π‘‡π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘Šπ‘’π‘ ||π‘¨π’ŽοΏ½...

By tyragathers

"Should I try to hide, The way I feel inside, My heart for you? Would you say that you, Would try to love me... More

π‘†π‘¦π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘ π‘–π‘ 
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 2
1: He Was A Skater Boy
2: Fool me, Fool me, oh how you do me
3: F-R-I-E-N-D-S... We're just friends
4: You Belong With Me
5: Are We An Item... Girl Quit Playin'
6: I Put The Sing In Single
7: Can't Keep Making A Home Out Of You
8: I'll Bet She's Beautiful... That Girl He Talks About
9: Am I Crazy Or Falling In Love... Is It Really Just Another Crush
10: When Every Bit Of Hope Is Gone
11: And I Don't Want Your Pity... I Just Want Somebody Near Me
12: That Could Be Me
13: Ain't No Telling What We Could've Been
14: I Need A Hero... I'm Holding Out For A Hero Till The End Of The Night
15: Where Have All The Good Men Gone
16: Superman Got Nothing On Me
17: I Can Be Your Hero Baby... I Can Kiss Away The Pain
18: When It Comes To You I Lose My Control
19: My God I'm So Lonely... So I Open The Window
20: Why Do I Keep Running From The Truth... All I Ever Think About Is You
21: It's Like I Waited My Whole Life... For This One Night
22: Before It's Too Late
23: Lost Stars
24: Somebody That I Used To Know
Book 2
Quick Poll
Book 2 Characters
B2-1: What's Your Motive
B2-2: You've Got The Best Of My Love
B2-3: Doin' This, Doin' Love
B2-4: She Got A Little Drama With Her Friends
B2-5: Be My All Time, Be The Right One
B2-6: Just Say The Word, You Know I'm Yours
B2-7: Completely Enthralled By You
B2-8: You Ain't Innocent
B2-9: Love Spell
Extra For My Lovelies
B2-10: If My Girl Only Knew... That You Was Tryin'
B2-11: What Happens In The Club
B2-13: Hard To Love
B2-14: I Hope She Don't Want To Leave Me
B2-15: You're Nowhere I Wanna Be
B2-16: If Only There Could Be Another Way To Do This
NOT AN UPDATE
B2-Part 17: Time
B2-Part 18: Oh Baby
B2-Part 19: Blessing And A Curse
B2-20: Inevitable Death
B2-21: Still A Long Long Way To Go
B2-22: I Do
Book 3 Characters
B3-1: Me You And Nugget
B3-2: What's The Worst That Can Happen?
B3-3: Magicians, Dinosaurs, and Octopuses... Oh My!
B3-4: Talking Lizards, A Sand Man, and A Really Emotional Pregnant Lady

B2-12: Holding Back

1.6K 57 126
By tyragathers

3rd Person's POV

"So are we gonna finally talk? Or are you going to continue to avoid me?"

Mila sits on Peter lap as they look at the sunset. It was the last day on the beach trip and they decided to spend it alone. So here they were on the balcony. Mila could tell things were a little different. Not much but she could tell at moments Peter would look at her as if he was devastated and look away instantly, then he would try not to make eye contact with her until he was better within an hour.

Peter sighs rubbing her leg, "I'm not avoiding you."

"Not on purpose you're not."

"Ror-"

"Peter we've been over this."

"You've been over it. I still stand by my statement. I don't want you hurt. When you're around me, you get hurt."

"So you just want to up and leave and vanish from my life?"

Peter stares ahead as Mila frowns running her hands through his hair. They sit and listen to the waves coming from the beach for a minute.

"Peter I love you. I really do, and I understand the dangers that come with my boyfriend being a superhero. Whether you like it or not you're not breaking up with me."

Peter snorts just as Mila grabs his face and turns him to look at her.

"You're stuck with me. We will get through this. It's just a bump in the road okay?"

Taking a deep breath, Peter nods and Mila kisses his head.

"I'm irrevocably enthralled by you Mila Rory Stacey."

"I love you too."

...

One Year Later

Spider-Man flies through the air between buildings as horns honk below.

"Whoo!" He hollers in excitement as he spins around a tall tower before heading down closer to the street.

It felt like forever since any action happened in New York. There was always small robberies or attacks but nothing like what was about to happen... or would be happening within a few months.

"What do you got for me today, New York?"

A tv reporter speaks through a mic staring into the camera down in the middle of New York City waiting to receive more information.

"Reporting from New York 1 chopper. An Oscorp truck carrying plutonium has been hijacked. A police chase is in progress."

Spider-Man looks down at a large truck that crashes through two police cars, "All right. Let's get to work."

"Say hello to Aleksei Sytsevich!" The criminal laughs as horns blare and sirens wail around him.

Dozens of police cars surround the van as the convict continues to tear through traffic. Two accomplices walk across the roof of the truck trying to open it.

"Spider-Man!" A random person calls from the street as people gather to watch him soar through the sky.

Peter grins behind his mask, "Hello, pedestrians."

Mila sits beside Gwen looking around frantically. Gwen grabs her hand and rubs her thumb along the back of it giving her a reassuring smile.

"He'll be here."

Mila nods giving a fake smile even though she was completely nervous and scared that her boyfriend would miss to his own graduation.

The metal truck tears through more police cars as Spider-Man finally catches up. The two convicts on the roof attach a device to blast a hole through it. They jump down inside the truck before trying to grab the Oscorp plutonium.

Aleksei looks over as Spider-Man's hand pops up and knocks on the glass.

"Knock, knock. Mr. Criminal?"

Aleksei frowns but puts down the window while continuing to drive.

"Hey, my name is Spider-Man. You can call
me Web-Head, you can call me Amazing,
just don't call me late for dinner..." Peter laughs at his own joke, "You get it?"

The criminal tries to punch Spider-Man making him duck down before standing back up.

"Whoa! Not a shaker? Are you a hugger?"

"I am killer!" He pulls out a gun and starts shooting.

Spider-Man moves away from the window, "Whoa, okay."

Inside the truck the automated voice on the machine holding the plutonium speaks as the criminals try to open it, "Warning. Plutonium-238 is a radioactive material and is highly explosive."

"Excuse me. There's more room on the sidewalk, folks, please." An African American man with a comb over holding blueprints states angrily as people shove past him in the busy street.

"Watch it, man."

"I got blueprints here."

Suddenly someone shoved past him and knocks all the blueprints into the street.

"A little help? A little help, please." Max pleads but no one hears him or stops him from walking into the street just as the hijacked truck comes closer.

"You having a problem with your gun? Let me help you out with that." Spider-Man jokes once again as the criminal grunts angrily.

Max mutters incoherently as the wind picks up and blows his blueprints around, "Too much work..."

Spider-Man looks down the street just as the truck crashes into a car making the car fly ahead.

"Oh, this is bad. I'm gonna be right back."

Spider-Man flies out and pulls max to the ground as the totaled car flies over them.

"Heads up. Watch out. Whoo... Okay. Okay. There you go."

Spider-Man pulls Max up by the arms helping him stand. He brushes the dirt off his clothes as Max stares at him incredulously.

"You okay? You all right?"

"Y-You're Spider-Man."

"Costume gives it away?"

Max chuckles nervously as Spider-Man shoots out a web towards the blueprints then catches them all in his hand.

Spider-Man hands them to Max, These look pretty important, Max."

Max frowns, "How do you know my name?"

"It's written on your badge."

"I'm a nobody."

Spiderman frowns fixing Max's jacket then hair, "Hey, you're not a nobody. You're a somebody... Lick that. All right. Listen to me. Now I need you."

Max's eyes light up, "Really?"

"You're my eyes and ears out here."

Nodding quickly Max smiles. He couldn't think of a better moment in his life then now.

"Okay."

"All right?"

"All right."

"I'll see you out there." Spider-Man flies away as Max stares in awe.

Inside the truck, the automated voice speaks as the men go to place the plutonium tubes in a briefcase, "Warning. Violation of protocol."

The truck brakes sending the men into the back door. They grunt hitting the floor of the truck hard just as one tube falls.

The police cars pile up as they hit the truck. The two criminals in the back open the doors and begin shooting at the cops. A shoot out begins but quickly ends when webs shoot down and grab the guns from the crooks hands, then picks up the crooks. Spider-Man drops them down webbed upside down as all the police surround them.

"Hands up!"

Aleksei glares starting up the truck once more. He drives off as the plutonium tubes start to bounce out the back.

"Get him, Spidey!"

Spider-Man quickly catches the tubes before they leave the truck, "Gotcha. Gotcha. Nope. Got you too."

The truck zooms through an alleyway as more police try to catch up with it. Meanwhile Spider-Man is still trying to keep hold of all the tubes.

"Hey. No. You. You're not going anywhere. Come here. Come here. Come to Daddy."

"Get the hell out of the way!" Aleksei makes his way back onto the crowded street.

"Okay. Stop it! Stop it! Whew." Spider-Man holds all the tubes just as the truck hits a bump and one falls out of his arms and onto the ground outside the truck.

"Oh, come on."

It hits the police car and bounces away as Spider-Man webs all the tubes together in the alleyway.

"Hey, wait. Come back here. I got you."

Spider-Man turns around and helps as a police truck drives up behind him. He holds onto the front of the truck as if zooms by.

Hearing his Spider-Man ringtone, Peter groans knowing he is in trouble. He places the tube of plutonium under his chin before grabbing his phone and answering it.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I'm running a bit late. I got stuck in some traffic."

Mila scoffs looking around as she whispers, "Your timing is terrible. It started already. Gwen is doing her speech now. And you missed mine."

Peter curses, "Yeah I know baby, I'm sorry."

Mila sighs as she paces back and forth trying to hide away from the crowd, "Where are you?"

Groaning looking at the streets signs Peter replies, "1st and Broadway, 2nd and Broadway, 3rd and Broadway..."

Mila pulls the phone away from her ear to glare at it before placing it back, "Are you insane?!... wait a minute... Peter Benjamin Parker are those sirens?!"

"No."

"Peter?"

"Mmm nope."

"Don't lie to me Parker. I can hear them."

"Nope... No sirens here ror."

"Peter. What is happening?"

Meanwhile Peter freezes as he looks into a police car beside him. He catches a glimpse of George Stacey and frowns shaking his head. 

"Hello? Crazy boy... you still there?"

Peter sighs.

"Peter answer me right now or I swear-"

"I'll be right there. Five minutes... ten tops. Promise."

Mila huffs as Peter hands up on her. She runs her hands down her face and steps back onto the stage. She catches gazes with Blair who was looks up at her frowning. Mila shrugs throwing up her hands making Blair smile before mouthing, 'Breathe.'

Mila nods and smiles before actually taking Blair's advice.

"This year's Valedictorian, please welcome Gwen Stacy."

Cheering loudly for her sister, Mila gives Gwen her full attention as she hopes that her boyfriend is okay.

"Good morning, esteemed faculty, and families of my fellow graduates. It's an honor to be
standing up here today."

Spider-Man swings past the truck and lands on the hood, "Hello."

"Hey! Get off!" Aleksei growls.

"I told you. I am running a bit late. Now I have a girl mad at me. You don't even want to know what that's like-"

The windshield wipers come on and water sprays Spider-Man in the face as Aleksei laughs.

"It's over, Spider."

"Really?!"

"I know we all think that we're immortal. We're supposed to feel that way. We're graduating. But, like our brief four years in high school,
what makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever." Mila frowns as she listens to Gwen's words. Her stomach churns as her smile starts to fall.

"What makes it precious is that it ends."

Mila bites her lip and wrings her hands together. Death was one thing she didn't ever want to think about. She had lost important people in her life. And slowly she came to terms with it. But to think about it when it's you losing your life... that was something she wasn't prepared for.

"And I know that now more than ever. And I say it, today of all days, to remind us that time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life.
Make yours count for something. Fight for what matters to you. No matter what. Because even if we fall short, what better way is there to live?"

Gwen's gaze falls on Mila who gives her a small smile and a thumbs up.

Peter starts to punch and bash in the windshield just as he gets a tingle. His spidey senses go off seeing a bus ahead and a man and his daughter behind it. He quickly throws the tube and webs it to a light post as he flips over the bus. Then he lands on the ground behind the bus and pushes against it, making it skid to a stop.

Aleksei jumps out the truck and runs over to the plutonium. He grabs it and starts to run while shooting at Spider-Man who swings down to him missing every bullet.

"I'll take that." Spider-Man grabs the gun and dodges a punch as he then grabs the tube and throws the gun up in the air, "That's not yours."

He whistles his Spider-Man neighborhood theme song as he webs Aleksei's arms across his chest then webs his pants to the ground. Aleksei grunts in confusion as his rhino themed cartoon underwear show.

"This is not end, Spider!"

Spider-Man salutes him with the tube of plutonium as the gun falls back down and knocks him on the head.

Mila stands beside Gwen as everyone begins to cheer and applaud the end of her speech.

"Great job Gwendolyn!"

Gwen rolls her eyes and nudges Mila as the names are called to receive their diplomas.

"Michael Oates. Julia Orchard-Heymans. Alexis Ortiz. Cora Obsborn."

For a second of distraction, Mila smiles and cheers for her friend. Cora grabs her diploma, then hugs Gwen and Mila before exiting the stage.

"Bo Parisi."

All happiness once again leaving her body, Mila frowns looking at May who gives her a shrug.

"I'm gonna kill him." She mutters as Gwen chuckles rubbing her back.

"Breathe Mila..."

"Peter Parker."

An older man in the crowd looks at Peter as he runs and takes off his mask, "Hey, I think I know that guy."

"Peter Park..."

Peter skids onto the side of the stage as everyone cheers.

"Yeah that's my man!" Flash yells as Peter nods at him.

"Alright Parker!" Philip chuckles shaking his head.

Peter takes his diploma and gives Gwen a fist bump with a explosion ending before he steps up to Mila who was shaking her head at him.

"I'm sorry." Peter says to the Principal before grabbing Mila and dipping her before pulling her into a kiss.

Mila is surprised but kisses him back before he pulls away.

"Still mad?"

Mila giggles blushing slightly as the crowd catcalls, "No you dork."

"Ha, ha. Wait, do that again. Do that again." Aunt May says as she takes a picture of Peter jumping down from a hill. Peter pulls her into a hug as she cries joyfully, "Oh. Peter, for Lord's sakes, I almost stole a cap and gown to run up there myself."

"Oh I'd love to have seen that. That would've
been awesome. No, no, this is for you." He holds up the diploma as she snaps pictures.

"I am so proud of you."

"You earned it." Peter jokes.

May smiles, "Sweetheart, I'm so proud of you.
I know the first thing your Uncle Ben would say."

Peter nods, "Yeah, I know too. You better hurry up, party's over. You gotta get a job."

"Alright no uh... The second thing he would say, 'Don't just follow the path, make your own trail.'"

"Ralph Waldo Emerson."

"No."

"What do you mean, no?" Peter smiles as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Ben told me he made it up."

They both laugh as May lightly taps the diploma on his chest, "You really did learn something here. I wish your uncle could have been here."

"Yeah, me too. And my folks."

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Would've been good."

Peter glances over hearing Mila's laugh. He stares at her in awe as the sun shines down on her. She stood with Cora, Blair, Gwen, and surprisingly Mj as they all talked and smiled. Feeling eyes on her, Mila peeks up and sees Peter shyly smiling at her as if he was trying not to get caught. She grins before looking back at the girls.

May smiles looking between the two with a light shake of her head, "All right, you can go. Go on."

"Huh?" Peter asks as he snaps out of his trance like gaze on his girlfriend.

"I'll be right back." Mila says as she walks over to Peter and May.

"Hi." Mila hugs May winking at Peter who does nothing but smile.

"Congratulations honey."

"Thank you."

"Okay, guys. Get together right now."

Peter groans, "Oh no, not a picture."

Mila scoffs wrapping her arms around his waist as he pulls her into his side, "I love pictures."

"You would. You're a model."

Mila rolls her eyes poking him, "I love pictures with you, Petey boy."

Peter chuckles, "Alright fine just one."

"A quick one. All right. Cheese." May smiles then frowns, "Peter."

Mila looks up at Peter who was grimacing and rolls her eyes. He always did this. She would have to beg him to smile just to get a good picture. But he loved her so he would have to get over it.

"Peter smile. Please."

Peter grins as Mila pouts. He rolls his eyes before kissing her forehead.

May takes the picture and grins. She was happy that someone so sweet and caring was with her nephew. And she was happy that her nephew took care of Mila.

"Alright now one more."

Mila and Peter smile as May shoots the last picture.

"Okay. I'll just be over here."

Peter nods, "Yeah, just give me two seconds."

Mila waves, "Don't go too far."

As May disappears into the crowd, Mila punches Peter and crosses her arms over her chest. Peter looks at her shocked.

"Um ow."

Mila holds up her phone which held the latest news from an hour earlier, "Did your traffic jam have anything to do with the Russian Mob and machine guns by any chance? Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Because... What am I gonna do? You were  about to do your speech. Then Gwen had her speech."

"Mila, honey..." Mila and Peter glance to the side of them.

Helen stands with Phillip, Gwen, Howard, and Simon.

"Yes?"

"Family photo."

Mila nods, "Okay." She turns back to Peter and smiles, "Forget earlier. You coming to dim sum?"

Peter nods grinning, "Can't keep me away."

Mila giggles, "Great. It's at 8. Don't be late okay?"

"I won't be."

"Okay." Mila leans towards Peter and kisses him, "And I'm gonna do my speech for you. Since you missed it. Who's third at Midtown Science now?" She jokes.

Peter rolls his eyes pulling her into another kiss, "Yeah yeah. As you wish Miss Salutatorian." He pecks her lips again, "Definitely yes to the speech. I wanna hear it all night long."

Mila smiles, "You're gonna listen to me over and over again, all night long."

"All night long." Peter murmurs staring into her glimmering eyes.

"Don't turn that into something dirty."

"Too late."

Shaking her head, Mila laughs to herself then pecks Peter's cheek and hurries over to her family.

"See you tonight."

Peter watches Mila hug her mom as he then sees George Stacey pop up once more.

"Tonight..."

Yay we're finally onto Movie 2!!

Is it really a yay moment though?

Peter and Mila are freaking adorable.

Future predictions?

Any special requests...

rordabaddest : Mama we made it 🙌

Tagged ; @Peteyparker @CutiepieCora @BDavis_ @KingEugene @gweniee @Phillyboy

1.5K likes , 500 comments

Santanasoreal : I'm gonna miss y'all. Can't believe I still have another year here. 😩

^^ rordabaddest : I'll come visit.
I'm gonna miss you
too much 😭

Itsreba25 : Congratulations guys!!

^^ rordabaddest : thank you

Peteyparker : Love you 3,000 💛

^^ rordabaddest : 🥺 can't wait to figure out life with you

CutiepieCora : Can't wait to be roomies!!!

^^ rordabaddest : Out apartment building ain't ready for us

^^ BDavis_ : they definitely aren't
😌💛 love you bitches

BDavis_ : You and Peteyboy are totes adorable 😂

^^ rordabaddest : was this a
compliment or not bitch 😐

^^ KingEugene : she's just jealous...
I mean I am too but not because of
You stealing my man or anything.

^^ rordabaddest : 😒

^^ Peteyparker : @BDavis_
what Mila means to say is
thank you ☺️

KingEugene : I'm gonna miss you all

^^ rordabaddest : don't move!! 😭

^^ Phillyboy : this is not okay.
I forbid it

^^ Peteyparker : 😩😩
my heart is broken

^^ BDavis_ : @peteyparker
mine too

gweniee : you better come visit me or else I'm gonna kick your ass

^^ rordabaddest : Um sis...
I'll see you in a week.
No worries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 978 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
237K 4.8K 34
~HIGHEST RANKING: #1Michelle, #1Ship, #1MichelleJones, #1Peterandmichelle #1Spideychelle #1PeterandMJ~ Michelle Jones likes books, doesn't wear makeu...
136K 5.1K 14
'I'm Spiderman. I - I'm Peter.' 'You're not my Spiderman. You're not my Peter.' After a strange incident involving a light in an alley, you encounte...
3K 146 15
❝When I think, I think of you, when I look, I want to look at you. I am crazy about you, even if it seems to become an obsession.❞ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...