Kdrama/Cdrama suggestions

By edxnluv

i watched a variety of korean and Chinese drama's and these are some i recommend More

Doom at your service
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
Her Private Life
Plot Love
Unforgettable Love
True Beauty
Nevertheless
Be My Boyfriend
Vincenzo
My Name
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
All Of us are dead
Its Okay not to be Okay
Shut Up flower boy band
Descendants of the Sun
Angel's last mission: LOVE

Snowdrop

128 5 0
By edxnluv

In 1987, a bloody man jumps into a women's university dormitory in Seoul. Young Ro, a female university student who falls in love with him at first sight at a group blind date, takes care of him despite the strict surveillance and dangerous situation. However, Young Ro is shocked to learn his secret. Despite heartbreakingly watching over his first love Young Ro, Soo Ho has no choice but to move according to the command in order to save his teammates and to go back to his home country where his sibling awaits. Young Ro rejects the will of her father and works hand in hand with Soo Ho to save her beloved man and her friends. What will happen to their fate? 

Main Cast: Kim Jisoo, Jung Hae In,  Jang Seung Jo, Yoo In Na, Yoon Se Ah, Kim Hye Yoon, Jung Eugene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 904 29
• satosere • Serena Yvonne ─ an innocent and beautiful french rose that had lived her childhood inside the walls of the orphanage, finds her life tur...
255K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
21.1K 635 37
In the middle of a stormy night, an abandoned 2-year old girl is left at the doorstep of the Tachibana residence with a note. 14 years from then, Hil...
6.8K 119 54
Falling into your smile author: Qing Mei original publisher: jjwxc On going