Sing For Me (Male Singer Read...

By Mistival2

Written by MISTIVAL2 & Edited by Foxy Amaterasu; In Redshore City, a group of street dancers with a male wolf... More

Bio & Characters
1: The City of Dreams & Alcoholism
2: Uptown Girl
4: DARE
5: Nothin' But A Good Time
6: The Way You Make Me Feel~
7: Beat It
7 1/2 I.D.C: IMPORTANT
8: Touch The Sky
9: All The Stars~
10: Baby Be Mine~ (Porsha Crystal)
11: DNA
12: The Way I Am

3: One Beer

7.3K 111 92
By Mistival2

(Y/N POV) 

After my friends finally arrived, most of them were absolutely shocked to see "The" Porsha Crystal sitting in front of them, enjoying Sojiro's coffee next to me. The only one who didn't seem to notice was Smiles, who was too busy reading something apparently pretty important on his phone at the moment, while the others were probably having the same thoughts running through their heads as I had not too long ago.

The guys probably wanted to handshake her or something, since their faces looked like they had been smacked with happiness, and the girls probably really wanted to ask her why she was here. Suddenly, Smiles began shouting in pure excitement as he looked at his phone in surprise, breaking everyone's current train of thought for a moment.

Smiles: "DUDES! DUDES! DUDES! DUDES!!!We got the par-... Smiles fell absolutely silent the moment he finally raised his head and saw what everyone else was seeing, dropping his phone to the ground, his tail wagging rapidly as he saw Porsha only 10 feet in front of him.

She giggled and waved at him, to which he madly blushes and waves back shyly. I get up from my stool and walk in front of him, as he seemed locked in dreamland. So, I slap the shit out of him with a single slap, knocking him out of his fairytale dreams.

Smiles: "Ow! The fuck was that for!?" He lightly growled, holding his right cheek in pain.

(Y/N): "You were gonna say something?" I asked, eager to hear what his outburst was all about.

Smiles: "Oh yea, we got the part!" He said, his excitement returning as he picked his phone up off the floor.

Chase: "For?" Chase urged him to go on in detail as the team looked at Smiles in eager anticipation.

Smiles: "The audition for Jimmy Crystal's talent scout, for a chance to earn an opportunity to audition in front of Jimmy Crystal himself!" Smiles proclaimed.

Fly: "For real?!" Fly asked, once again in shock.

Smiles: "Yeah!" He said with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his muzzle.

That got the whole team cheering in joy and feeling like everything we had done was really starting take a turn for the better. Finally after two years of performing in the streets day and night, mostly ordering take-out with our scrapped money after paying rent, and long hours and days we spent rehearsing for the few tournaments that provided a little more much needed cash, seemed like it might finally pay off, and maybe, just maybe, we would be in a higher class of riches to afford clothing for once, instead of stealing clothes for ourselves, which I admit none of really took any pride in doing such matters just to survive.

Monster: "You deadass? Where's the audition to be held?" He asked curiously.

Smiles: "Right here." He shows his phone to everyone and points at the location in Zulu maps. "They said they'll be there in an hour." He informed us all.

Kilo: "Shit, we better go now!" Kilo urged.

Porsha: "Oh. I can take you there." She offered, all of us turning to see her with a cheerful smile. "C'mon it's the least I can do for all of you. So, what do you say?" She offered again.

Then my friends turned to face me. Being the somewhat "elected" leader of the group, everyone was waiting for my call.

(Y/N): "... Fuck it, why not?" I said with a shrug and a smile. 

(Timeskip)

After a raving limo party with chugging soda and singing popular music through the Bluetooth radio, we finally arrive at the audition location we were instructed to arrive to. From the outside it resembled a normal play theater and inside looked pretty royal and high-class for us. Hell, our jaws were wide opened because of how neat looking it is, the air around us filled with the smell of popcorn. Porsha smiled at our mere astonishment at this place.

Backstage we met the owner of the theater, a cool turtle dude in a blue flannel T-shirt and brown cargo pants named Trey. He was a chill guy, but very short tempered. Trey said we were given a role for this play to astonish the talent scout by making a sort of Frankenstein resurrection dancing play, mostly a bunch of horror plays were their specialty here.

The set looked damn well awesome with green lighting, large mechanical props around and a fog machine to cover the white platform with. We were given cool costume designs, for example, I was given a sorta mad scientist outfit, while the others wore full white body suits with a sort of harness wrapped on their front torsos, and there were other performers to help in this play as well. When we finally finished memorizing the movement, timing and coordination of our part to play, I went outside for a minute break. Taking a beer can with me and jamming that can open, then taking a few sips and lightly exhaling as I tried to relaxed my mind and nerves.

Overfilled with doubt drowning me, I almost crushed my can before hearing a familiar voice.

Porsha: "Hey, what are you doing out here?" She asked, causing me to jump back a bit, dropping the can entirely.

Porsha was standing outside, holding the door to the theater open and a bottle of water in her other hand.

(Y/N): "Oh uh, just enjoying my drink before it fell. You?" I chuckled lightly.

Porsha: "Oh! My bad, they're waiting on you. Tons of people showed up really quickly." She said with a slight giggle.

(Y/N): "Oh, thanks I guess..." I said, immediately feeling like a jerk for not sounding more thankful for her going out of her way to let me know.

Before she left, she handed me the water bottle and happily smiled at me.

Porsha: "Anytime." She responded, placing a broomstick between the door and the door frame so I wouldn't get locked out, leaving me to drink the water she handed me.

My face felt warm and my tail was wagging like crazy when she left.

The theater was later filled with people, sitting in the red comfortable seats and became pretty crowded, and blaring with chatter.

I went inside and Trey announced it was time for us to get on stage and be ready to perform. Before getting on stage, I took a peek outside the curtains to see a bunch of people seated and patiently waiting for the show. Among the swarm of people though, was Porsha sitting next to a slender female Saluki dog with brown fur. This dog had brown, shoulder-length hair, was wearing round glasses, a teal jacket, a teal dress, and brown high heel boots holding her phone while sitting in the middle front row. That's when I knew it was the talent scout, rumored to work for Jimmy Crystal. I think her name was Suki, from what I had last heard. 

As the light in the theater slowly shut off i run back on stage and deeply exhaled, having hope we might pull this off.

Begin at 0:01 and end at 2:38 cuz in this clip it's a recording of the performance.

After flipping the breaker, the lights slowly go out and the red and golden curtains draw to a close, earning a large applause from the crowd. We quickly grab the props from our performance and carry them backstage. The second group afterwards came in with their props and outfits and entered on the stage, while the gang and I quickly changed into our normal clothing and get to the upper floor of the stage, where Trey along with his associate were observing the talent scout with a pair of binoculars.

(Y/N): "So, how's things going sir?" I asked a bit anxiously.

Trey tapped his cat associate in a pink polo and white jeans that whom stutters a lot.

Cat: "S-she se-seems t-to enjoy the s-sh-sho-w." He relayed.

Trey: "See what did I tell you, everything will be smooth sailing." He said, looking at us before his cat associate begins to panic and stutters a lot more.

Cat: "B-b-boo-boss! Sh-shu- she's uh leaving!" He announced.

Trey: "What!?" He yanks the binoculars off the cat and looks for himself, and to his dismay, she actually was leaving along with Porsha.

Trey: "Fuck me..." He too started to panic a bit, rubbing his dry chin and pointing his finger at me. "You!"

(Y/N): "Me?"

Trey grabs a movable spotlight connected to the outside auditorium on a zipline-like wire and hands it to me.

Trey: "Yeah you, follow that scout!" He demanded with all seriousness.

(Y/N): "Wha-" I tried to ask before he immediately cut me off.

Trey: "JUST DO IT!!!" He shouted as he shoves the spotlight to me.

With no other choice, I hold the spotlight tightly and jump off the rails and proceeded to zip-line to the exit of the auditorium by the second floor.

By the time I get to the lobby Suki and Porsha were halfway through the lobby as I landed on my feet on the second floor.

(Y/N): "Uh Suki, Suki Lane?" I called out, just in time as she stopped and looked over to see me.

I sigh in relief for a bit and went down some stairs, now that I had her attention. I just had to figure out what to do now.

(Y/N): Uh the names (Y/N, L/N). Won't you be staying with us for the rest of the show?" I asked, a tad desperate but trying not to show it.

She takes a few glances at me while staring at her phone, then proceeds to walk away.

Suki: "Oh, I'm not staying for the second half so..." She trailed off as she slowly walked off.

(Y/N)'s Thought: "Shit, now what?"

(Y/N): "Oh, I thought you were enjoying it so far." I told her, slightly confused.

Suki: "It is a nice change from what I've seen..." She chuckled. "But it isn't what we're looking for." She finished, only further disheartening me.

(Y/N): "So, what are you looking for? Better dancers? Better choreography? What is it!?" I asked rather curious.

She sighs and stashes the phone in her purse.

Suki: "Can I be honest to you (Y/N)?" She asked in a serious tone.

(Y/N): "You're gonna say we're not good enough, is that it?" I asked, feeling emotions of defeat.

Suki: "From what I've seen in almost all my life, I can tell you that you and your team are incapable of being under pressure by likes of him." She said in an honest manner.

(Y/N): "Who the "J" man?" I asked, knowing full well she would catch on to who I was referring to.

Suki: "Yes, and trust me, you wouldn't make it in the big leagues. C'mon Porsha, your dad's waiting." She grabs Porsha by her hand and leaves the theater.

Kinda odd for someone to treat a 20-year-old adult in such manner, as though they were a child if you ask me. They enter an entirely different limousine, this one being a white colored one, which began driving off the moment they closed the passenger door. Although I was ready to hear her honesty, it still felt like being stabbed by a hundred needles, maybe even a thousand needles right into my heart.

I looked down, ears drooped, staring at my white and slightly dirty shoes with rollerblade wheels attached to the bottom of the shoe. I wasn't gonna let her bring us down, not after coming this far, just for a scout to tell me my group wasn't good enough. Hell no!

With a click of the heel, the rollerblade wheels sprang out of their socket. I hurriedly follow the direction the limo went, not ready to give up yet and determined to give my crew the chance they deserved. 

I tail the limousine from behind the traffic and while doing so I noticed the direction it was headed.

Crystal Entertainment.

End of chapter 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 440 79
A story about a white fox who is Y/n. Her marriage has been decided by her parents. Just because she don't want to get married with the guy that she...
8.9K 115 12
This is a Sing fanfiction. Well more like a spin-off. The story revolves around Porsha, the daughter of the one and only Jimmy Crystal. The story tak...
256K 7K 58
**I WAS LIKE 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS PLS* Pixieass: hello wanna join my cult? Pixieass:....me swamp cult? Froggy: hell no. In which you just wanted to m...
16.7K 1.2K 34
have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who could save me from myself, i find it rather...