Sweet Attraction (On Hold)

By lxl_Queen_lxl

A man name Raven Pilers who meet a guy name Jamal Williams. Jamal is head over heels for the fine Mr.Pliers... More

Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note

Chapter 1

129 3 0
By lxl_Queen_lxl

Jamal was sitting on the corner of his bed thinking about his boyfriend Raven. We had great sex and everything. I was in love with Raven but he didn't go that way. So I had to come out with truth to his wife. That he was cheating on her with a man.

~Later That day~

I went to his house and knocked on his door. His wife open the door and I said "Well hello Ms.Parker". "Hello Mr. Williams please come in come in. Now what is it that you wanted to tell me". " Your husband and I have been having sex for four months now". Her mouth had dropped when I said that. She was shaking, and crying. Then, she started yelling at me to get out. I left just like she wanted and when i was leaving i saw him. I simply just winked, and smile at him. "What are you doing here". I told her the truth about everything. Have a nice life Mr. Parker.

~Present Time~

I was working at Walmart as the manger. They give a great pay for this position. I just wish I didn't see raven walk into the store and come towards me. So I hide from him on some isles. Everytime I tried he was right there behind me. So I stopped running and ask him "Why the hell are you chasing me". Then, thats when raven..........

Hello Guys,

Its Ms.Queen I hope you are enjoying my stories I am really trying my best. So Wish me luck. I might not update for a little bit because of my homework and I have a military ball this saturday. If you follow me on Instagram at: k.murry. You'll see tons of pictures of me at the ball. If you follow me on wattpad or insta I will follow back. I know that the sexual parts in my books are terrible. I am workimg on getting a editor for that at the moment.

So I hope you enjoy what you see so far anyways gotta sleep now xD

Toodles,

MissQueen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...