When the Stars Align Part One...

HobisKitKat tarafından

Cassiopeia has been the personal stylist for BTS' Suga and J-Hope for two full years. Too full years of nothi... Daha Fazla

Chapter One: We're Not Fighting
Chapter Two: What. The. Hell.
Chapter Three: Tank Tops and Pancakes
Chapter Four: No Way
Chapter Five: Have Fun. Don't die.
Chapter Six: The Last Thing I Need
Chapter Seven: Sucker Shock
Chapter Eight: Ice Cubes and Honorifics
Chapter Nine: Kitten And Meow Meow
Chapter Ten: Chicken Tenders and Fries
Chapter Eleven: The Power of Invisibility
Chapter Twelve: Deal Breaker
Chapter Thirteen: Are They Talking About a Blow Job?
Chapter Fourteen: Rejection
Chapter Fifteen: Stupid Girl
Chapter Sixteen: Big, Romantic Gesture
Chapter Seventeen: Pineapple
Chapter Nineteen: Kookie
Chapter Twenty: Canoodling
Chapter Twenty One: How Can We Help?
Chapter Twenty Two: I Have Found My Soulmate

Chapter Eighteen: Damn

3.5K 132 65
HobisKitKat tarafından

Two days later, we were in London. The guys had a show at Wembley tonight. They were all excited, because they loved when they got to perform for ARMY from other countries. They loved to perform for ARMY in South Korea, too. Okay...they just love to perform for ARMY. It makes them all so happy. I have never seen a band before who is as good to their fans as the men from BTS are. They never fail to make each and every person in the crowd feel special. One of my favorite things about working with them is getting to see them with fans.

Right now, they are in the middle of a fanmeet, then they will do a sound check for the people who bought special tickets for it.

I was sitting on the couch in the dressing room that Yoongi, Hobi, and Jungkook are using while we're here. The guys should just be about to get ready for sound check.

As if on cue, all three of my guys came bursting through the door. Hobi and JK were teasing each other about something that happened at the fanmeet. I couldn't figure out what, but it had something to do with a pink marshmallow. Yoongi came right over and leaned down to kiss me before joining me on the couch.

"Get up, dude," I said, pushing at his shoulder. "You have to get ready."

"Not yet," he told me. "We're checking individual and line songs first, after Tae's mishap two days ago."

Oh...Tae's mic had broken half-way through the show, and for some reason, nobody could find a back-up, so they had sent a bunch of them for this show, since the stadium is so big. They didn't want to have a repeat.

"Yeah, it's stupid," Jungkook said as he started unbuttoning his shirt. "They're going to make us test out every fucking mic we have now."

"Well the fans at soundcheck are going to love that," I pointed out to them.

"But it's exhausting," Hobi said. "Even I am going to need a nap after."

"Do you ever sleep?" Jungkook asked as he pulled his button down shirt off his shoulders.

"That's my point!" Hobi said as he went to the rack to grab clothes to change into.

Yoongi reached over and covered my eyes with his hand. "Kook, could you please not give my soulmate a striptease?"

"Afraid that she'll see something she likes?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

Yoongi picked up a pillow and threw it at him, but Jungkook ducked out of the way with a laugh before going into the bathroom to change. We can hear him still laughing at himself through the closed door.

"That fucking kid, I swear," Yoongi says as he leans back on the couch and puts his hand on my knee. "You doing okay, Kitten?"

"Yeah, baby," I tell him. "I'm good. More than good. I'm insanely happy lately."

"I hope that I can take at least some small amount of the credit," He tells me with his cute, gummy smile.

"Oh you can take about 98% of the credit, baby," I told him with a smile back at him.

"What gets the other 2% of the credit?" He asked me.

"Rizzo, of course," I said with a smile.

We both looked over at where he was asleep on a bed in the corner. I don't know how he did it, but somehow, Yoongi managed to get Rizzo a 'dog visa' so that he could go everywhere with me. We registered him as an emotional support animal, too. Which wasn't a lie. Rizzo is my emotional support. I was so happy to finally have my baby with me, and now my amazing soulmate made it so that I could take him with me everywhere we went. So really...even that last 2% was because of him, too.

I looked at Yoongi. "How long do you have before you have to get ready, baby?"

"Long enough for whatever you're thinking," he told me with a sexy as hell smirk.

"You guys are gross," Jungkook said as he came out of the bathroom. "At least wait until we leave."

"We're not even doing anything, JK," I pointed out. "Grow the hell up."

Hobi walked back around the screen that he was changing behind, adjusting the pack for his wireless mic. "We're leaving. You two can do whatever you want, because we'll be awhile."

Jungkook groaned like he was in pain. "Seriously. Ew."

Hobi laughed and pulled him out the door and I got up to lock it behind them, then I walked back over to where Yoongi was sitting on the couch and straddled his lap pulling the t-shirt that he was wearing off over his head.

"Damn...somebody's not wasting any time," he told me with a husky laugh.

"No, sir," I said as I ran my fingers over the scar on his shoulder. "I want you. I need you, Yoongi."

"Kitten..." he said with a sigh. "You know that I don't want our first time to be like this."

"Like what?" I asked him. "Like me loving and wanting my soulmate so badly that I can't wait any longer to have him inside of me?"

Yoongi groaned and wrapped his arms around me, splaying his fingers out on my back as he pulled me closer. "Well...when you put it that way..." He pulled my mouth to his and kissed me hard, dipping his tongue past my lips to tangle with mine. He cut the kiss just long enough to pull my shirt off over my head, and then his lips were on mine again.

I moved back on his lap a little without breaking our kiss and unbuttoned his tight, black, skinny jeans, then slid the zipper down. I tried to slide my hand inside to wrap around him, but even with his pants undone, they were too tight for me to do that. I couldn't really complain, though. I was the one who picked them out for him. And I really had no regrets, because they made his ass and every other part of his lower body look fucking amazing.

I stood up in front of him and grabbed the fabric covering his thighs, then I tugged it down to his knees. Yoongi got the point and moved to help me get them off his body after kicking off the Fila slides that were on his feet. He pulled me back into his lap and reached around behind me to unhook my bra before sliding it down my arms and tossing it to the end of the couch. His eyes ran over my newly exposed skin, giving me goosebumps.

I wiggled in his lap a little and he put his hands on my hips to hold me still. "If you keep moving like that, then this is going to be over before it can really start."

"Oh come on," I tell him, rolling my eyes. "I didn't even do anything."

"You don't have to do much, Kitten," he tells me. "Every time that I look at you, I get so turned on that I could blow at any moment."

"Blow?" I asked him with a giggle. "I thought that was my job."

"Not right now it's not," he says. "I definitely wouldn't last through that. You are way too good with that mouth of yours."

I blushed and kissed him quickly before standing up to remove my jeans. His eyes ran over my body that was now only covered by a pair of lacy lavender panties. I have always been self-conscious, because I am not one of those little, skinny girls, but the way that Yoongi looks at me gives me all of the confidence that I need.  

"Fuck, Kitten," he groans, reaching out to run his slender fingers down the top of my thigh. "You're fucking perfect."

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm too big to be perfect, Yoongi, but I love that you think so anyway."

He reached out for my hips and pulled me back on top of him. "Don't argue with me, Kitten. If I say that you're perfect, then you're fucking perfect. And my soulmate is perfect."

I smile at him and shake my head, then reach up to run my fingers through his hair. "I fucking love you, baby."

"I love you, too, Kitten," he tells me. "And I'd love to show you just how much, but there's two more pieces of clothing in the way."

I nod and stand back up. I step back onto the jeans that I had pulled off of him and quickly move my foot when I hear a crunch. "Oops. I think I might have hurt your mic pack, baby."

Yoongi quickly rids himself of his boxer briefs, then slides my panties down my body. "I wouldn't fucking care if you burned the whole damn venue to the ground, Kitten. Get the hell over here."

He pulls me back into his lap again and grinds his cock up into me. His fingers are digging into my hips in the best possible way and I can't help the moan that comes out of my mouth.

"Baby, I swear to God, if you don't fuck me right now..." My voice was so deep and husky that even I didn't recognize it.

"Relax, Kitten, I'm getting there," he tells me.

His voice is much the same as mine. I can hardly tell it's him. It's getting me worked up even more. God this man is fucking sex on legs. Whoever or whatever it was that made him my soulmate deserves a fruit basket or something.

Yoongi slides his hands under my ass to lift me up a little, then positions himself under me before releasing my ass and I slide down on him with a loud moan. Fuck. How is somebody so small also so fucking big? Yoongi gives off intense Big Dick Energy, and damn if it's not completely justified.

I wiggle my hips a little to get him even deeper before I start moving on him, using my thighs to lift off of him, then slide back down, causing us both to moan. I turn my head into his neck and bite at his skin.

He taps my shoulder and I pull back to look at him. "Easy on the bites, Kitten. Can't have people seeing those. I mean, I have no problem showing off your handy work, but I don't think that the managers would agree."

I giggle at him. "I can't help it. You taste so fucking good, baby." To prove my point, I lick at his neck while I push his chin back a little for better access, then I attach my lips to his Adam's apple and suck at it lightly.

"Fucking Hell..." he growls out at me. "Are you trying to make this be over in two minutes?"

I giggle again and flick my tongue across the sharp point in his neck before moving up to cover his mouth with mine. I slide my tongue into his mouth, then back out again, matching the movements of our lower bodies. He moans at me and I moan back as I grind my hips down then roll them in a circle before lifting them again.

My legs are already starting to burn. Unlike him, I haven't had years of training and dance practices to prepare me for this moment. Yoongi can tell, because he grabs my hips and lifts me off of him before getting up off the couch.

"Come here, Kitten," he tells me. "That felt amazing, but I've been waiting for fuck you for so long and I need to be in charge here."

"Yes, Daddy," I tell him. I bite my lip a little, not sure how he will take that.

"Jesus, woman. Are you trying to fucking kill me?" He moves me onto my knees on the couch, then presses down on my back until I'm bent over the arm of it. He runs his hand over my ass for a moment before pulling it back and giving it a hard slap.

I lean my head down into the arm of the couch to muffle the moan that comes out of me.

"Ohhh...My Kitten likes that, does she?" He slaps the other cheek before grabbing my hips and slamming back into me. I moaned so loudly that Yoongi stopped what he was doing and handed me a pillow. When I gave him a questioning look, he shrugged his shoulders. "I plan on making you moan like that some more, and I don't want anybody hearing that sound come out of you but me."

I laughed at him but pulled the pillow around so that I could use it when I needed to. I pushed my hips back into his and wiggled them a little. "Better get to work, then."

Yoongi growled at me and pulled his hips away from mine before snapping them forward again and giving me a reason to use the pillow. I pressed my face into it and moaned. I'm pretty sure that I was drooling on it, as well, because damn...that man knew how to use his hips. He started up a hard, fast pace. It felt so good that I couldn't breathe because I couldn't move the pillow away from the sounds he was pulling out of me.

When he reached around my body to rub my clit between his thumb and forefinger, I was a lost cause. I came so hard that even with the pillow muffling my scream, somebody probably heard it. I whimpered as I came down from my high, my body sagging over the arm of the chair. Yoongi slid one of his hands up my body, stopping to pinch my nipple before wrapping it around my throat and pulling me up so that my back was against his chest. He wrapped his other arm around my stomach to hold me there as he fucked up into me, searching for his own release.

I was so fucking sensitive now, and his hand lightly squeezing my throat with each of his thrusts, the tight coil inside of me was building back up again. His hips were starting to get a little erratic, and I knew he was close. So was I, so I moved his arm that was around my stomach and slid his hand back down to my core. He got the picture and started rubbing my clit hard. When he came inside me, I came with him and he had to move his hand from my throat to cover my mouth because I was moaning 'Daddy' over and over again. He leaned his head into my neck and moaned 'Kitten' back at me as we both rode out our highs.

Without pulling out of me, Yoongi sat back on the couch and pulled me with him, holding me in his lap with my back against his chest. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and we both tried to catch our breath.

"Oh my God..."

"Christ on a cracker..."

We both spoke at the same time, then laughed, still out of breath.

"That was amazing, Kitten," he told me as he tilted his head down to kiss my shoulder.

"If every time isn't that good, then I'm asking for a new soulmate, because...damn."

"Don't you fucking dare," he told me. "You already tried that, and Fate still gave you back to me."

**********************************************

Hobi stared at Jungkook. They were both standing off stage, but they could hear the sounds coming through the arena speakers. Everyone...the other guys, the staff, the fans, had all gone completely silent. 

"Is that..."

"Shhhh!" Hobi said, covering Jungkook's mouth with his hand. "They haven't said each other's names. Maybe nobody will know that it's them."

"Yeah, but we know," Jungkook pointed out, making a gagging face.

"Only because we've heard their pet names for each other a million times." Hobi explained.

"Their voices sounded weird," Jungkook said. "Maybe nobody will know."

"It's ARMY," Hobi sighed. "They'll eventually figure it out." 

"We should probably do something," Jungkook told him. 

"I agree," Hobi said, then he pushed him. "Go. Run. You're faster than I am. Before they start using names." 

Jungkook took off as fast as he could towards the dressing room. Even back here, everybody was completely silent. He slowed his pace so that he wouldn't draw attention. When he got to the dressing room, he knocked on the door. 

Yoongi opened the door, adjusting his shirt. "What?"

Jungkook used his hands to mime out the silent words his mouth was forming. "Mic pack?" 

"What?" Yoongi asked again. 

Jungkook reached up to cover his mouth, then looked at Cassi as she walked out of the bathroom, completely dressed again, and mouthed again. "Where's the mic pack?" 

She pointed to the floor where the black jeans Yoongi had on earlier were laying, and Jungkook rushed to them, pulled the pack out and turned it off. 

Yoongi and Cassi both looked at each other in mortification. "Oh my God." 

"Yeah," Jungkook said, his words finally audible. "Everyone heard. And I mean everyone."

******************************************

A/N: Uh-oh...This is gonna be interesting. I can seriously not stop laughing at the gif at the beginning of this chapter, considering what just happened on the couch. Hope you're all having a good weekend, lovelies! -------Kat

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

117K 5.4K 102
Astrid Fraser has been looking for her soulmate since she received her soul mark at 10. After 18 years, she began thinking she'd never find him... un...
156K 5.6K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
101K 4.9K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...
298K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...