicious pancake. I placed it in two plates and went to the hall in where Min-Jun was sitting.

I gave her a plate of pancakes. She grinned and said, "Oh my god! Thank you so much!"

I sat near her and started eating pancakes. Not so bad. I'm good in cooking lol. Should I also make one for Asher? But he's asleep. Also I can do one for him after he's awake.

Is he still asleep? He slept with me though. He's now sleeping like a sloth. God! Punish him for oversleeping.

Min-Jun asked with her mouth full of pancakes, "thinking about Asher?" I was actually shocked! How did she know that?

I lied, "nope! Thinking about my drugs! Because they are more important than him."

Her smile dropped and said, "he care for you.. he loves you!"

I shook my head and smirked. I chuckled and said, "so.. you conclude that he left me in here to suffer because of the reason he loved me?"

It was silent for next few minutes. After eating I threw my plate on the sink. I'm not gonna wash my dishes now. It's really boring.

I went to my room and opened my laptop and started doing my online job. I do a lot of online jobs like typing, editing photos and videos, making YouTube thumbnails etc..

I was really really bored by doing this for four years. But I have to do this to earn money. I heard footsteps sound outside my room. Soon I heard knocking sound of my room door.

I went nearby and opened the door. It was Asher with his sleepy face and greasy hair. He was handsome.. stop it!

He said, "umm.. can I come in?" I nodded and let him inside my room. He sat on my bed without my permission.

I yelled, "you don't have manners?" In which Asher gave a confused reaction.

Asher said, "should I ask permission with anyone to enter my girlfriend's room?"

What!? Girlfriend? How dare he? I was clenching my fists and gritting my teeth and said, "oh really? You know something? You are responsible for this whole mess. You made me cry several times thinking of you. You made me a drug addict! You broke my heart. You made me all alone. And now, you mention yourself as my boyfriend. Do you think I can accept someone like you as my boyfriend?"

He chuckled and said, "yeah! I'm responding. Now, I want to clear my mess.. I didn't ask you permission to be my girlfriend. I consider you as my girlfriend for sure. You don't want to accept me as your boyfriend."

He's trying to trigger my anger. Cool girl! You're a cool girl! I sighed and said, "well now.. just get out of my house.."

He again chuckled that made me breath heavily in anger and he said, "sure.. but let's see you are letting me to die or not. If you let me die, I will die happily letting you know that I love you so much. If you don't let me die or save me, I will consider that as you love me.. is it ok?"

He's challenging me! What the- I was in a lot anger and nodded.

He got out of my room hitting my shoulder. He was like in a rush. Is he really going to do something mad? I followed him in his speed and said, "can I know what are you going to do?"

He said, "as I said before?"

What!? Why God is sending crazy and insane people like Asher and zhuri in my life! He's making me a lot angry.

I held his hand and said, "just go to your room, or I'll throw you out." Not in a threatening voice, but a calm and tensed voice.

He looked at my eyes and said, "you know how much I love you? You know what I gone through this four years? You know how happy I felt when i saw you.. but I was yet worried and guilty for what I did.."

I could see pure hurt in his voice and his eyes as well. Did I hurt him? I was speechless. We were looking at each other's face.

********************************

How was the chapter lol? Was that good?

What's your daily routine? Or study routine? I'm thinking of following a study routine because nowadays I'm just lacking interest in studies.

Do y'all have interest in learning that thick fat book?

I hope that all..

Take care! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 52 34
What would you do if one second you were struggling to survive with your friends and mother in tow, and then you wake up to find yourself with a grou...
359K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
56.9K 4.1K 41
It took barely over a month for the epidemic to spread across the globe. Contrary to belief, the world didn't end with a bang and neither did it go q...
597 51 18
They used my vulnerability against me. They used that weapon, to make me accept their stupid idea. And I of course, accepted it, I didn't even know w...