Time Tells โ€ข KNY (DISCONTINUE...

By festivalgod

[๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜’๐˜•๐˜  ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] "๐”๐ ๐ก, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข... More

โ€ขProlougeโ€ข
โ€ขChapter 1โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 2โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 3โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 4โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 5โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 7โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 8โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 9โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 10โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 11โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 12โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 13โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 14โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 15โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 16โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 17โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 18โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 19โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 20โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 21โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 22โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 23โ€ข
โ€ขChapter 24โ€ข
-important!-
-update!-

โ€ขChapter 6โ€ข

6.4K 371 244
By festivalgod

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

•Failed Everyone•

TW : Profanity, Attempted Murder, Murder, Death

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

You've done the first part of the plan successfully but making the choice was tougher than you thought. There was a lot that you didn't expect about this plan.

Muzan growing fond of you was one thing, but it just kept adding up on top of each problem. One, Muzan was starting to get infatuated with you despite you just doing your job and avoiding anything that could trigger such feelings. Two, People from other villages heard about your existence and started going to you making you too occupied sometimes. Lastly, The increase in your customers was causing you to be left with minimum time to keep an eye on Muzan.

So how did everything go down that way in one year? Well, one way to know is by the author writing every event down but the author is way too lazy for that! So let's just read the contents of your notebook, shall we!

Entry #1 - Progress

Kibutsuji Muzan's trust was successfully gained in a short amount of time [3 weeks] after i had suggested physical practices and counters to his symptoms. The plan is going smoothly, but there is no time to get comfortable. The generous doctor may arrive at any time, Keep your guard up and never let it down.

Entry #8- Future Problems

This morning villagers greeted me left and right, which was out of the ordinary as i had only arrived 2 weeks ago in this village. Rumors are assured to spread, rarely any bad ones but good rumors aren't any helpful either. Eliminate any sign of these rumors spreading outside the village as soon as possible, but keep an eye out for the generous doctor at the same time. I'll have to multitask a lot these days without any connections to help me unlike my other travels.

Entry #17- More problems

Today I was giving Kibutsuji Muzan's daily treatment and he seemed to be out of it today. He was staring a lot more and he stammers a lot. Feelings are prohibited from the plan, try to distance yourself to avoid possible attachment with the Man. Attachments are gonna be a burden once i pick a choice so eliminate it without coming off as suspicious.

Entry #26- Slippery Rumors

Rumors as expected have spread outside the village because i did not grow wary of the children telling other adults from the village. I should have known better not to have any exceptions. Don't let there be another failure until you find any signs of the generous doctor.

Entry #39- Stubborn

I should have known that the future demon progenitor would be more stubborn than a spoiled child. Though his way of showing his stubborn nature is different it is still causing me problems. Red tints on his cheeks and flustered reactions here and there, this man is too far down the rabbit hole I created. What's so attractive about doing my job anyways, this is fucking stupid. I now have a clue on what my decision will be.

Entry #41- Decisions and Burdens

As expected the rumors have come to take a toll on my time. Many more patients come from other villages and my time is divided into three. Multitasking won't be a problem but my presence on each task will not be assured. I have decided to assassinate Kibutsuji Muzan as his condition seems to be getting better due to the treatments and he is now able to walk around the house. Which will be a problem if any case he runs into the generous doctor without me, if that happens everything will go down and all the work i have put into this plan will be useless. Next week, our last daily treatment of the year will be the day of his death, do not falter. This is my last step to accomplishing the mission.

Entry #47- Failure.

The assassination did not go as planned. Kibutsuji Muzan has picked the worst time to confess his painfully obvious infatuation for me and pulled me into his embrace. I do no reciprocate these feelings and i was so close to stabbing my blade into his back until he broke the silence with a question that stumped me.

"Will you marry me if i finally get better and capable like the other men?"

He asked me which had caught me off guard as there was more to his feelings than i had thought. This man was not just infatuated, he was already devoted. How foolish of me to pity this man, I did not respond to his question however i made it clear that i did not reciprocate his feelings which seemed to break his heart into pieces. However he did not act it out and only nodded as he did not pull himself away from the hug.

He smiled at me with such sadness. Why? It was his fault for falling for his own doctor who was merely there to do her job.

Entry #50- Plan Officially Failed.

Kibutsuji Muzan told me he would not give up and he will do everything for me to accept his proposal. Such determination was such a waste.

He got better from his illness and he can now walk which throws plan A and B out of the damn window. However i knew that he will still die despite his advances, there was no way to cure a weak heart without surgery. Aside from that, the purple hue continues to spread on his face.

I have suspected that i had driven the generous doctor away just by existing here. This is a waste and the plan has failed so what is there to-

The notes were cut off there as you stopped writing, an ear piercing scream of a man was heard.

'That came from Kibutsuji's room. Shit don't tell me-' you cut off your own thoughts, already knowing the answer as you run towards the man's room.

You slammed the shoji door open with a stern but shocked expression, there was Kibutsuji himself standing over the dead generous doctor as he looked at his hands before he turned to you with a scared expression.

You quickly collected yourself as you put on your usual serious look. Your guard was way over the roof as you narrowed your eyes, not to glare at him but to get an explanation out of him. Sure you knew what happened already but it would be odd if you just start acting normal when he just killed a man.

You took a mental note of how his nails were growing sharper and his fangs were visible as he trembled and hesitantly stepped forward to give you an explanation.

"Y/N! That man..T-That man forcefully injected something into me while i was sleeping! I..I swear!..I don't know who this man is! Look! He even held me down with such force! He explained as he raised his wrist which was tinted red to show what he was talking about, your brows raised as your eyes widened when it started healing. He was shocked too as he quickly turned his wrist to see where the marks went as he slowly looked up at you with a panicked and hopeful expression.

'Forcefully? So the generous doctor's character was altered in order for him to be injected with the blue spider lily..tsk. That's not good.' You thought before you shook your head and your expression turned into a nonchalant one. He perked up at the quick change as he trembled once more, his eyes had slits in them as he drooled.

He blinked and gasped as he bit his hand to refrain himself which caught you off guard but you quickly collected yourself.

"[Name]..[Name] please stay away! I don't wanna hurt you! I..I.." his words were muffled due to him still biting deeply into his hand and the drool accompanying the blood. He closed his eyes to try to control himself as he flinched when a pair of hands held his face.

You tilted his head up to face you as you saw his familiar red demonic eyes. You expected to be bitten and killed right there when you held his face but his self control amused you.

You knew why you were doing this, you wanted to give him some type of comfort before you leave him alone. The plan has already failed so there was nothing for you to do now.

"Muzan, I want you to know that i do not resent you. However i cannot excuse your actions now and your actions in the future." You spoke as he stared at you intently with wide eyes, he was listening.

"You know this will be the day we depart as a human cannot he with a cannibalistic being. You need to eat humans in order to survive and I don't.  However i want you to promise me to only eat humans when you need it and never eat humans for power. Kibutsuji Muzan, do not turn yourself into a monster. Just because I'm gone that does not mean I do not care and love you as a friend and former doctor." You spoke sternly as Muzan's expression quickly morphed into a unreadable one.

He stopped biting his hand as he shakily held your hands which was resting on his face, he looked to the floor as he sobbed quietly. His messy hair was hiding his eyes as you sigh and pulled the man into the first and last embrace you will give to him.

He quickly returned the hug as he held onto you and screamed his heart out, his screams were filled with such anguish and sadness. You stood there patting his back as he collapsed and fell to his knees, dragging you with him because you were both holding onto each other.

His cries echoed in your head, why was he so bothered about losing you? Is it because of his love for you? It was his fault for catching feelings but why do you feel bad. Your heart aches as you tried your best to comfort the man who was grieving as if you died.

"Muzan, I do apologize that we have to depart from now. But don't let my absence get to you, you are a strong man after all" you spoke as a small sad smile formed on your lips, he flinched at what you had referred him to as he immediately recognized it.

-flashback-

He was holding onto your shoulders softly as you helped him stand up, his eyes were filled with determination as he moved his other leg with one last heave.

His eyes immediately widened and tears of joy escapes his eyes and he looked at you with such a happy expression as you returned as small sweet smile which caught him off guard as he stared at you with tinted cheeks.

"Good job Kibutsuji, I knew you were a strong man.." You told him as you wore a sly and proud expression, your tone sounded as if you were teasing him as his face immediately erupted into a red hue.

"Me?..a strong man?.." He muttered as you smugly grinned at him, catching him off guard yet again as you nodded.

-flashback end-

His breath was shaking as he cried and screamed again, you held him until he was calm enough to let you leave. You comforted him as he grieved, you pitied this man's faith. How could this world still make him the bad guy after all the things he worked so hard for.

You let a tear drop from your eyes as you sighed and held the man closer to you if it was even possible. Just with this one mistake you knew, that you failed everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.5K 38
โ’น๏ธŽโ’พ๏ธŽโ“ˆ๏ธŽโ’ธ๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽโ“ƒ๏ธŽโ“‰๏ธŽโ’พ๏ธŽโ“ƒ๏ธŽโ“Š๏ธŽโ’บ๏ธŽโ’น๏ธŽ ๐—๐—จ๐—๐—จ๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ ๐—ž๐—”๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ž๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—œ๐—•๐—” "๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป! ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ...
851K 29K 45
โ” โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„๐, ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? โž ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
22.1K 820 9
โ—ขโ–…โ—ฃฮžโ—ฅโ–…โ—คฮžโ—ขโ–…โ—ฃฮžโ—ฅโ–…โ—ค ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ. ๐™๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๏ฟฝ...
652K 9.7K 58
Issa Harem... Rated R: Violence, Death, Adult Language(cursing, sexual talk. Shit like dat)Sexual Content????Maybe???? 5/26/2020: #36 in #blade 6/24...